Feb 1 - Dipset Vs. G Unit live on the Radio

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
163 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
99 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #21
g0tt1 211 heat pts211
space
space
$8,986 | Props total: 1260 1260
He was right about 1 thing... Hes not hood in the rap community but every white person thinks hes a criminal.
 11 years ago '05        #22
lyrical.obsessi 
space
space
space
$2,496 | Props total: 0 0
cant beleive i missed this i alwayz listen to that live feed but for some reason earlier i wasnt listenin but was thinkin bout it.... hopefully they will be talkin bout it tonight
 11 years ago '06        #23
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$9,207 | Props total: 2056 2056
ggggggggggggguuuuuunoooooooootttttttttt fu*k 50 ha ha ha
 11 years ago '04        #24
Grape_Drink 
space
space
$871 | Props total: 12 12
"CUUUUUURRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTIISSSSSSSSSSS..........CU UUURRRRTTTTTTTTIIIIIIIISSSSS....how much did mobb deep sell...........CUUUUUURRRRRTTTTTTTIIIIIISSSSSSSSSS !!"

cam might be wakk but dass a funny a.ss n*gga!

hahaha
 11 years ago '05        #25
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
 diff said:
fyi
just to recap
styles p and 50 showed growth and maturity
cam inadvertantly might have started a new beef
and jimmy called to say the dips is cool they aint want it with 50
the end

fyi mobb deep out sold cam
banks first album outsold diplomat records on koch this yr and last yr combined.
DAts Real talk and idk bout Cam talkin bout Sales.. wen gunit the albumn has out sold Every dipset cd to come out alone. even if banks cd didnt do that good his first one sold more then jim jones whole catlog and banks is way nicer.. I couldnt belive cam came at 50 like that though. 50 needs to end this n*gga fo that
 11 years ago '05        #26
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
why are all u lames talkin bout 50 not hood enough. he is a fu*kin millioniare u tell me what millioniare is hood. He just bein in da hood would cause to much same thing with jay z or p diddy or any otha hip hop mogul. WTF are yall talkin bout u guys swears that dipset is the hardest crew u forget its on tape sh*t is on tape of them runiin out of there own hood. And style p got the sh*t slap out em in Detorit but u guys swears like these rappers really be in da hood
 02-01-2007, 09:58 PM         #27
Tavito 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ok ok. 50 is contradicting himself by saying he is the best out because of how many records he sell sells right? Ok, but when yayo/banks/mobb deep don't sell, it's just that they werent on the right state of mind creatively. So in his mind he's the better rapper because you sell more & he don't like Nas because what he raps about? (candy shop/smile/best friend<-----c'mon 50)

I think it's fair to say you can compare 50 & other rappers in this way, example: britney spears & christina aguilera. brit sold way more albums & has way more money than christina. But everyone knows who is the better singer hands down.

He says he'll make a rukkus in the hood or the club cuz infact "he is hood"... no, ur a celebrity now, of course your gonna attract a crowd man. no brainer.

Bottom line is no one ever did anything to offened/hurt 50 in the first place. If i remember correctly, his first single "how to rob" straight up dissed the top rappers/singers at the time. Of course they're gonna come at you. Yet & still he says he's not a bully.

Now lets talk about "The Re-Up" oh my mistake "EMINEM presents The Re-Up". He's talking dirty about game & how he's a few thousand records behind "The Re-Up". He really thinks it's because of him? or better yet, he thinks it's an insult to game that a mixtape album is selling better than "The Doctors Advocate". I would be ashamed if it wasn't!

How are you gonna say that something that features Eminem (who hasn't put out new material in almost three years besides his last single with nate dogg & "smack that") & a couple of new artist (cashis/bobby creekwater) that some people are curious to hear since thay are working with 2 of the biggest names in the industry not outsell him. That's like saying 50 getting outsold by a Jay & Nas collabo album, of course the collabo album is gonna sell more. Anything with the name "EMINEM" will sell, period!

Bottom line 50=PUNK

I hope the I.R.S. pulls a Wesley Snipes on 50, but I dont want him to end up on the street broke.
 02-01-2007, 10:03 PM         #28
the hater 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
PUBLICITY STUNT
 02-01-2007, 10:04 PM         #29
JohnFranco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 is a business man straight up and down. He sonned Cam with pure numbers.
 11 years ago '05        #30
reggaetonaddict 
space
space
space
$375 | Props total: 3 3
50 got way more guap den cam cam dun no wat the fuc he doin he comitin suicide
 11 years ago '04        #31
Jamaro85 
space
space
$10,610 | Props total: 3 3
Lol @ Cam buggin' out and sounding upset as hell, unable to hold a coherent conversation with Fif

"Curtisssssss...Curtisssssss!"

^^^That sh*t had me dyin
 11 years ago '04        #32
DBlockinemOut 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,296 | Props total: 104 104
hey if was styles i woulda been like

you wanna sign me dogg? can i come make sh*tty records and not sell, but you'll pay me millions... fu*k where do i sign?
 11 years ago '06        #33
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
hilarious "I have control of his emotions at this point" I knew cam was gonna be yellin outta control like that 50 is smart and he's right they aren't on the same level.
 11 years ago '04        #34
Floeji 
space
space
$5,529 | Props total: 68 68
 RugerRell2369 said:
i love styles but if he see 50 n the hood, i hope he does more then throw some napkins at dude. sh!t 50 might run away from that since dude is a b!atch.
Personally, I don't 50 is a bi*ch. If he was still grinding in the hood where his reputation means something, then I would understand. n*gga has money now, what the fu*k does he care what some project n*gga feels about him?

Styles P has money too, but he's always been straight hood.

I like the idea of them getting together, even if you don't like 50, you can't deny that he can rap his a.ss off and make a fu*king hit. Put those n*ggaz together, G-Unit and D-Block, NY will sh*t on everyone, everywhere. Serious.
 11 years ago '06        #35
ProLogic 
space
space
$4,763 | Props total: 9 9
Cam is DAT n*gga.G-Unit don't want it wit Dipset
 11 years ago '04        #36
9thFloorManiac 
space
space
$570 | Props total: 13 13
 TheChampIsHere! said:
...why would Styles want to do any business with 50?
cause he's broke and washed up
 11 years ago '04        #37
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
space
$6,793 | Props total: 1366 1366
Lox better be paying angie she stay helping these n*ggas.. got them n*ggas they publishing back.. now she gon get styles paid.
 11 years ago '06        #38
tg4hiphop 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,004 | Props total: 26 26
propz
 11 years ago '04        #39
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
space
$55,650 | Props total: 13045 13045
Styles and 50 sonned each other, then Cam really got sonned by 50 lol
 02-01-2007, 11:05 PM         #40
C.R.E.A.M. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Publicity Stunt
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
9 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
100 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy