The Pittsburgh Steelers

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
64 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
57 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
49 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #401
thegame23 
space
space
space
$156 | Props total: 0 0
 SmokeyTheBlunt said:
just shows how young and ignorant this site really is...........WTF has Romo done in his career besides light up bad defences and choke in games that matter? I already know you held the thread down..............right?
You know I held it down as much as I could arguing about it with a bunch of Cowboys fans and I was the only Steeler fan. I gave them all the stats laid it all out, and they still had an excuse everytime. SO I left it at the simple fact that Ben got a ring and Romo don't bi*ch!
 11-16-2007, 07:46 PM         #402
flex001  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thegame23 said:
P.S. There is a thread started about Ben being in the top 3 QB's in the NFL and more then half of the people in there are saying that Tony Romo should be in front of Big Ben....lol....just thought I'd let ya'll kno that.
tony romo > big ben

kids these days
 11-18-2007, 03:27 PM         #403
Bella420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
HERE WE GO STEELERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Game day wooo!!!
wont be here w/ yins i'm actually gonna get to watch the game on a TV and get drunk! woo! HERE WE GO STEELERS!!!!
 10 years ago '06        #404
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 10 years ago '05        #405
The Utmost 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,495 | Props total: 129 129
postgame reactions

10 years ago '05        #406
thegame23 
space
space
space
I can't believe that we actually lost to the New York fu*kin' Jets!!! Thats 3 losses on the road to sh*tty a.ss teams. If we don't come out on Monday night and totally dominate the Dolphins I'm not going to feel comfortable. Just a win against the Dolphins won't cut it now...I wanna see total domination. This is total bullsh*t....yesterday was embarassing! No running game, our offensive line looked like they were in pop warner, and once again special teams coverage. The only good thing out of the game was the D played pretty solid for the most part. I dunno let me know what you guys think but I'm sayin' I want total domination Monday night or I'm not gonna be happy.
 10 years ago '06        #407
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 thegame23 said:
I can't believe that we actually lost to the New York fu*kin' Jets!!! Thats 3 losses on the road to sh*tty a.ss teams. If we don't come out on Monday night and totally dominate the Dolphins I'm not going to feel comfortable. Just a win against the Dolphins won't cut it now...I wanna see total domination. This is total bullsh*t....yesterday was embarassing! No running game, our offensive line looked like they were in pop warner, and once again special teams coverage. The only good thing out of the game was the D played pretty solid for the most part. I dunno let me know what you guys think but I'm sayin' I want total domination Monday night or I'm not gonna be happy.
1st time in 35 games we allowed a 100 yrd rusher
 10 years ago '05        #408
The Utmost 1 heat pts
space
space
 SHootar said:
1st time in 35 games we allowed a 100 yrd rusher
^^yeah basically...

but i honestly dont see a loss to the dolphins next monday...its ridiculous to even think that sh*t
 11-19-2007, 09:10 PM         #409
Bella420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont even kno wut to say bout that game.. i'm disgusted
 11-19-2007, 09:31 PM         #410
Bella420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Utmost said:
postgame reactions

atleast they kno they played like sh*t dosnt it seem like we always slack off when we play medeoker (sp) teams? :banghead:
 10 years ago '05        #411
The Utmost 1 heat pts
space
space
Steelers may be without Polamalu, Holmes

PITTSBURGH - Steelers strong safety Troy Polamalu and wide receiver Santonio Holmes seem certain to miss at least one game and possibly more with injuries from a surprise loss to the New York Jets.

Polamalu sprained a knee and Holmes injured ankle ligaments during a 19-16 overtime loss Sunday, one of the NFL's biggest upsets this season. Both are listed as doubtful for Monday night's home game against Miami (0-10).

Although coach Mike Tomlin wouldn't list either player as out, he talked Tuesday as if neither would play. Both injuries are the type that can sideline players for multiple games.

Tomlin called them "two significant injuries."

Holmes has a sprain in his upper right ankle, or injured ligaments between the two major bones of the lower leg at ankle level. While Holmes' sprain is mild, the injury is typically much worse than a regular sprain and can keep a player out for three to four weeks.

Holmes' absence would be a major setback to an offense that managed only one touchdown and 151 yards passing against the Jets (2-8), who had previously won only one game. It also takes away quarterback Ben Roethlisberger's top deep threat.

Holmes, a first-round draft pick in 2006, leads the division-leading Steelers (7-3) in receptions (39), touchdown catches (7) and average gain per catch (17 yards).

Tomlin wouldn't choose a replacement starter for Holmes, saying Nate Washington, Cedrick Wilson and possibly Willie Reid would divide playing time. Washington had two TD catches Nov. 5 against Baltimore and is the only Steelers wide receiver other than starters Holmes and Hines Ward with a touchdown reception.

Tyrone Carter will start for Polamalu, and cornerback Deshea Townsend can also play safety if needed, Tomlin said.

"It's going to require multiple people to step up and fill the roles they provide for us, which is great," Tomlin said. "This is a team, and it's the ultimate team game. We're looking forward to these guys stepping up and delivering for us."

The Steelers have been relatively injury free most of the season, but are currently without both starting safeties. Free safety Ryan Clark (spleen) went on injured reserve last week, with Anthony Smith starting the last four games in his place.

While Polamalu is having a down season statistically, with no interceptions or sacks and one fumble recovery, his ability to shift positions from play to play is an important element of Pittsburgh's league-leading defense.

Opposing coaches talk constantly of adjusting to Polamalu, who may line up as a pass-rushing linebacker on one play or in deep zone coverage on the next. Despite Sunday's loss, the Steelers are allowing an average of 40 fewer yards per game than any other team.

While Tomlin wouldn't say specifically the Steelers were flat and unprepared mentally to play the Jets, it was obvious he felt there was a letdown. Several players talked afterward of the team being flat.

"I don't want our level of preparation this week to be a response to last week's performance," Tomlin said. "I want it to be because we have a football game to play. That's the only way we're going to be great, is that we understand all of these games are equally weighted, and every time you take the field you've got to come to play. That's what great teams do."

The offensive line wasn't the only culprit in Roethlisberger's seven sacks, according to Tomlin, who said the quarterback must get rid of the ball sooner at times.

"It's not a five-man job in terms of protecting our quarterback, it's a unit's job," Tomlin said. "We need to do a better job of getting open. We need to do a better job of protecting up front. We need to do a better job of protecting at the running back's position. We have to do a better job of deciphering what we're looking at and getting the ball out of our hands."

The Steelers won't do anything specific this week to address their road problems they are 5-0 at home and 2-3 on the road because their next two games are at home.

"As a coach, your level of expectation is they are wired and ready to play on a weekly basis," Tomlin said. "That's what this business is about. The reality is sometimes that's not the case. Their play is usually an indication of that."

10 years ago '05        #412
The Utmost 1 heat pts
space
space
the drama continues...
 10 years ago '04        #413
iLLuZiOnZ1313|M 14 heat pts14
space
space
$9,168 | Props total: 1 1

u know u have it easy this week, get at me with the avy bets...
 11-22-2007, 02:00 AM         #414
Krieger08  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why do we keep loosing to sh*tty teams??? WTF. And im stuck in the damn field
 11-25-2007, 05:32 PM         #416
flex001  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and I could get 2 tickets to tha game but I gotta work
 11-25-2007, 09:00 PM         #417
Bella420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 flex001 said:
and I could get 2 tickets to tha game but I gotta work

Are you fu*kin high???? Call Off!!!
 10 years ago '05        #418
thegame23 
space
space
space
Yeah the defense did give up a 100 yard rusher, but come on guys (girls) we all knew that was coming eventually. I mean 35 straight games without allowing a 100 yard rusher is like unheard of...and you had to know the player to break it wouldn't be expected.......but lets get rid of these Jets game memories now.

As for tonight....like I said earlier in the week, I want TOTAL domination! I am not gonna settle for less. Our boys better come out 2nite and put a spankin' on the fish. The Jet's loss was bad enough...I def. do not want to be known as the team that gave the 0-10 Dolphins their first win and possibly only win of the season. Let's get Willie back on track, that offensive line back on track, and you know tonight starts the next streak of no 100 yard rushers.
 10 years ago '05        #419
thegame23 
space
space
space
Where's everyone at?? Let's get it fired up a little in here!!!! Less than 4 hours til' kickoff. I know its only Miami, but this game is big for us to keep hold of the division and we are gonna be without Polamalu and Santonio so....HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!!!! WOOT WOOT!! :applause:

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!!! WOOT WOOT!! :applause:

P.S. Where was Joey Porter's trash talkin' at this week???? lol
 10 years ago '05        #420
The Utmost 1 heat pts
space
space
why am i the only one in on the avy bet?

ah well...ima probably be back on here after the game to drop an avy on illuzionz

we gonna fry some tuna tonight
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc