The Pittsburgh Steelers

most viewed right now
+61  109
24 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

11 years ago '04        #151
thewaitisover 
space
space
$748 | Props total: 342 342
are we forgetting...they played the SAINTS..the saints people..

11 years ago '06        #152
SHootar 52 heat pts52
space
space
$22,669 | Props total: 2543 2543
 thegame23 said
I don't think you'll have to worry too much about Santonio Holmes fielding a punt properly because he isn't going to be returning punts this year. They switched over to Willie Reid as the punt returner last year, but he quickly got injured and was out for the season. I'm pretty sure he will be returning punts again this year. Thats the way it looked from the game on Sunday as well.
keep in mind santonio isnt completely healthy right now...so i wouldn't necessarily go off of sundays game. but i hope ur right. he was a mess last year feilding punts, and now that hes a pretty important part of the offense...i'd rather now see him back there anyhow.

08-08-2007, 03:02 PM         #153
Elmalo17  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TuffyNuttz said
I Bleed Black and Gold till the day i die!!!!
SAME HERE!!!

08-08-2007, 05:50 PM         #154
flex001  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

The Steeler Nation was officially introduced to its newest member today when the team announced the name of its new mascot at the club's training camp at Saint Vincent College in Latrobe, Pa.

Steely McBeam was the winning entry among more than 70,000 names submitted by Steelers fans around the world. He is a contemporized version of the former Steelers logo, a steelworker, representing Pittsburgh's rich history in the steel industry. The logo was used during the 1950s and '60s.

"We're excited to announce 'Steely McBeam' as the name of our new team mascot," said Steelers President Art Rooney II. "It was a difficult decision and we received many deserving entries, but we expect him to be a favorite among our youngest fans."

Steely McBeam will regularly participate in the team's many charitable programs and other club-sponsored events. He will also be visible throughout Heinz Field during Steelers games.

The winning entry was submitted by Diane Roles of Valencia, Pa. She will receive a VIP package for four to the Steelers' Sept. 16 home opener against the Buffalo Bills, including premium seating and pre-game hospitality. She will also receive an authentic Steelers throwback helmet and jersey just like the one that will be worn by the team that day.

The Steelers kicked-off a "Name the Mascot" contest sponsored by Cricket this past April. Fans were able to send in nominations by logging onto the team's official website, , or by going to .

The Steelers last had a mascot, Stevie Steeler, from the mid-1980's to mid-'90s.

The introduction of Steely McBeam is one of many events scheduled this year as the Steelers celebrate their 75th season. The team will wear throwback uniforms on Sept. 16 against Buffalo and again during a Monday Night contest against the division-rival Baltimore Ravens on Nov. 5.

The Steelers will dedicate an historical marker to Three Rivers Stadium this fall, and name their All-Time and Legends teams. The All-Time Team will be honored during the club's 75th Anniversary Gala on Nov. 4 at the Pittsburgh Convention Center as well as during halftime of the Nov. 5 game against Baltimore.

Steely McBeam :banghead:

Last edited by flex001; 08-08-2007 at 05:52 PM..

08-08-2007, 06:30 PM         #155
flex001  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[S]WHO AM I MISSING?[/S]*Looks at sig*

11 years ago '06        #156
SHootar 52 heat pts52
space
space
$22,669 | Props total: 2543 2543
 flex001 said
i'd like to let my ppl know now that i'm not a true diehard steelers fan. cuz i will not stick with the team regardless. BUT i watch all their games (as long as i got nfl ticket) and they been my fav team for a few years cuz of the system and players they have in place. but when these players leave, i cannot guarantee my fanmenship will stay lol.

but as long as i dont claim i'm a diehard i think i'm fine...they still my team in this era anyway

08-08-2007, 07:32 PM         #157
flex001  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHootar said
i'd like to let my ppl know now that i'm not a true diehard steelers fan. cuz i will not stick with the team regardless. BUT i watch all their games (as long as i got nfl ticket) and they been my fav team for a few years cuz of the system and players they have in place. but when these players leave, i cannot guarantee my fanmenship will stay lol.

but as long as i dont claim i'm a diehard i think i'm fine...they still my team in this era anyway
well as long as u hold us down we'll hold u down.. but if u cant guarantee ur fanmenship...i gotta remove ur name from the list....unless u also put the steeler nation sig in urs...on that note..

All steelers fans plz copy my sig and put it in urs except tha part about pm'n me..unless u put pm flex001.. and if ur name is not there tell me.. i will put it in mine.. and u would add ur name to ur own sig... who's with the BX STEELER NATION MOVEMENT?

Last edited by flex001; 08-09-2007 at 03:47 AM..

11 years ago '04        #158
iLLuZiOnZ1313|M 14 heat pts14
space
space
$9,169 | Props total: 1 1
 flex001 said
props for originality...but

08-08-2007, 07:41 PM         #159
flex001  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ben Roethlisberger was limping toward the end of practice Wednesday after a teammate stepped on his left foot. Pittsburgh Steelers coach Mike Tomlin didn't seem worried about his quarterback.

"I'm sure he's fine," Tomlin said.

The Steelers didn't offer any more information, and they didn't appear concerned that Roethlisberger would be limited during practice Thursday or might not play in Saturday's exhibition game against Green Bay. Roethlisberger usually ends practice by signing autographs and chatting with fans, but he left the field immediately in a cart — apparently to have the foot checked.

Chukky Okobi, competing at center with former Tampa Bay lineman Sean Mahan, dropped to the turf in pain with an apparent back injury several minutes after Roethlisberger did. The team did not say if Okobi was injured.

"He went down with a lot of pain and discomfort but I don't expect anything long term," Tomlin said.

Two regulars, running back Willie Parker (knee) and guard Alan Faneca (shoulder), were held out and apparently won't play Saturday. Parker also missed Sunday's 20-7 preseason victory against New Orleans, when Faneca's shoulder injury occurred.

"Willie has inflammation of the knee, and usually that takes 10 to 14 days and we're about 11 to 12 days into it now, so we're coming toward the end," Tomlin said. "Alan's in a similar situation with his shoulder, and we'll give him a few days to see if that thing calms down and we'll take it day by day."

Last edited by flex001; 08-08-2007 at 07:44 PM..

08-09-2007, 04:11 PM         #160
flex001  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
where are yall n*ggas at? Flip? krieger? utmost? wtf!?

08-09-2007, 04:15 PM         #161
flex001  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Petition to Dan Rooney to not use a mascot

11 years ago '06        #162
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$10,306 | Props total: 3601 3601
 flex001 said
Checkin in homie...started a new job, so I got my "new job attitude" on...ya boy gotta put in some extra work...but not to worry, I'll be here on Sundays...kinda spotty for the preseason, but I do the scheduling @ work, so Sundays are mine....

Sup Flex!!!

11 years ago '06        #163
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$10,306 | Props total: 3601 3601
Steely McBeam...

Almost embarrased to be a Steeler fan over this shiit....Almost.

08-09-2007, 04:23 PM         #164
flex001  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 yumflip said
Checkin in homie...started a new job, so I got my "new job attitude" on...ya boy gotta put in some extra work...but not to worry, I'll be here on Sundays...kinda spotty for the preseason, but I do the scheduling @ work, so Sundays are mine....

Sup Flex!!!
thats whats up good to hear.. i've been stuck in my cirb for over a week (kinda) my car is in the shop punk a.ss had it of a week now err... i needs that sh*t back yo! i'm a try n be here on sundays but who knows depends on where i watch the game..

08-09-2007, 04:26 PM         #165
flex001  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 yumflip said
Steely McBeam...

Almost embarrased to be a Steeler fan over this shiit....Almost.
right.. i'm glad i came across that petition...we need to get that sh*t moving....dude do look like he would scare kids but steely mcbeam :thumbsdow give us cheerleaders

11 years ago '05        #166
The Utmost 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,565 | Props total: 156 156
 flex001 said
im back at it (dunno for how long tho)

btw dog aint u white!?

08-11-2007, 03:47 PM         #167
flex001  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Utmost said
im back at it (dunno for how long tho)

btw dog aint u white!?
:banghead::banghead: and?

well.. i'm a white boy.......but...dont fu*kin get me confused wit them white people:finger:

Last edited by flex001; 08-11-2007 at 03:57 PM..

11 years ago '05        #168
The Utmost 1 heat pts
space
space
 flex001 said
:banghead::banghead: and?

well.. i'm a white boy.......but...dont fu*kin get me confused wit them white people:finger:
oh u mean the white people who drop n-bombs thinking its cool?

why u upset tho duke i aint even mad at u

08-11-2007, 04:34 PM         #169
flex001  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Utmost said
oh u mean the white people who drop n-bombs thinking its cool?

why u upset tho duke i aint even mad at u
i aint mad... i'm just not used to people callin me white...n i know i am.. but i'm not..ya know?
not sayin i wish i'm black or n e thing..its just that i got black people in my fam n they say i aint white.i have alot of black friends who say the same...n plus how offten to u see me say "n*gga" online...but its a diff story when i'm (in the real world)around friends n fam.. i say it all the time just outta habbit..i stop myself alot of times from typin it on here just cuz people get mad...but they dont understand my life style.. ya dig what i'm sayin?

Last edited by flex001; 08-11-2007 at 04:36 PM..

11 years ago '05        #170
The Utmost 1 heat pts
space
space
 flex001 said
i aint mad... i'm just not used to people callin me white...n i know i am.. but i'm not..ya know?
not sayin i wish i'm black or n e thing..its just that i got black people in my fam n they say i aint white.i have alot of black friends who say the same...n plus how offten to u see me say "n*gga" online...but its a diff story when i'm (in the real world)around friends n fam.. i say it all the time just outta habbit..i stop myself alot of times from typin it on here just cuz people get mad...but they dont understand my life style.. ya dig what i'm sayin?
oh ok i feel u dog say nomore...i can only call it how i see it cause i cant help not knowing the ins and outs

08-11-2007, 04:55 PM         #171
flex001  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by flex001; 08-11-2007 at 05:13 PM..

08-11-2007, 05:16 PM         #172
flex001  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

]
more later

Last edited by flex001; 08-11-2007 at 05:19 PM..

08-11-2007, 11:36 PM         #173
Krieger08  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 flip001 said
Im right here. Sorry I been training a lot. Im in the Marines and might be going to Iraq soon. But I pop my head in here whenever I get a chance. Oh and them some nice pics by the way. I love our fans lol. And it aint that bad bein white lol. I am

Last edited by Krieger08; 08-11-2007 at 11:40 PM..

08-12-2007, 12:50 AM         #174
flex001  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Krieger08 said
Im right here. Sorry I been training a lot. Im in the Marines and might be going to Iraq soon. But I pop my head in here whenever I get a chance. Oh and them some nice pics by the way. I love our fans lol. And it aint that bad bein white lol. I am
damn son! how long u been in tha marines? n i hope u dont gotta go to iraq.. i know a couple people that went there n that aint tha place to b! fu*k bush! i hope this so called "war" will b over wen he gets outta office...n bout the last part i know..i was high n i get a lil upset wen people on boxden try n tell me what i can n cant say..(no disrespect utmost but it aint tha 1st time it happened)

11 years ago '06        #175
dnice0589 12 heat pts12
space
space
$778 | Props total: 70 70
Steelers till the day i die last year we was taking break just relaxing

Home      

most viewed right now
online now  61
MMA Conor McGregor Accused Of Rape?
42 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+62online now  24
Chocolate Perfection
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+39online now  21
Image(s) inside Nola becky stripper build a broad 😂
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+43online now  14
Fight Night Champion FREE on XBOX ONE
75 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
+68online now  12
Police called on Brothers playing a videogame and a fight ensues when they arr..
65 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
+20online now  9
audio inside St. Laz Got Beef With Westside Gunn & Griselda And Made A Diss Track
62 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  6
Image(s) inside Young Miami likes when men put their hands on her
77 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  6
Video inside Wesley Pipes on Doing Scene With 76-Year-Old (Y'all knew about this sh-..
160 comments
2 days ago
@misc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy