The Pittsburgh Steelers

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
125 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
238 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #501
The Utmost 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,495 | Props total: 129 129
 smokeweed101. said:
Damn looks like you guys catching feelings online. I said it before and i'll say it now Steelers are wack, you lost to the jets and helped us go 13-0, and if you want to bet on the playoffs be my guest.

34 points isn't a good look for the number one defense.

[pic - click to view]

nah seriously though dog dont fu*k up this thread with bullsh*t and e-beef...keep it moving

we'll see about the playoffs chump
 12-11-2007, 10:51 AM         #502
danaandrew  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Go Steelers...........its ok......that was a learning experience we will definately go into foxboro and beat new england in the playoffs....thats a GUARANTEE....................
 12-11-2007, 02:46 PM         #503
Bella420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Utmost said:

[pic - click to view]

nah seriously though dog dont fu*k up this thread with bullsh*t and e-beef...keep it moving

we'll see about the playoffs chump
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to The Utmost again.
:applause::applause:

the only sh*t that can be talked in here is by US STEELERS fans!
 12-11-2007, 04:56 PM         #504
SkittleZ123  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Steelers suck

GO BROWNIES
 12-11-2007, 05:20 PM         #505
danaandrew  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
All Steeler Fans Go to the Official I hate the Patriots Forum....Pretty funny.....
 12-12-2007, 01:16 AM         #506
Bella420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^ been there
 12-12-2007, 02:31 AM         #507
Bella420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
found this lmao

[pic - click to view]

12-14-2007, 07:57 AM         #508
danaandrew  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah, had fun messing with those patriot fans..............they're real sensitive...I think they're closet homos3xuals....hahaha... i find a picture of maroney kissing another man....and they get real defensive.....:applause:,, so i definately got to them.....:D
 10 years ago '05        #509
The Utmost 1 heat pts
space
space
 SkittleZ123 said:
Steelers suck

GO BROWNIES
man get your sh*t stained bandwagon draws outta here...didnt you take the hint when nobody responded to the last 2 times you posted that comment?

and by the way the REAL BROWNS are 4-9 and at the bottom of the afc north...support that
 12-14-2007, 09:38 AM         #510
newport shortz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cant wait 4 the game this week tho... my Jags versus Pitt always a good match up. I hope Troy and Ben can play tho cause it won't be the same if they arent' there.
 12-15-2007, 02:14 PM         #511
pestemas  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah this is looking like its going to be the best game this weekend. both got the same record. If I remember right the Jags took the last 2? Lets see if these Steelers can pull it together and pull this one out. At least Troy Palamalu is going to be back. Whats up with Ben?
 10 years ago '07        #512
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,327 | Props total: 1118 1118
This gonna be a tough game today yall... Jones-Drew is gonna be a problem
 12-16-2007, 05:57 PM         #513
ReadySetGo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man there in a downwerd spiral. They need to just take a day off and let everyone just think things out and re group. Somethings got them. Hope they can pull it together and get some momentum going into the playoffs
 12-16-2007, 06:56 PM         #514
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smokeweed101. said:
You Pittsburgh fans talk so much sh*t.

Brady will show you guys how to beat the Jets next week, Smith will be taking his notes.
So much for #1 defense, 5 losses
 10 years ago '05        #515
The Utmost 1 heat pts
space
space
was a good game and the only thing that pissed me off was seeing people leave the stadium
 12-19-2007, 12:38 PM         #516
s0uThSiDe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Safety Smith, famous for Patriots guarantee, benched by Steelers

With their secondary suddenly susceptible to the long ball, the Pittsburgh Steelers have demoted starting free safety Anthony Smith, the second-year veteran who guaranteed a victory over the New England Patriots two weeks ago.

Eight-year veteran Tyrone Carter will move into the starting lineup for Thursday night's game at St. Louis, where the Steelers hope to end a two-game losing streak and secure at least an AFC wild card playoff berth.

Carter, 31, has started four games this season at strong safety when Troy Polamalu was injured. With Polamalu having recovered from a sprained knee, and returning to the starting lineup for last week's loss to Jacksonville, Carter is available to move to free safety, where he has played at times in the past.

"Football is football," Carter said. "As long as I'm out there, the job is still the same, whether I'm playing free safety or strong safety."

Pittsburgh surrendered only one completion of 40 yards in its first 12 games of the season. But the Steelers have allowed three pass plays of more than 40 yards, all for touchdowns, in their consecutive losses to New England and Jacksonville. Smith, a third-round pick in the 2006 draft, and a player Steelers officials still feel has a bright future in the league, was involved in all three.

The former Syracuse star has been caught looking into the opposition backfield at times, and on other occasions has been too aggressive on play-action, biting on the fake and allowing receivers to get behind him. Pittsburgh plays a lot of cover three technique in passing situations and Smith has to remain deep. Too often, however, he has moved up in the secondary, making the Steelers vulnerable to long passes.

In the days preceding the Dec. 9 game at New England, Smith said that, if the Steelers all did what they were supposed to do in the contest, they would beat the undefeated Patriots. That was then turned into a guarantee of sorts by the local media, and the Patriots' players used it as a motivational ploy. New England went after Smith and completed two long touchdown passes against him.

Smith, 24, probably will be involved in the team's "dime" coverage packages. For the season, he has 63 tackles, two passes defensed and two interceptions. The more experienced Carter has 46 tackles, two passes defensed, and a pair of forced fumbles in 2007.

With the demotion of Smith, the Steelers might reshuffle half of their secondary for the matchup against a still-potent Rams passing attack. Cornerback Ike Taylor suffered a sprained left knee on Sunday. If he can't play, No. 3 corner Bryant McFadden will move into the lineup.
 12-20-2007, 12:03 AM         #517
BigRic  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
anyone know where i can watch thursday nights game on the net... i dont have the nfl channel?????????????????
 12-20-2007, 11:19 AM         #518
BigRic  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
anyone know ?????
 12-20-2007, 11:55 AM         #519
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You don't want to watch it trust me, the Rams will put the beat down so hard they won't even show to the playoffs.
 12-20-2007, 01:22 PM         #520
BigRic  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smokeweed101. said:
You don't want to watch it trust me, the Rams will put the beat down so hard they won't even show to the playoffs.
i know... the steelers shouldnt even show up

anyways....
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
107 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago