Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
121 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
141 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
32 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-12-2009, 09:07 AM         #761
Bella420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Steelers defeat Chargers 35-24, advance to AFC Championship Game
Sunday, January 11, 2009

By Teresa Varley
Steelers.com
On a weekend when home field didn’t hold much of an advantage, the Steelers were the only team to come away with a win on their own turf, defeating the San Diego Chargers 35-24 to advance to the AFC Championship game.

The Steelers will host the Baltimore Ravens, a team they beat twice this season, at Heinz Field on Sunday, Jan. 18.

"It feels great to move from the field of eight to the field of four; especially in the fashion that we desire to do it in," said head coach Mike Tomlin. "I think that we played our kind of football today. I think that our big people on both sides of the ball did a nice job; special teams was a nice a.sset. I think that overall, collectively, it was a great team effort.

"I think that the team came out ready to play and focused, but not overly so. We have a mentally tough group in there, and they were able to display it today. San Diego is a very good team; they are battle-tested and they have been through a lot. We have a great deal of respect for those guys, both players and coaches. We look forward to moving on."

Running back Willie Parker had 27 carries for 146 yards, while Ben Roethlisberger completed 17 of 26 passes for 181 yards and a touchdown.

The Chargers took an early lead, driving down the field on their opening drive. Philip Rivers connected with Antonio Gates for a 21-yard completion and hit Darren Sproles for 12 yards on the screen. Rivers then went deep, hitting Vincent Jackson in the end zone for a 41-yard touchdown, taking a 7-0 lead with just 2:01 off the clock.

The running game got going for the Steelers on their first drive when Parker had three carriers for a combined 22 yards. A holding call on Santonio Holmes after a short completion to Hines Ward slowed things down, and the offense wasn’t able to dig out of the hole. On fourth-and-eight the offense remained on the field, but Roethlisberger instead punted the ball, pinning the Chargers back at their own nine-yard line.

A big defensive stop forced the Chargers to punt and the Steelers made them pay. Holmes fielded Mike Scifres 53-yard punt at the Steelers 33-yard line and took it to the outside, returning it 67 yards for a touchdown, to quickly tie the game at 7-7.

A swarming defense continued to disrupt the Chargers. LaMarr Woodley was all over Rivers for an eight-yard sack, while James Farrior wasn’t letting Sproles go anywhere on third-and-25, stopping him for just a one-yard gain.

Unfortunately, the Steelers didn’t fare any better on their next drive. Parker was stopped after just a one-yard gain and Roethlisberger wasn’t able to connect with Nate Washington along the right sideline. On third down, Eric Weddle came on the safety blitz, sacking Roethlisberger for a four-yard loss.

The Chargers were able to get a little momentum going with an eight and four-yard run by Sproles. Rivers found Gates for a seven-yard gain, setting up third-and-two. Sproles went off left guard for one-yard and the Chargers challenged that his forward progress gave him the first down, but the call stood and they were forced to punt.

The ground game got the bulk of the work for the Steelers on the next drive as Parker moved the ball with four straight carries for 23 yards. Mewelde Moore added a four-yard carry and they went right back to Parker for three yards. After a false start call the Steelers were faced with third-and-eight, but came up short when Carey Davis was stopped for a six-yard gain.

It was three-and-out for the Chargers on their next drive, despite what looked like a big gain for them. Rivers hit Jackson for 43 yards, but the Steelers challenged the call and it was ruled incomplete, the ball hitting the ground.

Unable to move the chains on their next drive the Steelers tried to trick the Chargers, but they didn’t fall for it. Mitch Berger lined up in punt formation and Ryan Clark took the snap, but was knocked for a four-yard loss on the rush.

The Chargers took over at the Steelers 45-yard line, but the defense stepped up to the challenge, keeping them out of the end zone and holding them to a Nate Keading field goal to give the Chargers at 10-7 lead

They wouldn’t be down for long, though. The offense kicked it into overdrive, with a 15-yard completion to Holmes and a nine-yard grab by Moore. Gary Russell powered forward for three yards to convert on third-and-one to keep the drive rolling. Roethlisberger went deep to Ward, hitting him in stride at the three-yard line for a 41-yard gain. Parker capped the drive on the pitch-out, taking it around left end for the touchdown, giving the Steelers a 14-10 halftime lead.

The Steelers kept the momentum going in the second half, coming out strong on their opening drive. Parker got it started with a 13-yard carry and Roethlisberger hit Holmes for 10-yards on third down. An incompletion and a one-yard loss by Parker set up a third-and-11, but Roethlisberger was unfazed, hitting Washington for an 18-yard gain. Faced with another third down, Roethlisberger hit Miller for an 18-yard gain to the 12-yard line. Miller capped the drive with an eight-yard touchdown reception to extend the lead to 21-10.

Sproles gave the Chargers a spark when he returned the kickoff 63 yards to the Steelers 23-yard line. It wouldn’t take long for the Steelers to take the wind out of their sails when on the first play of the drive Brett Keisel tipped a Rivers pass and Larry Foote intercepted it. The Chargers challenged the call, but it was upheld.

The offense wasn’t able to capitalize on the turnover, but got a huge break when the punt hit off Weddle’s helmet and was recovered by William Gay at the 23-yard line. With new life, Roethlisberger hit Ward for 19 yards to the nine-yard line, and a personal foul for a late hit against Cletis Gordon was tacked on, giving them the ball at the four-yard line. Parker pounded it up the middle to the one-yard line, but Roethlisberger was unable to find an open receiver in the end zone. Russell took it up the middle for no gain and on third down Davis was unable to get the ball in the end zone, turning it over on downs.

The Chargers would have no chance to dig out of their hole. Rivers hit Jacob Hester for an 11-yard gain, but Woodley sacked Rivers for a 10 yard loss on the next play. On third-and-20 Rivers could not connect with Gates, putting the ball back in the hands of the Steelers offense.

And this time, they would make the most of it. Roethlisberger went for it all, going deep to Washington in the end zone. Weddle was called for pass interference, giving the Steelers the ball at the one-yard line. Russell punched it in for the touchdown and a 28-10 lead.

San Diego managed to come right back and answer the Steelers touchdown. Rivers completed passes to Jackson and Brandon Manumaleuna and then went to Sproles for 11 yards. On third-and-10 Rivers hit Chris Chambers for 15 yards. Rives went back to Chambers for 25 yards and was aided by a late hit call on Troy Polamalu, giving them the ball at the four-yard line. Rivers hit Legedu Naanee for the touchdown, cutting the lead to 28-17.

Not to be outdone, the Steelers marched right back down the field, sealing the win when Parker easily scored on a 16-yard run around right end for a 35-17 lead.

The Chargers added a 62-yard touchdown pass from Rivers to Sproles, to cut the lead to 35-24, but it wouldn't be enough for the win.
 01-12-2009, 02:41 PM         #762
flex001  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that game was fckin crazy! i lo0ved every min of it! had to sit next to this charger fan tha whole game was a lil upset about that but it was cool i was fu*kin wit him the whole game it was great.. im pissed that i deleted all the pics off my cam by mistake after the game. my seats was great on the lower end zone on the open end of the field. i loved it. wish i can go to the b-more game
 01-13-2009, 01:50 AM         #763
flex001  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

01-14-2009, 10:41 PM         #764
therock86  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^
i like that...never seen it before
 9 years ago '05        #765
The Utmost 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,495 | Props total: 129 129
Past games mean nothing come kickoff

It’s a theme that is going to be repeated time and time again this week, a question players are going to be asked over and over again.

How hard is it to beat a team three times in a season?

And the answer so far has been pretty plain and simple.

“It’s this game,” said fullback Carey Davis. “Those two games are in the past. We have a new game this week. Both teams are going to have a different mindset. They aren’t going to come in to the game thinking we lost twice it’s over. We can’t go into the game thinking we beat them twice it’s over.

“It’s going to be a great game and we have to go out there and f!ght. We have to show up Sunday ready to f!ght and they have to show up Sunday ready to f!ght.”

The Steelers won the two regular season meetings against the Ravens this year, defeating them 23-20 on Sept. 29 at Heinz Field in overtime and 13-9 at M&T Bank Stadium on Dec. 14.

“You have to put the other two behind you,” said running back Willie Parker. “We have to put all of that behind us.”

The Steelers had a similar situation in 1994 and 2002 when they defeated the Cleveland Browns twice during the regular season and both times defeated them in the playoffs.

“I personally don’t subscribe to that hocus-pocus to be honest with you,” said head coach Mike Tomlin of the difficulty of winning three times. “We are going to go play them; it is two good teams. They play the way that we play. It is going to be a knock-down, drag-out (game). What happened in the other two games will have no bearing on the outcome of this game. The other two games were close; one went into overtime and the other one was low scoring. It doesn’t mean that is going to be the case this week.

“We are going to prepare with respect to that; and understand that each individual performance stands on its own. We aren’t buying into that.”

The bottom line is when the ball is snapped on Sunday, nothing that happened during the season is going to matter. What is going to matter is what’s on the line during 60 minutes of football at Heinz Field.

“There is a lot at stake,” said Parker. “It’s a chance to go to Tampa. We are so close, just like they are so close. One game and you are there. It’s going to be a great game, a brutal game."
 01-18-2009, 09:31 AM         #766
Bella420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
<a href="http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=43289 74">Steeler Nation</a><br/><object width="425px" height="360px" ><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"/><param name="movie" value="http://mediaservices.myspace.com/services/media/embed.aspx/m=4328974,t=1,mt=video"/><embed src="http://mediaservices.myspace.com/services/media/embed.aspx/m=4328974,t=1,mt=video" width="425" height="360" allowFullScreen="true" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"></embed></object>
 9 years ago '06        #767
jj01 
space
space
$44,963 | Props total: 4685 4685
burgh is usually sh*t in afc ship games in pitt, and couple that with the 3rd game against a division rival, i hope yall get it done. im expectin it to be close, but wouldnt be shocked if they lost.
 01-18-2009, 09:37 AM         #768
Bella420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's a big day for us. I tried to put up this video i watched, it almost had me in tears b/c Pittsburgh means so much to me.. or maybe its jus the preggy emotions that brought them quicker. But I have faith in the burgh we been playin hard all year and you can tell we want it bad. So Here We Go Steelers!!! and wave them terrible towels proudly!!!
 9 years ago '06        #769
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,630 | Props total: 2330 2330
If it was anybody else besides the Ravens I'd talk a gang of shiit. But the Ravens are for real. I respect that team more than any other team. Them n*ggas go hard. It's gonna be a close game. Can't call a score, but the Stillers will squeak out a hard fought W.
 01-18-2009, 10:05 PM         #770
Bella420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HERE WE GO STEELERS!!!!!! CUZ PITTSBURGHS GOIN TO THE SUPER BOWL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!! In the first half, i cant remember who dude was but he took a hard a.ss hit and was shaking his legs and sh*t, what ever happened to him? it went to commercial and i been wonderin this whole time wtf happened to him if he was aight or what....
 9 years ago '06        #771
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 Bella420 said:
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HERE WE GO STEELERS!!!!!! CUZ PITTSBURGHS GOIN TO THE SUPER BOWL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!! In the first half, i cant remember who dude was but he took a hard a.ss hit and was shaking his legs and sh*t, what ever happened to him? it went to commercial and i been wonderin this whole time wtf happened to him if he was aight or what....
pretty sure ur talkin bout james harrison....he missed a play or 2 but was obv fine afterwards.

<------------

and damn my dude right here been atoning for his mediocre regular season....thats twice now he's kinda manufactured a game swinging play for 6 points :applause: and wtf that was and still is a TD in my eyes that they called back....he CLEARLY caught the ball, had possession and was trying to get a few extra yards for the TD. like i understand the 'going to the ground' rule, but he already secured it, and put his arm down to propel him for more yardage. sh*t was nonsense but moot point now.

Last edited by SHootar; 01-19-2009 at 12:30 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #772
The Utmost 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,495 | Props total: 129 129
 9 years ago '08        #773
Gmengfx 75 heat pts75
space
space
$12,652 | Props total: 1220 1220
awww sh*tttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt here we goo superbowllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

steeler fan to the deathhh
 01-23-2009, 07:18 PM         #774
Bella420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I will be in the Burgh for the Super bowl!!!!! fu*k bein in Ny w/ all these haters and bandwagon d*ck riders. Me and my mans are commin to the PGH for the game where there aint nothin but Steeler love, and i'm takin his a.ss to primantis to get the taste of the burgh too.
 01-29-2009, 02:46 AM         #775
flex001  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bella420 said:
I will be in the Burgh for the Super bowl!!!!! fu*k bein in Ny w/ all these haters and bandwagon d*ck riders. Me and my mans are commin to the PGH for the game where there aint nothin but Steeler love, and i'm takin his a.ss to primantis to get the taste of the burgh too.

c ya sat sis.. better got that dude a jersey 2 n*gga!!!
 01-30-2009, 11:50 AM         #776
Bella420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 flex001 said:
c ya sat sis.. better got that dude a jersey 2 n*gga!!!
we both gonna be decked out in the black and gold!
 02-02-2009, 05:54 PM         #777
flex001  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

6 Motherfu*king Super Bowl Rings

The Steelers made history when they defeated the Arizona Cardinals 27-23 in Super Bowl XLIII to win their sixth Super Bowl, the first team in NFL history to accomplish that.

Some last minute heroics by quarterback Ben Roethlisberger and Super Bowl MVP Santonio Holmes secured the win, when he scored the go ahead touchdown with just 35 seconds left on the clock.

The Steelers were in control for the majority of the game, but the Cardinals fought back to take a late lead. That’s when Roethlisberger and Holmes hooked for the game-winning drive.

The Steelers came out of the gates strong, driving down the field on their opening drive. Roethlisberger hit Hines Ward at the 50-yard line and Ward broke free for a 38-yard gain to the Cardinals 32-yard line. Willie Parker rattled off a nine-yard run and added a one-yard carry for the first down. Roethlisberger went to the air again, connecting with Heath Miller at the one-yard line. On first-and-goal Gary Russell lost four yards, but Parker got them right back. Roethlisberger took it himself on third-and-goal for an apparent touchdown, but the Cardinals challenged the call and he was ruled down short of the goal line. Jeff Reed came on for a chip shot from 18 yards out to give the Steelers the 3-0 lead.

James Farrior stopped Edgerrin James for no gain on the Cardinals first offensive play, but Kurt Warner was then able to find Steve brea$ton for a 10-yard gain to their 37-yard line. A holding call on the next play backed the Cardinals up to the 27-yard line. Warner fumbled the snap on the next play, but James came up with the recovery. The Cardinals weren’t able to get out of the hole they dug themselves, though, and were forced to punt.

Roethlisberger continued with the hot hand, hitting Santonio Holmes who turned it in to a 25-yard gain to the Cardinals 44-yard line. Roethlisberger hit Holmes again for five yards, but a false start on the next play wiped out the gain. On third-and-10 Roethlisberger worked his magic, escaping the pressure, getting free and then firing it across to field to Miller for an 11-yard gain. Roethlisberger went back to Miller for 11 yards before Parker went off right tackle for eight yards to the 14-yard line. A short gain by Parker and completion to Miller gave the Steelers a third-and-goal at the one-yard line. This time there would be no denying them as Gary Russell took it off right guard for the touchdown and 10-0 lead.

The Cardinals came marching back, though, with a key play in their drive a 45-yard completion to Anquan Boldin at the one-yard line. Warner hit Ben Patrick for the one-yard touchdown to pull the Cardinals within a field goal at 10-7.

Neither team was able to go anywhere on the next drive, but then the Cardinals got a huge break when Bryan Robinson tipped a Roethlisberger pass and Karlos Dansby intercepted it at the Steelers 33-yard line. The Steelers got pressure on Warner forcing two incomplete passes, but on third down Warner hit Tim Hightower for a first down. Warner kept it in the air with an 11-yard completion to Larry Fitzgerald for a 12-yard gain toe the 12-yard line. Boldin pulled in a seven-yard gain and added a four-yard gain to the one-yard line.

Just as the Cardinals were poised to at the very least tie the game going into the half, Harrison showed why he was named the NFL’s Defensive Player of the Year when he intercepted Warner at the goal line. Harrison, who was aided by blocks along the right sideline, returned it 100 yards for a touchdown as time ran out in the half for a 17-7 lead. The touchdown was the longest play in Super Bowl history.

The Cardinals came out in the second half and started to move the ball with a completion to Boldin and then three consecutive runs by James for a combined total of 19 yards. The defense shut the door fast, though, allowing just two short gains and then forcing an incompletion when Farrior got to Warner to force an incompletion.

Holmes pulled in a six-yard reception along the sideline, but a face mask call added another 15 yards. Roethlisberger kept things rolling with completions to Matt Spaeth for six yards and Ward for five. Roethlisberger had to get rid of the ball while under pressure, but was hit late on the play for a 15-yard penalty, giving the Steelers the ball on the Cardinals 35-yard line. Roethlisberger hit Holmes for 15 yards and Parker went off right tackle for 15 yards. The Steelers weren’t able to punch it into the end zone, and Reed came on for a 27-yard field goal, but the Cardinals were called for a personal foul when holder Mitch Berger was run over. The Steelers got a new set of downs, but still had to settle for a Reed field goal for a 20-7 lead with 2:16 to play in the third quarter.

The Cardinals weren’t going away, though. Warner engineered an impressive scoring drive, completing all eight of his pass attempts for the 87 yards of the scoring drive, which culminated in a one-yard touchdown reception by Fitzgerald to pull them within six at 20-14.

Things continued to go in the Cardinals favor when they pinned the Steelers back at their own one-yard line. On third down, center Justin Hartwig was called for holding in the end zone, resulting in a safety to close the gap to 20-16.

The Cardinals made it count, when Fitzgerald caught a 64-yard touchdown pass from Warner, to take their first lead of the game, 23-20.

The Steelers fought back, though, and Holmes scored the winning touchdown with just 35 seconds left on the clock.
 9 years ago '06        #778
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
still in awe of that game.

defense kinda let me down, other than big 92.

big ben and santonio literally carried us on their backs.

<------- B E A S T
 9 years ago '06        #779
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,630 | Props total: 2330 2330
A toast to the greatest franchise in the history of the NFL. I don't get emotionally attached to any sports team, except the Stillers. Even though I don't live in Pa anymore, I still rep hard for them boys. People @ work were congratulating me like I won something. Outside of my family, friends, & faith, there aren't too many things in my life above the Stillers. Great time to be a fan.
 02-08-2009, 04:59 PM         #780
danaandrew  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 yumflip said:
A toast to the greatest franchise in the history of the NFL. I don't get emotionally attached to any sports team, except the Stillers. Even though I don't live in Pa anymore, I still rep hard for them boys. People @ work were congratulating me like I won something. Outside of my family, friends, & faith, there aren't too many things in my life above the Stillers. Great time to be a fan.
I see you have 724 in your avatar...where about did you live in pittsburgh area???? Im currently living in Beaver Falls.....I went to the AFC Championship game against Balt...it was awesome..best game Ive ever been too...not to mention since we won it all....Steelers are the best Franchise in nfl football history for sure....Here we go Steelers...Here We go....Back to Back on the way.....
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
166 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
261 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
164 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
151 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
115 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago