Feb 2 - 50 Cent Warns Cam'ron, "He Thinks He's Actually Able To Compete With Me

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
90 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
61 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
102 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-02-2007, 10:19 AM         #41
the nacrima dre  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Camron will get trashed
 02-02-2007, 10:24 AM         #42
Street Novelist  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 got angry because Cam is right..G-Unit isn't selling like they used to anymore
 11 years ago '04        #43
DavidMSaze 
space
space
space
$914 | Props total: 133 133
what people dont understand is. yes, koch does give their artist $7 a record. BUT koch also charges promotion and the distribution off that. like lets say gettin ur albums in stores would be $1.50 then something else $2.50 and so on. and at the end of the end after all the fees and even maybe lawyer fees. the artist really only gets at MOST $2 per record. so dont let these artists fool u. it IS $7 a record technically. but when they get in they pocket? its still pretty much chump change according to the music industry.
 02-02-2007, 10:37 AM         #44
C.R.E.A.M.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this all seems setup, fif on there and then all these fools call up.
 11 years ago '04        #45
djinferno 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,227 | Props total: 34 34
 Street Novelist said:
50 got angry because Cam is right..G-Unit isn't selling like they used to anymore
did you ear fif get mad at any point?

Wen did G-Unit ever sell? STFU nicca, only 50 sells, others just get play money, same goes for shadys boys, EM sold but who else did...

I don't care if you independent or selling out of you got dam trunk, them n*ggas ain't fu*king with 50's sales, period....

Last edited by djinferno; 02-02-2007 at 10:43 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #46
djinferno 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 C.R.E.A.M. said:
this all seems setup, fif on there and then all these fools call up.
50 is on some Russel Simmons sh*t tryina get all kinds of tallent on hi label so he don't have to work no mo...

Him and Jay are huslers long before they be rappers, Rap is just the vehicule to the madness
 11 years ago '04        #47
W24x55 50 heat pts50
space
space
$12,339 | Props total: 11060 11060
the thing about koch bein the graveyard for rappers is actually true.

im not talkin about record sales or paper here. straight up its the truth. cam in denial but i guess i would be too if i was on that label
 11 years ago '04        #48
Young Professa 11 heat pts11
space
space
$15,172 | Props total: 5428 5428
wow, cam sonnnnned 50. that was so funny. listen to how 50 tries to be the bigger man in the argument and then tries to psyco-analyze cam's emotions, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

that's funny to me.....
 11 years ago '04        #49
SeanP 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,321 | Props total: 288 288
Only bi*ches care about how much money a man makin'...real talk.
 11 years ago '04        #50
TrackMagic 
space
space
$3,928 | Props total: 0 0
any body got the full interview???.. i wana hear the part wit styles

Last edited by TrackMagic; 02-02-2007 at 11:31 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #51
djinferno 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 SeanP said:
Only bi*ches care about how much money a man makin'...real talk.

well the hole industry been talking about that sh*t since Bling Bling so i guess most rappers are bi*ches...
 11 years ago '04        #52
Jahfire 
space
space
space
$405 | Props total: 0 0
Some of you are missing some points here. first off, the minute 50 was put on and when Get or rich or die tryin came out, he put all of his original crew on, Yayo, Banks, Sha Money & Whoo Kid. Then went to sign and found Buck, then Game(And we all know based on Game's actions how that fell through) Banks & Buck went Multi or triple platinum. Even styles p and congrats on both of them talking like men and mature adults styles were saying "That's how its supposed to be, once your put on, then you look out for the people who were grinding with you.

Mobb Deep went platinum let alone gold before. also people, as well as rappers period, people do not and cant realize the difference between confidence and arrogance, mixtape sh*t and real beef, or the difference between stating your opinion and talking greasy,etc. That is the probelm in society especially people do not know how to communicate. Look at the difference between styles & 50 conversation compared to Cam & 50. Styles and 50 both talk out and voice there opinions, and for the record 50 did say though on that I run Ny freestyle about pushing styles back, he even said no artist have that much pull, ans styles said the same thing except by him saying it it had some infuluence,(Keep in mind DBlock had problems with interscope before 50 signed with them)

as for cam the conversation early on was cool then Cam went left. First off, Cam did say he was suing Koch and now he's supporting them? 50 was saying(In which many artist took shots at Koch) if your a new comer signing on to Koch that's one thing, but when your an already established artist For instance, Montell Jordan was on Def Jam for about what 8 years, when he went to Koch, never heard from or sold again, same with Master P. But then Cam just lost his cool, and 50 said yo your making a situation worst.

Yes Jim Jones called angie and said no theres no beef and just matters of opinions. If there were real beef between G-Unit and Dipset half of dipset members(Hell Rell JR Writer & Jim Jones) would not be calling on the G-Unit radio shows,etc, or even play there music. Cam then said Jim Jones and Banks are 300,000, one on an indie and the other on a major doesnt mean sh*t. Fact is none of the rappers on Koch ever went platinum. Banks and Jim Jones came out the same time, at Jones albums never went Platinum. Only onces outta dipset that sold are Cam & Juelz. JR came out and flop. But real talk syles & 50 showed how real men talk. Unfortunately due to Cam going overboard Hot 97 rushed 50 out to avoid any more crazyness. Say what you want bout 50, he states his opinion(Some of which I dont agree) and knows his sh*ts and speaks articulate, where as some rappers dont have a clue....
 11 years ago '05        #53
beatboyheatboy 
space
space
$2,823 | Props total: 56 56
 ..:Fame:.. said:
its gonna be the battle of the sh*tty disses . lol

i swear i can't stand to listen to no more diss songs dude...

this n*ggas be wack as fu*k trying to beatbattle and sh*t..

soft a.ss n*ggas man

i miss when n*ggas used to actually say names in songs and sh*t like that..

"I don't listen to no soft a.ss rappers like Jay-Z with kool-aid pumpin through they veins" --- FATAL
 11 years ago '05        #54
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
space
$5,570 | Props total: 38 38
 Poloboy69 said:
im riding with 5th on this one. if koch was shelling out 7 dollars per cd 50 cent would go sign with koch, buy koch and koch it again just to make himself richer. no artist sells on that label and everybody on there is trash. best person on koch is probably that n*gga max from Baton rouge. rest of them n*ggaz is trash. camron and jim suck. juelz run dipset
whaaaat? everyone on koch is trash? Styles will wreck almost any rapper lyrically.

Time is Money > any interscope record in the last couple years
 11 years ago '04        #55
Jahfire 
space
space
space
$405 | Props total: 0 0
also, styles & 50 both made good points,notice they both said they never had a conversation until now, also, way under the radar, how people fail to realized Fat Joe treats his artist on TS like sh*t, since Pun died he sh*tted on Remy(Held her out for 6 years then released her album) Now has a cause on her contract not to work with 50 since she aired out Joe on gunit radio) sh*tted on Cuban Link and said his other artist do not wanna work. Pun was the one who founded Triple Seis, Remy & Cuban Link. Think about that.....hopefully all of these rappers learn to communicate with each other. It's bad enough Dipset have these imaginary beefs with Jay_Z caused he didnt diss them on that I Declare war concert..........
 02-02-2007, 11:40 AM         #56
Street Novelist  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 djinferno said:
did you ear fif get mad at any point?

Wen did G-Unit ever sell? STFU nicca, only 50 sells, others just get play money, same goes for shadys boys, EM sold but who else did...

I don't care if you independent or selling out of you got dam trunk, them n*ggas ain't fu*king with 50's sales, period....
u must not follow the industry..Lloyd Banks' Hunger For More and Buck's Straight Outta Cashville sold big time...do some research
 02-02-2007, 11:44 AM         #57
ThatDudeMJ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this was the funniest sh*t I have heard in a while...
Cam was funny as hell, but he came off as a clown while talkin to 50...50 sounded mature and sh*t..
 11 years ago '05        #58
Hyphy707 
space
space
$1,622 | Props total: 1 1
They all act like a bunch of females. Drama queens. In my opinion, they're all wack. They all sound the same, hip hop ain't what it used to be. f*gs like 50 and d*ckset ruin it for everyone else. Banks ain't got no money, everyone knows that. 50 buys him jewelery and ice and cars, and maybe a heezy, but that's it. Guarantee, Jim Jones bank account has more commas. 50 got all this money, but his crew is starvin, just like Eminem, D12 never had no real money, but em got like 100 million, wtf?
 02-02-2007, 11:54 AM         #59
AOmakeitRAIN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Poloboy69 said:
im riding with 5th on this one. if koch was shelling out 7 dollars per cd 50 cent would go sign with koch, buy koch and koch it again just to make himself richer. no artist sells on that label and everybody on there is trash. best person on koch is probably that n*gga max from Baton rouge. rest of them n*ggaz is trash. camron and jim suck. juelz run dipset
damn u ain't ever lie santana only one been getting on everybody tracks and radio play consistently, i ain't heard no hot records from cam in a minute and jim jones is gonna ride ballin' until that sh*t dies
 11 years ago '06        #60
dperkins64 
space
space
$279 | Props total: 0 0
two suck a.ss rappers wit jim jones as the referee the dudes is ill for the silly sh*t
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
64 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
45 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
53 comments
1 day ago