The Pittsburgh Steelers

most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
138 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
125 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
86 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-09-2007, 04:15 PM         #161
flex001  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Petition to Dan Rooney to not use a mascot

10 years ago '06        #162
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,613 | Props total: 2237 2237
 flex001 said:
where are yall n*ggas at? Flip? krieger? utmost? wtf!?
Checkin in homie...started a new job, so I got my "new job attitude" on...ya boy gotta put in some extra work...but not to worry, I'll be here on Sundays...kinda spotty for the preseason, but I do the scheduling @ work, so Sundays are mine....

Sup Flex!!!
 10 years ago '06        #163
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,613 | Props total: 2237 2237
Steely McBeam...

Almost embarrased to be a Steeler fan over this shiit....Almost.
 08-09-2007, 04:23 PM         #164
flex001  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 yumflip said:
Checkin in homie...started a new job, so I got my "new job attitude" on...ya boy gotta put in some extra work...but not to worry, I'll be here on Sundays...kinda spotty for the preseason, but I do the scheduling @ work, so Sundays are mine....

Sup Flex!!!
thats whats up good to hear.. i've been stuck in my cirb for over a week (kinda) my car is in the shop punk a.ss had it of a week now err... i needs that sh*t back yo! i'm a try n be here on sundays but who knows depends on where i watch the game..
 08-09-2007, 04:26 PM         #165
flex001  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 yumflip said:
Steely McBeam...

Almost embarrased to be a Steeler fan over this shiit....Almost.
right.. i'm glad i came across that petition...we need to get that sh*t moving....dude do look like he would scare kids but steely mcbeam :thumbsdow give us cheerleaders
 10 years ago '05        #166
The Utmost 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,495 | Props total: 129 129
 flex001 said:
im back at it (dunno for how long tho)

btw dog aint u white!?
 08-11-2007, 03:47 PM         #167
flex001  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Utmost said:
im back at it (dunno for how long tho)

btw dog aint u white!?
:banghead::banghead: and?

well.. i'm a white boy.......but...dont fu*kin get me confused wit them white people:finger:

Last edited by flex001; 08-11-2007 at 03:57 PM..
 10 years ago '05        #168
The Utmost 1 heat pts
space
space
 flex001 said:
:banghead::banghead: and?

well.. i'm a white boy.......but...dont fu*kin get me confused wit them white people:finger:
oh u mean the white people who drop n-bombs thinking its cool?

why u upset tho duke i aint even mad at u
 08-11-2007, 04:34 PM         #169
flex001  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Utmost said:
oh u mean the white people who drop n-bombs thinking its cool?

why u upset tho duke i aint even mad at u
i aint mad... i'm just not used to people callin me white...n i know i am.. but i'm not..ya know?
not sayin i wish i'm black or n e thing..its just that i got black people in my fam n they say i aint white.i have alot of black friends who say the same...n plus how offten to u see me say "n*gga" online...but its a diff story when i'm (in the real world)around friends n fam.. i say it all the time just outta habbit..i stop myself alot of times from typin it on here just cuz people get mad...but they dont understand my life style.. ya dig what i'm sayin?

Last edited by flex001; 08-11-2007 at 04:36 PM..
 10 years ago '05        #170
The Utmost 1 heat pts
space
space
 flex001 said:
i aint mad... i'm just not used to people callin me white...n i know i am.. but i'm not..ya know?
not sayin i wish i'm black or n e thing..its just that i got black people in my fam n they say i aint white.i have alot of black friends who say the same...n plus how offten to u see me say "n*gga" online...but its a diff story when i'm (in the real world)around friends n fam.. i say it all the time just outta habbit..i stop myself alot of times from typin it on here just cuz people get mad...but they dont understand my life style.. ya dig what i'm sayin?
oh ok i feel u dog say nomore...i can only call it how i see it cause i cant help not knowing the ins and outs
 08-11-2007, 04:55 PM         #171
flex001  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by flex001; 08-11-2007 at 05:13 PM..
 08-11-2007, 05:16 PM         #172
flex001  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

]
more later

Last edited by flex001; 08-11-2007 at 05:19 PM..
 08-11-2007, 11:36 PM         #173
Krieger08  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 flip001 said:
Im right here. Sorry I been training a lot. Im in the Marines and might be going to Iraq soon. But I pop my head in here whenever I get a chance. Oh and them some nice pics by the way. I love our fans lol. And it aint that bad bein white lol. I am

Last edited by Krieger08; 08-11-2007 at 11:40 PM..
 08-12-2007, 12:50 AM         #174
flex001  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Krieger08 said:
Im right here. Sorry I been training a lot. Im in the Marines and might be going to Iraq soon. But I pop my head in here whenever I get a chance. Oh and them some nice pics by the way. I love our fans lol. And it aint that bad bein white lol. I am
damn son! how long u been in tha marines? n i hope u dont gotta go to iraq.. i know a couple people that went there n that aint tha place to b! fu*k bush! i hope this so called "war" will b over wen he gets outta office...n bout the last part i know..i was high n i get a lil upset wen people on boxden try n tell me what i can n cant say..(no disrespect utmost but it aint tha 1st time it happened)
 10 years ago '06        #175
dnice0589 12 heat pts12
space
space
$777 | Props total: 67 67
Steelers till the day i die last year we was taking break just relaxing
 08-12-2007, 06:32 PM         #176
flex001  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SmokeyTheBlunt said:
there's NOTHIN' s3xier than a chick in Black & Gold

did we play last night or is that tonight? I havent been up on sh*t like I should be right now(bi*ches,beer,and drugs )

[pic - click to view]

The Steelers lost their first preseason game, falling to the Green Bay Packers 13-9 at Heinz Field, bring their record to 1-1.

The Steelers starting defense stopped the Packers, but the first-team offense, who were almost flawless against the Saints last week, struggled some and failed to score, turning the ball over on the first drive of the game.

Ben Roethlisberger, who was two for two for 14 yards and a fumble, played the first two series and knows that things will change once the starters see more playing time.

"We did a bunch of no-huddle stuff, but we didn't really get into a rhythm," said Roethlisberger. "That's kind of tough when you're only playing two series. We weren't out there as much as we'd normally like, but we were at the point where we had to come out.

"Last week, we made a big play early, so that always helps. This week, it was tough. We had a couple of third downs, and they [Packers] made a real good play on one third down to knock the ball out of my hand. So, it was tough."

The Steelers defense swarmed early on, with Troy Polamalu applying the pressure to Packers quarterback Brett Favre. The Packers weren't able to move the ball and were forced to punt after a quick three-and-out.

It wasn't much better for the Steelers on their first offensive series. Najeh Davenport, who got the start at running back, opened with a five-yard run but was stopped for no gain on his next carry.

On third-and-five, Cullen Jenkins pressured Roethlisberger, sacking him and forcing a fumble, which Jenkins recovered on the Packers 42-yard line.

Neither team was able to generate much offense, until the Steelers got rolling late in the quarter. Davenport went off left tackle for a 21-yard gain, but quarterback Charlie Batch was then sacked for an eight-yard loss. Batch bounced right back, airing it out and hitting Walter Young in stride, who ran it into the end zone for a 41-yard touchdown. Jeff Reed's extra point was blocked, giving the Steelers a 6-0 lead.

"We stumbled a little bit," said Davenport. "Coach wanted to see how we would do with a little bit of adversity like we did with the first three drives but we bounced back so that was a plus."

The Steelers finished the quarter with 83 yards, most of them coming on the late, while the defense held the Packers to only 22 yards in the quarter and no first downs.

I think we came out and played well today. We got after them a little bit," said defensive end Aaron Smith of the early performance by the defense. "It seemed a little bit more fluid out there. It didn't seem so fast. It slowed down and guys felt a little bit more comfortable."

The Packers went three-and-out to start the second quarter and Batch got the offense rolling again. He fired a strike to Santonio Holmes, hitting him at the Packers 12-yard line for a 49-yard gain. Kevan Barlow went off left tackle for a five-yard game, but was stopped for a loss of two on the ensuing run. On third-down Batch looked for Nate Washington in the end zone, but the incompletion forced Reed to come on for a 27-yard field goal, giving the Steelers a 9-0 lead.

Aaron Rodgers, who came in at quarterback late in the first quarter, put together the Packers best offensive drive at the end of the half. Noah Herron had a 14-yard run, followed by a 13-yard reception from Rodgers. Rodgers then went to James Jones for completions of five and 21 yards. He hit Ruvel Martin for 17 yards, giving the Packers a first down at the Steelers 17-yard line.

The Steelers got a break, though, when an apparent touchdown was nullified because Martin stepped out of the end zone and came back to make the catch. The Packers had to settle for a 32-yard field goal by Dave Rayner to end the half with the Steelers up 9-3.

The Packers came out in the second half and moved the ball effectively. Rodgers engineered an eight play, 71 yard drive that took a little over nine minutes and ended in a three-yard touchdown pass to Carlyle Holiday to give the Packers a 10-9 lead.

After stopping the Steelers, the Packers moved the ball down again, finishing their drive off with a 52-yard field goal by Mason Crosby, to extend the lead to 13-9.

Quarterback Brian St. Pierre tried to engineer a last minute drive, but the Packers stopped them on fourth down. The Steelers got the ball back with under 30 seconds to play, but it just wasn't enough time to work with.

SCORING SUMMARY
1ST QUARTER
TD Walter Young, 41 Yd pass from Charlie Batch (Jeff Reed kick Failed), 0:48. Drive: 4 plays, 55 yards in 2:09.
2ND QUARTER
FG Jeff Reed 27 Yd, 12:22. Drive: 5 plays, 52 yards in 2:21.
FG Dave Rayner 32 Yd, 0:00. Drive: 12 plays, 75 yards in 1:52.
3RD QUARTER
TD Carlyle Holiday, 3 Yd pass from Aaron Rodgers (Dave Rayner kick is good), 9:11. Drive: 8 plays, 71 yards in 4:10.
FG Mason Crosby 52 Yd, 4:16. Drive: 6 plays, 57 yards in 2:24.
 08-12-2007, 11:39 PM         #177
Krieger08  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I been in for a little over 2 1/2 years so far. If I go then I go. Its not to bad over there. I dont know when the war will end but I dont think it will after Bush is out. I dont think it should anyways yet. If we were to leave now they would fall apart and the last few years and all my friends that died would be for nothing. We are close though. But anyways. Yeah I dont care what anyone says. I got lots of friends that are white and lots that are black. It no big deal to me. I really could give less of a sh*t about the color of someones skin. Its all about there attitude and the way they treat people.
 08-15-2007, 01:15 AM         #178
flex001  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ word!
-------------------------------------------------

[pic - click to view]

Back in the mix

It was back to work for the Steelers on Monday as they began their final week of training camp, a week that head coach Mike Tomlin hopes ends on a strong note.

"It's important that we have a finisher's attitude in everything we do," said Tomlin. "They've done that to this point, even dating back to the off-season program. We just want to put an exclamation point here on our training camp by having focused attention and great energy here on our last week.

"We don't want to ooze to the finish in anything we do because it represents the game of football. How you finish drives, how you finish games, how you finish seasons. We've thrown that challenge out to them, and I like the way they responded today."

A positive on Monday was the return of running back Willie Parker and linebacker Lawrence Timmons to the practice field.

"It felt good," said Parker, who has missed the first two preseason games. "Today was just a way of getting back out there and working my way back in. It felt great. I always love being out there with my teammates and it was one step closer to where I need to be."

Parker didn't go full tilt, but expects to be back to normal by the end of the week.

"I'll be back. It's a process," said Parker. "I am going to try and pick it up more and then the next day go harder."

Timmons injured his groin the first week of training camp and has been sidelined since. He was in uniform and pads for the practice, but didn't get extensive practice time.

"It's time to start marching back, and we'll take a look at it day to day," said Tomlin. "I think the biggest thing is what he's able to do mentally, and where he is from a conditioning standpoint. That's going to dictate how quickly he comes back."

While the team welcomed those two players back to practice, there were some others who sat out. Tackle Marvel Smith was sidelined with a tightening in his back, Chris Hoke as a result of the knee injury he suffered against the Packers (although not considered to be a significant injury), Chukky Okobi with a rib injury and Jerame Tuman with back discomfort.

The Steelers re-signed long snapper Jared Retkofsky on Monday. He originally signed with the team as an undrafted free agent, but was released on July 19 because of injuries at other positions. To make room for him on the roster they cut rookie linebacker Matt King.

Retkofsky worked in practice on Monday, along with veteran long snapper Greg Warren.
"We just wanted to get some competition in here," said Tomlin. "Of course, Jared is a young man we worked with in the spring, but because of a number of issues – injuries and numbers and so forth – we weren't able to bring him to camp. We're excited to take a look at him and see where he is. We got some linebackers back healthy, so we brought him back in."
 08-15-2007, 01:20 AM         #179
flex001  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

I'm mad Tuesday' a big hit

Using Coach Mike Tomlin's own words, he didn't want the Steelers to ooze to the end of training camp. James Harrison did his part on Tuesday afternoon to see that it doesn't happen.

Following a morning special team practice that Tomlin described as "razor-sharp," the Steelers took the field in the afternoon for a workout that had a nice tempo, was hard-hitting and loaded with the kind of chatter that keeps the competitive juices flowing.

During another round of backs-on-backers, Harrison was matched up against Verron Haynes three different times. Twice Harrison bull-rushed Haynes and ran him over with collisions that echoed off the hills surrounding the practice fields. On the third, Harrison spun away to tag the imaginary quarterback.

While the popping of the pads makes for great viewing for the a.ssembled fans, bull-rushing is technically a violation of the unwritten rules of backs-on-backers.

The linebacker gets to build up speed with a 5-yard sprint at the running back, and if this very situation would occur in a game one of the best weapons in the running back's arsenal would be to chop the on-rushing linebacker at the knees. But since this is training camp and everybody is on the same team, chopping at the knees is forbidden, and so the gentleman's agreement corollary to this is that then so is bull-rushing not allowed.

Harrison wasn't particularly interested in abiding by any so-called unwritten rules, and after practice he explained why to a group of reporters.

Harrison admitted that he bull-rushed Haynes, and then when asked if that wasn't against the rules, Harrison's answer was no. Why not? "Because it's 'I'm mad Tuesday,'" said Harrison.

Tomlin was asked for a more detailed explanation.

"Tell-'em-why-you're-mad-Tuesday, I think is what they called today," said Tomlin, who was pleased with how practice went, no matter what it was being labeled. "We had a great day today. We had a special teams practice this morning that I thought was razor sharp. We came out and competed and had a high energy practice this afternoon."

But why name the day?

"Who knows. It's Tuesday, it's the dog days of summer, whatever gets them through," said Tomlin. "I don't mind the chatter as long as they're working while they're talking. It's like elevator music to me – I hear it but I don't."

What he had to hear were the pads popping, and while it's difficult to quantify and there are no statistics to support the contention, this camp is ending in a much more spirited manner than the 2006 version under Bill Cowher.

"I'm thoroughly enjoying this," said Tomlin about training camp as a whole. "I might be in the minority with respect to that, but it's been productive. The guys are competing, we're getting better. It's a process, and guys are respecting the process. They're showing mental toughness, they're focusing on the details. That's what has made it good for me."

And there is a lot of what Tomlin has called "ebb and flow," by which he means there are times when the offense does things to the defense, and just as many times when the defense does things to the offense.

An example is the past two days of the one-on-one pass-rushing drills. On Monday, LaMarr Woodley beat Willie Colon twice, before Colon horse-collared Woodley to the ground on the third repetition. Arnold Harrison got the better of Max Starks, who was lining up at left tackle, a couple of times before Starks clubbed Harrison to the ground on the third one.

On Tuesday, the offensive linemen controlled the drill throughout. Alan Faneca, Starks, Colon and Marvin Philip were just a few of the offensive players who handled their a.ssignments well enough to "win" the drill.

But as everybody is learning here, tomorrow is another day. Maybe it'll be "Why we're mad Wednesday."

INJURY REPORT: Marvel Smith (back), Chukky Okobi (back), Chris Hoke (knee) and Derrick Jones (calf) did not practice. Jerame Tuman (back) returned. During the session Anthony Smith sustained a "minor injury that was abdominal related. Hopefully it won't be anything major and that's the indication we have right now," said Tomlin.
 10 years ago '05        #180
The Utmost 1 heat pts
space
space
yea good sh*t...nice to see u keepin it pumpin flex and alot of new and old faces checkin in (wuddup krieger )...i been busy as hell lately
Home      

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
21 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
38 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
55 comments
1 day ago