The Pittsburgh Steelers

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
163 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
99 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 2 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-31-2007, 10:28 PM         #121
flex001  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gods Smile said:
I was at the Latrobe High School Practice....It was good!!! Love being at Training camp!!!! GREAT SEEING THE STEELERS WHEN I WALK OUTSIDE MY DORM!!!

BLEEDING BLACK AND GOLD!!!
thats whats up.. i bet it is nice...

utmost i see u.. keep it up.

i been meaning to do this for awhile n just got back from ny today but here..

STEELER SONGS! :D

Polamalu Song

Steel City Mafia Anthem

Steelers Stomp

Here We Go!!

The Utmost said:
can't wait for that hall of fame game boy...hope i can find a stream

Reminder:This Sunday

[pic - click to view]

Steelers To Face Saints In Annual AFC-NFC Hall of Fame Game

The Pittsburgh Steelers will open their 2007 preseason slate in the annual AFC-NFC Hall of Fame Game in Canton, Ohio. The game will kick off the NFL's preseason schedule and will take place on Sunday, August 5.

The Steelers will face the New Orleans Saints in the annual classic, which will be televised for the first time on the NFL Network.

This marks the second time the two teams will face each other in the Hall of Fame Game. The Steelers defeated the Saints, 27-14, to open the 1983 campaign.

In their most recent Hall of Fame Game, the Steelers faced the Tampa Bay Buccaneers to kick off the 1998 preseason.

[pic - click to view]

This is gonna be a fun game to watch and its gettin closer...i cant fu*kin wait to see how our new coah has are team playin... whole bunch of no huddle n throw throw throw then parker runs for 40 yards for a td :cash: :cash: :cash:

Last edited by flex001; 08-01-2007 at 02:54 AM..
 10 years ago '07        #122
Gods Smile 
space
space
$55 | Props total: 0 0
They Practiced the Hurry Up offense today it was awesome!!! Ben looked good and so did the WR's
 08-01-2007, 03:22 AM         #123
flex001  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gods Smile said:
They Practiced the Hurry Up offense today it was awesome!!! Ben looked good and so did the WR's
good to hear..but was they holdin on to the balls tho?.. i know Ward was but how bout Santonio Holmes, Nate Washington and Cedrick Wilson?

I got high hopes for Big Ben this year.. lettin him be more in control of the team unlike bill, he kinda wanted to do things his way with the run run run all the time cuz thats just how he was and now Tomlin comes and switches things up a bit.. he knows that every time we run the hurry up we almost always score...when ben is in full control like that he does better.. the way the o is gonna be ran this year its more like the way he was doin it in collage.. its gonna be crazy i cant wait

PRESEASON Predictions...
Saints.............W 28-24
Packers...........W 24-10
Redskins..........W 21-3
Eagles.............L 10-13
Panthers..........W 17-7

4-1 could be wrong but thats how i feel right now

Last edited by flex001; 08-01-2007 at 03:27 AM..
 10 years ago '07        #124
Gods Smile 
space
space
Ward looked good of course! Santonio dropped one if i remember correctly bacause Anthony smith hit him. Nate caught the couple that went to him...Dallas baker caught some good ones today!

can't wait till practice today...ill keep yall updated!
 10 years ago '07        #125
Gods Smile 
space
space
They also worked on the kicking game yesterday with field goals. they have the rookie punter sepulveda holding the ball for reed. He has never done that which they are trying to make the transition so a QB doesnt have to do it. They were working on it and reed was kicking good and the majority of the kicks and holds went smoothly...I think there was one high snap that sepulveda couldn't hold on to...
 08-01-2007, 09:08 PM         #126
precessionpower  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It was nice seeing them in Fremont California last year when they played the sorry a.ss Raiders. I seen all of them. Got To me Mr Rooney and talk to him for a quick minute. All the new guys came back late from the strip clubs. The limo driver was taking out bottles of drank and hella Hyphy Juice cans. Guess that why they lost.
 08-02-2007, 03:35 PM         #127
flex001  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 precessionpower said:
It was nice seeing them in Fremont California last year when they played the sorry a.ss Raiders. I seen all of them. Got To me Mr Rooney and talk to him for a quick minute. All the new guys came back late from the strip clubs. The limo driver was taking out bottles of drank and hella Hyphy Juice cans. Guess that why they lost.
 08-03-2007, 03:58 PM         #128
flex001  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SmokeyTheBlunt said:
............ Ben seems MOTIVATED like motherfu*ker from the couple of interviews Ive seen lately. and Im hyped about how different the O is going to look, I think a more balanced game plan is going to turn out to be good look. only thing Im worried about is that fu*king mascot we've adopted
yeah at 1st i really didnt mind.. but really whats the point of him... to make it funner for lil kids? fu*k that!
we grown...when we go to a steeler game we go to get drunk and loud have good time..(maybe even fu*k up a browns fan or 2) we dont need no fu*kin mascot to be jumpin around like an idoit unless he be fu*kin wit the other team.... if anything i think just like everyone else we should have got cheerleaders i mean come on thats a hell of alot better to look at..and if anything would make me wanna go to a game more it would be to see the cheerleaders not a fu*kin mascot..i mean we pertty much sell out every game so wtf.. no need for a mascot give up cheerleaders!:D
 08-04-2007, 03:05 AM         #129
EMS the God  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol that gay a.ss mascot, i submitted a few names for the naming competition, i doubt i got it, most of mine were jokes anyways

i cant wait for the season, i am goin to the studio on the day of the hall of fame game and have a show during the packers joint so i'll be missing them, but it aint a thang...

will santonio get a g?
 10 years ago '05        #130
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,410 | Props total: 394 394
ay what time the game come on? Does it come on today 7/5/07 not a fan but I'm tired of these Roky reruns lol

Last edited by Jaiden05; 08-04-2007 at 08:19 PM..
 10 years ago '05        #131
The Utmost 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,495 | Props total: 129 129
sorry aint been able to hit y'all with any news as of late cause probably like most of u i havent been on here for a few days...y'all now the deal anyway though

so tomlin era starts tonight...any predictions?

*to EMS* yea i see holmes hittin 900+ yards...i think he'll get the ball a bit more then ward at the start of the season...i dunno why though but its just a hunch
 10 years ago '06        #132
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,612 | Props total: 2234 2234
I really can't wait for the reg season, but this will suffice.
 08-05-2007, 07:28 PM         #133
Krieger08  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Aw whats up everyone. It all starts back up again tonight
 10 years ago '06        #134
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,612 | Props total: 2234 2234
 Krieger08 said:
Aw whats up everyone. It all starts back up again tonight
All the Stiller regulars are coming out...Sup Krieger.
 08-05-2007, 10:34 PM         #135
Krieger08  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Whats going on flip. Its that time again lol
 10 years ago '04        #136
shadymilkman 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$4,512 | Props total: 12 12
Even though this was a preseason game, it was a statement... Tomlin, you've already earned my respect.
 10 years ago '07        #137
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,922 | Props total: 86 86
Yeah ya'll came nice tonight.. I think Tomlin was trying to make a statement

Man I wish the season would start
 10 years ago '05        #138
thegame23 
space
space
space
$156 | Props total: 0 0
The boys looked good!!! Offense was impressive and so was the Defense. I like how they are playing for Tomlin....very physical.

Standouts::applause:
Carey Davis--Jerome Bettis Jr.---I was really impressed with this kid. He really did look like Jerome Bettis Jr.....let's just see if he can keep it up and steal a RB spot maybe.

William Gay--Looked impressive. Big hits and of course he had the interception of Tyler Palko (which is actually the reason the Steelers looked at Gay was from an interception he had of Palko during the college football season when Louisville played Pitt.)

Not So Impressive:
Nate Washington--Couldn't catch a pass lastnite if his life depended on it. Seems to me he was having trouble holding onto the ball last year as well...could we be seeing the last of Nate??? Walter Young looks pretty good.

I can't wait to hear everyone else's thoughts on the first preseason game and the new era of Mike Tomlin for the Pittsburgh Steelers.
 10 years ago '04        #139
likwitcrewmembe 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,655 | Props total: 19 19
they are 1-0 :) jk they did play pretty well last night though
 08-06-2007, 01:11 PM         #140
RediKnight  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I agree that the Steelers are the best AFC team of those that played a preaseason game on Sunday.:rolleyes:
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
9 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
100 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
8 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy