Benzino Sex tape (eating Ass):smh:

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
172 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
21 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
73 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 02-05-2007, 08:51 PM         #21
Davida.b. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daliff89 said:

Benzino is a horrible rapper......no question about it.....but you don't even know he's got his tongue on her a**hole.......he could be eating her pus*y, he's probably not, but he could be.......

and even if he is eating her a**hole, i still don't see how y'all say he's a f*g and all this sh*t for doing it........it's a chick, a hotter chick than most of the people on BX will ever meet, and you're knocking him for being a little freaky......[/COLOR]
Dude, Allhiphop.com had an article with interviews from rap groupies last year, the one who fu*ked Benzino said that "he's a freak, he'll lick any hole you tell him too". This video right here confirms that. Couldn't find the article link, but here's what was said:

BENZINO:

Were you in a relationship with Benzino, or just s3x?

It was a relationship, but mostly s3xual. It lasted at least six months.

How did you meet?

We kinda just bumped into each other at a club. He approached me and we just had a regular conversation. I was attracted to him as a person, but he was looking really grungy so it was mostly the conversation. We chilled for a few days, then he went out of town. Next time he came [to my town] he was like, "Come to my hotel." Nothing happened the first night, but after that I ran into him again and [we had s3x].

After six months, did you develop an emotional attachment to him or was it mostly s3x?

To be honest, I did have an emotional attachment to him, because I stopped seeing everybody else at the time.

Did you worry about him having other women, being a celebrity?

Yeah, it bothered me, but I didn’t really ask. I knew whatever came out of his mouth was gonna be a lie regardless, so why bother? I just kinda knew, ‘cause he was slick.

What was the s3x like?

He’s freaky as hell, I’ll tell you that much. He’ll lick any hole that you ask him to. His d*ck is a decent size. He could f**k, I’ll put it that way. He’ll do it any way you want.

So you would recommend him?

Yeah, I would recommend him. If anybody reads this, he’s gonna eat a lot of pus*y.
 11 years ago '05        #22
A-N-D-1 177 heat pts177
space
space
$4,743 | Props total: 1011 1011
I'm not into licking a.ss... but at least it was a female!
 11 years ago '04        #23
BigJay.inc 67 heat pts67
space
space
$8,725 | Props total: 20177 20177
talk about a real sh*tty conversation.....LMAO

but for real, at least he had a bad broad.......

I know at least 2-3, maybe more of y'all got caught out there eatin your chicks a.ss.....stop fronting...... :D
 02-05-2007, 09:35 PM         #24
leather face 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
youre all acting like its benzino is eating the a**hole of another guy its some chick...i dont know if i would do that with just some random girl in a bathtub but this is just getting blown out of proportion cause its benzino.
 02-05-2007, 09:50 PM         #25
Kingt1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daliff89 said:
i still want to know what's wrong with him eating a girl's a.ss in the bathtub........

plus, from the angle it's at, dude could be eating her pus*y, not her a.ss.......and if he is licking her a.ss, atleast he's not stopping her while she's running laps to do it, he's getting it when it's at it's cleanest........

AND the bi*ch looks better than anything 90% of dudes on here will ever touch........so i don't understand y'all knocking him like this.....

this makes the 4th thread about this sht in like a week.....
^^^^^^^

Only Benzino Fan I know
 11 years ago '05        #26
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
 Kode_Red said:
This n*gga so Lame, all he do is try and start lame a.ss, pointless debates online, Man fu*k You, and get a life outside the internet.......You fu*king Retard!!!
i'm not trying to start an argument......you kids are acting like he's got a turd in his mouth or something......

dude is licking a hole where sh*t comes out, yea that's nasty, but atleast he's doing it in the bath tub.........you guys are acting like he's licking a dude's a**hole that just got done running laps.......

i can see one thread about this sh*t, but there's been like 4 in the past 4 days.......it's not that big of a deal........a lot of dudes lick a.ss, Benzino isn't really relavent anymore, and the video doesn't even show that he's eating a chick's a.ss.......

i just want to know what the big deal is here.....
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
37 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
286 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
150 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
54 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
76 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
47 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
206 comments
19 hours ago