Jan 30 - 3rd racially-themed party (Clemson) featured Blackface, Enhanced Rears

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
34 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Which party was most offensive

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 02-03-2007, 08:37 PM         #121
One_Luv 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MrMischief66 said:
nah man fu*k you. like I said, all that sh*t that you listed, I had nothing to do with it, nor do I know anyone who did. you can't blame us for what our ancestors did. If you gonna get pissed at me for what my ancestors did, then I'ma get pissed at you for every time a black man murdered someone. Or everytime they stole something. If you gonna lump me in that group with people I don't know and had nothing to do with it, then I'ma do the same to you. If you're gonna a.ssume you know me and put me in that group, then I'ma put you in the same group with all the black people in prison. its funny how people who say they hate racism so much are some of the most racist motherfu*kers around. so man fu*k YOU.

Its not that black people are blaming you or anybody else in our generation for what your ancestors did but white people don't seem to understand that what took place in the past has benefited them and still has a major effect on us today. Remember the Civil Rights era ended in the 70's that's only a little over 30 years ago which is nothing historcially speaking or when you compare it to the mistreatment of blacks in this country. I'm not looking for sympathy from you or anything like that but trying to show you a different perspective.

As far as this whole situation goes its ridiculous but I can't say I'm surprised by their actions... Yes this does go to show you that a good portion of white people view us in this manner and don't respect us but I could care less about people like that their opinion holds no weight to me.

Last edited by One_Luv; 02-03-2007 at 08:44 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #122
noshirtforyou 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,448 | Props total: 0 0
its just a themed party they got all kinds of themes..who the fu*k cares?
 11 years ago '05        #123
T-Heazy 
space
space
$414 | Props total: 6 6
 MrMischief66 said:
nah man fu*k you. like I said, all that sh*t that you listed, I had nothing to do with it, nor do I know anyone who did. you can't blame us for what our ancestors did. If you gonna get pissed at me for what my ancestors did, then I'ma get pissed at you for every time a black man murdered someone. Or everytime they stole something. If you gonna lump me in that group with people I don't know and had nothing to do with it, then I'ma do the same to you. If you're gonna a.ssume you know me and put me in that group, then I'ma put you in the same group with all the black people in prison. its funny how people who say they hate racism so much are some of the most racist motherfu*kers around. so man fu*k YOU.
man this is my last post to your dumb azz. you are fuking amazing. you represent each individual in those pictures to the T. and then you have the audacity to actually say that if i get mad at what your ancestors did to my race then you'll get pissed every time a black man murders someone or every time a black man steals something.... aw yeah because whites don't murder and steal in the present day right. man where the fuk have i been because i did not realize that. man you are a fuking idiot. you are the exact reason why stupid white muthafuka's paint themselves black and disrespect my race and culture and then turn around and act as if im at fault because im offended. you are a waste of my fuking time. all of the white individuals that too find that bullshyt mad offensive i have nothing but love for you. but for d*ck heads like this kid and the kids posted in the photographs... EAT SHYT AND DIE!!!

and for the record, i don't give a shyt what nationality or race someone is. and with this being said, i most definitely know better than to disrespect a entire race of people or condone it when someone else does. in addition, its not about you being directly responsible for the actions of your ancestors, its about people like you that continually perpetuate that very same state of mind. and if i had to base the bullshyt that you have added to this thread as an indication, i'd say you are continuation of that mindset. like i said, this is my last response to you because muthafuka's like you just don't get it. FYI... think about what you say before you release those words into the world.
 02-03-2007, 09:58 PM         #124
allen34 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
we got young'ns dieng in IRAQ and yall motherfu*kers make this out to be a big deal, for those who give a sh*t GET OVER IT, for those who wanna blame white PEOPLE , your only one of the few who actually give a sh*t about this harmless bullsh*t, certain black people make fools of themselves all the fu*kin time, to take this and make it bigger than what it is , is just looking to blame another race, get on with life, theres more bigger sh*t going on right now
 02-03-2007, 10:29 PM         #125
AceBox 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k em
 02-04-2007, 12:20 AM         #126
MrMischief66 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 T-Heazy said:
man this is my last post to your dumb azz. you are fuking amazing. you represent each individual in those pictures to the T. and then you have the audacity to actually say that if i get mad at what your ancestors did to my race then you'll get pissed every time a black man murders someone or every time a black man steals something.... aw yeah because whites don't murder and steal in the present day right. man where the fuk have i been because i did not realize that. man you are a fuking idiot. you are the exact reason why stupid white muthafuka's paint themselves black and disrespect my race and culture and then turn around and act as if im at fault because im offended. you are a waste of my fuking time. all of the white individuals that too find that bullshyt mad offensive i have nothing but love for you. but for d*ck heads like this kid and the kids posted in the photographs... EAT SHYT AND DIE!!!

and for the record, i don't give a shyt what nationality or race someone is. and with this being said, i most definitely know better than to disrespect a entire race of people or condone it when someone else does. in addition, its not about you being directly responsible for the actions of your ancestors, its about people like you that continually perpetuate that very same state of mind. and if i had to base the bullshyt that you have added to this thread as an indication, i'd say you are continuation of that mindset. like i said, this is my last response to you because muthafuka's like you just don't get it. FYI... think about what you say before you release those words into the world.

thats my exact fu*kin point. you lump me in with my ancestors would be just as fu*ked up as me lumping you in with black people in jail for stealing and murdering.
 11 years ago '04        #127
memyselfni 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,555 | Props total: 1 1
everybody who participated should be expelled from school. just to show their racist a.ss that the sh*t won't be tolerated.
 02-04-2007, 11:47 AM         #128
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 memyselfni said:
everybody who participated should be expelled from school. just to show their racist a.ss that the sh*t won't be tolerated.
that aint gonna solve anything cuz all they gonna do is sue the skool and more likely theyre gonna win because their freedom of speech and action was violated.
 11 years ago '04        #129
Eklypss 1 heat pts
space
space
$563 | Props total: 1 1
Like I Said If You Aint Throwing A "black Panther Party" Next Weekend Or Have A Better Idea You Might Aswell Quit!!!
Ill Send A Dj To Clemson And Mc's To Throw A Show, Now Hit Me If You Can Host This, Ill Sponsor The Live Acts And A Keg And 2 Liters, You Go From There!!!
 11 years ago '05        #130
YoungRockJizzay 
space
space
$1,133 | Props total: 78 78
This is by far some of the most racist crap I have ever seen. I went to UNC and I saw racism on a different level but to see something like this lets me know that white people will not let racism die. I want to know how do they find this humorous or even somewhat acceptable? The further will try to go as a people the more whites like this try to make us go backwards. I am disappointed but definitely not shocked.
 11 years ago '04        #131
Def Poet|S 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,661 | Props total: 95 95
 One_Luv said:
Its not that black people are blaming you or anybody else in our generation for what your ancestors did but white people don't seem to understand that what took place in the past has benefited them and still has a major effect on us today. Remember the Civil Rights era ended in the 70's that's only a little over 30 years ago which is nothing historcially speaking or when you compare it to the mistreatment of blacks in this country. I'm not looking for sympathy from you or anything like that but trying to show you a different perspective.

As far as this whole situation goes its ridiculous but I can't say I'm surprised by their actions... Yes this does go to show you that a good portion of white people view us in this manner and don't respect us but I could care less about people like that their opinion holds no weight to me.
this is the realest and most intellectual thing in this thread.
 11 years ago '04        #132
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,120 | Props total: 229 229
 One_Luv said:
Yes this does go to show you that a good portion of white people view us in this manner and don't respect us but I could care less about people like that their opinion holds no weight to me.
Well, their opinion should matter because these are the people who have the power in this country. Who do you think owns most businesses? Who do you think is going to interview you when u apply for a job?
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
85 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
75 comments
1 day ago