Feb 3 - FORMER MTV PRODUCER'S BOOK TO CALL OUT GAY HIP-HOP STARS

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

12 years ago '05        #51
matthew7 
space
space
$811 | Props total: 1 1
Damn, finally Jim Jones is gonna be exposed

12 years ago '05        #52
stickemup 
space
space
$8,977 | Props total: 0 0
I don't really care. I think Russel Simmons could be gay but other than that most seem straight anyway. but I don't give a sh*t.

02-04-2007, 08:40 PM         #53
atlsuburbs  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how is russel simmons,jim jones, and puff gay...plz dem dudes hav families they jus livin that glamour life of im rich fuk da world shyt...only rapper i could say honestly who could b gay is chingy

02-04-2007, 08:49 PM         #54
Fucker  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You know Lil Waynes savoiring his last days as a "straight" man right about now.

Last edited by Fucker; 02-04-2007 at 08:51 PM..

02-04-2007, 08:49 PM         #55
Styl3s  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ceo-of-hucworld said
Why are we as men worried about another man's s3xuality? I for one can give a fu*k less what another man does. First off I wrap my d*ck up when I fu*k. Secondly any broad I remotely attempt to think about getting down with on a serious side is going to the clinic with me before I go fishing without any bait. Third this sh*t is disgusting grown men getting their rocks off from another man. Let these grown a.ss nigahz bang each other in the a.ss. As long as I dont listen to f*g**try in their cd's keep making music nigahz. We all got secrets some worst than others but ultimately we are not each others judge. Nigahz wanna be gay, be gay. Its God they have to answer to.
obviously you take the bible out of context and cant comprehend it, god does not hate gays nore does he condemn them to hell

there is nothing wrong with being gay and its not a disease, being gay doesnt make you less of a man or less hard then a straight mind, all i gotta say is im tired of close minded homophobes, and most of you say you hate gays yet you cant wait to read this.. you praise shows and movies where homos3xuals are the director/producer/actors or movies/shows where a semi-main is gay in the movie

people are fu*king stupid.

02-04-2007, 08:51 PM         #56
Norm J  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i hope its some big n*ggaz like HOV Game an shyt

02-04-2007, 09:05 PM         #57
ReFtheMC  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I Heard of Tom Cruise....

02-04-2007, 10:31 PM         #58
GrownMan  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it's kinda odd but my money's on Pharrell......

02-04-2007, 10:34 PM         #59
Dr. X  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KhadijaQueen said
Russel Simmons ain't gay you f*g**t a.ss n*gga!
yes he is even the gay rapper cashan said so

12 years ago '04        #60
marcchrome 46 heat pts46
space
space
$12,750 | Props total: 3551 3551
Apparently. Everyone has story to tell.
So true.....

02-05-2007, 07:12 AM         #61
khmerraps  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i hope all the artists i despise are on that list.

12 years ago '06        #62
elmonto 
space
space
$5,413 | Props total: 2 2
erick sermon is probaly sweating bullets right now

02-05-2007, 08:57 AM         #63
Coooooold  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Styl3s said
obviously you take the bible out of context and cant comprehend it, god does not hate gays nore does he condemn them to hell

there is nothing wrong with being gay and its not a disease, being gay doesnt make you less of a man or less hard then a straight mind, all i gotta say is im tired of close minded homophobes, and most of you say you hate gays yet you cant wait to read this.. you praise shows and movies where homos3xuals are the director/producer/actors or movies/shows where a semi-main is gay in the movie

people are fu*king stupid.
I guess you never heard of "Sodom and Gamorra" huh?

12 years ago '04        #64
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$24,702 | Props total: 7763 7763
^^^^^^^^^

exactly what i was thinking and yes the bible does say that the great khali

12 years ago '04        #65
jmood88 
space
space
$828 | Props total: 0 0
He better get the hell out of New York cause some people will go crazy trying to protect an image.

12 years ago '04        #66
jmood88 
space
space
$828 | Props total: 0 0
 jiggamanll said
This gay sh*t needs to be put to an hault. How can a man be turned on by a man there is no way it can happen. t*tties and pus*y is the only thing a man should love except for money.
Because that's how they are. I never decided one day that I like girls, that's just how it happened and it's crazy that people think that being gay is a "choice". And even if it was a choice why do you care?

12 years ago '04        #67
justinjones 312 heat pts312
space
space
$52,014 | Props total: 13088 13088
i got no probelms with gays. they can do whatever they like and i respect them for being who they are and not letting anybody eles deny them of that. i do got problems with down low brothers. u mesisn with a dude then go back to ya girl and mess wit her and act liek you dont have gay tendecies. its like a chain. he messes with the dude/dudes and they both mess with their girl/wife and that distugusting. they got parties for down low brothers and the female at home doesnt know a thing.

02-05-2007, 10:21 AM         #68
Jesse James  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm so tired of these silly a.ss "no one is named, but you will be able to tell who they are" books. Just come out and name people or shut the fu*k up about it. If you can't prove sh*t with video tape then quit trying to cash in and be cute by hinting about sh*t because you're scared of being sued.

I don't need to hear any stupid rumors spread by fools acting like gossipy teenage girls about how they heard this and that. How the fu*k is some fool in Bumblefu*k, Indiana going to know sh*t about what Russell Simmons does in his house? Get out of here with that dumb sh*t.

02-05-2007, 10:23 AM         #69
Jesse James  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's also funny how n*ggas get all mad about gay dudes messin with dudes on the down low and then going back home to they woman without telling her, but those same n*ggas think it's cool to cheat on their woman with some other girl.

12 years ago '05        #70
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,581 | Props total: 952 952
 GodzMustBeCrazy said
Homo thugs need to be called out...
props lol

12 years ago '06        #71
93G4Life 
space
space
$6,418 | Props total: 2 2
why all of a sudden ppl got a tell all book coming out???

12 years ago '07        #72
snookd08 
space
space
$949 | Props total: 0 0
What makes him credible?

12 years ago '04        #73
mszomola 
space
space
space
$3,536 | Props total: 13 13
why does the world give so much media attention to f*gs ... they arent anymore or less important then normal people .... these topics need to be knocked down just like religion and politics ...

02-05-2007, 11:33 AM         #74
kriis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont like books i wanna read this one

02-05-2007, 11:49 AM         #75
TheOpposition21  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
uhhhooo puff and mase in trouble.....

Home      

most viewed right now
+63online now  19
Video inside So Basically Gucci Mane Confirmed Niggas Don't fu-k With Eminem Like Th..
796 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+32online now  18
Florence, SC: Routine Traffic Stop Ends With Officers Discovering Bag Of Human..
112 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+21online now  15
Dec 17 - Donald Trump has fu-ked the stock market
130 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+50online now  10
Video inside You’re Doing it Wrong... The REAL Double Wrench Method
35 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  10
Video inside She wanted to lie but ....
24 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+107online now  9
Video inside Package Thief vs. Glitter Bomb Trap
99 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-52online now  7
Rap legend DJ Quik Broke & forced to do local news to make $$$. Talks Offset C..
33 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+102online now  5
Image(s) inside Slim with a cake
74 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy