Dallas Cowboys

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
65 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
90 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
274 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #1981
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
@ you
 9 years ago '04        #1982
Dimone293 
space
space
$1,582 | Props total: 1 1
I feel for you...losing T.O but you'll prob be better....IMO the dallas cowboys have the line and RB's to be a run first team....without T.O crying, bi*ching and moaning...maybe that wil happen. The most positive thing is Roy Williiams and T.O leaving...2 over paid liablitlies!! Iw ish to god we could have got felix jones but...I'll settle for mendenhall
 9 years ago '05        #1983
DymeKatcha 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,164 | Props total: 957 957
Wtf dude..delete this fu*king thread..We not depress..wtf...We have so many other weapons that TO, we kind of limited the progress of our weapons we have just to make TO happy..This is kind positive, because now we get to see possibly the full potential of ROMO throwing to everyone thats open...

Felix
Witten
Rookie tighten from last year.
choice..
Miles
R W
Barber..

We don't need really anyone else on offense..we need a few players on D such as a Safety, back up corners and thats about it.

Dude when Dallas won the championships, all they had was Michael Irvin and emmit smith. We have so many more weapons than they had in the past. So delete this sh*t, making us look bad..damn kids..

Last edited by DymeKatcha; 03-05-2009 at 02:01 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #1984
itgrowsindawata 
space
space
$1,054 | Props total: 1 1
lets see if R.Williams was worth the draft picks....imo no!!
 9 years ago '07        #1985
Chris Cassius 
space
space
$2,124 | Props total: 19 19
 DymeKatcha said:
Wtf dude..delete this fu*king thread..We not depress..wtf...We have so many other weapons that TO, we kind of limited the progress of our weapons we have just to make TO happy..This is kind positive, because now we get to see possibly the full potential of ROMO throwing to everyone thats open...

Felix
Witten
Rookie tighten from last year.
choice..
Miles
R W
Barber..

We don't need really anyone else on offense..we need a few players on D such as a Safety, back up corners and thats about it.

Dude when Dallas won the championships, all they had was Michael Irvin and emmit smith. We have so many more weapons than they had in the past. So delete this sh*t, making us look bad..damn kids..

:agreement6: I'm anxious to see Felix Jones back
 9 years ago '05        #1986
BoSox84 
space
space
 Chris Cassius said:
:agreement6: I'm anxious to see Felix Jones back
I'm anxious to see how they use the 3-headed monster in the backfield
 9 years ago '04        #1987
fmills15 
space
space
$1,560 | Props total: 19 19
lol... my old post magically disappeared. guess i gotta say something postive instead of talking about how soft they gone look this year...

Trying to get some corners should be a high priority. Get Pacman back.
 9 years ago '04        #1988
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
$17,711 | Props total: 15 15
he wants to play here. he's from here. sorry
 03-05-2009, 04:08 PM         #1989
Pito305  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rareness6 said:
A wack running game? Choice actually did a good job picking up from the Barbarian when he was injured. Barbarian will be back in full force this upcoming season. Boring quarterback? plz close your account. Like ppl care if Romo is boring. They care about his chokage. Log off.

dont forget about felix jones
 9 years ago '04        #1990
xRipAnT24x 
space
space
$5,411 | Props total: 521 521
ok everyone who doesnt kno wtf they talkin bout bounce plz plz plz!!! :thx:
 03-05-2009, 04:34 PM         #1991
Rareness6  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pito305 said:
dont forget about felix jones
Of course, but he was injured last season so I didn't include him. BUt he will be back too in full force and we missed him in special teams.

Spiffy818 said:
who gives a fu*k who the cowboys get, it doesnt work out anyways. you guys can get jesus on your tema and still find a way to fu*k it up and loose
:lachen001: @ this statement, I won't even touch the grammar. Oh and you being a Green Bay is not better so eh

Last edited by Rareness6; 03-05-2009 at 04:36 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #1992
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,411 | Props total: 395 395

Mar 5, 2009 4:49 PM

Cowboys New Safety

Posted by CBS11

CBS-11 Sports has learned that the Cowboys have targeted 2nd year cornerback Orlando Scandrick as Roy Williams' replacement at safety in the Dallas defense.

The Cowboys coaching staff is designing a special "Star" safety position in the secondary that will allow Scandrick to be on the field on a regular basis. The hybrid safety/cornerback position is one that the Cowboys hope will help confuse opposing offenses much in the same way the Cowboys of the 90's were able to use Darren Woodson. The game plan is that Scandrick will be used in both the regular defense at the "Star" free safety position and as the nickel slot cornerback, a role he played in his rookie season in 2008. Ken Hamlin would move to the strong safety position.

In fact, secondary coach Dave Campo is calling upon the expertise of Woodson himself to help tutor Scandrick on the intricacies of the position. Woodson told CBS-11 today that he believes Scandrick has the ability to flourish in the role.

On the other hand, Deion Sanders has another opinion. When asked by CBS-11 this afternoon what he thought of Scandrick moving to safety, Sanders scoffed at the suggestion, saying, "How much does he weigh, 190 pounds?"

Scandrick is listed at 5-10, 192 pounds, and quickly points out that a couple of the best safeties in the NFL, Pittsburgh's Troy Polamalu (5-10) and Indianapolis' Bob Sanders (5-8), are a similar height. However, Polamalu and Sanders each weigh about 15 pounds more than Scandrick.

The project of converting Scandrick to safety will be a joint venture that includes Campo, a.ssistant secondary coach Brett Maxie, and Woodson. The move illustrates the excitement the coaching staff has regarding the 22-year old Scandrick's potential.

"I trust the coaches," Scandrick said, "and am willing to do whatever it takes to win."

CBS-11 and TXA-21 Sports will have more on this story tonight at 6, 7, 8, and 10pm.

[pic - click to view]

Interesting move he has the Weight, Height and Speed.
 03-05-2009, 06:47 PM         #1993
NYGallday  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmaooo he gon get trucked by jacobs if he try and stop the run
 9 years ago '05        #1994
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,411 | Props total: 395 395
 NYGallday said:
lmaooo he gon get trucked by jacobs if he try and stop the run
We'll see.... It's hybrid so team might think he's a nickel back. I just hope he can stay healthy.
 9 years ago '05        #1995
DymeKatcha 6 heat pts
space
space
So i read this earlier, I like the move..the kid is nice.., beef up a lil more and he should be good.
 9 years ago '07        #1996
Chris Cassius 
space
space
$2,124 | Props total: 19 19
Still need more depth at cornerback
 9 years ago '05        #1997
DymeKatcha 6 heat pts
space
space
 Chris Cassius said:
Still need more depth at cornerback
Yea, when alan ball played last year, he look good to me...so I say we need about 1 more corner back, and we still need depth at safety, just in case one gets hurt...
 9 years ago '07        #1998
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
ha ha ha look at all you fools

lol j/k all yall my dudes dyme, cass, and jaiden (the hater) :)
 9 years ago '05        #1999
DymeKatcha 6 heat pts
space
space
 Syphernix said:
ha ha ha look at all you fools

lol j/k all yall my dudes dyme, cass, and jaiden (the hater) :)
Ditto..
 9 years ago '05        #2000
BoSox84 
space
space
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
95 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
56 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
40 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
199 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy