Feb 1 - Dipset Vs. G Unit live on the Radio

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
34 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 11 years ago '06        #81
93G4Life 
space
space
$6,418 | Props total: 2 2
 shineGFX said:
do you even know the story of 50 and him in the hood ? and what he did to his real close friend? dont think you shouldbe talking.

You of all ppl sayin somethin to me?? As far as his close friend he cant help if dude fukked UP! Yeah, he risked his life for dude. I know a lot about 50 and his story and the ppl around him. but hey 50 will shutdown Koch Records and you see he taking care of GUNIT. I really dont like 50 personally but he's SMART businesswise and YOU GOTTA hand it to DUDE.
 11 years ago '05        #82
meercy|m 
space
space
$9,374 | Props total: 471 471
 Tavito said:
Ok ok. 50 is contradicting himself by saying he is the best out because of how many records he sell sells right? Ok, but when yayo/banks/mobb deep don't sell, it's just that they werent on the right state of mind creatively. So in his mind he's the better rapper because you sell more & he don't like Nas because what he raps about? (candy shop/smile/best friend<-----c'mon 50)

I think it's fair to say you can compare 50 & other rappers in this way, example: britney spears & christina aguilera. brit sold way more albums & has way more money than christina. But everyone knows who is the better singer hands down.

He says he'll make a rukkus in the hood or the club cuz infact "he is hood"... no, ur a celebrity now, of course your gonna attract a crowd man. no brainer.

Bottom line is no one ever did anything to offened/hurt 50 in the first place. If i remember correctly, his first single "how to rob" straight up dissed the top rappers/singers at the time. Of course they're gonna come at you. Yet & still he says he's not a bully.

Now lets talk about "The Re-Up" oh my mistake "EMINEM presents The Re-Up". He's talking dirty about game & how he's a few thousand records behind "The Re-Up". He really thinks it's because of him? or better yet, he thinks it's an insult to game that a mixtape album is selling better than "The Doctors Advocate". I would be ashamed if it wasn't!

How are you gonna say that something that features Eminem (who hasn't put out new material in almost three years besides his last single with nate dogg & "smack that") & a couple of new artist (cashis/bobby creekwater) that some people are curious to hear since thay are working with 2 of the biggest names in the industry not outsell him. That's like saying 50 getting outsold by a Jay & Nas collabo album, of course the collabo album is gonna sell more. Anything with the name "EMINEM" will sell, period!

Bottom line 50=PUNK

I hope the I.R.S. pulls a Wesley Snipes on 50, but I dont want him to end up on the street broke.
real talk
 11 years ago '04        #83
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,254 | Props total: 3842 3842
props, and who's that in your avy?
 11 years ago '05        #84
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
 King Juels said:
You contradicted yourself from beginning to end.

Now about 50....

Cam doesn't sell, has never sold, and will never sell as much as 50, but Cam has more money than 50.

"Games not my competition"

Game lyrically r*ped you and your entire crew with no vaseline!

"...But Banks Has More Money Than Jim Jones"

n*gga please! When has Lloyd Banks been the CEO of anything? And the little scraps Banks does make, he has to pay off his engineer, his production, 50, Shady, Aftermath, Interscope, finally UMG so Banks just makes show money. At Least Jim Jones has four executive positions (Koch, Diplomats, Byrdgang & Warner Bros.) plus Jim Jones been in the game waaaay before Banks even 50 himself.

"It (Koch) is the Graveyard, but I let them go over there because I am not going to hold a man against his will"

The question is, why did they (Mobb Deep) decide to be distributed through Koch instead of the position you wanted to put them in? Why do you let your artist release bullsh*t, but make sure you own project has the best of everything?

"I Don't Care About The Hood, Everybody Is Trying To Leave The Hood"

but does that mean you are not supposed to put back into the community for which you came, but you expect them to Cop that new 50 album everytime you drop tho'.

"Yeah I Would Like To See Him (Styles P.) Pushed Back!"

What the f*ck for?! That's some straight hater sh*t! :thumbsdow But then you want to broker him a deal and try to get money with him, seems like you just want n*gga's to bow to you and be under your command because 50 is God, right? What about your little homies (Bang Em and etc.) you can't broker them a small little deal, but you can't front on your enemy because you are a money wh0ore.

I guess 50 thinks he's Michael Jackson now, the streets loved him (Mike) until he switched and we see what happened to him, real n*gga's know what I mean. I can only see his next album doing 3 million at best. He sounded feminine more than he did intelligent in both interviews and both dudes pulled his card, one's who's richer and ones who's poorer.
Nergo are u crazy all this sh*t is wrong. first CAM DOES NOT HAVE MORE MONEY THEN 50CENT NOW WAY NO HOW.

2ND JIM JONES IS A fu*kIN LIAR. He is not no exctive like he says he is only an A & R for waner do u kno wat an A &R is just a fu*kin person who finds ppl to might sign to the label there is no exctive a &r he just says that to make himself look coo if u dont belive me go to mtv.com they tell u he is a A&R for waner dats it.
3rd How is he richer then banks wen jim jones had 3 cds and all FLOP none has sold over 400,000 he never been on a cd that has sold more then gold and he aint gettin no money off Bird Gang records cause they aint put nothin out n*gga is not as rich as u think just because he made one Hot record. JIM JONES HAS BEEN IN THE GAME LIKE 11 YEARS AND HE ONLY GOT 1 HOT RECORD.

BANKS ON THE OTHER HAND HAS MUTLPIE HIT RECORDS 1 SOLO PLAT ALBUMN PLUS A SOLO GOLD CD PLUS HE HAS BEEN ON ABOUT 5 CD THAT WENT AT LEAST PLAT OR MORE. THEN HE DID A BOUT A YEAR WORTH OF SHOWS FOR HIS FIRST CD U KNO HOW MUCH MONEY THAT IS. PLUS HE WAS ON TO MAJOR TOURS AND U KNO HE MAD A MILLION DOLLARS FROM THE FIRST TOUR WEN HE WAS JUST 50 HYPE MAN SO GET THE fu*k OUTTA HERE n*gga MONEY IS DUMB LONG.

AND FOR THE LAST TIME DIPSET IS NOT HARD LIKE THAT I KNO SO MANYIN PPL THAT LIVE IN NY AND THEY ALL SAY THE SAME THING DIPSET DONT RUN THE CITY LIKE THEY SAY AND THEY NOT HEAVY IN HARLEM LIKE THAT. ALL JIM JONES IS GOOD FOR IS DVD TALK n*gga NOT GANGSTA HE ALWAYS GOT A HUGH BODY GUARD WITH HIM JUST LOOK AT THE DVDS U CANT MISS IT BIG a.ss n*gga THATS THE ONLY REASON n*gga TALKS CRAZY. LIKE JAY SAID DONT LET THESE n*ggaS GAS U ON DIS B.S THEY NOT REAL
 11 years ago '05        #85
Tonero 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,485 | Props total: 2481 2481
 Tonero said:
yoooo der are on right now fu*k 50 amma pick dipset over g unit now
Fug it i take it back fu*k both of em
 03-18-2007, 10:07 PM         #86
macadon83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Thanks for upping this junt and confusing me lol.
 03-18-2007, 10:28 PM         #87
Fucker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shineGFX said:
do you even know the story of 50 and him in the hood ? and what he did to his real close friend? dont think you shouldbe talking.
Says the guy that has an avatar of a guy who gets on microphones at award shows dissin people then runs away and hides from any confrontation.

Last edited by Fucker; 03-18-2007 at 10:31 PM..
 11 years ago '06        #88
williep336 
space
space
space
$98 | Props total: 0 0
man yall know Cam dont be talkin bout sh*t....he rich as hell but listen to what he be sayen. not a damn thing,...
 03-19-2007, 10:08 AM         #89
macadon83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
F is for 'fooly magooly'.
 03-19-2007, 10:54 AM         #90
valdezmg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Who Cares
 11 years ago '05        #91
stickemup 
space
space
$8,977 | Props total: 0 0
50 Cent sucks, Cam'ron sucks. so who gives a sh*t?
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
85 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
75 comments
1 day ago