Steph Kegels
83 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
54 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
116 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
256 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #341
thegame23 
space
space
space
$156 | Props total: 0 0
Good win this week for our Steelers! Way to come back from that horrible game they played last Sunday night. I can't wait until Monday Night Football this week at Heinz Field against the Ravens...and I'll be there!!!! There is one thing thought that keeps buggin' me week after week (and let me know if you guys feel the same) Tomlin needs to vastly improve on challenges. He tends to challenge things that don't really need challenged (ex. this week he challenged a completed catch which was clearly a catch) and he doesn't challenge some things that should be challenged (ex. Buffalo game I think it was...guy ran out of bounds on the kickoff clearly and Tomlin never challenged. I know he's young and it's his first year, but I think he needs to resolve this problem.
 10-29-2007, 10:00 PM         #342
flex001  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ i agree even tho i didnt get to see this weeks game but i know what u mean.. sh*t be pissin me off.. my sister was sayin the same sh*t the other week about that. go head lex tell him how u feel about it..lol
 10-31-2007, 03:19 AM         #343
Bella420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 flex001 said:
^ i agree even tho i didnt get to see this weeks game but i know what u mean.. sh*t be pissin me off.. my sister was sayin the same sh*t the other week about that. go head lex tell him how u feel about it..lol
Damn straight! i be gettin mad as a mother fu*ker screamin at the game like THROW THE RED FLAG!!!!!!!!!! i completely agree tho, he really needs to get on top of his game about this its pretty damn important n were losing our t/o on dumb sh*t n not gettin what we should.. my question is why isnt somebody upstairs sayin ne thing to him on the headset?? they kno he's a new guy so you'd think that wanna help.. i got mixed feelin's on Tomlin.. i really like him, but i think he's jus to laid back.. our team thrives off of intensity n i'm jus not see'n that from him.. i jus hope he gets up on his game.

n i missed the game on sunday.. i was so pissed about it.. i cant even say why.. jus some crazy sh*tt
 10 years ago '05        #344
thegame23 
space
space
space
Glad you guys (and girls Bella) agree with me on that. I don't have mixed feelings about Tomlin though. I almost feel the opposite of what you said Bella. I think that he brought the intensity back to the team. Cowher was going soft on them boys for the last few years he coached. Tomlin came in, right away put them through the hardest training camp they have had in a long time, and basically told them he wasn't puttin' up with any sh*t, which the Steelers organization never puts up with any sh*t anyway. The comments that made me like Tomlin were after a preseason gave that Davis had a great game and all Tomlin had to say about it was that Davis was out of breath after a 40 yard run and he noticed he needs to get in better shape. Then he was asked what he thought about how the receivers were blocking so good and Tomlin responded with, "I'm not going to give them any praise or pat them on the back, THATS THEIR JOB!"
 10-31-2007, 10:22 PM         #345
Bella420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
tru tru... and i agree cower lost his emp so that and alot of other factors are why we did so sh*tty last season. but think of how cower was before that.. thats the intensity i'm talkin about.. i really do think Tomlin is good for the team he dose bring somthin new to the burgh.. i'm jus not see'n that emotion on the field like i would like to see. and thats what i was trin to say with see'n his intensity for the game. maybe its b/c he's new.. maybe he's jus a laid back guy.. i dont kno.. but i jus hope he keeps up the good work with the team. =D
 10 years ago '06        #346
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 Bella420 said:
Damn straight! i be gettin mad as a mother fu*ker screamin at the game like THROW THE RED FLAG!!!!!!!!!! i completely agree tho, he really needs to get on top of his game about this its pretty damn important n were losing our t/o on dumb sh*t n not gettin what we should.. my question is why isnt somebody upstairs sayin ne thing to him on the headset?? they kno he's a new guy so you'd think that wanna help.. i got mixed feelin's on Tomlin.. i really like him, but i think he's jus to laid back.. our team thrives off of intensity n i'm jus not see'n that from him.. i jus hope he gets up on his game.

n i missed the game on sunday.. i was so pissed about it.. i cant even say why.. jus some crazy sh*tt
u better have a damn good excuse for missin the game missy! lol j/p

but yeah agree with thegame, he looks all laid back on the sideline but hes def a disciplinarian who doesnt take sh*t and i'm sure they all know that. eh as long as we winning tho and playing like we did last week (cept for a few secondary lapses) i'ma be happy
 11-01-2007, 04:51 PM         #347
Bella420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHootar said:
u better have a damn good excuse for missin the game missy! lol j/p

aight this is all ima say about it the night before i got d*cked the fu*k off hardcore.. walked home in the cold.. didnt have my keys so i spent 4 hrs outside my crib freezin.. decided to take serious action when i could barely move my fingers n kicked in my back door.. now this was at like 4 sumthing in the mornin when i finnaly got in. ----------------- till 7 then finnaly went to bed at like 9am.. set my alarm to watch the game n it didnt wake me up.. was so pissed about the night before i had to focus on what the day actully ment to me i tried real hard to make it special but got hurt there too.. i mean it was really nice it jus could of been a hell of alot better. ne ways like i said some crazy sh*t n i dont wanna elaborate ne further

Buttttttttttttttt ima home in the burgh for Mondays game!!!! :applause::applause: i cant wait to watch it at home w/ that pittsburgh love!! its gonna be alot more fun then cheer'n at my comp!

Last edited by Bella420; 11-01-2007 at 04:53 PM..
 10 years ago '06        #348
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
 Bella420 said:
aight this is all ima say about it the night before i got d*cked the fu*k off hardcore.. walked home in the cold.. didnt have my keys so i spent 4 hrs outside my crib freezin.. decided to take serious action when i could barely move my fingers n kicked in my back door.. now this was at like 4 sumthing in the mornin when i finnaly got in. ----------------- till 7 then finnaly went to bed at like 9am.. set my alarm to watch the game n it didnt wake me up.. was so pissed about the night before i had to focus on what the day actully ment to me i tried real hard to make it special but got hurt there too.. i mean it was really nice it jus could of been a hell of alot better. ne ways like i said some crazy sh*t n i dont wanna elaborate ne further

Buttttttttttttttt ima home in the burgh for Mondays game!!!! :applause: i cant wait to watch it at home w/ that pittsburgh love!! its gonna be alot more fun then cheer'n at my comp!

LMAO...still soo confused, theres so many holes all over that story what was supposed to be real special?!? u got me all interested now hah...but nah sounds like some crazy sh*t. and i was just messin wit u bout the game!! lol

and yea fu*k cant wait for mon nite....so glad its on monday THIS week cuz i'm goin to my first nfl game (..live in toronto), bills/bengals game, so i woulda prolly missed the steelers game had it been on sunday. still kinda pissed i'ma miss the pats/colts game but whatev cant wait for sunday gonna be craaaaazy :applause:
 10 years ago '05        #349
thegame23 
space
space
space
Yeah, Tomlin is real laid back on the sidelines, but that tends to fool some people. I think he's just like the rest of us and blazed like 4 L's before the game...at least thats what it looks like to me (reason for the pimped out stunna's he wears every week too)...lol but its alllll good
 10 years ago '05        #350
thegame23 
space
space
space
Is there anyone else in here thats gonna be at the game Monday night?? I'll be there....just seein' if anyone else was and any good tailgates goin' on
 11-02-2007, 07:36 PM         #351
Bella420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thegame23 said:
Yeah, Tomlin is real laid back on the sidelines, but that tends to fool some people. I think he's just like the rest of us and blazed like 4 L's before the game...at least thats what it looks like to me (reason for the pimped out stunna's he wears every week too)...lol but its alllll good

Shooter, it was my 1yr anniversary w/ my man thats why it was a special day for me.. i'de elaborate further but i dont feel i should post it to the world sorry =/
 10 years ago '06        #352
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
no of course not ^^...congrats on the 1 year, too bad bout all that other sh*t tho...

thegame i'm jealous man, should be fu*kin wild at heinz.....easily the biggest game of our season so far
 10 years ago '05        #353
The Utmost 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,495 | Props total: 129 129
what up people...monday night football just got serious this season
 10 years ago '06        #354
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,630 | Props total: 2330 2330
Stillers showin out tonight. I only get to see 1 game this month & it's this azz kickin. Enjoying it, but coulda done for a better game. Oh well. HERE WE GO STILLERS, HERE WE GO!!
 10 years ago '06        #355
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
^^word i'm almost upset it wasnt a closer game...was lookin forward to a smashmouth defense affair in the rain and mud...like a steelers 13-7 win or some sh*t ha....o well this was still lotta fun, hope bens alright.

good to see santonio emerging as a top wideout in the league

and wow james harrison is a PROBLEM
 11-05-2007, 11:59 PM         #356
Krieger08  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn im out here stuck in the field again but I cought that game tonight. I was a little worried about that D when they were playin Denver but damn they tore that a.ss up tonight. Good to see em back. And Ben too. Hope they keep this sh*t up and as soon as NE game comes around we could pull out an upset. Got my fingers crossed
 10 years ago '06        #357
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
 SmokeyTheBlunt said:
.............Harrison was k!llin' it last night, just further proof we didnt really have a need for Porter anymore. and is it just me or is Santonio looking like he can fill in for Hines at first reciever when he retires?
nah man its not you....he cant replace the intangibles that hines brings...the blocking, the leadership, etc...cuz hines one of the best in those departments. but skill/talent wise, i knew this year it was time, he's actually surprising me with his underneath routes tho. he's pretty much been our number 1 for a while, kids a real talent.
 10 years ago '05        #358
thegame23 
space
space
space
Another great win!! It felt great to get the Ravens back and get em bad after they embarrassed us twice last season. The game was great.....The stadium was rockin'. I've been a season ticket holder for a while now and don't ever remember that many fireworks at a Steelers game...lol. The 75th Anniversary Celebration was real nice...good to see all the old guys back esp. like Greg Lloyd, Carnell Lake, Rod Woodson, Bradshaw, Mean Joe etc...That fu*kin' stadium went nuts when Bettis was announced though...it was crazy. Cowher was also on the sidelines for the game, which kinda surprised me. :applause:

Looks like Big Ben is saying Tom Brady who? What about me? Unbelievable performance. His first TD pass to Santonio in the first quarter was unreal I dunno how he got it in there. And what can you say about James Harrison's performance besides phenomonal. He looked like a man posessed and I think he was kinda showin' off for the old timers on the sidelines. :applause:

I'm a little worried about this weeks game. Cleveland has been putting up crazy offensive numbers and the Steelers can't go into this game thinking its gonna be an easy win. I feel more comfortable that its in Pittsburgh though. How you guys (and girls) feelin' about this game this week against them Clev' Brownies?
 11-07-2007, 12:51 PM         #359
Krieger08  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Im not to worried about this game here. I was more worried about the game against AZ to tell you the truth. Im not sayin they sould go into it thinking they got it or anything cause they should be worried about it just like every other game. But me as a fan, I have tons of confidence that Coach Tomlin will have them more then prepared for this one.
 11-08-2007, 06:59 PM         #360
Bella420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I feel like fu*k CLEVELAND!!!! Holy sh*t did we slaughter the ravens.. its was beautiful! I love every min of it.. Got to be home in the Burgh and watch the steelers dominate.. it was the best. It felt so good to be out in the Burgh watchin the game, with all that steeler love!! Let me tell you it was a hell of alot better than screamin at my comp n jumpin up n down wavin my terrible towel.. by myself..
Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
104 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
38 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
109 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
71 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
27 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
90 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
64 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
107 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy