The Pittsburgh Steelers

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
163 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
99 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #721
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
that was a wicked game man...and u right ^^ this bye coming at a great time for us. big ben needs rest, willie obviously, hampton etc.

game balls obv gotta goto ben...what a crazy a.ss game...just a warrior. couple times i was yellin at the tv for him to get rid of the ball, and he somehow got out of it and moved the chains. i still think he's gotta work on getting the ball out sooner...i know thats what makes him so good, that he can evade tacklers..but its also his weakness and it's a big gamble.

was disappointed in townsend tonight for that penalty...almost costed us the game. ike taylor got worked. mcfadden turning into one of our stars/playmakers on dee..it's nice to see. mewelde amazing game...made a lotta ppl miss. and santonio made a crazy catch in traffic and took a huge lick right after...i love that guy! dope game all around.
 10-06-2008, 01:45 PM         #722
Bella420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That was a crazy game, but i'm happy to see us walk a way with the W. Our team really needed this bye week. I went to the bar w/ my mans for last nights game.. the haters be makin me so mad, and you kno how much it sucks to be like the only girl in the bar let alone the only girl that knows what the hell is goin on lol.. i get str8 harrassed, but ima bi*ch so i kno how to handle my own, and all the damn jacksonville fans.. i was of course mad loud cheerin on the team makin loud a.ss comments and they shut up real quick haha.. haters can keep on hatin =)
 10-07-2008, 12:47 AM         #723
Krieger08  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah that was a good game. After I saw them go down and score their first TD I knew they were going to win this one. Should have won by a lot more if it wasnt for that damn INT right off the bat. Oh well though. He made up for it in a big way
 9 years ago '04        #724
birdmanjp 7 heat pts
space
space
$434 | Props total: 138 138
Step 2 Our House (Steelers Anthem) online now.

check this out...im sure there will be a lotta hate of course!...its BX wouldnt have it any other way but here it is! enjoy!
 9 years ago '04        #725
NeXPhazE 
space
space
space
$669 | Props total: 6 6
Im from pittsburgh and lets just say rappin aint for everyone. Steelers have the hardest schedule in the nfl and we 4-1 goin into the bye week and then we play the bengals b4 we have any serious comp. So basically we have 2 bye weeks cuz the bengals suck and TJ and Chad get fu*ked up every time we play them. Im feelin pretty good about our season. Easy playoffs our only comp in the AFC is Denver.
 10-07-2008, 09:16 PM         #726
Krieger08  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NeXPhazE said:
So basically we have 2 bye weeks cuz the bengals suck
Yeah they might be 0-5 but Palmer is banged up right now and could be better by the time we get there. You saw how they were against Dallas and thats a pretty damn good team. And Rivelry games are always close. Im not saying we are going to lose but it is going to be a lot closer then people think.
 10-10-2008, 12:17 AM         #727
Krieger08  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah I know we needed this bye week really bad. But I really hate when we got a by week. Im so use to going to ESPN and reading about what people think of them and looking at everything for the game and watching it when it comes. I feel almost lost on sundays when they arent playing. Just keep watching the scores and looking for the game and relize hey they arent playing this week lol.
 9 years ago '06        #728
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,612 | Props total: 2234 2234
Another W. Nuff said.
 10-31-2008, 01:20 PM         #729
Krieger08  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wow I cant believe the Giants got the W. But damn our D was steppin up. I am impressed with them. But damn our O line sucks so bad. 4 picks from Ben too. I dont blame him though. I dont think two were his fault but. And he was under so much pressure its not even funny. I think he would thrown only one maybe none if the line could do its damn job. Woulda been an easy W if the line woulda shown up.
 11-02-2008, 03:11 PM         #730
Bella420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Krieger08 said:
Wow I cant believe the Giants got the W. But damn our D was steppin up. I am impressed with them. But damn our O line sucks so bad. 4 picks from Ben too. I dont blame him though. I dont think two were his fault but. And he was under so much pressure its not even funny. I think he would thrown only one maybe none if the line could do its damn job. Woulda been an easy W if the line woulda shown up.
yep... we better beat the redskins today or ima personaly smack our entire o line as well as tomlin.
 11-05-2008, 04:34 PM         #731
Krieger08  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bella420 said:
ima personaly smack our entire o line
That sh*t made me laugh lol. We worked them Skins pretty good. Im sayin we go as far as atleast the AFC championship and if that line steps up or somehow gets better the next superbown champs and the first team to get 6. Here we got steelers here we go!!!
 11-10-2008, 09:23 AM         #732
Bella420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 11-10-2008, 06:19 PM         #733
Krieger08  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah I feel ya. I really didnt see use losing to the colts. Expecialy how we played last week against the skins. Kinda got blind sided by that one lol
 11-11-2008, 09:15 AM         #734
Bella420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ben got selfish. we should of had leftwhich in. that sh*t was a jerker tho came down to the last throw last seconds.. damnit. seriously tho tomlin need to fu*k show somethin, he really pisses me off.
 11-11-2008, 04:36 PM         #735
Krieger08  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They will be alright. They had the toughest schduel in 20 years this year. It is just starting to take its toll on them. I give Ben some credit. He took the blame after the game. Some was his fault but it wasnt all his fault. Its got to be hard for him to get hit play after play after play and keep going like he was. I mean just look how banged up he is. Parker is been out most of the season. Our number one draft pick Mendenhall started one game and was put out for the season. If we could just have even an average line we would be undefeated right now. Thats the weak link on our team.
 11-16-2008, 02:46 PM         #736
Krieger08  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I have a feeling today is going to be a good day. Lets go steelers.
 11-18-2008, 09:45 AM         #737
Bella420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I missed almost all of the game on sunday due to birthday festivites, but i did catch like the last 7 mins of the 4th. I'm happy to see us walk away with the W. Troy is the fu*kin sh*t for his snatch n grab even tho they cheated him outta the touchdown. Were still not where i think we should be tho and im really startin to hate on Tomlin, he's soft and cant coach. I think we need a new coach, i miss cower lol.
 11-21-2008, 01:49 AM         #738
Krieger08  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Another game and another W. Im not hatin on Tomlin. I like him. I think he is good and he is learning pretty fast. He will be the coach for a long long time and we will be winning for a long long time like we always have. I am impressed as sh*t with troy too. He is a beast. Another game and another pick. Thats 5 for the season so far with 5 games left in the reg season. Im also impressed with Ward. He has come back with a vengence this year. Im not to impressed with Parker though. Injury after injury after injury. I mean come on, I know its not his fault but damn. Our line really needs to be fixed after this year.
 11-21-2008, 09:36 AM         #739
Bella420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
first.. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok now that i got that out, Well i certenly hope tomlin dose good. Troy has always been a beast! He's like 5 players in one. I was mad worried we werent gonna get this at the begining of the game, cinci record was really good and we were fu*kin up but we stepped up our fu*kin game and got it. our schedule has been so rough this year and it's takin a big toll on our players but we still got this sh*t! :celebrate3: Here we Go Steelers!!!!!
 11-24-2008, 01:02 AM         #740
Krieger08  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I kinda feel like this thread is only me and Bella talking now haha. Its all good. I like talking to you girl lol. Yeah it is taking a toll on us but it is getting us ready for those playoffs. When we get there its going to be just like every other week. Most of out guys got a ring anyways so we know what its all about. It is all for the best. Here we go Steelers, here we go. Wooooo
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
9 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
100 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
8 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy