Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
113 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
55 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #2001
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
Stevie Wonder could cover better than Roy Williams
 9 years ago '07        #2002
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
 BoSox84 said:
:greetings10:
 9 years ago '06        #2003
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
space
$40,542 | Props total: 18050 18050
He'll gain the weight like they did on the hbo shows
 9 years ago '06        #2004
Pitts Gutta 18 heat pts18
space
space
$2,927 | Props total: 12 12
Ok boys and girls. Lets get this CLEAR.

Dropping T.O. was a great move because Tony Romo can actually fully italize his skills. Yes, he has skills. He doesnt have to worry about bombing it out to T.O. every other play. He can now use EVERY talent of the field. Roy Wi11iams has better hands than T.O. He isnt a better player but a much better catcher. And we all know the story on Witten. He wasnt as effective last year because of T.O.'s bi*ching, period. Miles Austin is going to be a huge threat especially at 100% and we will use Felix Jones and Tashard Choice on passing plays a bit this year. And once we get into inside the 5, Barbarian time! I expect for us to use Felix/Tashard them as a Brian Westbrook type of player because once The Kat gets the ball, he is gone. I like this Dallas team better than before and will Safety Roy Williams gone our defense just got better overnight by moving Orlando back in a hybrid form. Jason Garrett will be back to his brilliant self now that he doesnt have to worry about how to use 1 player but rather how to use all of these weapons. And if we get Holt? Great!
 9 years ago '04        #2005
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,672 | Props total: 3267 3267
 Pitts Gutta said:
Ok boys and girls. Lets get this CLEAR.

Dropping T.O. was a great move because Tony Romo can actually fully italize his skills. Yes, he has skills. He doesnt have to worry about bombing it out to T.O. every other play. He can now use EVERY talent of the field. Roy Wi11iams has better hands than T.O. He isnt a better player but a much better catcher. And we all know the story on Witten. He wasnt as effective last year because of T.O.'s bi*ching, period. Miles Austin is going to be a huge threat especially at 100% and we will use Felix Jones and Tashard Choice on passing plays a bit this year. And once we get into inside the 5, Barbarian time! I expect for us to use Felix/Tashard them as a Brian Westbrook type of player because once The Kat gets the ball, he is gone. I like this Dallas team better than before and will Safety Roy Williams gone our defense just got better overnight by moving Orlando back in a hybrid form. Jason Garrett will be back to his brilliant self now that he doesnt have to worry about how to use 1 player but rather how to use all of these weapons. And if we get Holt? Great!
i personally dont want Holt...and i agree wit some other posts that we still need safety depth or CB depth now that Henry is gone and Scandrick's role is gonna be changin up...i am more satisfied wit usin the 2nd round pick on a safety cuz i kno one of them will be there by that time...and if not usin the pick on a safety, i would think about WR cuz Crayton isnt gettin any younger, cuz i mean why bring in Holt when we can bring in a receiver from the 2nd or 4th round for much cheaper, especially since Austin will prolly become the #2 guy since Crayton works best out the slot...all i kno is Roy Williams better deliver next season or JJ gonna be lookin real dumb in the face for sacrificing the entire draft on him..

an interesting thought tho, if Jones stays healthy and Choice does well too this year, i think that the Barbarian could become expendable i mean its a thought and i think we could get a high draft pick for him cuz he hasnt even hit his prime AND he doesnt have a lot of wear and tear cuz this past season was his 1st ever starting...not to mention he'll only be 26 when the season starts...cuz i mean be honest, there is no way we will be able to pay all 3 of them money if Choice ends up bein a beast too

either way, i feel like we are in a good position becuz outside of our O-line, Terence Newman, Greg Ellis and Crayton(will be 30 when season starts), we dont have a single starter aged 30 and above

Last edited by chctynig2804; 03-06-2009 at 09:53 AM..
 03-06-2009, 09:54 AM         #2006
Deuce Black  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
oh sh*t T.O. is gone?
 9 years ago '04        #2007
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
 Deuce Black said:
oh sh*t T.O. is gone?
lmfao are u jokin???
 03-06-2009, 10:19 AM         #2008
Deuce Black  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chctynig2804 said:
lmfao are u jokin???
lmao yea it was obvious before espn reported it
 9 years ago '04        #2009
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
 Deuce Black said:

lmao yea it was obvious before espn reported it
well its cool, we are prepared(i hope) for life w/o TO in the offense
 9 years ago '05        #2010
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,411 | Props total: 395 395
 Syphernix said:
ha ha ha look at all you fools

lol j/k all yall my dudes dyme, cass, and jaiden (the hater) :)

Who me?
 9 years ago '05        #2011
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
After a full day of cussing Jerry the gm out from all the way up here in Pittsburgh, Pa, I realized that this really wasn’t a bad move. To the guys who where saying go after Holt, what are you thinking? Holt is aged now too. I just Tony’s timid a.ss straightens up and get out of the Dec slump. It’ll be an interesting season coming up though none the less.
 03-06-2009, 10:53 AM         #2012
Deuce Black  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jaiden05 said:
After a full day of cussing Jerry the gm out from all the way up here in Pittsburgh, Pa, I realized that this really wasn’t a bad move. To the guys who where saying go after Holt, what are you thinking? Holt is aged now too. I just Tony’s timid a.ss straightens up and get out of the Dec slump. It’ll be an interesting season coming up though none the less.
Roy Williams > T.O.
 9 years ago '04        #2013
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
 Deuce Black said:

Roy Williams > T.O.
blasphemy
 03-06-2009, 10:56 AM         #2014
Deuce Black  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol when you spend most of your career in Detroit your not gonna have much stats to back it up
 9 years ago '05        #2015
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
Todd Archer E-mail News tips
Having lost Chris Canty to the New York Giants the Cowboys are visiting with free agent defensive end Igor Olshansky today and tomorrow.

Olshansky has a history with coach Wade Phillips having played for him in San Diego. So far this offseason the Cowboys have signed two players with a background with Phillips in Keith Brooking and Matt Stewart.

Olshansky started 70 games from 2004-2008 with the Chargers and was credited with 179 tackles and 11 sacks.

edit:

gor has played 5 years, Canty has played 4. They are both 26, with Igor being 6 months older.

Igor has played in a total of 75 games, Canty in a total of 64.

Igor has compiled 179 tackles total (2.4 per game)... Canty 148 (2.3 per game).

Igor has compiled 11 sacks (0.15 per game)... Canty 10 (0.16) per game.

Canty has had more passes defensed (8 to 6), but Igor has 1 INT while Canty has 0.

:dancingcool:

Last edited by Jaiden05; 03-06-2009 at 09:41 PM..
 9 years ago '07        #2016
Prospect Boy 
space
space
$1,722 | Props total: 120 120
I'm personally glad this cancer T.O. is no longer with the Cowboys. Maybe now Romo can be effective since he won't have this cancerous receiver in his ear all the time telling him he is open all the time.
 9 years ago '05        #2017
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
Another low key signing today by our boyz:

New Orleans Saints Analysis: Gerald Sensabaugh Could Fill Defensive Needs

The New Orleans Saints' defensive needs are primarily at the safety position, but now they cannot be so leisurely when going after perhaps the best safety still out there: Gerald Sensabaugh. He will be getting looked at by other teams such as the Cowboys.

They recently released safety Roy Williams and you can bet they will probably make a run at Sensabaugh. I think we would be smart to get him as fast as possible.

Sensabaugh had his best season under the Saints newly acquired defensive coordinator Greg Williams with four interceptions, eight pass defenses, 70 total tackles, and 59 solo tackles. He was a force last year and I believe the more he stays with Williams, the more he will improve.

I still can't believe that there is a hidden gem still out there at cornerback in Leigh Bodden. In the 2007-'08 season, he had six interceptions, 15 pass defenses, 88 total tackles, and 76 solo tackles.

This past season, he hit a slump in interceptions with only one. But he still caused problems for opposing offenses by forcing three fumbles, which he now has eight in his young six-year career, along with 13 interceptions and almost 300 tackles.

Given that he only started four of the six years, those are pretty good stats. Going into his seventh year in the league at the age of 27, he should fit perfectly in the Saints' new system.
But for these moves to happen they are going to have to clear up some cap room.

They are probably going to reconstruct Mike Mckenzie's contract. I don't see them getting rid of him, especially when they are trying to establish some depth at the cornerback position. You would think they would try to keep him and maybe reconstruct the contracts of our highly paid defensive ends.
In the draft, I see the Saints maybe trading down and getting a linebacker such as Ray Maualuga. Or, in an extreme stroke of luck, Maualuga's teammate at USC, Brian Cushing, so that they would have a second- or third-round pick to use on safety Rashard Johnson from Alabama.
But this is a possibility to me only if the Saints get Bodden, or, depending on how they feel about Jabari Greer as a starting corner. If they do not feel that he could be their No. 1 corner in the future, then look for them to either draft cornerback Vontae Davis from Illinois or Malcolm Jenkins from Ohio State.

[pic - click to view]

Side note buck was arrested for moving vehicle violation and was found with three guns.

Edit:

1 year deal......

Last edited by Jaiden05; 03-10-2009 at 12:53 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #2018
DaKidB.A.N.K.$ 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,187 | Props total: 3 3
good additions: brooking, olshansky, and sensabaugh...underrated off season for the boys as far as additions..they are all gonna have pretty big roles in the defense
 9 years ago '05        #2019
bootsy 
space
space
space
$1,838 | Props total: 591 591
 DaKidB.A.N.K.$ said:
good additions: brooking, olshansky, and sensabaugh...underrated off season for the boys as far as additions..they are all gonna have pretty big roles in the defense
Ken Lucas got released by the Panthers. Should we go after him? I think he would be a good fit.
 9 years ago '04        #2020
DaKidB.A.N.K.$ 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,187 | Props total: 3 3
 bootsy said:
Ken Lucas got released by the Panthers. Should we go after him? I think he would be a good fit.
i say if we can get him for a decent amount..do it..they are relying pretty hard on Scandrick and Jenkins next year, it would be good to have another veteran corner besides newman since henry is gone.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
164 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
93 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy