The Pittsburgh Steelers

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
27 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
65 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
54 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '07        #441
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,327 | Props total: 1123 1123
Steelers should put The Bengals in the dirt...should be a good game tho
 10 years ago '05        #442
The Utmost 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,495 | Props total: 129 129
please believe...i need to go stock up on some snacks for this sh*t
 12-02-2007, 06:49 PM         #443
Krieger08  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Utmost said:
please believe...i need to go stock up on some snacks for this sh*t
I hear that sh*t. I got to start getting those ready too
 12-02-2007, 06:54 PM         #444
Krieger08  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MOTTAFOOKAH said:
Steelers should put The Bengals in the dirt...should be a good game tho
I feel that way too but dont want to get too confident. Everytime I start to get confident in them they go and lose to a sh*tty team
 10 years ago '05        #445
The Utmost 1 heat pts
space
space
ima be locked into the tv for this sh*t so peace y'all...if bella shows up tell her i said calm down with her drunk a.ss
 12-02-2007, 07:39 PM         #446
Krieger08  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So not a good way to open a game. Already down 7-0
 12-02-2007, 07:42 PM         #447
Bella420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Utmost said:
ima be locked into the tv for this sh*t so peace y'all...if bella shows up tell her i said calm down with her drunk a.ss

no drinken for this one guys

Last edited by Bella420; 12-02-2007 at 07:45 PM..
 12-02-2007, 09:50 PM         #448
Krieger08  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Were rollin now. 24 to 10
 10 years ago '07        #449
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,327 | Props total: 1123 1123
Damn its wet as a mawfu*ker outside
 10 years ago '05        #450
thegame23 
space
space
space
$156 | Props total: 0 0
Big win for our Pittsburgh Steelers lastnite!! :applause: It didn't look good at the start, but them boys beared down and showed risilency. Defense played great, offense played well once they started using the no huddle, and the offensive line impressed me last night. I also thought that they did a great job on the field and it held up very nicely so applause for that :applause: The only thing I was disappointed with was the attendance at the game....I know a lil rain didn't scare everyone away....only 58,000 at a game with that much importance??? COME ON!!

Things that stuck out: Of course Ben's full effort and giving it all up for the TD. And the catch that Hines Ward made across the middle after being sandwiched between two defenders was absolutely amazing!

Next up is the Pats.....
 10 years ago '05        #451
The Utmost 1 heat pts
space
space
 10 years ago '06        #452
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 thegame23 said:
Big win for our Pittsburgh Steelers lastnite!! :applause: It didn't look good at the start, but them boys beared down and showed risilency. Defense played great, offense played well once they started using the no huddle, and the offensive line impressed me last night. I also thought that they did a great job on the field and it held up very nicely so applause for that :applause: The only thing I was disappointed with was the attendance at the game....I know a lil rain didn't scare everyone away....only 58,000 at a game with that much importance??? COME ON!!

Things that stuck out: Of course Ben's full effort and giving it all up for the TD. And the catch that Hines Ward made across the middle after being sandwiched between two defenders was absolutely amazing!

Next up is the Pats.....
easily the play of the game....hines was a beast last nite, flawless game for him.

willie better come out next game against the pats and make up for last nite. was really disappointed with dude, seemed like he was tryin his best to get cinci a win

damn been waitin for next week forever!!...crossing fingers that santonio and troy come back...we aint the same team without em and will def need them to get a dub
 12-03-2007, 08:15 PM         #453
flex001  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hurt dem boys!!! yEAH!!!!!!!!!! them fu*kin bungles fans are funny.. they hate us so bad cuz they can never beat us..callin us cheaters n sh*t.. sry we aint the pats

[pic - click to view]

12-04-2007, 12:03 AM         #454
Krieger08  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Alright so its the 9-3 Steelers going to the 12-0 Pats. I hope they get Santonio and Troy back this week, were going to need em. I hope they can come out jack and with a lot of explosion like the Ravens did tonight. 6 more days
 12-04-2007, 03:55 PM         #455
Bella420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
havent checked out this is a lil bit.. so my feelin's on the feild is that we should stick to what we have, we are one the few fields that still roll w/ a REAL field and i like that sh*t.

Steelers n bungals game.. they deff pounded on us in the first quater, but that jus pissed us off and we came back and actually played some football, is it me or did it look like we were bout to be bangin it out on the field?? good game tho, always happy to see us fu*k them bungals up!!! Oh and willie shoulda been benched..

Steelers, pats game... i'm scared.. we are deff gonna need our key players back in for this sh*t.. we are damn good tho, i really believe if we go out there and and give it our all from the 1st to the 4th we could take this.. but we cant have ne stupid fu*k ups and deff NO SLACKING! Steelers being the first team to defeat the patriots sure dose have a beautiful ring to it :D
 12-04-2007, 04:26 PM         #456
Krieger08  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bella420 said:
Steelers being the first team to defeat the patriots sure dose have a beautiful ring to it
Yeah it felt damn good to go back to back games beating the Pats and Eagles who were the only teams left undefeated. Hopefuly we can do it again here. If we get that we can just give the coach of the year to our first year coach Coach Tomlin

Last edited by Krieger08; 12-04-2007 at 04:28 PM..
 12-04-2007, 08:59 PM         #457
Bella420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Krieger08 said:
Yeah it felt damn good to go back to back games beating the Pats and Eagles who were the only teams left undefeated. Hopefuly we can do it again here. If we get that we can just give the coach of the year to our first year coach Coach Tomlin
hell yea, he would deff earn alot more respect from me.. i dont kno what my thing w/ him is.. i think its cuz he's so new, that i'm so hard on him
 12-04-2007, 09:04 PM         #458
Christos©  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You got my support for this week only Steeler fans :applause:
 12-05-2007, 12:09 AM         #459
Krieger08  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah il take it. Everyone is going to need to come together with support to take down these monsters. Game of the year for us here!!!
 10 years ago '05        #460
thegame23 
space
space
space
$156 | Props total: 0 0
 Krieger08 said:
The year that all streaks ended in Pittsburgh!!! I was at both those games back to back weeks and one of the most memorable times with the Steelers. :applause:
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
47 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
107 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
72 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy