Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #121
trinking726 
space
space
$868 | Props total: 5 5
 Rique said:
So name one track Andre has better than "Joe Budden - In The Air Tonight" and post the lyrics. Listen to the track before you just post some random song.
wtf is this a pissin contest? do some research on ya own.
 11 years ago '06        #122
Rique 58 heat pts58 OP
space
space
$40,436 | Props total: 17832 17832
 rlzrilrap said:
you're and idiot if you dont at least get that line in the verse.
I get it, the sh*t is just so simple. There is nothing special about it and it is impossible not to get because of its simplicity.
 11 years ago '04        #123
trinking726 
space
space
 Rique said:
I get it, the sh*t is just so simple. There is nothing special about it and it is impossible not to get because of its simplicity.
but joe budden never spit some simple sh*t before?
 11 years ago '06        #124
Rique 58 heat pts58 OP
space
space
 trinking726 said:
wtf is this a pissin contest? do some research on ya own.
The point is you will not find a more lyrical track in Andre 3000's arsenal to go against Joe Budden - In The Air Tonight, its impossible.

And about the crying to Joe Budden tracks wtf kinda comment is that?
Joe Budden:
Club Song
Can't Control It
Good Bars
Pump It Up Remix
Clap Back freestyle

are definately a tear jerkers

He does have a lot of deep songs you might not be able to relate to but In The Air Tonight is impossible not to relate to unless you haven't been close to anyone that's died.
 11 years ago '05        #125
LigerX 
space
space
$573 | Props total: 0 0
 Rique said:
The point is you will not find a more lyrical track in Andre 3000's arsenal to go against Joe Budden - In The Air Tonight, its impossible.

And about the crying to Joe Budden tracks wtf kinda comment is that?
Joe Budden:
Club Song
Can't Control It
Good Bars
Pump It Up Remix
Clap Back freestyle

are definately a tear jerkers

He does have a lot of deep songs you might not be able to relate to but In The Air Tonight is impossible not to relate to unless you haven't been close to anyone that's died.
Joe Buddens is most definitely a very deep and lyrical person...but he aint better than Andre though...close...but no
 11 years ago '06        #126
Rique 58 heat pts58 OP
space
space
 trinking726 said:
but joe budden never spit some simple sh*t before?
He admitted in interviews that he doesn't like his songs that have simple lyrics, but at the same time I'm not quoting simple lyrics from Joe Budden.
 11 years ago '04        #127
trinking726 
space
space
 Rique said:
its not impossible its just illogical for me to do that at 3 am. or ever cuz its fu*kin stupid. why would i waste my time. if i did post some verses to compare, youd read them and say that they weren't lyrical enough. just go listen to aquemini and atliens over and over again. 1
 02-19-2007, 02:05 AM         #128
currybai 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 trinking726 said:
dam are you his mother? why do you know so much about another man that you dont even know? and can you relate to any of that sh*t anyway? dudes got problems like everyone else but i dont wanna hear him rappin about them on every fu*kin record.

10 minutes is a good a.ss song though

now you're just being arrogant. It's called being a fan, i can tell you sh*t about andre300 too, his music, his life through his music, his movie career. i dont care about another person I dont know, it's called listening to music. Yes I can relate to his music..... You dont want to hear his problems but try listening to it for the quality.

There are alot of andre's verses that sh*t on budden and vice versa, its just what you like but dont be saying like they wack or whatever.

Last edited by currybai; 02-19-2007 at 02:07 AM..
 11 years ago '06        #129
Rique 58 heat pts58 OP
space
space
 trinking726 said:
its not impossible its just illogical for me to do that at 3 am. or ever cuz its fu*kin stupid. why would i waste my time. if i did post some verses to compare, youd read them and say that they weren't lyrical enough. just go listen to aquemini and atliens over and over again. 1
I'll pass on listening to his album over and over it still wouldn't prove you wrong because you haven't listened to the Budden track so its pointless...
 11 years ago '05        #130
LigerX 
space
space
 Rique said:
I'll pass on listening to his album over and over it still wouldn't prove you wrong because you haven't listened to the Budden track so its pointless...
Y r u stuck on one track...how bout another one?
 11 years ago '06        #131
Rique 58 heat pts58 OP
space
space
 LigerX said:
Y r u stuck on one track...how bout another one?
Depends on type of track:

Story: 3 Sides To A Story
Raw: Dumb Out
Other:
10 Mins, Whatever It Takes, Clap Back Freestyle, Ima Hustla Freestyle, Walk With Me, Broken Wings Freestyle, Def Jam Diss, (True Stories) Last Real n*gga Alive Freestyle, Good Bars... List can continue if you want it to.

It aint just one track lol that's just a good one that's all.
 02-19-2007, 02:29 AM         #132
rlzrilrap 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wait

are u attempting to say joe budden is better than andre?!?!?!?!

wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
 11 years ago '05        #133
LigerX 
space
space
 Rique said:
Depends on type of track:

Story: 3 Sides To A Story
Raw: Dumb Out
Other:
10 Mins, Whatever It Takes, Clap Back Freestyle, Ima Hustla Freestyle, Walk With Me, Broken Wings Freestyle, Def Jam Diss, (True Stories) Last Real n*gga Alive Freestyle, Good Bars... List can continue if you want it to.

It aint just one track lol that's just a good one that's all.
Still not sayin Buddens is better...but thank u for naming more than one of his good tracks.
 11 years ago '06        #134
Rique 58 heat pts58 OP
space
space
 LigerX said:
Still not sayin Buddens is better...but thank u for naming more than one of his good tracks.
Wouldn't you have to listen to them to judge how you just gonna say that after looking at the songname
 02-19-2007, 02:44 AM         #135
rlzrilrap 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
joe buddens is underrated but hes not as creative as andre. Simple as that. Joe is more of a newer mixtape cat who entwines a lot of punches. Real mcs dont do that.They arent the kind to hope on a new story and make a lil joke about it. Joe does that mad often. Andre doesnt. Andre paints pictures better than most. And is just a real lyricist.
 02-19-2007, 02:47 AM         #136
currybai 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^ joe only does those for like stupid mixtape songs but still good lyrically. I just think that it's too early to compare joe to andre cuz the catalog is way too big of a difference. But when you hear joe's introspective quality sh*t, it's just creative as fu*k.
 11 years ago '06        #137
Rique 58 heat pts58 OP
space
space
 rlzrilrap said:
joe buddens is underrated but hes not as creative as andre. Simple as that. Joe is more of a newer mixtape cat who entwines a lot of punches. Real mcs dont do that.They arent the kind to hope on a new story and make a lil joke about it. Joe does that mad often. Andre doesnt. Andre paints pictures better than most. And is just a real lyricist.
How many tracks have listened to that Budden made? Download 3 Sides To A Story, you'll see a painted picture. Listen to True Stories you'll see the picture.

"Don't put n*ggas in the same sink as me, I mean metaphors, storylines, deep sh*t, club sh*t, girl sh*t, world sh*t, they don't use the ink like me, n*ggaS DON'T EVEN THINK LIKE ME."
 02-19-2007, 02:55 AM         #138
currybai 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^ yo the 3 sides to a story song was so fu*kin vivid that when he got to the raping part, i almost didnt wanna listen no more cuz it was like too graphic
 11 years ago '06        #139
Rique 58 heat pts58 OP
space
space
 currybai said:
^^ joe only does those for like stupid mixtape songs but still good lyrically. I just think that it's too early to compare joe to andre cuz the catalog is way too big of a difference. But when you hear joe's introspective quality sh*t, it's just creative as fu*k.
He's judging Joe Buddens singles off his album lol. Its like listening yo "Hey Ya" from Outkast lol...
 11 years ago '06        #140
Rique 58 heat pts58 OP
space
space
 currybai said:
^^ yo the 3 sides to a story song was so fu*kin vivid that when he got to the raping part, i almost didnt wanna listen no more cuz it was like too graphic
Yeah you could actually see the stepfather putting his hand over the girls mouth to keep her quiet while he r*ped her. This movie is rated NC-17...
trinking726 gave props

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
40 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
72 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
53 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
68 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy