Feb 2 - 50 Cent Warns Cam'ron, "He Thinks He's Actually Able To Compete With Me

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
27 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
66 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-02-2007, 07:46 AM         #1
8666 pageviews
122 comments

r-dog1116 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Feb 2 - 50 Cent Warns Cam'ron, "He Thinks He's Actually Able To Compete With Me

exchanged words with both Styles P and Cam'ron yesterday (February 1) while appearing as a guest on Angie Martinez's Hot 97 radio show.

During the show, Angie and 50 Cent briefly discussed D-Block and 50's involvement with the continual delay of Styles P's sophomore album, Time Is Money, prompting the Yonkers-born MC to phone into the show. After Martinez advised 50 to keep it peaceful, the two MC's engaged in their first ever conversation with 50 offering to broker a new record deal for Styles, who recently parted ways with his former recording home Interscope Records.

"You know who would be the best person to broker a deal for you right now? 50 Cent," the G-Unit boss offered. Styles later responded by saying "I would do business with him, but I wouldn't let him broker my deal. I'm a man. We could do some other business or something, I'm a man like he is, he can't do nothing that effect me."

Styles also went on to criticize 50 for laughing at Kenneth "Supreme" McGriff's recent conviction and accused 50 of going Hollywood.

"I think you forgot where you're from." 50 responded by saying, "If you say that I'm a different person, anybody who says money don't change them, they just didn't make enough." Fif also denied ever wanting Styles to be released from Interscope or wanting him to be placed in a bad financial situation[Listen Here].

After commenting during his conversation with Styles that he could "stop a record from coming out at Koch [Records]", Koch's general manager called in alongside Cam'ron. After 50 beckoned the GM to put Cam on the line, the Dipset Don took the opportunity to voice his opinion on the matter.

While in the past 50 referred to Koch as being a "graveyard" for washed up artists, Cam responded by asking why 50 allowed Prodigy to do a deal with the label if this is how he felt. He also used Lloyd Banks' and Mobb Deep's album sales as ammunition against 50's claim that artists only go to Koch when major labels will no longer invest in them.

"How much Lloyd Banks sold," Cam asked. "Lloyd Banks is at 300,000[units] , Jim Jones is at 300,000 [units], Jim Jones is on an independent, Lloyd Banks is on your label."

"But Lloyd Banks has more money than Jim Jones, if you want to talk on that level," Fif responded. "See, you're getting ready to turn this into something else."

Cam continued to taunt 50 repeating, "Yo Curtis, how much did Mobb Deep sell?" Clearly becoming agitated 50 said, "You're getting ready to cause a whole different situation. Watch it[Listen Here]."

Cam was eventually cleared from the line, with 50 later saying, "I think he thinks that he's actually able to compete with me."

Later on, after 50 had left the show, Jim Jones phoned into Hot 97 seemingly to keep the peace.

"Ain't nothing going down, its just aggressive competition. It got a little blown out of proportion [but] we don't want nobody to take it beyond that

[pic - click to view]

http://www.sohh.com/artic .. icle.php/10814

122 comments for "Feb 2 - 50 Cent Warns Cam'ron, "He Thinks He's Actually Able To Compete With Me"

11 years ago '04        #2
..:Fame:.. 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,126 | Props total: 1001 1001
its gonna be the battle of the sh*tty disses . lol
 02-02-2007, 07:58 AM         #3
Rap Guru II  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

THis is the audio for the fif versus camron
 02-02-2007, 08:00 AM         #4
The_Philosopher  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ..:Fame:.. said:
its gonna be the battle of the sh*tty disses . lol
Haha....
 11 years ago '06        #5
Mr.M 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,232 | Props total: 40 40
lol at Cam not even lettin 50 get a word in. I think Cam just got mad as hell cuz 50 was sayin he was fallin off by going to Koch. Cam shoulda held the conversation a little differently though. Now there is another beef believe it or not. Wait to hear a diss in about a week.
 11 years ago '04        #6
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,379 | Props total: 463 463
gunit and dipset been beefing and they been trying to keep on squash it

this sh*t will happen,and 50 will wait till his album is about to release to set it off.

personally i'm not a 50 fan but i hate dipset so i hope this goes down.
 11 years ago '04        #7
Steve07 
space
space
space
$1,337 | Props total: 72 72
Fif shoulda been like "You Maddd Cam You Maddd" lol anyways this beef would be hella wack but either way I think Fif would mash him maybe even Jay-Z and Fif go at Cam together on a track lol that would be jokes but prob never happen
 02-02-2007, 08:10 AM         #8
aceboogie84  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mt fuji said:
gunit and dipset been beefing and they been trying to keep on squash it

this sh*t will happen,and 50 will wait till his album is about to release to set it off.

personally i'm not a 50 fan but i hate dipset so i hope this goes down.
i agree
 11 years ago '06        #9
mahallic 
space
space
$1,466 | Props total: 127 127
fist i will like to say the conversation between 50 and styles was some real sh*t u see 50 wasnt talkin to styles like he was talkin to Cam....now about the pink panther he need to just chill and get that kock money cause any money is better then no money
 02-02-2007, 08:18 AM         #10
sappy01  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its a stunt because 50 cd gon drop soon
 11 years ago '06        #11
Poloboy69 
space
space
space
$2,232 | Props total: 346 346
im riding with 5th on this one. if koch was shelling out 7 dollars per cd 50 cent would go sign with koch, buy koch and koch it again just to make himself richer. no artist sells on that label and everybody on there is trash. best person on koch is probably that n*gga max from Baton rouge. rest of them n*ggaz is trash. camron and jim suck. juelz run dipset
 02-02-2007, 08:26 AM         #12
bdboy04  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
g-unit falling off slowly and dipset well they got hits but some of them is corny
 11 years ago '06        #13
Bane of Ruin 
space
space
$830 | Props total: 0 0
You guys are pathetic. G-Unit is going to BLOW UP BIG TIME 2007, 50's new CD... gonna hit plat it's first week. 100% Gaurentee... and you all know it. Dipset, those are my n*ggas, but they need a better status before they gon' just roll with it like they know they are making more money or something because their not. Cam is making all that money, I mean Cam make more than Banks, but not no where NEAR 50, I mean the n*gga got his own Video Game... LOL! Once you're a household name making movies with De'Nero, then you're the sh*t call him Pepe Le Pew...
 02-02-2007, 08:35 AM         #14
r-dog1116  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yall know this sh*t happned just becasue his album is about to come out so fif trying to stir some sh*t up...he does this every time an album comes out
 11 years ago '04        #15
BpWally 
space
space
$884 | Props total: 0 0
I think we should all be surprised that Jim Jones of all people called in to "keep the peace". Every time JJ calls in, he's wildin' out and this time he kept is cool. His usual anger was transfered to Cam'ron today
 02-02-2007, 08:42 AM         #16
MilesAC  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if a battle was to ever happen...it would be the worst.battle.ever.ever
 02-02-2007, 08:43 AM         #17
MilesAC  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
juelz vs lloyd banks, buck vs jimmy, 50 vs cam. funny to me
 11 years ago '06        #18
ameilius 61 heat pts61
space
space
$1,660 | Props total: 907 907
i dont like the unit or the dips (with the exception of stack, but he not REALLY dipset)

id like to see this go down
 11 years ago '06        #19
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,412 | Props total: 102 102
curtissssssssssssssssssssss curtissssssssssssssssssssssss

how much did the mobb selllllllllllllllllll

11 years ago '05        #20
thaillest719 
space
space
$2,310 | Props total: 50 50
sh*t i hate 50, fu*k that n*gga I hope Dipset smashes that dude. They been throwing jabs at each other for a while. Now they need to just go at it and let the best team win.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
48 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
148 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy