most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
128 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
115 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-02-2007, 02:28 PM         #21
TuffyNuttz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 yumflip said:
Sup y'all....So what's gonna be the first position they're gonna address in the draft?....OLB or WR?
i dont see them going wr. OLB or DE or maybe some kind of pass rusher who can play both.
 03-02-2007, 07:47 PM         #22
Krieger08  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I hope we get Posluszny from Penn State. I think that kid is going to be real good in the future. But sh*t, we'll see
 03-03-2007, 01:29 AM         #23
flex001  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Utmost said:
u said the same think i did
oh sh*t i didnt even see that :banghead: o-well
 03-03-2007, 11:53 AM         #24
flex001  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
By BOB LABRIOLA
Steelers.com

It wasn't done because his play was judged to be slipping. It wasn't done because of the rumblings he made last offseason about wanting a new contract. And it wasn't done because he was one of Bill Cowher's guys and today Mike Tomlin happens to be the coach of the Pittsburgh Steelers.

Director of Football Operations Kevin Colbert said the decision to release Joey Porter just made cents, as in dollars and cents.

"Releasing a player like Joey Porter, who has meant so much to this franchise and helped us win a Super Bowl championship, is not an easy thing to do," said Colbert on Thursday. "It's one of the decisions you have to make under this current system, and it's definitely a salary cap-related issue where we needed some short-term relief. But we also had to factor in what our cap situation is going to be in 2008 and 2009 and beyond."

for more info
 03-03-2007, 03:53 PM         #25
flex001  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i seen that the browns dont have a section on here and i was gonna make one (of course i was gonna talk sum sh*t lol) but it said this when i clicked new thread

flex001, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. If you have just registered with Boxden (0 posts), you must post once (introduce yourself!) in the RED CARPET NEW MEMBER section, and wait 1 hour for your account to be activated so you can post in the other sections.
2. If you are trying to post, it may be awaiting activation. [Request activation email here]

Log Out Home
:wtf:

Last edited by flex001; 03-03-2007 at 03:54 PM..
 03-04-2007, 12:09 AM         #26
Krieger08  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lol thats weird dogg. They know you about to go talk sh*t about somone elses team lol.
 03-04-2007, 02:16 AM         #27
flex001  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 03-06-2007, 07:58 AM         #28
flex001  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
(KDKA) PITTSBURGH A summons has been issued by Pittsburgh Police for Steelers cornerback Deshea Townsend.

Officials say Townsend could be charged with simple a.ssault after a f!ght at a Station Square bar, Margarita Mamas, over the weekend.

KDKA’s David Highfield talked with Chris Graham, the man listed as the victim.

Graham tells KDKA that in the middle of the f!ght he never saw Townsend throw a punch at him. He adds that two of his friends told him after the f!ght that Townsend threw one punch.

Ray Burgess, the other man involved in the f!ght, tells KDKA that he knows Graham because they date the same woman. He says Townsend was not involved in the f!ght.

He reports that Townsend was on the opposite side of the bar.

A friend of Townsend’s, Shawn Harris, who was a witness to the f!ght, also says Townsend wasn’t involved in the f!ght.

“DeShea had nothing to do with it,” Harris says. “DeShea didn't come anywhere near the whole situation until it was completely over and told the one guy, come on, let's go. Let's stop. Let's calm down. That's his only involvement.”

Townsend’s lawyer, Robert Del Greco, says they are shocked by the allegations.

And he says Townsend admits to witnessing the f!ght, but denies being involved with it.

“He was clear to me he was in the vicinity of the altercation, observed it, but did not participate in it in any manner whatsoever, and is a bit incensed about being implicated in such a thing,” says Del Greco.

“He told me that he understands his status as a Steeler, he knows better, and he said, I'm simply not involving myself in a f!ght at a bar. And, he said, it's unfortunate that I've been named in this.,” he adds. “He believes there will be sufficient witnesses to exonerate him.”

Townsend has been with the NFL for 10 years.
 03-07-2007, 05:21 PM         #29
TuffyNuttz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the dude he fought is on the practice squad. they tried to blame townsend bc they know he has more money. fu*king haters!
 03-09-2007, 10:27 PM         #30
flex001  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TuffyNuttz said:
the dude he fought is on the practice squad. they tried to blame townsend bc they know he has more money. fu*king haters!
i know fu*kin d*ck heads!
 03-15-2007, 05:29 PM         #31
flex001  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by flex001; 03-15-2007 at 05:46 PM..
 03-21-2007, 07:57 PM         #32
TuffyNuttz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how about joey porter...still fu*king up dumb a.ss bengals...hes a steeler at heart for life!!!
 11 years ago '04        #33
iLLuZiOnZ1313|M 14 heat pts14
space
space
$9,168 | Props total: 1 1
 TuffyNuttz said:
how about joey porter...still fu*king up dumb a.ss bengals...hes a steeler at heart for life!!!
not to mention he gets to play the Benagls and the Steelers both this season....
 03-22-2007, 01:41 AM         #34
flex001  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TuffyNuttz said:
yep i love it!! :D
 03-22-2007, 03:19 AM         #35
flex001  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

see i knew reggie bush wanted to be a pittsburgh steeler!
 11 years ago '05        #36
The Utmost 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,495 | Props total: 129 129
 flex001 said:

[pic - click to view]

see i knew reggie bush wanted to be a pittsburgh steeler!
gotta blaze somethin' for that

*throws on somoan head hunter jersey & gets ta steppin'*
 03-27-2007, 09:04 PM         #37
TuffyNuttz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i herd on the news last night that faneca wants out. that sucks. i guess he was real tight with russ grimm. it makes sense bc he was the O line coach. but i guess he doesnt like tomlin
 03-28-2007, 06:11 PM         #38
flex001  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TuffyNuttz said:
i herd on the news last night that faneca wants out. that sucks. i guess he was real tight with russ grimm. it makes sense bc he was the O line coach. but i guess he doesnt like tomlin
AHH!! wtf are team is fallin apart! wait thats not funny...
 03-28-2007, 06:18 PM         #39
flex001  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

04-04-2007, 05:06 PM         #40
TuffyNuttz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Steelers Announce Pre-season schedule

Steelers 2007 Preseason Schedule

Date Opponent Time/TV

Sunday, Aug. 5............ vs. New Orleans (Canton, Ohio)..................... 8 p.m./NFL Network

Saturday, Aug. 11....... GREEN BAY............................................... ........... 7:30 p.m./KDKA/FSN Pittsburgh

Saturday, Aug. 18 ...... at Washington........................................ ............. 8 p.m./KDKA/FSN Pittsburgh

Sunday, Aug. 26.......... PHILADELPHIA...................................... ............. 8 p.m./NBC

Thursday, Aug. 30...... at Carolina.......................................... ................. TBA/KDKA/FSN Pittsburgh
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
71 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
85 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
vida guerra
83 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
84 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
34 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
56 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
187 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy