Phat ass white girl for real
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
130 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
45 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
37 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-03-2007, 10:53 AM         #21
Mark Stan  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Not trying to gossip but in SupaHed's book, she said P.Diddy and Exzhibit were chilling in a gay club in Miami.
 11 years ago '04        #22
BunDLeZ 
space
space
$3,242 | Props total: 1 1
smh....dis sh*t is getting out of hand...
 11 years ago '04        #23
ddotdukes5 
space
space
$3,047 | Props total: 10 10
The power of a dollar...he is going to sell out his friends for some money
 02-03-2007, 11:08 AM         #24
BaddNewZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KhadijaQueen said:
[mad]Why They Gotta Be On The Downlow?! That's Just Spreading Too Many Std's And You Infecting Other People Now Thats Just nasty As Hell![/mad]

I completely 100% agree with this statement. I have nothing against homos3xuals, they do what they do and that's their business.

My issue is the men who have gay s3x and double dip. They put their d*ck in some guy's a.ss and then stick it in a woman too. You DL people out there need to make any women you're messing with aware of the s3xual activities you are partaking in. It's not safe, it's not fair, it's not right.

How would you feel if you had a daughter who got aids from a closeted homos3xual partner? Think of how that would devastate you, and realize that's exactly the kind of situation you're bringing about with your selfish behavior.

Man the fu*k up!

Far as this rapper sh*t goes..... I wouldn't be surprised.... most successful rappers have feminine traits.....their superstar mentality and womanly ways is kinda what makes them sell millions of records...... 50 Cent sold brick before he started s3xyin himself up and gettin all flashy and high maintenence.....Would it really surprise you to find out he's gay???....Think about that.....

I don't even give a sh*t.... so long as the music is good... and they're not spreading STD's to unsuspecting women..... they can do their thing......
 11 years ago '04        #25
jiggamanll 
space
space
$1,110 | Props total: 0 0
This gay sh*t needs to be put to an hault. How can a man be turned on by a man there is no way it can happen. t*tties and pus*y is the only thing a man should love except for money.
 02-03-2007, 11:39 AM         #26
KrugeR  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sym007 said:
there was a gay christian site with......dmx and jay-z on it.
it had ghostafce on it too - that site was dumb as hell
 02-03-2007, 11:41 AM         #27
Street Novelist  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
can't wait...mad people will be embarrassed
 02-03-2007, 11:50 AM         #28
macadon83  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[QUOTE=BaddNewZ;8823680]I completely 100% agree with this statement. I have nothing against homos3xuals, they do what they do and that's their business.
QUOTE]

Or just acknowledge the fact that you a rump ranger and strap up
 02-03-2007, 12:01 PM         #29
magicsight  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
u think thats what 50 meant when he sayd the candyshop?
 11 years ago '07        #30
sacpasse87 
space
space
$758 | Props total: 0 0
1st carmen bryant, then supahead, then jose conseco, every1body has a story to tell these days!!
 11 years ago '04        #31
SpittN4Cash 12 heat pts12
space
space
$9,392 | Props total: 593 593
when's it supposed to drop?
 02-03-2007, 12:43 PM         #32
TX_Country_Boi  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mark Stan said:
Not trying to gossip but in SupaHed's book, she said P.Diddy and Exzhibit were chilling in a gay club in Miami.
And that's how rumors get started

Diddy asked Xzibit and Supahead if they wanted to go to a club with him... They said yes... He took them, and then a little while later, Supahead and Xzibit realized it was a gay club.
 02-03-2007, 01:23 PM         #33
drumgangP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Quote Jay Hova here....
"Man whose giving these hoes outlets?!"

lol....Anyhow I just think this is all funny. I mean...I've heard to much anyhow. No homo to this whole thread, an especially to you n*ggas who wanna know Whose gay, an who isnt...Why you all wondering????....HMMMMMMM ahahaha....fag**t a.ss n*ggas
 02-03-2007, 05:52 PM         #34
TotalIrony  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Just cause he doing this book doesnt mean its true...I bet half of the stuff in there gonna be fake as sh*t...the other half gonna be 3rd hand knowledge.
 11 years ago '05        #35
ceo-of-hucworld 25 heat pts25
space
space
$8,013 | Props total: 9821 9821
Why are we as men worried about another man's s3xuality? I for one can give a fu*k less what another man does. First off I wrap my d*ck up when I fu*k. Secondly any broad I remotely attempt to think about getting down with on a serious side is going to the clinic with me before I go fishing without any bait. Third this sh*t is disgusting grown men getting their rocks off from another man. Let these grown a.ss nigahz bang each other in the a.ss. As long as I dont listen to f*g**try in their cd's keep making music nigahz. We all got secrets some worst than others but ultimately we are not each others judge. Nigahz wanna be gay, be gay. Its God they have to answer to.
 11 years ago '05        #36
darquecinnamon 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$15,348 | Props total: 152 152
 ceo-of-hucworld said:
Why are we as men worried about another man's s3xuality? Nigahz wanna be gay, be gay. Its God they have to answer to.
ppl want to know b/c celebrities pretend and lie about themselves way too much. A man is only as good as his word right?...well ppl wanna know whats really good
 02-03-2007, 06:43 PM         #37
CrunkPopeye2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jiggamanll said:
This gay sh*t needs to be put to an hault. How can a man be turned on by a man there is no way it can happen. t*tties and pus*y is the only thing a man should love except for money.

:iagree:
 11 years ago '06        #38
canal_boys 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,305 | Props total: 445 445
i bet puffy and magoo is gay
 02-03-2007, 06:47 PM         #39
SimplyDC  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol...of course people gon be curious to kno who is n who aint...as people we just can't help ourselves..call it nosey or bein "homo" or however u wanna put it..i hate homophobic people..let dude do what he do..
 02-03-2007, 06:54 PM         #40
g.o.a.t91  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 majestic75 said:
grown a.ss men gossipin like hoes
:applause: FORREAL,
Home      

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
98 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
40 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
61 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
68 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
107 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
173 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
29 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy