Dallas Cowboys

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

12 years ago '07        #226
gorilla_proof 
space
space
$300 | Props total: 0 0
its funny how ppl call folkz slow or wanna bash on someone with no facts to support statements'

he didnt do ish for any of thoes teams its not like hes been turning down head coaching gigs every year'
your nose is so wide open you cant "see" that wade phillips is a good coach when he has a good personnel'

if your a guru u can take sub-par talent and make it work'...and Bill Belichick has made more advances with that scheme then any other Def team out there i would dare put Wade Phillips in the same class as Belichick when it comes to coaching.

so change ya tampon' n*gga or get ya ish str8

04-21-2007, 01:07 AM         #227
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 gorilla_proof said
its funny how ppl call folkz slow or wanna bash on someone with no facts to support statements'

he didnt do ish for any of thoes teams its not like hes been turning down head coaching gigs every year'
your nose is so wide open you cant "see" that wade phillips is a good coach when he has a good personnel'

if your a guru u can take sub-par talent and make it work'...and Bill Belichick has made more advances with that scheme then any other Def team out there i would dare put Wade Phillips in the same class as Belichick when it comes to coaching.

so change ya tampon' n*gga or get ya ish str8
like i said, you lost, clown...just to name 2, the bills and falcons didn't have alot of great personnel on defense in the late 90's and early 2000's, but they both went to the playoffs at least twice during his stints as def. coordinator. he's at least above .500 as a interim/head coach, which is the least I can say for some guys holding head coach positions now. and when it comes to defense, Phillips and Belichik ARE in the same class, cuz Bill is using a scheme that Wade and his pops created...in the past 2 years Chargers - 107 sacks, Patriots - 77.:banghead:

you haven't provided ANY proof, gorilla...so once again, you lost! u obviously ain't a cowboys fan, so carry ya happy @$$ up out our thread pimp

Last edited by texasplayboy_23; 04-21-2007 at 03:44 PM..

12 years ago '04        #228
Kadroan 173 heat pts173
space
space
$38,071 | Props total: 11397 11397
 texasplayboy_23 said
what's wrong with henry
He's the worst starting DB in the secondary. He even makes Roy look bad

04-21-2007, 10:51 AM         #229
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ anyone making Roy look bad

04-21-2007, 11:03 AM         #230
Papa LoneStar  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I wish they would have moved Henry to free and sign/draft a corner....

12 years ago '04        #231
DaKidB.A.N.K.$ 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,187 | Props total: 4 4
if they either get Aaron Ross, Ted Ginn JR ,Dwayne Jarrett im good

12 years ago '04        #232
DaKidB.A.N.K.$ 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,187 | Props total: 4 4

^^^ this says why he's worth the 22nd pick..he got a SPRAINED ankle, not broken, dis n*gga nice..Ted Ginn

Last edited by DaKidB.A.N.K.$; 04-21-2007 at 12:20 PM..

04-21-2007, 03:36 PM         #233
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaKidB.A.N.K.$ said
if they either get Aaron Ross, Ted Ginn JR ,Dwayne Jarrett im good
:iagree: wit you on Ross and Ginn....but I'm greedy, so I'll add Griffin, Merriweather and Houston to that potential 1st round mix.......AND Nelson.:D

Last edited by texasplayboy_23; 04-21-2007 at 03:42 PM..

04-21-2007, 03:42 PM         #234
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Black_Deuce said
@ anyone making Roy look bad
:rolleyes: Just wait and see Deuce, his game will step up tremendously with a decent FS next to him...

And I honestly don't know what to say about Henry after last season...I say we draft a CB and let them compete for the starting job. I think this is the last yr on his contract anyway.

12 years ago '07        #235
gorilla_proof 
space
space
 texasplayboy_23 said
like i said, you lost, clown...just to name 2, the bills and falcons didn't have alot of great personnel on defense in the late 90's and early 2000's, but they both went to the playoffs at least twice during his stints as def. coordinator. he's at least above .500 as a interim/head coach, which is the least I can say for some guys holding head coach positions now. and when it comes to defense, Phillips and Belichik ARE in the same class, cuz Bill is using a scheme that Wade and his pops created...in the past 2 years Chargers - 107 sacks, Patriots - 77.:banghead:

you haven't provided ANY proof, gorilla...so once again, you lost! u obviously ain't a cowboys fan, so carry ya happy @$$ up out our thread pimp
the bills and falcons played in a different era' they played during times where the salary cap was not a factor'
your only justification of why you think phillips is a guru is your a cowboy fan...other then that you have no real knowledge on the issue you seem some how swayed by emotion on the issue'

and when i comes to defensive statistics having sacks is a over-rated statistic it doesnt translate in Win or Losses. if thats the case you could say whoever had the most sacks a yr has the biggest defensive impact? Freeney lead the NFL in pressures yet ppl a.ssumed that he fell off because his sack number was down'

all im saying is the term guru is a term you dont bestow on anyone it has to be a really great coach someone like Bill Walsh' ppl like that but Wade Phillips is not a guru...im sure u never played a down in your life other H.S so your total concept on the issue is limited on what u see on Fox or the NFL network

04-21-2007, 04:09 PM         #236
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^You're still here? (quoting Hov) "You can't fu*k wit me...go play somewhere, I'm busy."

12 years ago '05        #237
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,184 | Props total: 26 26
Wade Phillips is a 3-4 GURU. No one's claiming he's a great fu*king head coach. I'm taking a wait and see approach on that one. But he's one of the FOUNDERS of the 3-4. He knows the 3-4 defense inside and out. THAT makes him a 3-4 guru.

04-21-2007, 06:07 PM         #238
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 gorilla_proof said
Im sure u never played a down in your life other H.S so your total concept on the issue is limited on what u see on Fox or the NFL network
Ive wanted to say that to so many people...

but then again, do YOU play in the NFL?

12 years ago '07        #239
gorilla_proof 
space
space
 BoSox84 said
Wade Phillips is a 3-4 GURU. No one's claiming he's a great fu*king head coach. I'm taking a wait and see approach on that one. But he's one of the FOUNDERS of the 3-4. He knows the 3-4 defense inside and out. THAT makes him a 3-4 guru.
this issue has been beatin like a rug on da real im not just talking about a scheme

the dude called wade phillips a guru'...and when u do that you put them in the hall of fame'
and if wade phillips called it quits today he wouldn't be considered a hall of fame inductee

12 years ago '07        #240
gorilla_proof 
space
space
 Black_Deuce said

Ive wanted to say that to so many people...

but then again, do YOU play in the NFL?
hmmm no and its obvious you dont either' but i have played college football for 4yrs @ an elite school in the ACC

04-21-2007, 06:46 PM         #241
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
werd... I almost went to Maryland myself... BUT

Its somewhat of long story, but Im a fresh in college, In HS as a junior I was one of the bigger recruits from NY at Outside Linebacker/Defensive End and would have gotten a scholarship to at the very worst a mid major, then senior year I fu*ked up my ACL... :( bye bye scholarship

I go to Penn State, I got in strictly off grades. But im just about back to 100% and feel better than ever, the athletic staff are aware of me and they said feel free to try out in august. They're actually short on LB so if I impress I could be on the roster next year

EDIT: what school you went to my dude?

Last edited by Black_Deuce; 04-21-2007 at 06:52 PM..

04-21-2007, 11:41 PM         #242
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Black_Deuce said

EDIT: what school you went to my dude?
...it seems as though he left that part out...so, that elite ACC team would be_______. The "Cucamunga Cracker-Killers" maybe? If so I want tickets!

04-21-2007, 11:43 PM         #243
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao @ the Cucamunga Cracker-Killers

04-21-2007, 11:44 PM         #244
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BoSox84 said
That's the exact same thing i've been sayin homie, but i'd rather:banghead: than explain it to his simple @$$ any further.

04-21-2007, 11:47 PM         #245
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
anyone who created something better be a guru of it

like tony dungy, lovie smith, and herman edwards of the tampa two defense

04-21-2007, 11:49 PM         #246
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yo Deuce, you know how you stomp at a stray cat to shoo it away? Well that's what I've been tryin to do wit gorilla proof, but he just won't run away...I'm gettin ready to get the broom in a sec.

04-21-2007, 11:51 PM         #247
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

just block him? lol

04-21-2007, 11:56 PM         #248
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nah, he already lost several posts ago, but I will get that broom if he comes back..."Gone now! GET!"

Last edited by texasplayboy_23; 04-22-2007 at 12:06 AM..

04-21-2007, 11:58 PM         #249
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

04-21-2007, 11:59 PM         #250
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I wish I could find a gif for that sh*t.

Home      

most viewed right now
+63online now  54
Video inside This is the reason JayZ dropped his surprise album on Nas' release week..
104 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  41
So Young Thug a mason mason
193 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+31online now  31
Video inside Chris Hansen still catching dudes
44 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  23
Image(s) inside AY Y wud I post ya sister ?! (when I could just post her fam & friends..
104 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  14
Dec 15 - "saddam hussein" was allegedly found in a spider hole bunker 15 years..
160 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+20online now  12
Image(s) inside Whats POPPING?! PoP FUNKO Collectors
79 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
-22online now  11
Dec 15 - 10 year old boy in drag danced for money at a NY gay bar. MSM Silent!..
130 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+53online now  10
Image(s) inside Winnie Harlow breaks the internet
102 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy