Feb 2 - 50 Cent Warns Cam'ron, "He Thinks He's Actually Able To Compete With Me

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
27 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
66 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #61
djinferno 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,227 | Props total: 34 34
 Street Novelist said:
u must not follow the industry..Lloyd Banks' Hunger For More and Buck's Straight Outta Cashville sold big time...do some research
my point is they did not move past 50 sales yo!
 11 years ago '05        #62
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
Yo djinferno and Jahfire...there's no point in trying to explain nothing to these d*ckheads. It makes them feel better by talking reckless about people they will never actual meet in two lifetimes. fu*kheads look at hip hop like its WWE..."Oh I hope they diss each other" and "Cam straight sonned 50"...Shut the fu*k up.
 11 years ago '06        #63
kevkhalee 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,319 | Props total: 120 120
 Bane of Ruin said:
You guys are pathetic. G-Unit is going to BLOW UP BIG TIME 2007, 50's new CD... gonna hit plat it's first week. 100% Gaurentee... and you all know it. Dipset, those are my n*ggas, but they need a better status before they gon' just roll with it like they know they are making more money or something because their not. Cam is making all that money, I mean Cam make more than Banks, but not no where NEAR 50, I mean the n*gga got his own Video Game... LOL! Once you're a household name making movies with De'Nero, then you're the sh*t call him Pepe Le Pew...

Damn your a d*ckeater
 02-02-2007, 12:11 PM         #64
Deuce21  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ja ja ja ja....G-UNIT......dipset dipset dipset....ahhh.....lol...wackness

Cam'ron been wack to me since he came down here to DC, AND TRIED TO SAY somebody tried to stick him for his lamborghini and shot him. straight up publicity stunt, if they wanted his car the would've got it. how the hell do u jus happen to get shot in both arms when someone pulls up beside you and unloads

Last edited by Deuce21; 02-02-2007 at 12:19 PM..
 02-02-2007, 12:18 PM         #65
YDTHETRUTH  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Omg.. What The fu*k Is Dipset Thinking? 50, Jay, Nas Gonna End These Dudes Lives....

Last edited by YDTHETRUTH; 02-02-2007 at 12:20 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #66
DavidMSaze 
space
space
space
$914 | Props total: 133 133
why do people think cam sonned 50? jim jones 3rd album sold as much as lloyd banks second. but combined banks catalog outsold way more than jim. and far as cam tlakin about how much mobb deep sold. mobb deeps whole catalog out sold jim jones also. mobb deep has been in the game a long time. and like i said it starts off at $7 a record. but koch has fees that come off that $7 per record. so the artist ends up with about $2-$3 per record
 02-02-2007, 12:22 PM         #67
clif1122  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This interview was some real sh*t 5th was cool headed styles p now has enhanced his position he see's jada going to def jam byhimself so stlyes knows he has to do somethin. I think it was a smart move on stlyes part and 5th. Camron knew what 5th was sayin was true or close enough to true to get him upset. Thats why he wouldn't even let 5th talk. And now Cam is just going to become another publicity ploy for 5th next album which eventually plays right into his hands makin him even more money. So it was well played by 5th.
 11 years ago '04        #68
Jahfire 
space
space
space
$405 | Props total: 0 0
Yo Bobby's world shout out to you yo. Respect. I especially hope the younger generation knows the difference between stating an opinion and talkingn wreckless...
 02-02-2007, 12:30 PM         #69
S-DAWG  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that reading twisted some words around... i thought styles said he would let 50 work for him..
 11 years ago '04        #70
mszomola 
space
space
space
$3,536 | Props total: 12 12
comparing jim jones and lloyd banks ... lol ... its like putting two retards beside each other to see who can peel a banana ... do we really care about them ? ..

camron will never reach the success he had with come home with me .... thats the end of his career ... hes too fu*king arrogent .. hes to stupid to focus on making music .... and like 50 he has a gang of losers on his crew , who shouldnt be making music in the first place

Last edited by mszomola; 02-02-2007 at 12:33 PM..
 11 years ago '07        #71
sacpasse87 
space
space
$758 | Props total: 0 0
cams a fuccin hater and wants attention, this n*gga was hatin on koch earlier in the yr nd now hes defending it jus to get at 50,pffffff hahaha, its good to see fif and styles squashin it nd doin business tho
 02-02-2007, 12:38 PM         #72
v**  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is normal for competing labels
 11 years ago '04        #73
{XtoDaZ} 
space
space
$4,238 | Props total: 552 552
 vagangster said:
Yea 50's album might sell, but that sh*t is gonna be straight trash. Just like the Massacre. How you gonna talk sh*t when you don't even put out quality product that mother f*cker needs to get his head out of his a.ss. Dipset would straight wreck g-unit just like game did. 50 is a snitch, I dont see how anybody still gives a fu*k about him. I hope dipset gets at um.
dumb statement...yes g-unit is falling off but they could still get at dipset...you is a clown for saying this
 11 years ago '04        #74
Boxden 
space
space
$2,985 | Props total: 1 1
Id be pissed off if people called me FIF. Thats going to be the next derogatory word for gays. f*gs, Queers, Poofs, Homos, Fairies, Fifs, etc.... LOL, all jokes aside, back to the topic though. FINALLY someone in an interview said something REALLY true to that industry...
50 responded by saying, "If you say that I'm a different person, anybody who says money don't change them, they just didn't make enough."
 11 years ago '05        #75
UrMainPriority 1 heat pts
space
space
$840 | Props total: 4 4
YEAAAA another new garbage 50 diss, and them cam is going to murk him like he did jay. keep in mind i'm not a dipset fan at all. but as cassidy said. "It is what it is"
 11 years ago '04        #76
Floeji 
space
space
$5,529 | Props total: 68 68
 ..:Fame:.. said:
its gonna be the battle of the sh*tty disses . lol
When has 50 ever had a sh*tty diss? Just saying.
 11 years ago '06        #77
antoniolucky 
space
space
space
$709 | Props total: 0 0
50 cent will k!ll camron in the booth
 11 years ago '05        #78
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
 Boxden said:
Id be pissed off if people called me FIF. Thats going to be the next derogatory word for gays. f*gs, Queers, Poofs, Homos, Fairies, Fifs, etc.... LOL, all jokes aside, back to the topic though. FINALLY someone in an interview said something REALLY true to that industry...
50 responded by saying, "If you say that I'm a different person, anybody who says money don't change them, they just didn't make enough."
But they not calling YOU Fif...so shut the fu*k up with that bullsh*t.
 11 years ago '05        #79
rotstreetz 
space
space
space
$1,523 | Props total: 714 714
I didn't even know Cam murked Jay!
 02-02-2007, 01:20 PM         #80
the hater  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who fu*kin cares
its the dipset and gunit stans on bx that make these threads 45 pages long
both dipset and gunit are talentless and cant rap for sh*t
50 and cam also dress mad suspect fruity tooty homo
how can yall buy records from homos3xual rappers
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
48 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
148 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy