Do you think a Honda Accord is a female car?

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
137 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
58 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside January Rose
11 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
64 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 11 years ago '05        #21
young jeezy478 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,725 | Props total: 132 132
FAMILY CAR hahaha. not the two door specially with the v6 those are not family cars. besides female cars they could go both ways. all depends on the driver. hell a chevy caprice is a female car. if she driving it lol. it all what u make it out to be REAL TALK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if you think a honda is a female then you a.ss backwards. specially the accord SUM MODELS only the v6 is not classified. if you driving anything with less than two doors then its not a family car. far as im concerned any car can be a female car if she paying for it.
 11 years ago '04        #22
Antman187 
space
space
$881 | Props total: 51 51
Pay my note and I'll drive whatever you want me too. I always hear ninjas saying that's a girl car and shyt like that. well I choose not to live outside my means to get me a dudes car.... LOL
 02-07-2007, 01:00 AM         #23
eNcrypTioN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
not for chicks i push an 03 accord
 02-07-2007, 02:25 AM         #24
Hood Headliner  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 young jeezy478 said:
FAMILY CAR hahaha. not the two door specially with the v6 those are not family cars. besides female cars they could go both ways. all depends on the driver. hell a chevy caprice is a female car. if she driving it lol. it all what u make it out to be REAL TALK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if you think a honda is a female then you a.ss backwards. specially the accord SUM MODELS only the v6 is not classified. if you driving anything with less than two doors then its not a family car. far as im concerned any car can be a female car if she paying for it.
Hondas are not chick cars, they are rice rockets which females like driving and little wannabe racers

Depends on how your car looks, my altima ( which is getting upgraded to a real car :applause: ) wasnt a chick/old people car because they way i had it.

I blacked out all chrome, tinted all windows all around to 5%, had all black wheels (no chrome on this bish) lowered it, and blacked out head lights/ tail lights. thats when your car isnt a chick car

But if you driving on everything stock and some tints, no performance mods or anything than you driving in a chick car mayne! Chick cars are pretty, Men cars are bi*ches
 02-07-2007, 06:52 PM         #25
1up  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Here's a pic of the new accord coming out this summer

02-09-2007, 09:07 PM         #26
Hood Headliner  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1up said:
Here's a pic of the new accord coming out this summer

tail lights remind me of altimas new tailights! also reminds me of a scion tc ( front end)

and boo on the 4 muffler holes, why do they design the car to lose performance! but meh, i guess its good competition against the new altima which will only look good with a lot of exterior mods
 11 years ago '06        #27
-Phase One- 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,511 | Props total: 258 258
Honda's make solid cars. Everyone is my family who owns an older Civic or an Accord never have any problems and they're never in the garage getting something fixed. I'd rather have a car that won't give me a lot of problems than getting something for the "looks" that's going to eat my wallet up a few months down the road.

In high school I had a 98' Civic and I ran the sh*t out of that thing and it still ran great. Hell, the guy I sold it to still drives it and told me he never had to fix anything yet.

Same thing goes for a lot of the Saturn cars. They're both good in my book.

@ anyone who hates on Hondas.
 11 years ago '05        #28
young jeezy478 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,725 | Props total: 132 132
 Hood Headliner said:
Hondas are not chick cars, they are rice rockets which females like driving and little wannabe racers

Depends on how your car looks, my altima ( which is getting upgraded to a real car :applause: ) wasnt a chick/old people car because they way i had it.

I blacked out all chrome, tinted all windows all around to 5%, had all black wheels (no chrome on this bish) lowered it, and blacked out head lights/ tail lights. thats when your car isnt a chick car

But if you driving on everything stock and some tints, no performance mods or anything than you driving in a chick car mayne! Chick cars are pretty, Men cars are bi*ches
DONT CARE HOW YOU HAVE YOUR CAR FIXED UP. AT THE END OF THE DAY its still an altima. had to clear that up:applause:
 11 years ago '05        #29
TattooedMPsz 50 heat pts50
space
space
$25,372 | Props total: 8050 8050
i think they are get a man car like a lac or a chevy or dodge i never liked hondas when i think of them i think of every girl in lauderdale has one on rims and paint
 11 years ago '05        #30
goldyn 
space
space
$961 | Props total: 9 9
i drive a 05 accord... im not a girl
 02-12-2007, 08:07 PM         #31
tonyzz1e  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
family car
 11 years ago '05        #32
nfamous_mdub 
space
space
space
$343 | Props total: 0 0
civic is still car for da females in my opinion
 11 years ago '06        #33
Hit Em' Up 61 heat pts61
space
space
space
$4,827 | Props total: 1169 1169
at least its not a miata
 11 years ago '06        #34
Hit Em' Up 61 heat pts61
space
space
space
$4,827 | Props total: 1169 1169
 nfamous_mdub said:
civic is still car for da females in my opinion
nonono civics are for people who are just pussies

i dont consider any honda a female car STOCK tho...Its the fast n furious kits and loud exhausts and their desperate attemps to keep up with domestics in terms of perfomance that ruin their rep. Now im not sh*ttin on imports but i gurantee u for every import there is a domestic that will own it performance wise (shyt maybe even fuel economy wise if you dont have a heavy foot and if you want proof look at the Z06 and the RX-7). No replacement for displacement :D

*EDIT* - ok fine theres a wider range of imports that handle better on turns just like domestics in drag

Last edited by Hit Em' Up; 02-14-2007 at 05:20 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #35
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
man aint no such thing as a male or female car as long as it got a motor and it runs your str8 fu*k what this n*ggaz think about what u driving. but dont get caught in a beetle or a jetta.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
67 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Sony drops the price of PSVR bundles by $100 for the holidays
26 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside R.I.P. Polar Bears
106 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Lil Peep Official Toxicology report says he had nearly 10 Different Dru..
151 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - serial killer todd kohlhepp - there are more victims :iseeyou2:
20 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy