The Pittsburgh Steelers

most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
138 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
125 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
86 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #281
The Utmost 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,495 | Props total: 129 129
Steelers-Seahawks Match-ups

The following are some of the interesting matchups to watch when the Steelers host the Seattle Seahawks at 1 p.m. on Sunday at Heinz Field:

STEELERS QB BEN ROETHLISBERGER VS. SEAHAWKS OLB JULIAN PETERSON

Actually, more Steelers than Roethlisberger will need to be aware of where Peterson is because of the many different ways the Seahawks use him. Peterson is an eight-year pro who began his career in San Francisco before signing with the Seahawks after they lost Super Bowl XL. The Steelers will have to deal with Peterson in a variety of ways – as an edge pass rusher, as a guy in the middle of the field in third-down situations, and as a regular outside linebacker in the team’s 4-3. Peterson is versatile and athletic, and that puts him in position to make a lot of plays, and he’s a guy who takes advantage. Through the first four games of the season, Peterson was third on the team with 24 tackles, first with five sacks and second with seven quarterback pressures. He also has forced a couple of fumbles and recovered one himself. He’ll be the guy in the white No. 59 jersey, and you be a.ssured Coach Mike Tomlin knows Julian Peterson wears No. 59, too.

STEELERS CB DESHEA TOWNSEND VS. SEAHAWKS WR BOBBY ENGRAM
There are a lot of things the Seahawks do well on offense. Shaun Alexander is a Pro Bowl running back, who has 37 100-yard games and 98 rushing touchdowns. Matt Hasselbeck is a Pro Bowl quarterback who has completed over 60 percent of his career passes and twice has thrown five touchdowns in a game. What the Seahawks aren’t doing so well offensively this season is converting third downs. Through the first four games, they were tied for 28th in the NFL in third-down conversions, and that’s not good enough. But if the Seahawks struggle in this area as a team, this is precisely the area in which Engram excels. So far this season, Engram has six catches on third downs for 116 total yards, a 19.3 average, and a touchdown. Engram has been making a living converting third downs for years, and he’s still very good at it. There won’t be many third down situations where Hasselbeck doesn’t look for Engram, and when Townsend moves inside in the Steelers’ situational defensive packages they could be going head-to-head during some of the game’s most critical plays.

STEELERS RB WILLIE PARKER VS. SEAHAWKS MLB LOFA TATUPU
The Steelers were 3-0 to start the season and averaged almost 200 yards rushing per game in those victories. In the game they lost to the Arizona Cardinals, Parker was limited to 37 yards on 19 carries. It’s not so much that the Steelers have to rush for 200 yards in order to win a football game, but that they have little chance to win a game in which they run the ball as ineffectively as they did against the Cardinals. The Steelers cannot allow themselves to get into down-and-distance situations that preclude them from running the ball, which means staying away from penalties and negative plays like sacks and fumbles on early downs. Also, they’re going to have to deal with Tatupu. “Lofa Tatupu at the linebacker is really one of their emerging stars in this game,” said Tomlin. “When you watch him play and you study him, you are just impressed by the way he plays the game. His instincts as you have seen him do, are extremely quick. He makes plays all over the field for them. He communicates to the front. He makes adjustments at the line of scrimmage and when the ball is snapped he goes to work. He is extremely quick. His ability to diagnose plays is impressive.”

STEELERS RT WILLIE COLON VS. SEAHAWKS DE PATRICK KERNEY
In his ninth NFL season, Kerney is the classic 4-3 pass-rushing defensive end. At 6-5, 272, he’s usually giving up at least 30 pounds to the man trying to block him, but he compensates with quickness, athleticism and a non-stop motor. During his career, Kerney has 60.5 sacks, and this season for the Seahawks he has 2.5 to go along with nine pressures. With DE Darryl Tapp (4.5 sacks so far in 2007) on the other end of the line of scrimmage flanked by Peterson (five sacks), Colon often might find himself with no help trying to deal with Kerney.

10 years ago '05        #282
HARBINGER|M 448 heat pts448
space
space
$48,265 | Props total: 6357 6357
the city of cleveland sends its regards to the city of pittsburgh. Hey neighbor.
 10-06-2007, 03:31 PM         #283
flex001  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Utmost said:
just incase anybody wants this...

[pic - click to view]

dont mind if i do
 10 years ago '05        #284
The Utmost 1 heat pts
space
space

^^avy bet if y'all are down
 10-07-2007, 03:30 AM         #285
Bella420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 critique_2k said:
the city of cleveland sends its regards to the city of pittsburgh. Hey neighbor.
 10-07-2007, 02:51 PM         #286
Bella420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Another sunday, another Steelers Win!!:applause: 21-0 final vs. seattle.. wonder if they had super bowl nightmare flash backs?
 10 years ago '06        #287
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,613 | Props total: 2237 2237
Today's shutout is even more impressive considering no Troy & Hampton. The D is playing above the level they played @ during the SB run, IMO. Them boys are doing the damn thing. The O is more diverse, but still maintaining it's identity. Using the TE's like I can't ever remember. Still running it with attitude. Good way to go into the bye.
 10-07-2007, 07:25 PM         #288
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm glad ya'll beat their @sses.:applause: I hate the Seahawks, especially Shaun Alexander.
 10 years ago '05        #289
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,410 | Props total: 394 394
Me too but, why so damn bad......
 10 years ago '05        #290
The Utmost 1 heat pts
space
space
 10 years ago '05        #291
thegame23 
space
space
space
$156 | Props total: 0 0
Great way to go into the bye and a HUGE win without Hampton, Polamalu, Hines, and Santonio. I think Tomlin did the smart thing letting those guys sit out and now they didnt injure themselves any worse and have all the time to heal during the bye week. :applause:
 10-12-2007, 10:06 PM         #292
Krieger08  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Whats up guys. Im back. I was stuck out there in the field for 11 damn days. Good to finaly be home and back on here.
 10-13-2007, 02:52 AM         #293
flex001  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^whats goodie?!? i'm high n bout to go to sleep right now came across sum funny pics check em out.. there old but still funny.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by flex001; 10-13-2007 at 02:57 AM..
 10-13-2007, 03:02 AM         #294
flex001  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and now the super bowl...

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

10 years ago '05        #295
The Utmost 1 heat pts
space
space

10 years ago '05        #296
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,410 | Props total: 394 394
those pictures was so funny the refs did try to cheat ya'll in the Super Bowl.
 10 years ago '05        #297
thegame23 
space
space
space
$156 | Props total: 0 0
lol....love them pics up there, that was some good sh*t :applause:

I dunno about you guys, but I absolutely hate the bye week...even though we needed it. It's k!llin' me!! I can't wait to get at them Denver Bronco's this Sunday night! :banghead:
 10 years ago '06        #298
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
lol good pics...i remember after that superbowl wasting HOURS AND HOURS of my time on here trying to argue those plays with lowlifes tryna discredit out win

o and heres another too...

[pic - click to view]

GHOST CALL??? DOESNT LOOK LIKE IT YOU wh0oreS!!
 10-15-2007, 07:43 PM         #299
Bella420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Krieger08 said:
Whats up guys. Im back. I was stuck out there in the field for 11 damn days. Good to finaly be home and back on here.
Welcome Back!! :applause::applause:

those pix are fu*kin great! :D
 10-16-2007, 02:58 PM         #300
Krieger08  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So were up to Number 3 in all the rankings
Home      

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
21 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
38 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
55 comments
1 day ago