*Official G Unit vs. Dipset Thread* (All Others Will Be Deleted)

most viewed right now
 50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
124 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NBA ALL Nike "City" Uniforms Leaked via 2K
40 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
150 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
268 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #81
WhoDat 
space
space
space
$167 | Props total: 0 0
Funny, I like how styles p acted. Like a boss. when styles was like you cant stop me in the streets and 50 said "i dont want to" and styles said "I would hope not" then 50 got quiet, Styles godfather'd him. I give him 1 up for being a grown as man.

I say Cam got one up too because Cam didnt act like a child, he just acted like a harlem n*gga. And i'm a harlem n*gga so i understand. Harlem n*ggas is loud and flashy and will make you look stupid. Cam was funny as hell. And honestly 50 acted like a queens n*gga. Queens n*ggas is usually calm and will clap you but move in silence. Harlem n*ggas look fly and flashy and are all about money, wont clap you in the street but will kidnap your kids type sh*t. You notice Cam was talking about money when 50 wasnt. BK n*ggas and BX & YO n*ggas are just gully as hell and dont care. And i like how styles handled it. Basically let him know he cant fu*k wit him in the streets, which everybody in NY knows already.

Bottom line though is 50 got more money than all of them and no matter how gunit flops, 50 Cent will always sell. I personally listen to Cam's sh*t cause i have since Confessions of Fire and Vacant Lot in the hood back in the days though and he's from the hood. And i can listen to Styles P all day...50 is aight, but i dont believe most of what he raps about...
 11 years ago '05        #82
alkoholyck 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,099 | Props total: 41 41
^^^^^^^^^

IMO, 50 won that sh*t. You hear Cam and Styles? These dudes stuttering trying to get their point across, while 50 calm as hell just talking it through. And styles saying you cant fu*k with me in the street? He took a L just saying that sh*t. When you worth around $100 million, you are not a scraper, I'm sorry, but wtf is the point? Styles thinks he's hard? Wow good on him, but guess what, there's dudes out there that will fu*k Styles up aswell, and they might be nobodies.

And Cam'Ron trying to brag about money to 50? There's something wrong with that dude... 50 has so many things that can be critisized, but sales and money are two that you just have to be stupid to critisizer him about.

And also, after Cam'ron was done, 50 didn't go all crazy saying fu*k that dude etc, he said dipset has a better situation than your typical Koch artist, if I'm not mistaken pretty much complimenting him.
 11 years ago '06        #83
93G4Life 
space
space
$6,418 | Props total: 2 2
 Krazy K said:
50's NY hitlist

murder Inc - Check
D-Block - Check
Dipset - In progess
Roc-A-Fella - Next

Jay-z and 50 are in a business venture together.. So you can scratch that because 50 wouldn't go THERE.
 11 years ago '04        #84
WhoDat 
space
space
space
 alkoholyck said:
^^^^^^^^^

And styles saying you cant fu*k with me in the street? He took a L just saying that sh*t. When you worth around $100 million, you are not a scraper, I'm sorry, but wtf is the point?

And also, after Cam'ron was done, 50 didn't go all crazy saying fu*k that dude etc, he said dipset has a better situation than your typical Koch artist, if I'm not mistaken pretty much complimenting him.
You make a good point but Styles didnt take an L saying that. Because 50 ACTS like he IS the streets when he doesnt come to the streets and he's disrespecting artists who are IN the streets.

You're right about Fif being calm though and complimenting Cam. But young kids listening to hip hop think 50 Cent is Jesus and it was nice to see him finally get clowned on. 50 can show all the control he wants to. But dont act like you run the streets in your raps when compared to Cam & Styles, 50 is one of those dudes who has to ask permission to go outside.
 11 years ago '04        #85
WhoDat 
space
space
space
 flipdipbone said:
Its impossible to get in an argument on the phone r any other time with CAM and Jimmy.......they will out talk u the whole time!! LOL!!

BUT can sombody please tell me what STYLES and 50 were talkin bout!!
True dat!

They were talkin bout how 50 DID get Styles album pushed back....it took damn near a year for it to come out.
 11 years ago '05        #86
Basicgz 
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 1399 1399
50 gonna diss Dipset, Cam got under his skin and u could tell, its real easy to get under 50 skin, 50 loves this type of sh*t, people will probably tell 50 that its no big deal but he wont give a fu*k and go right in tha booth and cook somethin up
 11 years ago '06        #87
dwadeforprez 2 heat pts
space
space
$909 | Props total: 5 5
 Birdman's Back said:
lmao finally. god i hope 50 squashes them bugs. if Buck gets at Cam, he better realise Buck dont give a fu*k and will get at his a.ss and not on a music level.
same way buck got robbed in chi-town ? All of the unit and dipsh*ts are washed up, except for cam, and 50 wen he puts out good music.
 02-02-2007, 09:56 PM         #88
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jim Jones is scared of 50.
 11 years ago '06        #89
93G4Life 
space
space
 slimwillie said:
^^^^True that...

BUT WHAT everyobody seems to forget is 50 got Em and Dre.:wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: ...Em minds his business when he respect an artist or the artist don't pull em in but I am POSITIVE IF BEEF POPS OFF DIPSET WILL TRY TO PULL EM IN.....THAT ONLY MAKES IT BIGGER FOR THEM...They may get k!lled because of it but there are so many dipset groupies that ppl actually think Dipset can fu*k with Em and Dre :wow: :wow: :wow:

I know.. its like what are ppl thinking??
 02-02-2007, 10:15 PM         #90
TX_Country_Boi  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I can see it now in the Jukebox

NEW 50 CENT DISS TO DIPSET

Dipsh*t feat. Dr. Dre, Jay-Z, Nas & Eminem

lol

I like Cam, but he puttin too many irons in the fire
 02-03-2007, 12:10 AM         #91
GOD999  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dipset

While they have put out some bullsh*t they still one of my fave groups, and they production choices is better than G-Unit's......G-Unit has turned into some pop sh*t with 50 and Banks
 11 years ago '05        #92
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,999 | Props total: 1319 1319
 I Need Music. said:
How much did the Mobb sell Curtissssss?

funniest part of the whole thing.

That was the best sh*t
So funny.. Mobb Sleep been dead since 2pac k!lled em
 11 years ago '06        #93
93G4Life 
space
space
50 Cent is gonna shutdown Koch Records. He has the power and the money and OH YEAH he's in business with Jay-Z.. Be careful ya'll that hole has JUST GOTTEN BIGGER..
 02-03-2007, 12:18 AM         #94
Miccey  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Just seeing how wack both groups are....when they are beefing it is pure entertainment, they are like trained monkeys performing. My hope is they have some shoot-out and all die...couple of less trash rappers to listen to.

oh...I acually like JR and Hell Rell...that Tru Dyke diss was nice.
 11 years ago '06        #95
93G4Life 
space
space
man.. this is gonna be one hell of a summer.. Rocafella and G-Unit Records>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Dipset/dikomatic with NO DISTRIBUTION..
 02-03-2007, 12:36 AM         #96
EXODUS DIED  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
can jim jones really think he can take on interscope and dej fam lol
 02-03-2007, 04:25 AM         #97
CapriattiTrill  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm gonna tell you what I think, G Unit, and Dipset are all bullsh*t. So arguing over which is better, is like arguing over which pile of sh*t stinks less.
 02-03-2007, 08:02 AM         #98
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 R-iZZy said:
^ LMAO @ checking "D-Block" in there. D-Block k!lled G-Unit.
not in terms of sales....

styles got pushed back...flopped..and then dropped from the label..you think that's winning?
 02-03-2007, 08:04 AM         #99
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dwadeforprez said:
same way buck got robbed in chi-town ? All of the unit and dipsh*ts are washed up, except for cam, and 50 wen he puts out good music.
@ these cats believing every internet rumor
 11 years ago '04        #100
eza 
space
space
$3,686 | Props total: 1 1
50 soned cam cuz fif knows more about the music game dats why they dipset are broke
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
69 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
195 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
79 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
50 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
22 comments
20 hours ago