Feb 1 - Dipset Vs. G Unit live on the Radio

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
39 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
45 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #61
Profyt 
space
space
$174 | Props total: 0 0
who got the whole interview thats what i want....
 11 years ago '05        #62
tdots 
space
space
space
$632 | Props total: 645 645
 jmill30 said:
this should be interesting, i think i can see rocafella and g unit maybe getting together on this
supposedly ...there is already a 50 cent feat. jay z - produce by dr dre song...untitles...coming out on 50 next album
 02-02-2007, 02:42 AM         #63
qubanfriday 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Firestarr said:
Lox better be paying angie she stay helping these n*ggas.. got them n*ggas they publishing back.. now she gon get styles paid.
true true
 11 years ago '04        #64
sundance 
space
space
$1,777 | Props total: 0 0
lol...this funny
 11 years ago '05        #65
Sakriphyse88 
space
space
space
$1,301 | Props total: 17 17
LMAOO@cam..

"Cuuurrrtiss..How much did Mobb Deep sold this year"

smh

Last edited by Sakriphyse88; 02-02-2007 at 03:36 AM..
 02-02-2007, 03:49 AM         #66
OOps 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k 50 cent.........Styles aint doing sh*t with 50.
 11 years ago '04        #67
SpittN4Cash 12 heat pts12
space
space
$9,388 | Props total: 592 592
LMAO...prop'd
More Publicity!!
"CURRTIISSSSS...."
HAHAH

curtis: "I think he wants to compete with me..."
 11 years ago '04        #68
thegodjswing 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,269 | Props total: 25 25
haha @ GM of Koch.
Cam caught 50 off guard with the Mobb numbers and calling him curtis comment.

Last but not least

" fu*k that beef sh*t, that sh*t is played out" Biggie 1997
 02-02-2007, 08:25 AM         #69
King Juels 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Floeji said:
Personally, I don't 50 is a bi*ch. If he was still grinding in the hood where his reputation means something, then I would understand. n*gga has money now, what the fu*k does he care what some project n*gga feels about him?

Styles P has money too, but he's always been straight hood.

I like the idea of them getting together, even if you don't like 50, you can't deny that he can rap his a.ss off and make a fu*king hit. Put those n*ggaz together, G-Unit and D-Block, NY will sh*t on everyone, everywhere. Serious.
You contradicted yourself from beginning to end.

Now about 50....

Cam doesn't sell, has never sold, and will never sell as much as 50, but Cam has more money than 50.

"Games not my competition"

Game lyrically r*ped you and your entire crew with no vaseline!

"...But Banks Has More Money Than Jim Jones"

n*gga please! When has Lloyd Banks been the CEO of anything? And the little scraps Banks does make, he has to pay off his engineer, his production, 50, Shady, Aftermath, Interscope, finally UMG so Banks just makes show money. At Least Jim Jones has four executive positions (Koch, Diplomats, Byrdgang & Warner Bros.) plus Jim Jones been in the game waaaay before Banks even 50 himself.

"It (Koch) is the Graveyard, but I let them go over there because I am not going to hold a man against his will"

The question is, why did they (Mobb Deep) decide to be distributed through Koch instead of the position you wanted to put them in? Why do you let your artist release bullsh*t, but make sure you own project has the best of everything?

"I Don't Care About The Hood, Everybody Is Trying To Leave The Hood"

but does that mean you are not supposed to put back into the community for which you came, but you expect them to Cop that new 50 album everytime you drop tho'.

"Yeah I Would Like To See Him (Styles P.) Pushed Back!"

What the f*ck for?! That's some straight hater sh*t! :thumbsdow But then you want to broker him a deal and try to get money with him, seems like you just want n*gga's to bow to you and be under your command because 50 is God, right? What about your little homies (Bang Em and etc.) you can't broker them a small little deal, but you can't front on your enemy because you are a money wh0ore.

I guess 50 thinks he's Michael Jackson now, the streets loved him (Mike) until he switched and we see what happened to him, real n*gga's know what I mean. I can only see his next album doing 3 million at best. He sounded feminine more than he did intelligent in both interviews and both dudes pulled his card, one's who's richer and ones who's poorer.
 11 years ago '06        #70
Mr.M 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,232 | Props total: 40 40
 King Juels said:
You contradicted yourself from beginning to end.

Now about 50....

Cam doesn't sell, has never sold, and will never sell as much as 50, but Cam has more money than 50.

"Games not my competition"

Game lyrically r*ped you and your entire crew with no vaseline!

"...But Banks Has More Money Than Jim Jones"

n*gga please! When has Lloyd Banks been the CEO of anything? And the little scraps Banks does make, he has to pay off his engineer, his production, 50, Shady, Aftermath, Interscope, finally UMG so Banks just makes show money. At Least Jim Jones has four executive positions (Koch, Diplomats, Byrdgang & Warner Bros.) plus Jim Jones been in the game waaaay before Banks even 50 himself.

"It (Koch) is the Graveyard, but I let them go over there because I am not going to hold a man against his will"

The question is, why did they (Mobb Deep) decide to be distributed through Koch instead of the position you wanted to put them in? Why do you let your artist release bullsh*t, but make sure you own project has the best of everything?

"I Don't Care About The Hood, Everybody Is Trying To Leave The Hood"

but does that mean you are not supposed to put back into the community for which you came, but you expect them to Cop that new 50 album everytime you drop tho'.

"Yeah I Would Like To See Him (Styles P.) Pushed Back!"

What the f*ck for?! That's some straight hater sh*t! :thumbsdow But then you want to broker him a deal and try to get money with him, seems like you just want n*gga's to bow to you and be under your command because 50 is God, right? What about your little homies (Bang Em and etc.) you can't broker them a small little deal, but you can't front on your enemy because you are a money wh0ore.

I guess 50 thinks he's Michael Jackson now, the streets loved him (Mike) until he switched and we see what happened to him, real n*gga's know what I mean. I can only see his next album doing 3 million at best. He sounded feminine more than he did intelligent in both interviews and both dudes pulled his card, one's who's richer and ones who's poorer.

real talk but Cam dont got more money than 50
 11 years ago '04        #71
Young Professa 11 heat pts11
space
space
$15,174 | Props total: 5430 5430
 Tavito said:
Ok ok. 50 is contradicting himself by saying he is the best out because of how many records he sell sells right? Ok, but when yayo/banks/mobb deep don't sell, it's just that they werent on the right state of mind creatively. So in his mind he's the better rapper because you sell more & he don't like Nas because what he raps about? (candy shop/smile/best friend<-----c'mon 50)

I think it's fair to say you can compare 50 & other rappers in this way, example: britney spears & christina aguilera. brit sold way more albums & has way more money than christina. But everyone knows who is the better singer hands down.

He says he'll make a rukkus in the hood or the club cuz infact "he is hood"... no, ur a celebrity now, of course your gonna attract a crowd man. no brainer.

Bottom line is no one ever did anything to offened/hurt 50 in the first place. If i remember correctly, his first single "how to rob" straight up dissed the top rappers/singers at the time. Of course they're gonna come at you. Yet & still he says he's not a bully.

Now lets talk about "The Re-Up" oh my mistake "EMINEM presents The Re-Up". He's talking dirty about game & how he's a few thousand records behind "The Re-Up". He really thinks it's because of him? or better yet, he thinks it's an insult to game that a mixtape album is selling better than "The Doctors Advocate". I would be ashamed if it wasn't!

How are you gonna say that something that features Eminem (who hasn't put out new material in almost three years besides his last single with nate dogg & "smack that") & a couple of new artist (cashis/bobby creekwater) that some people are curious to hear since thay are working with 2 of the biggest names in the industry not outsell him. That's like saying 50 getting outsold by a Jay & Nas collabo album, of course the collabo album is gonna sell more. Anything with the name "EMINEM" will sell, period!

Bottom line 50=PUNK

I hope the I.R.S. pulls a Wesley Snipes on 50, but I dont want him to end up on the street broke.
:applause: it's so funny how quickly people forget the way 50 came up. the dude's a walking, talking contradiction and he needs someone as ignorant and retarded as cam to spar with. now this beef could be interesting, even tho it's coincedently close to 50's promotion for the new album
 02-02-2007, 11:32 AM         #72
Chi-Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"Cuuurrrtiss..How much did Mobb Deep sold this year"

that n*gga cam was trippin lol but p trippin to fu*k doin biz wit 50
 02-02-2007, 11:43 AM         #73
danpatton420 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RugerRell2369 said:
i love styles but if he see 50 n the hood, i hope he does more then throw some napkins at dude. sh!t 50 might run away from that since dude is a b!atch.
i dont like 50 but i know for sure in a fist f!ght styles wld be on the ground cryin like a bi*ch, 50 is fu*king huge. nothing against styles, just theres no way hed win in a f!ght
 02-02-2007, 12:16 PM         #74
YDTHETRUTH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dipset Is Really Done...
 11 years ago '05        #75
DMT|B 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,111 | Props total: 516 516
 TheChampIsHere! said:
...why would Styles want to do any business with 50?
cause of the money and the attention dat 50 draws if styles just had some help with promoting etc dat n*gga definely would be plat
dt
 11 years ago '05        #76
Tonero 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,478 | Props total: 2477 2477
yoooo dera re rum right now fu*k 50 amma pick dipset over g unit now
 11 years ago '05        #77
alkoholyck 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,099 | Props total: 41 41
Haha at this thread. So many bi*ches in here, picking sides and sh*t like they're part of dipset, g unit or the lox.

50 sonned everyone there. Straight up and down. Listen to that sh*t. Did 50 get mad? No. Did 50 stutter? No. This dude remained calm and just talked like a businessman.

Think about what 50 could have said, to either of them mother fu*kers at any stage there. I have triple your money. But he didn't, you know why? Because he wasn't gonna stoop to that level, because he doesn't need to. When it comes to the business side of this sh*t, those dudes don't have a clue compared to 50.

And trust, I'm not a fan of 50. I've never listened to any of his albums the full way through, I don't own any of his sh*t (retail or burnt), and aint got sh*t of him on my ipod. But I'm not blinded by emotion and bias towards groups that don't give a fu*k about you.

And lets not forget what 50 said about Ja Rule, that after he destroyed him, he wanted to sign him and rebuild him. You can best believe he has that same plan in mind for Style, and anyone from the LOX.
 11 years ago '06        #78
93G4Life 
space
space
$6,418 | Props total: 2 2
 alkoholyck said:
Haha at this thread. So many bi*ches in here, picking sides and sh*t like they're part of dipset, g unit or the lox.

50 sonned everyone there. Straight up and down. Listen to that sh*t. Did 50 get mad? No. Did 50 stutter? No. This dude remained calm and just talked like a businessman.

Think about what 50 could have said, to either of them mother fu*kers at any stage there. I have triple your money. But he didn't, you know why? Because he wasn't gonna stoop to that level, because he doesn't need to. When it comes to the business side of this sh*t, those dudes don't have a clue compared to 50.

And trust, I'm not a fan of 50. I've never listened to any of his albums the full way through, I don't own any of his sh*t (retail or burnt), and aint got sh*t of him on my ipod. But I'm not blinded by emotion and bias towards groups that don't give a fu*k about you.

And lets not forget what 50 said about Ja Rule, that after he destroyed him, he wanted to sign him and rebuild him. You can best believe he has that same plan in mind for Style, and anyone from the LOX.

:applause: :applause: He wants everyone to get money but these dudes dont see THAT
 02-02-2007, 03:59 PM         #79
shineGFX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 alkoholyck said:

what are you doing right now?
 02-02-2007, 04:01 PM         #80
shineGFX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 93G4Life said:
:applause: :applause: He wants everyone to get money but these dudes dont see THAT
do you even know the story of 50 and him in the hood ? and what he did to his real close friend? dont think you shouldbe talking.
Home      

most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
155 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now