Dallas Cowboys

most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
69 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
261 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
77 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '07        #2021
Prospect Boy 
space
space
$1,720 | Props total: 120 120
 DaKidB.A.N.K.$ said:
i say if we can get him for a decent amount..do it..they are relying pretty hard on Scandrick and Jenkins next year, it would be good to have another veteran corner besides newman since henry is gone.
^Co-sign. The secondary has been too inconsistent the last few years. A decent veteran would be a great pickup.
 9 years ago '05        #2022
DymeKatcha 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,164 | Props total: 957 957
There's some talk that Ken Lucas is close to a deal with the Cowboys?

Anybody hearing about this?

Mike Francesa and Christopher "Mad Dog" Russo. from Mad dog sports is saying that the Cowboys will sign Lucas as a Starter' Nickel.

They also have said that the Cowboys are quietly shopping Greg Ellis for picks or a package with picks to gain a high pick.

The one deal that they said would work for the Cowboys would be with the Detroit Lions for pick #33.

We can use him as a nickel, nice solid back up..Carolina fans, i know you said he got ate up last year, but the year before he was beasting..whats the verdict.
 9 years ago '04        #2023
Kadroan 103 heat pts103
space
space
$33,491 | Props total: 6431 6431
yeah i figured greg will be gone next, he doesn't fit in phillip's 3-4 scheme like he did in parcells. he's better off playing de again for a 4-3 defense. time for spencer to start. i wonder what we going to do about the d-line issue, tank is gone
 9 years ago '04        #2024
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,672 | Props total: 3263 3263
 Kadroan said:
yeah i figured greg will be gone next, he doesn't fit in phillip's 3-4 scheme like he did in parcells. he's better off playing de again for a 4-3 defense. time for spencer to start. i wonder what we going to do about the d-line issue, tank is gone
well i dunno if we are gonna do anythin about it cuz i read that they are committed to developing hatcher and bowen, so ratliff prolly gonna stay as DT unless one of them shifts to the middle and ratliff out to the end...i would like to address our safety issue(even tho the scandrick thing is promising) as well as draft a late round QB to groom...and our O-line is definitely not gettin any younger but we are still relatively str8 in that department for now...maybe a CB tho for depth, i vote Macho Harris from V-Tech only cuz hes from my hometown
 9 years ago '05        #2025
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,204 | Props total: 171 171
 DymeKatcha said:
We can use him as a nickel, nice solid back up..Carolina fans, i know you said he got ate up last year, but the year before he was beasting..whats the verdict.
Naw Ken Lucas hasn't had a "good year" since he came to Carolina in 2005...and the year before is pretty much like the one he had this year...getting burned on stupid plays...he might be better in Dallas but who knows...
 9 years ago '04        #2026
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
space
$39,164 | Props total: 9593 9593
Ken Lucas is a bi*ch a.ss n*gga. fu*k him
 9 years ago '06        #2027
Pitts Gutta 18 heat pts18
space
space
$2,927 | Props total: 12 12
Who are we going to pick up fellas? I am hearing WR talks but I think DB's should be our main focus.
 9 years ago '05        #2028
bootsy 
space
space
space
$1,838 | Props total: 591 591
 Pitts Gutta said:
Who are we going to pick up fellas? I am hearing WR talks but I think DB's should be our main focus.
After listening to Jerry and Stephen's press conference today expect some Offensive lineman to be picked up. Jerry said he wanted competition at certain positions especially oline. People like Flozell, Gurode have had zero competition for their jobs the past few years and some complacency has set in.

I do think WR, S, and OL will be the majority of the picks on Saturday and Sunday.
 9 years ago '04        #2029
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,672 | Props total: 3263 3263
 bootsy said:
After listening to Jerry and Stephen's press conference today expect some Offensive lineman to be picked up. Jerry said he wanted competition at certain positions especially oline. People like Flozell, Gurode have had zero competition for their jobs the past few years and some complacency has set in.

I do think WR, S, and OL will be the majority of the picks on Saturday and Sunday.
i'm hopin we pick Patrick Chung if he falls to us...he is a true SS while the other ones split b/w FS and SS
 05-22-2009, 01:54 PM         #2030
Iverson The God  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
DALLAS -- Dallas Cowboys veteran outside linebacker Greg Ellis finally may get his wish to be traded or released by the club, as the Cowboys have reached out to at least two teams to measure interest in a deal, according to a club source.

AOL Fanhouse first reported the story Thursday evening, indicating the Cowboys had approached the New England Patriots and Cincinnati Bengals about a possible trade. Ellis has longtime ties to Bengals defensive coordinator Mike Zimmer, who held the same position with the Cowboys.

Ellis, 33, did not participate in Thursday's organized team activities session. If the Cowboys release him, which seems the most likely result, they'll save the $4.15 million he's scheduled to make in 2009.

Ellis' agent, James Williams, told The Dallas Morning News on Thursday that his client was "looking forward to being a Dallas Cowboy [in 2009]," but that his future was out of their hands.

Ellis has grumbled about his role on the team ever since Bill Parcells moved him from defensive end to outside linebacker in 2006, but he hasn't said anything this offseason. Last year, the Cowboys were set to make Anthony Spencer the starter ahead of Ellis, but Spencer couldn't stay on the field because of injuries.

In last month's draft, the Cowboys focused on players who could help them on the pass rush, so Ellis' status became even more tenuous.

Ellis, a former first-round pick, spent eight years at defensive end before being moved to outside linebacker. He excelled at the position and was having a solid season in 2006 when he ruptured his Achilles tendon against the Arizona Cardinals, an injury that contributed to the Cowboys' late-season struggles. He bounced back to have 12.5 sacks in 2007 and made his first Pro Bowl appearance.

If he's released, the Bengals, Patriots and Miami Dolphins could be likely destinations.

06-08-2009, 02:57 PM         #2031
Iverson The God  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Is there going to be an Adam "Pacman" Jones sequel in Dallas? According to a published report, Cowboys owner Jerry Jones recently said he's considering bringing the controversial cornerback back, although he calls it a long shot.

Reached by the Fort Worth Star-Telegram after the George Strait concert that opened the new Cowboys stadium on Saturday night, Jones asked the reporter: "Would you beat me up too bad if I brought back Adam?"

The Cowboys released Pacman Jones in February. Jones was suspended for six games by the NFL after an alcohol-related scuffle in October with a team-provided bodyguard at a Dallas hotel.

In the Star-Telegram report, Jones said he now blames the f!ght on the bodyguard. He also reportedly said that he's not worried about any off-the-field issues with Pacman Jones.

The cornerback came to Dallas after being suspended for the entire 2007 season following multiple off-field incidents while with the Tennessee Titans. The Cowboys acquired him in a trade during the draft in April, and commissioner Roger Goodell cleared him to play at the end of the preseason.

Expected to give the Cowboys a boost on defense and special teams, Jones had 31 tackles and no interceptions in his nine games (six starts). He averaged only 4.5 yards on his 21 punt returns, with a long of 18 yards.

However, in the Star-Telegram report, Jones said that Pacman Jones graded out as the Cowboys' best cornerback.

Before coming to Dallas, Jones was arrested six times and involved in 12 instances requiring police intervention after Tennessee drafted him in the first round in 2005.

The Cowboys traded for him anyway, despite the 2007 suspension.

06-21-2009, 09:07 AM         #2032
bookieboi  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Go Cowboys
 07-29-2009, 12:56 PM         #2033
Simpdizzle23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
With TO now being on the bills i think the cowboys have a f!ghting shot. Crayton will have to step his game up!
 8 years ago '07        #2034
Prospect Boy 
space
space
 Simpdizzle23 said:
With TO now being on the bills i think the cowboys have a f!ghting shot. Crayton will have to step his game up!
^I definitely agree with you about Crayton. I think he is a good receiver, but i've always thought of him more as a slot guy. This season will be the year whether he comes out of that perception or not. As far as i'm concerned the whole receiving core needs to step up. Also I think that Miles Austin will have a good season this year as well.
 8 years ago '04        #2035
DaKidB.A.N.K.$ 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,187 | Props total: 3 3
look out for kevin ogletree this year
 09-01-2009, 02:03 PM         #2036
Godfath3r  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you guys honestly believe the cowboys is gonna make the playoff's this year?
do you guys have full confidence in Romo?
 09-01-2009, 05:22 PM         #2037
bigghen05  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Godfath3r said:
no!

Seattle 2007 botched field goal,Philedelphia 2009 44-3 thumping, New York 2008 Playoffs
Games where this guy CHOKEDin a big game

Last edited by bigghen05; 09-01-2009 at 05:23 PM..
 09-01-2009, 08:07 PM         #2038
Godfath3r  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigghen05 said:
no!

Seattle 2007 botched field goal,Philedelphia 2009 44-3 thumping, New York 2008 Playoffs
Games where this guy CHOKEDin a big game
im reminded of the saying you only truly learn win you lose. Maybe this guy can turn it around? he's played for 3 seasons as a starter..and if he cannot deliver this season then i think they should say good bye..i really hope we have some good back up plan.
 8 years ago '07        #2039
Prospect Boy 
space
space
 Godfath3r said:
^No I don't. As a matter of fact i'm not paying much attention to how he is playing now, because down the stretch is where he stumbles.
 8 years ago '07        #2040
williamisthe1 
space
space
space
$251 | Props total: 2 2
 DaKidB.A.N.K.$ said:
look out for kevin ogletree this year
i like ogletree but i doubt he'll play much this year unless theres some injuries
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
279 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago