Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
132 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
179 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #101
LVuittonDon4EVA 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,608 | Props total: 436 436
 magatsu said:
I can't believe nobody posted this....

"Now you and your n*gga sh*t shaky and at the time your heart fell down and broke like achey breaky, lump in your throat, feel like a treachy, ol' dummy tha pain thats in ya chest done made it down into your tummy your wide open you start smokin witch ya gurl, she n*gga bashin sayin you don't need'em in your world, n*ggaZ ALL DOGS, IF n*ggaZ ALL DOGS THEN WHATCHU CALL BROADS? FELINES IN HEAT MEOW AND fu*k SOME YARN BALL.....(Do I even need to finish the rest of this verse!?!?!?!?! I think I do!)

Now you and her done got to drankin oh now its really crunk cuz ya'll silly drunk and ur gurl done got to thinking. She talkin bout girl you look so beautiful, you say thank you being nice you try to change the subject, want some beans and rice? But she's back at you like a pit mixed with a chihuaha how much meaner can you get? Don't let her have her way wit you she gonna have a fit, your the candy apple of her eye and bout to get bit. Here's what u do, u grab her by her neck throw her on the wall say bi*ch don't ever disrespect me not at all, these simple words can put a pause to half of the appluase.......

Whooooooo! I ain't even gonna mention the second verse of Aqueimina, the flow is ridiculous.
DAMNIT why in the hell can't I remember the name of this track? :banghead: :banghead:
 11 years ago '06        #102
Rique 60 heat pts60 OP
space
space
$40,459 | Props total: 17888 17888
 Mysonne said:
no...
... they gonna give you hate for that they d*ckriders
 02-19-2007, 12:17 AM         #103
MattMilly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LVuittonDon4EVA said:
DAMNIT why in the hell can't I remember the name of this track? :banghead: :banghead:
It's called "Mamacita" and it's off of Aquemini.
 11 years ago '05        #104
LigerX 
space
space
$573 | Props total: 0 0
 Rique said:
... they gonna give you hate for that they d*ckriders
HAHAHA...y does the d*ckrider card always come up. As far as that walk it out remix...it was the best verse out of the whole song and the only reason i can stand to listen to it. He really just made fun of all yall n*ggas...do u kno that? I wouldnt be suprised if thats y most of yall dont like him.

Rique said:
No...
...Yes

Y do u say no?
 11 years ago '06        #105
Rique 60 heat pts60 OP
space
space
 LigerX said:
HAHAHA...y does the d*ckrider card always come up. As far as that walk it out remix...it was the best verse out of the whole song and the only reason i can stand to listen to it. He really just made fun of all yall n*ggas...do u kno that? I wouldnt be suprised if thats y most of yall dont like him.

...Yes

Y do u say no?
He didn't make fun of me on Walk It Out wtf? Just because his verse on Walk It Out was better than everyone elses doesn't mean it was good. UNK fu*king sucks so does Jim Jones.

And I say no because sh*ts not true
Nas > Andre 3000
Wu Tang > Andre 3000
Jay-Z > Andre 3000
AZ > Andre 3000
Eminem > Andre 3000
Redman > Andre 3000
UGK > Andre 3000
Scarface > Andre 3000
Joe Budden > Andre 3000
Jadakiss > Andre 3000
Saigon > Andre 3000
Maino > Andre 3000
Snoop Dogg > Andre 3000
Kurupt > Andre 3000
Ghostface > Andre 3000
Raekwon > Andre 3000
Rakim > Andre 3000
Mos Def > Andre 3000
Talib Kweli > Andre 3000
Common > Andre 3000

I'm tired of typing ppl better than him...

Last edited by Rique; 02-19-2007 at 12:59 AM..
 11 years ago '05        #106
LigerX 
space
space
 Rique said:
He didn't make fun of me on Walk It Out wtf? Just because his verse on Walk It Out was better than everyone elses doesn't mean it was good. UNK fu*king sucks so does Jim Jones.

And I say no because sh*ts not true
Nas > Andre 3000
Wu Tang > Andre 3000
Jay-Z > Andre 3000
AZ > Andre 3000
Eminem > Andre 3000
Redman > Andre 3000
UGK > Andre 3000
Scarface > Andre 3000
Joe Budden > Andre 3000
Jadakiss > Andre 3000
Saigon > Andre 3000
Maino > Andre 3000
Snoop Dogg > Andre 3000
Kurupt > Andre 3000
Ghostface > Andre 3000
Raekwon > Andre 3000
Rakim > Andre 3000

Of course cuz he had the best verse in the walk it out remix doesnt mean it was good...the fact that it was good makes it good...and i wasnt directin that at u personally or every1...just the ones it applies to...i dont u kno u like that to come up with that conclusion...i kno others though...as far as that list...i will say most of the ppl in wu are better than dre...not all of them...jada no...kurupt no...saigon no...redman no...jay-z no...ugk hell no...maino HELL NO...as far as the rest...couple are throw ups...couple are definitely true...some o f those are just rediculous though (not sayin they aint good though)
 02-19-2007, 01:02 AM         #107
rlzrilrap 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I came into this world high as a bird
From second hand cocain powder
i know it sounds absurd
I never tooted but its in my veins
While the rest of the country bungies off bridges
Without no snap back
and bi*ches they say they need that
To shake they fannies in the a.ss clubs
they go the other route
turn each other out
burn each other out
where a bonified n*gga like me
can't even get no back rub these days
ain't that bleak on they part
but let me hold it down
cause they shut you down
when you speak from your heart
now that's hard
while we rantin and ravin bout gats
n*gga they made them gats
they got some sh*t that'll blow out our backs
from where they stay at
 11 years ago '04        #108
trinking726 
space
space
$868 | Props total: 5 5
lets break this down

Rique said:
Nas > Andre 3000- 2 totally different styles and genres
Wu Tang > Andre 3000- a group and one person?
Jay-Z > Andre 3000- see nas
AZ > Andre 3000- nah
Eminem > Andre 3000- em learned from 3000
Redman > Andre 3000- depends on taste
UGK > Andre 3000- nah
Scarface > Andre 3000- close
Joe Budden > Andre 3000- fu*k outta here
Jadakiss > Andre 3000- no
Saigon > Andre 3000- to early to tell
Maino > Andre 3000- wtf? no
Snoop Dogg > Andre 3000- depends on taste
Kurupt > Andre 3000- no
Ghostface > Andre 3000- didnt you already say wu tang?
Raekwon > Andre 3000- see above
Rakim > Andre 3000- everybody! learned from rakim
Mos Def > Andre 3000- different styles
Talib Kweli > Andre 3000- see above
Common > Andre 3000- "

from what i see you didnt type any.. basically it all depends on your taste.. but to say he's wack and has no skill, thats pretty fu*kin stupid
 11 years ago '06        #109
Rique 60 heat pts60 OP
space
space
 LigerX said:
Of course cuz he had the best verse in the walk it out remix doesnt mean it was good...the fact that it was good makes it good...and i wasnt directin that at u personally or every1...just the ones it applies to...i dont u kno u like that to come up with that conclusion...i kno others though...as far as that list...i will say most of the ppl in wu are better than dre...not all of them...jada no...kurupt no...saigon no...redman no...jay-z no...ugk hell no...maino HELL NO...as far as the rest...couple are throw ups...couple are definitely true...some o f those are just rediculous though (not sayin they aint good though)
How many Maino tracks have you heard besides "Rumors"? Maino can spit... "Like Jesus I break bread and then split half with my homies"
 11 years ago '04        #110
trinking726 
space
space
 Rique said:
How many Maino tracks have you heard besides "Rumors"? Maino can spit... "Like Jesus I break bread and then split half with my homies"
dam thats a creative line
 11 years ago '05        #111
LigerX 
space
space
 Rique said:
More than that @ all this a.ssumin. Never did i say he couldnt spit...i just said andre300 spits better...and if u wanna put out a line that Maino spit to make him look better than Andre3000...u might wanna use one better than that.
 11 years ago '06        #112
Rique 60 heat pts60 OP
space
space
 trinking726 said:
lets break this down

from what i see you didnt type any.. basically it all depends on your taste.. but to say he's wack and has no skill, thats pretty fu*kin stupid
It doesn't matter if they have different styles they are still better. How many tracks have you heard from the artist you said no to? I can give you 2 tracks from most that will prove they are better than Andre...
 11 years ago '06        #113
Rique 60 heat pts60 OP
space
space
To trinking for saying fu*k outta here about Joe Budden have you listened to Joe Budden - In The Air Tonight? This sh*ts on Andre 3000 talkin about "shakin fannies in the a.ss clubs" man get that bullsh*t out of here.
 11 years ago '04        #114
trinking726 
space
space
 Rique said:
To trinking for saying fu*k outta here about Joe Budden have you listened to Joe Budden - In The Air Tonight? This sh*ts on Andre 3000 talkin about "shakin fannies in the a.ss clubs" man get that bullsh*t out of here.

i dont remember ever hearing him ever sayin shakin fannies in the a.ss club. do you even know who he is? he's not some typical crunk, snap music, down south rapper. and yea i have listened to joe budden. talkin bout shakin fannies and sh*t ever heard pump it up by joe budden? wtf is your point? joe budden isnt that nice. he's an emo rapper. he's got skills, cries like a bi*ch though and isnt nicer then andre 3000
 11 years ago '06        #115
Rique 60 heat pts60 OP
space
space
 rlzrilrap said:
"To shake they fannies in the a.ss clubs"
here it goes... he posted it top of page 8
 11 years ago '06        #116
Rique 60 heat pts60 OP
space
space
 trinking726 said:
i dont remember ever hearing him ever sayin shakin fannies in the a.ss club. do you even know who he is? he's not some typical crunk, snap music, down south rapper. and yea i have listened to joe budden. talkin bout shakin fannies and sh*t ever heard pump it up by joe budden? wtf is your point? joe budden isnt that nice. he's an emo rapper. he's got skills, cries like a bi*ch though and isnt nicer then andre 3000
So name one track Andre has better than "Joe Budden - In The Air Tonight" and post the lyrics. Listen to the track before you just post some random song.
 02-19-2007, 01:33 AM         #117
currybai 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 trinking726 said:

Emo rapper? Them emo folks are little bi*ches that would slit they wrist if they girls broke up wit them. Joe Budden actually been through sh*t. He been stabbed by his baby's mom, a gun to his face but the gun jammed, depression, pcp, homelessness, homies dying, you know that emo sh*t right? He raps about his personal experience and never seeks self pity like emos. I been a big big fan of outkast since their first album, as well as joe budden but i got to say, joey is better IMO!

But andre also spit one of my favorite verses of all time to be fair
 11 years ago '04        #118
trinking726 
space
space
 Rique said:

but in the context of that rhyme its totally different then what your leading it to be. he's not sayin shake in the clubs like lil jon or somebody like that would. if thats the only thing you got outta that rhyme then maybe you should just stick with sittin in your room cryin wit your joe budden cd.
 02-19-2007, 01:34 AM         #119
rlzrilrap 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rique said:
you're and idiot if you dont at least get that line in the verse.
 11 years ago '04        #120
trinking726 
space
space
 currybai said:
Emo rapper? Them emo folks are little bi*ches that would slit they wrist if they girls broke up wit them. Joe Budden actually been through sh*t. He been stabbed by his baby's mom, a gun to his face but the gun jammed, depression, pcp, homelessness, homies dying, you know that emo sh*t right? He raps about his personal experience and never seeks self pity like emos. I been a big big fan of outkast since their first album, as well as joe budden but i got to say, joey is better IMO!

But andre also spit one of my favorite verses of all time to be fair
dam are you his mother? why do you know so much about another man that you dont even know? and can you relate to any of that sh*t anyway? dudes got problems like everyone else but i dont wanna hear him rappin about them on every fu*kin record.

10 minutes is a good a.ss song though
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
87 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
91 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
56 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
70 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
72 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy