Andre 3000

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
174 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
87 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 02-19-2007, 02:59 AM         #141
rlzrilrap 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rique said:
How many tracks have listened to that Budden made? Download 3 Sides To A Story, you'll see a painted picture. Listen to True Stories you'll see the picture.

"Don't put n*ggas in the same sink as me, I mean metaphors, storylines, deep sh*t, club sh*t, girl sh*t, world sh*t, they don't use the ink like me, n*ggaS DON'T EVEN THINK LIKE ME."
My mind warps and bends floats the wind count to ten
meet the twin Andre Ben. welcome to the lion's den
original skin many men comprehend
I extend myself so you go out & tell a friend

homie

o and ive heard a lot of jb.......mood musik 2.....that lil mixtape he did wit dj envy....his album. Hes good but hes either telling a story or coming up with some nice lile punches. Usualy metaphors but they arent very strong.

smh

For real though, dre is way better than Joe. I dont know wtf is goin on with you son, no offense, but i dont know how u can say such a thing.

Last edited by rlzrilrap; 02-19-2007 at 03:01 AM..
 11 years ago '06        #142
Rique 60 heat pts60 OP
space
space
$40,542 | Props total: 18055 18055
 rlzrilrap said:

"Usualy metaphors but they arent very strong."
"IF YOU DON'T FEEL WHAT THE PENCIL SCRIPTS THEN 8 TIMES OUT OF 10 YOUR AINT BEEN THROUGH sh*t"

"Its so sweet, I thought I was fu*ked up with no shoes til I met me a n*gga with no feet"

"Feel like A-rod... some say his times up/ boo a n*gga at home/ yep I'm in my prime but/ he by far the best player on the team and then they turn around and drop him to the bottom of the line-up/ should get traded but he don't want to move because this is the only city he has something to prove"

Yeah definately some weak metaphors
All from the same weak a.ss track...
 02-19-2007, 03:24 AM         #143
rlzrilrap 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i didnt say weak, i said not very strong. Meaning they can be good but man they aint all that, such as the ones you posted.
 11 years ago '06        #144
Rique 60 heat pts60 OP
space
space
 rlzrilrap said:
i didnt say weak, i said not very strong. Meaning they can be good but man they aint all that, such as the ones you posted.
Those metaphors aint strong? You're fu*king crazy...
Comparing his label situation at Def Jam to a baseball player in a similar situation c'mon now for saying that aint strong...

Last edited by Rique; 02-19-2007 at 09:30 AM..
 11 years ago '06        #145
Rique 60 heat pts60 OP
space
space
 rlzrilrap said:
These lines don't mean anything but he's trying way to have to put some multis in. That sh*t isn't talent when they have no kinda concept behind them.

You must be from the south...
 02-19-2007, 09:56 AM         #146
misterphreeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rique said:
These lines don't mean anything but he's trying way to have to put some multis in. That sh*t isn't talent when they have no kinda concept behind them.

You must be from the south...
No e-beef but Rique you wack as hell man. It's like 3 vs. 100 ppl with Andre being great winning. Does it ever occur to u that you could be trippin?

Oh probably not I mean you don't like Andre 3000 so nothing else you say will be logical. Thats like sayin you can fly...after that nobody else listens to you.

If you don't like Andre 3000 I wonder who's in your top 10. I bet Jeezy number 1..
 11 years ago '06        #147
dperkins64 
space
space
$279 | Props total: 0 0
this is an awful thread... dude who posted it doesnt have a mind. he is a dipset supporter for sure. dre has a different flow thats why the young and uneducated cant understand him
 11 years ago '06        #148
Rique 60 heat pts60 OP
space
space
 misterphreeze said:
No e-beef but Rique you wack as hell man. It's like 3 vs. 100 ppl with Andre being great winning. Does it ever occur to u that you could be trippin?

Oh probably not I mean you don't like Andre 3000 so nothing else you say will be logical. Thats like sayin you can fly...after that nobody else listens to you.

If you don't like Andre 3000 I wonder who's in your top 10. I bet Jeezy number 1..
I don't like Young Jeezy if you want the list of artist I like its everyone I put > Andre 3000 on the 8th page.

As for me trippin' no I'm not because half the people on here just d*ckriding and think that his Walk It Out verse was Great when it was trash with his other remixes.

Automatically because I don't like Andre 3000 you a.ssume I'm a Jeezy fan and other kid says I'm a dipset fan get out of here with that bullsh*t when I never even said anything about either of them.
 11 years ago '04        #149
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,926 | Props total: 4288 4288
 dperkins64 said:
this is an awful thread... dude who posted it doesnt have a mind. he is a dipset supporter for sure. dre has a different flow thats why the young and uneducated cant understand him
co-sign....ive come to learn that most who dont like dre are either to simple minded to understand the concept of his lyrics or are to worried about the way that man dress.
 02-19-2007, 10:29 AM         #150
Vincent Vega 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if u dont think andre is nice than u musta just started listenin to hip hop.....just go listen to some old outkast albums and it will be ok young boy
 11 years ago '06        #151
Rique 60 heat pts60 OP
space
space
 C.R.I.P. said:
co-sign....ive come to learn that most who dont like dre are either to simple minded to understand the concept of his lyrics or are to worried about the way that man dress.
Simple minded? His rhymes and concepts are simple so who can't understand them. He made it simple so even ppl down south can understand rap.
 11 years ago '06        #152
Rique 60 heat pts60 OP
space
space
 C.R.I.P. said:
I'm simple minded but you're online claiming to be in a gang... who does that?
 02-19-2007, 10:35 AM         #153
misterphreeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rique said:
Simple minded? His rhymes and concepts are simple so who can't understand them. He made it simple so even ppl down south can understand rap.
Um out of the "3000" Andre hatin posts that you have made you have yet to make valid points. If you made valid points your opinion might be more respected instead of just callin his verses trash and wack...
you only use eyeliner......wheres the foundation?

You poor misguided soul.

It's ok Rique....God still loves you.
 11 years ago '06        #154
Rique 60 heat pts60 OP
space
space
 misterphreeze said:
Um out of the "3000" Andre hatin posts that you have made you have yet to make valid points. If you made valid points your opinion might be more respected instead of just callin his verses trash and wack...
you only use eyeliner......wheres the foundation?

You poor misguided soul.

It's ok Rique....God still loves you.
Look at where you are from that's the only valid point I need to make. You already know the lyrics to the remixes he did so me saying them to you, you would still say they are great even though they aren't.
 11 years ago '04        #155
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
 Rique said:
I'm simple minded but you're online claiming to be in a gang... who does that?
what does that have to do with being simple minded....
 11 years ago '04        #156
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
 Rique said:
so are you implying that people down south are stupid?
 02-19-2007, 10:56 AM         #157
misterphreeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rique said:
Look at where you are from that's the only valid point I need to make. You already know the lyrics to the remixes he did so me saying them to you, you would still say they are great even though they aren't.
Once again ignorance....the best valid point is where I'm from.....:thumbsdow
can u make a point plz...
Think hard but dont hurt yourself.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
186 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
70 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I'm taking that one-way flight to London
16 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy