most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #701
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 Bella420 said:

hmmmmmmmmmm.... Now i dont certainly wish harm on anybody like that but that dont mean i cant be happy in that fact he out for the season. tom brady as god :nuts: tom brady as a cheater :rules: karma is a bi*ch n it gets u 3 full. All i'm sayin is flex is my fam n you cool but he aint a fu*kin f*g**t, he jus feelin some type a way about this "god" statement specialy when you reppin the burgh. We fu*kin bleed black n gold in the burgh and feelins come hard. Ya dig? so ima smoke a bowl n kick it.
Here we go Steelers!!!!!!
for 1...i'm a real dude...if i think braylon fu*king edwards is a great WR, i will say it...if i think the ravens defense is scary, i will say it...if i think houshmanzadeh is a tough mutherfu*ker, i will say it...if that makes me less of a steeler fan to someone, or a "bandwagon fan", they can lick my nuts, i dont have time for these ppl

secondly...i'm sorry that u feel that way about brady having a season ending injury. i might hate a player, but i dont get happy they have a season ending injury. and how is brady a cheater? his coach might be but does that make all of the players who receive instruction from coach cheaters too? whats he gonna do cover his ears and eyes when coach shows those videos to the team?? bottom line is IMO brady is the best QB in the league. how that impacts me as a steeler fan, again, is retarded.

lastly this clown gonna disrespect me and call me a bandwagon fan when i'm that dude that made this thread callin out the pats, disrespectin them and fendin the steelers on my own

oh and yes i DID actually not come back to boxden for over a month...

but yeah i'm a bandwagon fan lol foh

Last edited by SHootar; 09-09-2008 at 11:00 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #702
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
 flex001 said:
look shooter its as simple as this tha pats are the enemy
you dont call they leader of the enemy a god no matter how good of a qb he is
you can say he's the "best qb in the league" but i'll say he is one of the best.. there is no one that can say brady's not one of the best.. but god like...no
ben is god.. lol.. for a steeler fan to call tom brady a god is crazy.. after readin that from u i asked fellow steelers fan from around my way this question "If a steeler fan calls tom brady a god is he really a steeler fan?" the answers i got... "no, n i should slap u for even askin me that question"... "this is a joke right i dont have to answer that u already know the answer".. "how can u be a real fan of the stillers n like the pats? it doesn't make sense"
"No true Steeler fan would refer to brady as "God" unless it was with 100% sarcasm."
we here in steeler country love are stillers n we are all a lil crazy..i know people that beat up browns fans in the parking lot of hines field just for coming to see there browns play..yes its that serious n yes we are a**holes even more so when we been tailgating/drinking for hrs

whatever dude. u totally missed the point of me saying God and fu*ked up the context it was in. i hate the patriots. i dont even like brady but acknowledge him as the best. i said god b/c i was making a thread about moss and over-exagerating how good brady was to actually take a shot at moss (ie. he depends on a god-like qb to put up stats). the thread wasnt about brady, and clearly by my post history, u should know i'm a patriot hater. so ur actions were pretty fu*ked up tryn to expose me like that. came off real bi*chy too like u some gossip wh0ore . u clearly were confused at the msg in the thread, and obviously got heated cuz i called ppl who are happy brady got a season ending injury f*g**ts. obv they aren't truly f*g**ts lol, but i dont entirely respect these ppl for those kind of feelings. i want the steelers to be the best, but would rather beat the best not a team of backups or some sh*t.

but anyway this is stupid, i'm trying to prove my worth as a fan on the internet so i will stop cuz i spent too much time on it neway. u can do u and think whatever u want, but u clearlyt fu*ked up and tried to slander my name outta nowhere. if u got a problem with someone, esp someone u used to ride with, u dont go gossiping like a bi*ch, u confront the person...some real life advice u should take.
 9 years ago '04        #703
big jeffrey 
space
space
$2,387 | Props total: 359 359
steelers lost
 09-14-2008, 05:01 AM         #704
flex001  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

STEELERS AT BROWNS
SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 14, 2008
AT CLEVELAND BROWNS STADIUM - KICKOFF 8:15 P.M.

Cornerback Deshea Townsend has played in his share of Steelers-Browns games and it doesn’t matter to him if the Steelers have won the last nine games or 15 out of the last 16, he knows the rivalry is just as strong today as it ever has been and it’s going to be a battle on Sunday night in Cleveland.

“The people and fans really get into it,” said Townsend. “It’s tough to go out and let your fans down. You want to make sure you win that game.

“It has been picking up as of late because Cleveland has improved so much and it’s been a tougher game.”

Townsend expects nothing less than the Browns fans to be fired up on Sunday night and he knows that will help motivate the Browns players. But it also will motivate the Steelers. He loves the atmosphere in Cleveland, right down to the ‘dawg pound’ where the fans are right on top of the field.

“You run down to the end zone and they are barking at you,” said Townsend. “It’s a good feeling; you only get to see that at certain places. It’s a great environment to play in, especially if you are a competitor. You can feel it in the air when you go to Cleveland. I am sure they can feel it too when they come here. You can tell the fans don’t like you when you are on the road. That makes it that much more important. You want to go there and see if you can make them quiet.”

Orpheus Roye might understand more than anyone what the rivalry is all about. He has played on both sides. Roye was drafted by the Steelers in 1996 and then signed with the Browns as an unrestricted free agent in 2000. Roye was released by the Browns this year and re-signed with the black and gold during training camp.

“It’s real big, especially in Cleveland,” said Roye. “They are the underdog every time they play the Steelers. It’s a rivalry, but a rivalry where the Steelers have been the big dog. Until Cleveland gets over the hump it’s going to be that way, one sided.

“That’s the game they really look forward to, that’s the game they really want them to win. The rivalry is real big in Cleveland. The whole city gets rammed up for the game. It’s a game to get the team over the hump. It’s a game they really want.”

One thing that will be certain is that it will be a physical game. Pride is on the line. It’s a game between two teams who are f!ghting to be the top contender in the AFC North.

“The whole week your mind set is being physical,” said Roye. “Everyone wants to work hard, hit the weight room. In Cleveland it was a mental focus to beat them because that is the team that has always been in their way. They are going to be over there getting prepared, doing everything they can to win this game.”

There has been a lot of talk about the Browns being the team to beat in the AFC North this year by football analysts and the like. Heck, even Mike Tomlin gave the Browns their props before the season started.

“They a have a lot of great players,” said Townsend. “They are a great team on the rise. We feel like we are still a pretty good team here in Pittsburgh. When people write something, that is what we have to believe. When people write they are the next coming, we must believe that they are the next coming. That’s how we approach it.”

And Roye will approach it with even a little bit more. When he was with Cleveland he still had respect for the Steelers, an organization he said was good to him, but he always wanted to do his best against his former team. Now it’s the Browns he wants to do his best against.

“It’s a division game, plus it’s a team I used to play for so I am excited for this game,” said Roye. “It’s a game I just got up for to compete with the guys I knew. It’s going to be a good game. It’s going to be a physical game. They should be ready for us. And we will be ready for them.”

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '06        #705
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
-good to see santonio bounce back, had a whale of a game. lotta tough grabs.
-hines i was a little disappointed in, dropped a couple he generally always makes but made up for it by getting open for that TD.
-big ben, great game considering the conditions. started off shaky missing guys, but got in a nice rythm. also our O-line was brilliant :applause:
-mcfadden and polamalu easily get the game ball on D with mcfadden getting the edge imo. was ALL OVER braylon, and was disturbing passes all game long

-nice W on the road in that kind of weather. solid game on both sides of the ball regardless of only scoring 10 pts.
 09-15-2008, 03:29 PM         #706
Bella420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
good game, i deff liked seein holmes step it up he made some nice plays. hines reliable as always with a couple i though he had. All in all it was a nice game even if it wasnt high scoring, both D's were strong. i knew them browns cant beat us.
 9 years ago '05        #707
thegame23 
space
space
space
$156 | Props total: 0 0
great way to start off the season...we got a challenge this week....lets get dem iggle's!!! :angry12:
 09-21-2008, 08:50 PM         #708
tHE dEFiNiTi0N  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
tough love
 9 years ago '06        #709
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
embarassing. thats the only word I can think of after watching tonight. o-line should be flat out embarassed.
 09-22-2008, 10:27 AM         #710
Bella420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHootar said:
embarassing. thats the only word I can think of after watching tonight. o-line should be flat out embarassed.
the o-line should all be fired! they sh*t all over us.. and how come we couldnt get any fu*kin coverage for ben??????!!!! i was mad almost the entire game.
 09-22-2008, 02:21 PM         #711
Krieger08  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah that was pretty embarassing. Oh yeah hey im back lol. I got back about a week ago. Hows everyone doing. So yeah lets just hope that slap in the face yesterday lights a fire up under their a.ss and makes them work harder. I cant believe they gave up 9 sacks lol. Wow
 09-30-2008, 11:34 AM         #712
flex001  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bella420 said:
the o-line should all be fired! they sh*t all over us.. and how come we couldnt get any fu*kin coverage for ben??????!!!! i was mad almost the entire game.
wasnt all the o-lines fault it was the fu*kin coaching.
we almost lost to the ravens cuz of it too.. until the 2nd half when ben wanted to switch up the offense n went into the no huddle n he started callin the plays on the field.. they need to go into the no huddle more n after the ravens game i think they will.

Krieger08 said:
yeah that was pretty embarassing. Oh yeah hey im back lol. I got back about a week ago. Hows everyone doing. So yeah lets just hope that slap in the face yesterday lights a fire up under their a.ss and makes them work harder. I cant believe they gave up 9 sacks lol. Wow

welcome back homie!

now what i came here for... that was a tuff win for us last night and the after math from tha game is kinda bad....

Mendenhall - OUT FOR THE SEASON
Kendall Simmons - OUT FOR SEASON

Word is that there gonna sign Davenport back if everything works out wit him
Willie will hopefully be back after the bye week

Last edited by flex001; 09-30-2008 at 11:36 AM..
 10-01-2008, 11:11 AM         #713
EMS the God  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jesus rashard meant-to-fall
 10-04-2008, 01:45 PM         #714
Krieger08  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah this week is going to be tuff against them damn Jags. Down to the third string running back and line hasnt been blocking for sh*t with the exception of the second half of mondays game. But our D pulled us threw that one anyways. Lets just hope we can pull it off and go get some well needed rest in that bye week
 10-05-2008, 04:20 PM         #715
Krieger08  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah I was watching football today and its like damn. There are so many surprise teams this year. Look at the titans and Giants. No way did I think they were going to be that good. Look at Carolina and Washington. I dont know about you guys but I didnt think that any of them would be as good as they are. Then look at NE getting worked by San Fran and SD getting beat by Miami. The colts too. They shoulda lost to the Texans today. Lucky last 3 mins. But look at all these teams. This season is going to be crazy
 9 years ago '06        #716
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,665 | Props total: 2356 2356
Finally got a night off for a Stiller game. Would be nice to see a W. Jags games are always vicious. Holla @ y'all after the game. Haven't been in here for a game in a second.

HERE WE GO STILLERS....HERE WE GO!!!!!
 10-05-2008, 10:32 PM         #717
Krieger08  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Well we got that W. Damn im happy as sh*t.
 10-05-2008, 10:36 PM         #718
Krieger08  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I saw that piock from Mathis. He owns Ben by the way. And I was think on man one of these games again. But we got away with a W. Infact we fu*ked them up. They werent really sh*t compared to who we have played. Balt was way way way fu*kin better then them. Im drunk as sh*t so im sorry lol. But fu*k it. We 4-1 going to the by week. WOOOOOO
 9 years ago '06        #719
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,665 | Props total: 2356 2356
Perfect time for a bye. Good momentum going in. Willie Parker should be back. Ben gets some rest. O Line is still scary as hell, but the D is on they sh1t again. Tough stretch of games the rest of the way, but lookin good so far.
 10-05-2008, 11:21 PM         #720
Krieger08  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah I hear that. 4-1 not to shabby. Damn them Eagles. But oh well. Like I said. Hopefuly we learned something from that game and will be better from it.
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
103 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
181 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
113 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
61 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
vida guerra
82 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
76 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
61 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy