The Pittsburgh Steelers

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
149 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
190 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-08-2007, 07:19 PM         #361
Bella420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nothing too serious on the injury front
Wednesday, November 7, 2007

By Teresa Varley
Steelers.com

It was a physical game on Monday night against the Ravens, but the good news is it was mainly only bumps and bruises that the Steelers walked away with and nothing too serious.

Quarterback Ben Roethlisberger suffered a hip contusion when he was knocked to the ground in the third quarter by Terrell Suggs. Roethlisberger remained on the ground for a few minutes before limping to the trainers table.

Charlie Batch came in for Roethlisberger for the next series, but Roethlisberger returned to the game, if only for a short time before Batch stepped in for the remainder of the game.

“He might be limited tomorrow,” said head coach Mike Tomlin in regards to Roethlisberger practicing. “We fully expect him to participate and play this weekend.”

Other injuries in the game included linebacker Arnold Harrison, who had a stinger, running back Willie Parker who had inflammation of the knee and linebacker Clint Kriewaldt who had a calf contusion. All of them will be limited in practice and evaluated as the week goes on.

Fullback Dan Kreider, who had a concussion, also will be monitored.

“I think he should be fine,” said Tomlin. “He will be limited from a contact standpoint during the week, but we’ll see. Of course, we exercise great precaution when it comes to injuries of that nature.”

Safety Ryan Clark is progressing after suffering the effects of an inflamed spleen following the Broncos game. His status for the game against the Browns on Sunday is still unknown.

Tight end Jerame Tuman is still bothered by his back and is questionable to Sunday’s game.

“We are continuing to look at that on a day to basis to decide what course of action to take in regards to that,” said Tomlin. “You guys know that when you are dealing with a back sometimes it is a touch and go thing. It is a day to day thing.”

Here's some game pix.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

11-09-2007, 03:30 AM         #364
flex001  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
check it out......

thats what u do when u find sh*t like that bella...
 11-09-2007, 07:02 PM         #365
Bella420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 flex001 said:
check it out......

thats what u do when u find sh*t like that bella...

your the sh*t
 10 years ago '05        #366
thegame23 
space
space
space
$156 | Props total: 0 0
Tomorrow is the big day!!! I can not wait....leavin' at 8:30 to do some big tailgaitin' before the big game. It's awfully quiet in here for the day before a game that means a lot against the Brownies.....too quiet. HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO...WOOH, WOOH!!! Let's get a little fired up in here huh!?!?!!! :applause:
 11-10-2007, 06:22 PM         #367
Bella420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thegame23 said:
Tomorrow is the big day!!! I can not wait....leavin' at 8:30 to do some big tailgaitin' before the big game. It's awfully quiet in here for the day before a game that means a lot against the Brownies.....too quiet. HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO...WOOH, WOOH!!! Let's get a little fired up in here huh!?!?!!! :applause:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HERE WE GO STEELERS!!! HERE WE GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
:applause:

*JUMPS AROUND*

*SCREAMS*

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*WAVES TERRIBLE TOWEL*

*WAVES TERRIBLE TOWEL AT TRAFFIC*

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

HERE WE GO STEELERS! HERE WE GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:applause::applause:

[EVIL]fu*k CLEVELAND[/EVIL]
 10 years ago '05        #368
thegame23 
space
space
space
$156 | Props total: 0 0
Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....now thats what I'm talkin' about!!!! Only 11 hours til' gametime now! Bout 8 1/2 hours until I'm tailgaitin outside of Heinz! Let's go babbbbbyyyy!!!!!

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO! WOOT, WOOT! :applause:

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO! WOOT, WOOT! :applause:

fu*k CLEVELAND!!! :finger:

And hopefully the game will end with a celebration like this
 10 years ago '06        #369
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,614 | Props total: 2237 2237
Another Stiller Sunday...another stupid day working. I'm bout to quit just to get my Sundays back. I know this game is gonna be better than the first game in Cleveland tho. Still a W nonetheless.
 11-11-2007, 01:55 AM         #370
flex001  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
WOOOOOOOOOOOOO STEELERS!!!!!

HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO!!!!!!!!!
wWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

*chants*
CLEVELAND SUCKS
CLEVELAND SUCKS
CLEVELAND SUCKS
CLEVELAND SUCKS
CLEVELAND SUCKS
CLEVELAND SUCKS
CLEVELAND SUCKS
CLEVELAND SUCKS

GOOOOO STEELERS!

fu*k THE CLOWNS
fu*k THE CLOWNS
fu*k THE CLOWNS

This better be a bigger blow out than the b-more game!

i just coped me a new auth polamalu jersey and a pirate fitted to go wit it
[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

.. cant wait for the game!

Last edited by flex001; 11-11-2007 at 02:13 AM..
 11-11-2007, 02:16 AM         #371
flex001  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Steelers vs. Browns

Pittsburgh Steelers (6-2) vs. Cleveland Browns (5-3)

Date: Sunday, Nov. 11, 2007

Kickoff: 1 p.m., ET

Site: Heinz Field (65,050) • Pittsburgh, Pa.

Playing Surface: Grass/DD Grassmaster

TV Coverage: CBS-TV (locally KDKA-TV, Ch. 2)

Announcers: Jim Nantz (play-by-play) Phil Simms (color analyst)

Local Radio: Steelers Radio Network WDVE-FM (102.5)/WBGG-AM (970)

Announcers: Bill Hillgrove (play-by-play) Tunch Ilkin (color analyst) Craig Wolfley (sideline)

A Look at the Coaches

Pittsburgh Steelers Head Coach Mike Tomlin

Overall Regular-season Record: 6-2 (.750)/First season

Regular-season Record at Pittsburgh: 6-2 (.750)/First season

Playoff Record/Years: n/a

Cleveland Browns Head Coach Romeo Crennel

Overall Regular-season Record: 15-25 (.400)/third season

Regular-season Record at Cleveland: 15-25 (.400)/third season

Playoff Record/Years: n/a

Series History

Series History: Series began in 1950

Overall: Pittsburgh leads 56-55

At Pittsburgh: Pittsburgh leads 35-21

At Cleveland: Cleveland leads 34-21

Neutral Sites: n/a

Last Regular-Season Meeting: Sept. 9, 2007 (in Cleveland)

Pittsburgh 34, Cleveland 7

Postseason Series: Pittsburgh leads 2-0

(postseason record included in overall series record)

Pittsburgh leads the all-time series 56-55 (including postseason) following its 34-7 victory over the Browns in Week 1 of this season...the Steelers are 47-24 against the Browns since 1970, including a 30-6 record (including two playoff victories) in Pittsburgh and a 16-18 mark on the road...the Steelers are 6-1 (including postseason) against the Browns at Heinz Field...the Steelers are looking for their ninth straight victory over the Browns and look to sweep the season series for the fourth straight year...the Steelers are 7-1 against the Browns at Cleveland Browns Stadium, which opened in 1999...the Steelers defeated the Browns, 43-0, in the first game at Cleveland’s new stadium on Sept. 12, 1999...Pittsburgh is 2-0 versus Cleveland in the postseason, defeating the Browns, 36-33, in the 2002 AFC Wild Card playoffs, and 29-9 in the AFC Divisional Playoffs at Three Rivers Stadium (Jan. 7, 1995)...Pittsburgh has played more games against Cleveland than against any other team in the NFL...the 111 games played between the Steelers and the Browns are the most between any two AFC teams...the Steelers have won 14 of their last 15 games against the Browns, and 21 of the last 24 contests...Pittsburgh’s loss to the Browns Oct. 5, 2003, ended a six-game Steelers’ winning streak...the Steelers have not been swept by the Browns since 1988 but have swept Cleveland four of the past five years...Pittsburgh has shut out the Browns five times in the series, including a 41-0 blanking last year on Dec. 24 in Cleveland.

Steelers-Browns Connections

Steelers-Browns Connections: Several Steelers have ties to the Browns and the Cleveland area. Steelers with direct ties to the Browns and Cleveland/Ohio include a.ssistant head coach/defensive line coach John Mitchell, who began his NFL coaching career as the Browns’ defensive line coach from 1991-93. Linebackers coach Keith Butler coached the Browns linebackers from 1999-02. Offensive coordinator Bruce Arians was the Browns’ offensive coordinator from 2001-03. Steelers DT Nick Eason played with the Browns from 2004-06 Steelers players from Ohio include QB Ben Roethlisberger (Findlay), RB Gary Russell (Columbus), LB James Harrison (Akron), WR Nate Washington (Toledo, played at Tiffin) and S Anthony Smith (Hubbard). WR Santonio Holmes played at Ohio State. Browns with Steelers/Western Pennsylvania connections include CB Ricardo Colclough, who was released by Pittsburgh following Week 8 this season. DE Orpheus Roye played with the Steelers from 1996-99. TE Darnell Dinkins played at Pitt while DB Leigh Bodden played at Duquesne. OL Hank Fraley played collegiately at Robert Morris and WR Joe Jurevicius attended Penn State. LB Kris Griffin played at IUP. Quarterbacks coach Rip Scherer began his coaching career at Penn State (1974-75). Strength and conditioning coach Tom Myslinksi played for the Steelers for two seasons (1996-97) and was an a.ssistant strength coach at Pitt from 1998-2001.

What To Look For

PITTSBURGH TEAM NOTES

• The Steelers look to improve to 57-55 all-time (including the postseason) against the Browns.

• Pittsburgh looks for its ninth straight win over the Browns and its 15th win in the last 16 games (including playoffs) against Cleveland.

• The Steelers are looking to sweep the season series against the Browns for the fourth straight season.

• Pittsburgh is looking for its fourth straight home win against Cleveland.

The Steelers are 6-1 all-time at Heinz Field against the Browns.

• The Steelers look to improve to 48-24 (including playoffs) against the Browns since the NFL merger in 1970.

• The Steelers look to improve to 4-0 against AFC North division opponents this year.

PITTSBURGH INDIVIDUAL NOTES

Head Coach Mike Tomlin

• Looks to become just the second coach in team history to have a winning record in his first season (Bill Cowher). Tomlin is 6-2 in his first season with the Steelers.

WR Hines Ward

• Needs one 100-yard receiving game to move into sole possession of second place on the team’s all-time receiving list. He currently has 16, which is tied with Louis Lipps (1984-91).

• Needs three touchdown receptions to break the all-time record held by Stallworth (63). Ward currently has 61 receiving touchdowns.

• Needs 417 receiving yards to become the Steelers’ all-time receiving yardage leader. He currently has 8,307 and trails only John Stallworth (8,723).

RB Willie Parker

• Needs 216 yards to move into seventh place on the team’s all-time rushing list ahead of Rocky Bleier (3,865). Parker currently has 3,650 career rushing yards.

• Needs three 100-yard rushing games to move into third place on the team’s all-time list ahead of Barry Foster (20). Parker currently has 18 career 100-yard rushing games.

• Needs three rushing touchdowns to move into the team’s all-time Top 10 for rushing touchdowns. He currently has 18 rushing touchdowns.

QB Ben Roethlisberger

• Needs 135 passing attempts to move into sixth place on the team’s all-time list ahead of Mark Malone (1,374). Roethlisberger currently has 1,240 career passing attempts.

• Needs one 300-yard passing game to move into a tie for second place on the team’s all-time list with Neil O’Donnell. Roethlisberger currently has four and is tied with Terry Bradshaw.

• Needs one touchdown pass on the season to move into a tie for fifth place on the team’s single-season passing touchdowns list. He currently has a career-high 20 touchdown passes on the season.
 11-11-2007, 12:24 PM         #372
Bella420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I love the hat flex, sh*t is hott

fu*k cleveland!!!!!!!!!!!
 11-11-2007, 12:37 PM         #373
Bella420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ohhhhh what the fu*k was that return about?!??? where the fu*k was our D??? Man... fu*k!!!!!!!!! are these brows on crack or sumthin? i think they need to be drug tested

Last edited by Bella420; 11-11-2007 at 12:42 PM..
 10 years ago '05        #374
The Utmost 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,495 | Props total: 129 129
 Bella420 said:
Ohhhhh what the fu*k was that return about?!??? where the fu*k was our D??? Man... fu*k!!!!!!!!! are these brows on crack or sumthin? i think they need to be drug tested
yeah sh*t is crazy...i joined the game at the end of the 1st half and was like wtf happened
 11-11-2007, 02:24 PM         #375
Bella420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Utmost said:
yeah sh*t is crazy...i joined the game at the end of the 1st half and was like wtf happened
This sh*t is one emotional game.. atleast for me. nice to see somebody finnaly gettin on here this sh*t has been dead all game. Were really startin to get in there, so i got faith but i always do I'm happy we steppin it it. Lets Go Steelers!!!!!!!!!!
 11-11-2007, 02:34 PM         #376
Bella420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
OHHHHHHHHHHH sh*tTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!! MOTHER fu*kIN BIG BEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW THATS WHAT A fu*kING QB!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
 10 years ago '05        #377
The Utmost 1 heat pts
space
space
that was so ill...i jumped out my sit after he broke that tackle

wtf did cribbs just do!?! :banghead:
 11-11-2007, 02:38 PM         #378
Bella420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS A WILD a.ss GAME.. I KEEP GOIN FROM JUMPIN AROUND TALKIN sh*t TO BEIN PISSED AS fu*k..
 11-11-2007, 02:44 PM         #379
Bella420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Good job homles! keep that sh*t up!
 10 years ago '05        #380
The Utmost 1 heat pts
space
space
i aint really sweating this though i feel we can come back...we running it alot though
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
74 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
173 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
75 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy