Dallas Cowboys

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
163 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
99 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-04-2007, 08:36 AM         #1
65742 pageviews
2218 comments

Memarise 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dallas Cowboys

we can also call this the fu*k t.o thread

2218 comments for "Dallas Cowboys"

02-05-2007, 03:15 PM         #2
2suave4tv  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
draft Jarvis Moss from Fla. and go back to the 4-3.
 02-07-2007, 03:41 PM         #3
Spoony41  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I would love to go back to the 4-3 defense. It worked way better. Off the real, we just need to stay healthy this season.
 02-07-2007, 05:19 PM         #4
BeenStackinB's  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
no way , the 3-4 is deffinitely the better choice
 02-09-2007, 12:04 AM         #5
2suave4tv  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
in a division where you play at least 3 pro bowl caliber QB's and RB's twice a season you need to be based out of a 4-3 and be flexible to move into a 3-4. You could draft Jarvis moss, move Marcus Spears inside next to Jason Ferguson @ DT, Carpenter plays better @ OLB in a 4-3 which is evdident by his last 3 games, and Bradie James cannot cover. So by going back to a base 4-3 yo can take Roy Williams out of his weak area (coerage) and put him back where he is most effective, creating around the line of scrimmage and morph into the 3-4 when ppl like the colts, etc. come to town
 11 years ago '04        #6
JHawk972 
space
space
$1,340 | Props total: 5 5
how ya'll feel bout the head coach decision......
 02-10-2007, 11:12 PM         #7
2suave4tv  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JHawk972 said:
how ya'll feel bout the head coach decision......
I was really hoping for Mike Singletary to be named the head coach and be the start of a new path for the team. But I do think Wade is a much better choice than Norv. what I'd like to see happen now is Singletary be brought in as the Def. coord. But in all honesty Phillips probablly has his own staff decided upon and It's my opinion that Wade is only a temporary fix until Jerry Jones feel Jason Garrett is ready to be the head coach. So unless Wade does something special in yrs 1 and 2 expect his deal not to be renewed after 3.
 11 years ago '05        #8
bootsy 
space
space
space
$1,838 | Props total: 591 591
 2suave4tv said:
I was really hoping for Mike Singletary to be named the head coach and be the start of a new path for the team. But I do think Wade is a much better choice than Norv. what I'd like to see happen now is Singletary be brought in as the Def. coord. But in all honesty Phillips probablly has his own staff decided upon and It's my opinion that Wade is only a temporary fix until Jerry Jones feel Jason Garrett is ready to be the head coach. So unless Wade does something special in yrs 1 and 2 expect his deal not to be renewed after 3.
I think Todd Bowles will be the new def. coordinator although I have heard Ted Cottrell might still be in the running. He was Wade's d-coord. at Buffalo and also was unfairly dumped in Minnesota. I think whoever is the d-coord. will have influence all over from Wade. He will be the overseer of the defense no matter what.
 02-11-2007, 09:55 PM         #9
2suave4tv  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^ Yea I kinda got that feeling as well. I just wanted to see good things for singletary since it was reported that he had such a great interview. I'm pro-cowbaoys no matter what so I'm starting to buy into the fact that Wade will do alright.
 02-14-2007, 07:27 PM         #10
BeenStackinB's  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
glad to see dat nguyen got the linebackers coaching job , i was upset to see him have to retire
 02-22-2007, 12:36 PM         #11
urgils_1018  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
back tracking a little bit. I think the 3-4 defense worked very well. they stopped the run, applied pressure on the qb, defended well against mid range passing. problems i think - newman is getting burned on one on one plays, deep passes hurt the cowboys. if we can solidify the pass defense.... untouchable. and barber/Jones sould splt more carries.
 11 years ago '04        #12
WilbertCarl 
space
space
$662 | Props total: 29 29
3-4 is a good defense we were missing ellis to help ware on the pass rush. a solid free safety would help out. We need cut Rivera and draft a guard. Ted Cottrell is sd def coordinator
 11 years ago '05        #13
bootsy 
space
space
space
 WilbertCarl said:
3-4 is a good defense we were missing ellis to help ware on the pass rush. a solid free safety would help out. We need cut Rivera and draft a guard. Ted Cottrell is sd def coordinator
I think that might be the first pick. I show Todd McShay on ESPN say we should go for OL Levi Brown out of Penn St. I also heard we might lose Colombo too. That would suck.
 11 years ago '04        #14
WilbertCarl 
space
space
 bootsy said:
I think that might be the first pick. I show Todd McShay on ESPN say we should go for OL Levi Brown out of Penn St. I also heard we might lose Colombo too. That would suck.
Colombo is injury prone that why the bears cut him. i think we need to draft Laron Landry, fs from LSU. You'll find a quality lineman later in the draft
 02-25-2007, 07:53 PM         #15
urgils_1018  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Honestly you guys away from aside from the draft. Im not sure how romo is going to do. We really need a reliable/ consistant QB. lord help us otherwise.
 11 years ago '05        #16
bootsy 
space
space
space
 urgils_1018 said:
Honestly you guys away from aside from the draft. Im not sure how romo is going to do. We really need a reliable/ consistant QB. lord help us otherwise.
:banghead: We already have a qb. It's Romo, get over and get used to it. The guy hasn't even played a full season with a training camp as a starter yet and this dude is talking about we need a consistent qb. He turned our season around. I think a backup would be nice to get but Romo is the starter and qb of the future.
 11 years ago '04        #17
WilbertCarl 
space
space
 bootsy said:
:banghead: We already have a qb. It's Romo, get over and get used to it. The guy hasn't even played a full season with a training camp as a starter yet and this dude is talking about we need a consistent qb. He turned our season around. I think a backup would be nice to get but Romo is the starter and qb of the future.
I feel him.... lets get a whole season outta romo before we say we got our qb of the future
 02-28-2007, 09:08 PM         #18
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bootsy said:
^^Co-sign. Except for 1 thing...a backup would be more than nice since Drew got cut and Romo's all we got now! As far as the draft, the 1st pick should be an area we need to address now...which is the secondary since they were giving up 4 touchdowns a game down the stretch. I now it's no way in hell, but LaRon Landry would be perfect, but since he ain't droppin that far, I'd like for them to pick up 1 of the next 2 best safeties Merriweather or Griffin. O-line wasn't that much of a problem and should probably be addressed in the 2nd or 3rd round.
 02-28-2007, 09:14 PM         #19
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Spoony41 said:
I would love to go back to the 4-3 defense. It worked way better. Off the real, we just need to stay healthy this season.
I think we should stick wit the 3-4. We have all the pieces to be as good as the Chargers running that defense. The only reason we weren't that great using it was because we didn't have a d-coordinator who new how to coach that scheme. Now that we have an expert in Wade Phillips, WE'LL be leading the league in sacks next season.
 11 years ago '05        #20
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
Any thoughts on the possibility of bringing in Joey Porter??? I think it could work out for the right price
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
9 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
100 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
8 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy