The Pittsburgh Steelers

most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
138 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
125 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
86 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-22-2007, 05:38 PM         #521
ReadySetGo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smokeweed101. said:
You don't want to watch it trust me, the Rams will put the beat down so hard they won't even show to the playoffs.
Who is this guy? He's a fool
 12-23-2007, 07:08 PM         #522
Bella420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lets go steelers
 12-23-2007, 10:22 PM         #523
BigRic  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
division champs.................next up ratbirds
 10 years ago '05        #524
The Utmost 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,495 | Props total: 129 129
we need to get ready for them there playoffs and shock the league
 01-03-2008, 05:17 PM         #525
Krieger08  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah I hope we pull this one off. Whats up everyone. Play offs are here and im back. Wheres SHootar at? Yeah I dont know whats up with all the Pats fans coming in here all the time. But whatever I guess. We got so many damn injuries right now its not even funny. One I think that might help us is I hate to say it but Willie. This one is going to make everyone else work so much harder to try to pick up the slack and I think Davenport can pick it up too. He is going to bring us back to some smash mouth, pound the D running like in the old days. Big Ben will step up like in 05 too I think. This game is no joke though. Better bring that A game
 01-03-2008, 05:41 PM         #526
flex001  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yoo!!! Whats Good My n*ggas And bi*ches, Crackers/zzzzzzs, Pats Fans, Browns Fans n Jags fans n whoever else is here
1st Let me start off by saying.. fu*k U PATS FANS, Browns fans, and Jag fans all yall can suck on my c*ck

been a min since i've been here... Playoffs are here and where in it to win it.. its gonna be a good fu*kin game.. cant wait to see what happens and when yall is watching tha game..
[pic - click to view]

Last edited by flex001; 01-03-2008 at 05:57 PM..
 01-03-2008, 06:10 PM         #527
flex001  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

01-05-2008, 10:46 PM         #528
Krieger08  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow that was a good game. wonder what woulda happen if we had all our starters and no injuries. Oh well. Its not the first time its happens and its not going to be the last time. Good game. If he didnt get that 32 yd run in a 4 and 2 situation it would all be diffrent but he did. Good luck jags you got a HARD road in front of you. My guess is GB and Indy in the SB
 10 years ago '05        #529
The Utmost 1 heat pts
space
space
yeah it was a good game...this is what its all about...we need to get heathy, make some smart moves in the offseason and continue to be a playoff team...imo we only lost because we couldnt run the clock with davenport but i dont blame anybody
 10 years ago '05        #530
The Utmost 1 heat pts
space
space
btw thats a ill avy flex
 01-06-2008, 03:39 PM         #531
flex001  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
OK yeah good game but here's a couple things where i think we went wrong besides all the injuries..
  • Davenport Should NOT be are Kick Retuner
  • Where Was Cedrick? Why was Nate gettin thrown more balls than him.Nate said it himself he just cant caugh and cedrick got good hands. did Tomlin not see what he did last time we was in the playoffs?
  • Ben didnt have a bad game besides throwin all them picks.
  • Lets go for 2.. YEAH!! WOO!! yes ward got for the 2..wait penalty back ten yards... now kick the fu*kIN Extra Point!
  • what game was the refs watchin?
  • Tomlin Needs To Learn How To Coach A Team..

The Utmost said:
btw thats a ill avy flex

Last edited by flex001; 01-06-2008 at 03:42 PM..
 01-06-2008, 04:42 PM         #532
Krieger08  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think it was alright. With all the injuries that we had and Ben did pretty good for the D knowing he was going to put the ball up like 40 times. I wish they would have let him throw it on that 3rd and long when he took up running from the shot gun. I know it was there time out but still. Thats how we got back in the game. Just let him work his magic. Even a screen to Hines or something. He was a beast yesterday. The only other thing was I wish the D wouldnt have fallen apeart on the 4th and 2 and let that fat body run for 32 yds. Other then that time to look to next year. Make some smart moves and be back to the playoffs again
 10 years ago '04        #533
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
 flex001 said:
[*]Ben didnt have a bad game besides throwin all them picks.

It's the playoffs, one pick is too many let alone three.

If you guys had Willie, it would have been a different game.
 10 years ago '07        #534
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,322 | Props total: 1109 1109
im still recovering from this loss
 10 years ago '05        #535
The Utmost 1 heat pts
space
space
 tommymm96 said:
If you guys had Willie, it would have been a different game.
i agree with that simply because we could've run the clock a whole lot better and win the game by 1, 4 or 8 points...either way we would've won cause the jags had 0 timeouts left...that silly play where ben tried to run it should'nt have been called aswell...but oh well "shoulda, coulda, woulda's" dont meant sh*t and im not even gonna begin to use injuries as an excuse cause its apart of the game
 01-12-2008, 12:49 AM         #536
Krieger08  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah it is. We will come back hard next year. Get willie back and polish up those rough edges and see what happens.
 01-15-2008, 12:12 AM         #537
Krieger08  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn this is a quiet thread now. Anyone got any new news on the team?
 10 years ago '05        #538
The Utmost 1 heat pts
space
space

Steelers Sign Two To Reserve/Future List

PITTSBURGH ó The Pittsburgh Steelers signed two players to their Reserve/Future List, the team announced today. Long snapper Jared Retkofsky and fullback Billy Latsko both signed with the Steelers and will be on the teamís offseason roster.

Retkofsky (6-5, 260) originally signed with the Steelers as an undrafted rookie free agent out of TCU in 2007. He was in the Steelers training camp before being released. Retkofsky then spent one week on the Seattle Seahawks practice squad during the 2007 season.

Latsko (5-10, 233) was signed by the Carolina Panthers as an undrafted rookie free agent out of Florida in 2007. He was released by the Panthers during training camp, but then signed to the teamís practice squad for most of the 2007 season.

Last edited by The Utmost; 01-15-2008 at 06:41 PM..
 10 years ago '05        #539
The Utmost 1 heat pts
space
space

Steelers Sign Defensive Tackle Scott Paxson To Reserve/Future List

PITTSBURGH ó The Pittsburgh Steelers signed defensive tackle Scott Paxson to their Reserve/Future List, the team announced today.

Paxson (6-4, 292) originally signed with the Steelers as an undrafted rookie free agent in 2006 but was released during training camp. He then spent time on Pittsburghís practice squad during both the 2006 and 2007 seasons.
 10 years ago '05        #540
The Utmost 1 heat pts
space
space

Tomlinís Take on Topics

Steelers head coach Mike Tomlin weighed in on a variety of topics during his season-ending press conference.

The following are some of the topics that he addressed.

On quarterback Ben Roethlisberger:

He did a nice job of course. He is a pro-bowler. He set franchise marks in some areas. Heís a merging big time football player. He is very good. He is very professional. Aside from what happened inside the white lines in the stadiums, I like the direction he is going it terms of take the reigns in a leadership position. Is he a developing guy? Absolutely. He is still 25 years old. But I look forward to what lies ahead with him.

On linebacker James Harrison:

That season speaks for itself. He is a Pro Bowl starter and the team MVP. He is a great success story. People that arenít in this business and around on a day-to-day basis donít have an understanding of how it grows and develops. It is nothing mystical. It doesnít surprise me one bit; his performance this year for us. Since the day I got here, last winter, Iíve run into that guy in the morning, more than any other football player. He is a self-made guy. He is a professional. He would love for you to believe he is wild and it just happens for him and I understand the persona. It is a work hard, make it look easy persona. This guy is a tremendous professional. He has no bounds, in terms of preparing himself and it is good to see the results that happen for people that perform like that. It better be a source of inspiration for others, because those are the kinds of efforts we are going to need, individually and collectively to become World Champs.

On going for the two-point conversion:

If I had it do over I would. Sometimes after games are over I donít do a nice job of explaining. But it was simple really for me. If you look at how the game unfolded and Iíll take a little bit to do that now. We had a turnover to start the second half. We kicked a filed goal and we were down by 11. They drove the field and scored and were up by 18. That created a little indecision in us, in terms of maybe werenít capable of consistently stopping them. We scored and we cut it to 11, we kicked the extra point and we were down by 11. We scored again I wanted to make it a filed goal football game. So we went for two. Again, not knowing whether or not we were going to consistently stop them. We did. Great. We didnít get it. We were down by five at that point. We go up by one, there is no need of going up by two. We desire to be up by there and that is just the way we played it.

On if team speed is an issue:

That is always an element of football. I think every coach that sits at these tables, in front of mics, have the desire to be younger, bigger, stronger and faster. That wonít change. Does the offseason change the personality? Over time, yes, but we just have to get better. We have a desire to be great. We want to be the one that stands alone and hoist the Lombardi (Trophy). That is not us right now, so the things we do are going to be done with those intentions in mind.

Summarizing the Jacksonville loss:

I am not ready yet. It was an emotional game. It was a gut-wrenching defeat, but every January defeat I have experienced has been the same. We turned the ball over. We got behind. We fought our way back into the game and we came up short.

On being a 3-4 defense convert:

I enjoy the way we play defense with the pieces we have in place. Are we going to grow and evolve in search for what we are capable being? Yes. But Iím not willing to think about it or disclose that at this time.
Home      

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
21 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
38 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
55 comments
1 day ago