Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
111 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
97 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
30 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-07-2008, 12:28 PM         #641
flex001  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Woooooooo!!!!!!!! bbbbbbbbbbbbbbblllaatt chea chea chea:lachen001:

Here We Go Steelers!!!!!!!!!!
 9 years ago '05        #642
The Utmost 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,495 | Props total: 129 129
im only gettin cardinals-saints on TV
 08-08-2008, 01:06 PM         #643
flex001  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ i only watched like a quarter of that game

================================================== =
Steelers Notebook: Roethlisberger to start vs. Eagles

The restraints have been taken off Ben Roethlisberger.

After being limited in practice for four days because of a groin injury, Roethlisberger took part in all team drills yesterday and will start the preseason opener tomorrow night against the Philadelphia Eagles at Heinz Field.

Coach Mike Tomlin said Roethlisberger will "probably not" play more than a series before giving way to veteran Charlie Batch against the Eagles.

Tomlin said he plans to use all four quarterbacks in the preseason opener, following Batch with rookie fifth-round pick Dennis Dixon and free-agent rookie Mike Potts.

"When you talk about what you look for in a first game, you're looking for some young guys not to be surprised by the speed of the game," Tomlin said. "Hopefully, we play to an acceptable standard in terms of a.ssignments, but you know, first time out, there will be those issues.

"More than anything, we're looking for competitors, the guys who can step up when the lights are on inside stadiums.
"

Four players already have been ruled out of the game -- Pro Bowl safety Troy Polamalu, Pro Bowl nose tackle Casey Hampton, safety Anthony Smith and tight end Cody Boyd. Polamalu and Hampton remain on the physically unable to perform list.

Rocket Rashard

Rookie Rashard Mendenhall, the team's No. 1 draft pick, is among three players who are scheduled to return kickoffs, along with newcomer Mewelde Moore and wide receiver Willie Reid.

Moore, signed in free agency from the Minnesota Vikings, will return punts with former Pro Bowl returner Eddie Drummond, who was signed last week, and former Olympic skier Jeremy Bloom.

"The big thing we want to do is give everyone a chance to at least show what they're capable of doing," Tomlin said.
"We'll harden this thing as we go along"

One player who will not return punts against the Eagles: Wide receiver Santonio Holmes, who has been given some work there during training camp.

Tomlin said it's possible Holmes will get an opportunity in the second preseason game against Buffalo Bills in Toronto.

Mahan starts first

Sean Mahan, the starting center last season, will start against the Eagles, with newcomer Justin Hartwig getting the start against the Bills.

Hartwig was signed in free agency from the Carolina Panthers to a two-year, $3.75 million contract because the coaches felt a bigger center was needed to handle some of the AFC's huge nose tackles.

"I think it's been one of the more highly contested battles [at training camp]." Tomlin said of Mahan and Hartwig. "Both guys have shown some good things. The preseason games will give us more of an indication how this will go.
"
Sweed eager to play

Because Holmes and veteran receiver Hines Ward likely will not play more than a series, rookie wideout Limas Sweed should get plenty of playing time against the Eagles -- a prospect that excites the team's No. 2 draft pick from Texas.

"I feel like I'm capable of doing a lot of things and come Friday night I finally get a chance to show what I can really do," Sweed said.

Sepulveda has surgery

Punter Daniel Sepulveda had surgery yesterday to repair a torn anterior cruciate ligament in his right knee, his plant leg. He will not play this season, but the Steelers have not placed him on injured reserve yet because they have to wait until the roster is reduced to 72 players, Tomlin said.

Last edited by flex001; 08-08-2008 at 01:07 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #644
The Utmost 1 heat pts
space
space
need a stream :banghead:
 08-09-2008, 02:18 AM         #645
tHE dEFiNiTi0N  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Mendenhalls vison and patience and Parkers speed, mixed that with Carey Davis and Gary Russells power. Our running game is gonna be solid
 9 years ago '05        #646
The Utmost 1 heat pts
space
space
 Steelerfan1 said:
liveStream
damn...i fu*ked up :banghead: at least we won though...sucks what happened to batch but i heard we signed culpepper and leftwich...im cool with culpepper always have been but leftwich i dunno we'll have to see how that goes

Last edited by The Utmost; 08-10-2008 at 08:47 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #647
The Utmost 1 heat pts
space
space
Steelers choose Leftwich over Culpepper, sign QB

With Batch out, Steelers sign Leftwich to one-year deal

LATROBE, Pa. -- The Pittsburgh Steelers signed veteran quarterback Byron Leftwich to a one-year deal on Sunday, choosing the former Jacksonville Jaguars starter over Daunte Culpepper, a three-time Pro Bowl player.

The Steelers signed the 28-year-old Leftwich after both he and Culpepper worked out Sunday morning at the team's training camp at Saint Vincent College. Financial terms of the deal were not disclosed.

The Steelers were in the market for a backup to Ben Roethlisberger after veteran Charlie Batch broke his right collarbone in Friday night's 16-10 preseason victory over the Philadelphia Eagles at Heinz Field. Batch, who is to have surgery Monday, is expected to miss four to six weeks.

Steelers head coach Mike Tomlin said Leftwich, who has started 46 career games for Jacksonville and Atlanta, may not be released when Batch returns.

"We're just going to let the play talk," Tomlin said. "You know how we do it. We're going to evaluate what we see based on performance."

Leftwich was released by Atlanta in February and has played in just nine games in the past two seasons because of ankle injuries. A first-round pick by Jacksonville in 2003, he saw action in 15 games that season, making 13 starts. He missed two games in 2004 and five in 2005 with injuries.

A serious ankle injury in 2006 limited him to just six games, opening the door for backup David Garrard to get a 10-game audition and win the starting job. Leftwich was released at the end of training camp last year and signed with Atlanta.

The Steelers also signed veteran punter Mitch Berger to a one-year deal on Sunday to compete with Paul Ernster. Daniel Sepulveda, a fourth-round draft pick in 2007, tore an anterior cruciate ligament and is out for the year.

The 35-year-old Berger is a 12-year veteran with a career average of 43.1 yards on five different teams, including Arizona in 2007.

The Steelers also activated Pro Bowl nose tackle Casey Hampton from the physically-unable-to-perform-list, where he had been since failing his conditioning test July 27. To make room for Leftwich and Berger on the roster, the team waived wide receiver Gerran Walker and linebacker Anthony Trucks.

lets see if he gets some play time next game
 9 years ago '05        #648
thegame23 
space
space
space
$156 | Props total: 0 0
Whats up everyone? I'm back....I had to catch the first preseason game online because I was on my way to North Carolina (I'm prob. gonna have to watch the 2nd one online too cuz I am here until Saturday). The boys looked good!! I also went to training camp last Sunday and was focusing mainly on Limus Sweed. He looked pretty good from what I seen, but the biggest surprise for me was def. Eddie Drummond. Drummond looked really good at camp and it seemed to continue during the game on Friday. The Steelers might have some trouble choosing their wide receivers this year. I love the signing of Byron Leftwich! I like Dixon and I'm not downing him at all, but we def. needed a more veteran backup. Lets just see if we can get him back to the old Byron!
 9 years ago '05        #649
The Utmost 1 heat pts
space
space
Tomlin still deciding on Steelers' No.1 center

LATROBE, Pa. -- As the Pittsburgh Steelers training camp enters its third week, coach Mike Tomlin is still looking to find a starting center.

Offseason free-agent acquisition Justin Hartwig will start Thursday night against the Buffalo Bills in Toronto after last season's starter, Sean Mahan, started the preseason opener against Philadelphia last week.

"I'd like to have it solved yesterday," Tomlin said Tuesday. "But you don't always get what you want. We'll have clarity, certainly, when we do make that decision."

Mahan-Hartwig is the hottest competition for a Pittsburgh starting spot. The only other clear-cut battle is at punter, where veterans Paul Ernster and Mitch Berger will each get equal opportunities to punt in the final three preseason games until Tomlin decides on a replacement for Daniel Sepulveda, who is out for the season after knee surgery.

"It's running its course," Tomlin said of the center competition. "We're going into the game looking at the quality and cohesiveness of the (offensive line) unit. The sooner we start evaluating, the better."

Ostensibly, starting spots are still up for grabs at right tackle (Willie Colon and Max Starks) and inside linebacker (Larry Foote and Lawrence Timmons), but all indications are that incumbents Colon and Foote have those jobs wrapped up.

The Steelers enter their second preseason game with only two starters other than Sepulveda out with injuries -- safety Troy Polamalu and cornerback Deshea Townsend.

Polamalu has been on the physically unable to perform list all through training camp with a hamstring injury, while Townsend is being held out as a precaution due to a sore groin.

Also ruled out of the Buffalo game, Tomlin said, are linebacker Mike Humpal (neck stinger) and safety Ryan Mundy (high ankle sprain) -- both rookies -- and backup quarterback Charlie Batch, who broke his collarbone in the win over Philadelphia last week.

The Steelers signed former Jacksonville Jaguars starter Byron Leftwich on Sunday to replace Batch. Tomlin said he expects Leftwich to play extensively despite having only three days of practice with the team.

Tomlin said the first-team offense and defense will play more than they did in the 16-10 win over the Eagles, which was only one or two series.

"We'll really be focusing on things that are not talent oriented, and more on things that are cohesion oriented," Tomlin said. "We're looking for perfection from an a.ssignment standpoint."

Also Tuesday, the Steelers claimed third-year defensive end Kevin Huntley off waivers from the Washington Redskins. Pittsburgh released rookie free agent defensive lineman Kyle Clement.
 08-13-2008, 07:35 PM         #650
flex001  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by flex001; 08-13-2008 at 07:40 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #651
thegame23 
space
space
space
who has a stream for the game tonight? I'm in North Carolina and its not on tv here. only has an audio stream....let me kno
 9 years ago '05        #652
The Utmost 1 heat pts
space
space
 thegame23 said:
who has a stream for the game tonight? I'm in North Carolina and its not on tv here. only has an audio stream....let me kno

Last edited by The Utmost; 08-14-2008 at 04:23 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #653
thegame23 
space
space
space
 The Utmost said:
thanx a lot! :applause:
 08-14-2008, 06:40 PM         #654
flex001  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
any of yall n*ggas here? i got tha game on tv n a computer next to me for once seeing if ne of yall cats is here........

sideline note: ben's a beast
 9 years ago '05        #655
The Utmost 1 heat pts
space
space
bills just scored
 08-14-2008, 07:00 PM         #656
flex001  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Utmost said:
bills just scored
yeah.. fu*k em...we alright...sup most how u livin over there?
 9 years ago '05        #657
The Utmost 1 heat pts
space
space
 flex001 said:
yeah.. fu*k em...we alright...sup most how u livin over there?
all good...gettin by you know how it is whats jumpin with you these days?
 9 years ago '05        #658
The Utmost 1 heat pts
space
space
dixon gettin any snaps tonight? BEEN wantin to see this dude play and i missed last weeks game
 08-14-2008, 07:12 PM         #659
flex001  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Utmost said:
all good...gettin by you know how it is whats jumpin with you these days?
not much hangin in there ya know..just got dun smokin a blunt drinkin on a beer watchin the game..they took ben out.. i know its the end of the 1st but they shoulda waited til he scored a td atleast.. but i do wanna see what leftwich could do
 08-14-2008, 07:13 PM         #660
flex001  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
are d needs to step it up..wtf
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
160 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
51 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
148 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
60 comments
2 days ago