Jan 30 - 3rd racially-themed party (Clemson) featured Blackface, Enhanced Rears

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
34 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Which party was most offensive

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #101
tonydeals 
space
space
$678 | Props total: 0 0
fu*k anyone who defends this sh*t!
 02-03-2007, 01:56 PM         #102
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 majestic75 said:
then white people stole it, then rap bodied it for all eternity. all the commercial exposure hiphop gets used to be reserved for rock n roll. that's the real reason 40 year old whitemen hate rap so much. you think its because rap promotes drugs n violence? lmao, they used to be on stage doing drugs at rock concerts.
u right they used to wild out on stage. still do kinda but not as bad as it used to be. and i think most older ppl dont like it cuz they dont understand. alot of older black ppl cant stand rap either
 11 years ago '06        #103
jshinn05 
space
space
space
$206 | Props total: 0 0
 MrMischief66 said:
funny how you say racism won't die because of white people, yet you are making a racist statement. You are grouping all white people together, which is racism.

so let me ask y'all something, when college kids throw toga parties, are they being disrespectful to people who wear togas? Or when they have anything but clothes parties are they being disrespectful to people who can't afford clothes? Do you think if a bunch of black people threw a "white" party and everybody dressed up like white people, would white people get mad? The point is its fu*kin college. Kids throw every kind of theme party they can think of. Its not a thing of disrespect. Its a fu*kin party. Lighten up.

So I guess you can call me the dumbass for defending it, bring on the hate.
OK... Dumbass because they werent just dressing like us or something cuz thats jus clothes I see white people dressed like that everyday but they took oit a step further by painting they skin black and then taping 40 oz. malt liquor bottles to they hand its just sad to see how white people always wanna bring us down I wish somebody would go beat they a.ss for this sh*t though on the real
 02-03-2007, 02:34 PM         #104
Sanchez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they knew what they were doing was wrong and they thought they were untouchable, anyone defending this is mentally handicapped and I dont see how some black people can laugh at this
 02-03-2007, 03:01 PM         #105
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sanchez said:
they knew what they were doing was wrong and they thought they were untouchable, anyone defending this is mentally handicapped and I dont see how some black people can laugh at this
i laugh because i dont see any difference btw wat they were portraying and wat they play on tv 90% of the time. i see all this 40 drinkin in movies and i dont know 1 person in life that drink that sh*t lol.
 11 years ago '04        #106
Eklypss 1 heat pts
space
space
$563 | Props total: 1 1
unfortunately all this post is gonna show is what the brothas at clemsondo about it. or posta similar situation in your area and what YOU did about it!!!
I gave you a good way to answer this in my last post!
DONT f!ght THE POWER SHOOT THE MUTHAfu*kA!!!
-ice cube from burn hollywood burn
do sumn
 02-03-2007, 03:13 PM         #107
Sanchez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 billieskeet said:
i laugh because i dont see any difference btw wat they were portraying and wat they play on tv 90% of the time. i see all this 40 drinkin in movies and i dont know 1 person in life that drink that sh*t lol.
have you ever saw MLK doing any of these things? Remember this was a MLK party
 11 years ago '04        #108
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
 Sanchez said:
exactly, only a house n*gga would find that funny
 11 years ago '05        #109
GST 
space
space
$14,833 | Props total: 2402 2402
all participants need a gunshot to the forehead...close thread

the eyes say everything...look at all their facial expressions...going as far as to duct tape 40 oz bottles to their hand :wtf: .... thas straight ignorance...I wonder why they didn't invite any black ppl...hmmm..cuz they know that they were wrong...close thread

Last edited by GST; 02-03-2007 at 03:49 PM..
 02-03-2007, 05:50 PM         #110
OuTaNdBaD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[QUOTE=macadon83;8799494]The pic with the chick looking like aunt jemima was funny as hell, i wont lie, but that sh*t was really disrespectful to do it on King's birthday. It shows how little they care bout us, and how much of a joke we still are in White America.

I say we should do the same thing when one of their heroes' birthdays come up. Maybe ronald regan since they worship this n*gga like he was god. Then we can have this whole race war and finally k!ll eachother off. Then let the Natives have the land back.[/QUO

BUHAHAHAH I BET THAT WOULD MAKE A LOT OF NATIVES HAPPY GET RID OF EVERYBODY a.ss IN ONE SHOT
 02-03-2007, 05:56 PM         #111
MrMischief66 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 T-Heazy said:
man fuk you. you got me fired up dude. you punks r*ped, lynched, beat, hung, degraded, murdered innocent men women and children, bombed homes and churches, segregated, treated like 2nd class citizens, denied basic civil liberties, sold blacks like they were property, sprayed with fuking high powered fire truck hoses, attacked with dogs along with all the other countless numbers of fuked up shyt yall did to my race and yall wanna pull some shyt like this! during black history month! are you fuking serious! and you wanna try to defend it!!!! MAN FUK YOU!!! :finger:
nah man fu*k you. like I said, all that sh*t that you listed, I had nothing to do with it, nor do I know anyone who did. you can't blame us for what our ancestors did. If you gonna get pissed at me for what my ancestors did, then I'ma get pissed at you for every time a black man murdered someone. Or everytime they stole something. If you gonna lump me in that group with people I don't know and had nothing to do with it, then I'ma do the same to you. If you're gonna a.ssume you know me and put me in that group, then I'ma put you in the same group with all the black people in prison. its funny how people who say they hate racism so much are some of the most racist motherfu*kers around. so man fu*k YOU.
 02-03-2007, 07:18 PM         #112
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sanchez said:
have you ever saw MLK doing any of these things? Remember this was a MLK party
instead of bashin them u should prolly realize this is how they see black ppl portrayed evryday. and instead bashin them u should tell the black ppl around you to stop bein those examples they dressed like and mimic'd. the party had nothing to do wit MLK, it just happened to be his day and thats what they named it after. cuz if they really were into mimickin MLK they all woulda been in suits.

i wonder if black ppl did this would anybody cared and would it get all the publicity.

Last edited by billieskeet; 02-03-2007 at 07:19 PM..
 02-03-2007, 07:31 PM         #113
Sanchez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 billieskeet said:
instead of bashin them u should prolly realize this is how they see black ppl portrayed evryday. and instead bashin them u should tell the black ppl around you to stop bein those examples they dressed like and mimic'd. the party had nothing to do wit MLK, it just happened to be his day and thats what they named it after. cuz if they really were into mimickin MLK they all woulda been in suits.

i wonder if black ppl did this would anybody cared and would it get all the publicity.
uh i never said mimicked mlk i said they did this for mlk day and there is no need for me to have to tell black people anything, people should dress and talk however the hell they feel like it and not have to worry about ignorant a.ss individuals taking their style or culture and degrading it by exaggerating it, the fact that you ask "what if blacks did this or that" there have been no parties of Blacks doing so, there have been no blacks dressing up for presidents day or any other for that matter, those people are a disgrace and i hope they're dealt with

edti- also how can anyone say this is how those kids see black people potrayed? they go to school with well spoken, intelligent black people that dont wear clothes like that or look anything like that you can see it in the video

Last edited by Sanchez; 02-03-2007 at 07:32 PM..
 02-03-2007, 07:38 PM         #114
mc_breed 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
straight up f*gs
 02-03-2007, 07:39 PM         #115
nisarg64 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how should one percieve this?
 11 years ago '04        #116
focused313 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,107 | Props total: 1360 1360
lol, some black people do act/dress like that and other black folks make fun of them. Black people dress up like "white" people too.....and make fun of them all the same. Some black girls make their butts flat, then say they're white.
 11 years ago '04        #117
memyselfni 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,555 | Props total: 1 1
all those people who picked lighten up must be racist their damn self. cause thats exactly what a racist would say about some racist sh*t like this.
 11 years ago '04        #118
Sotaboy24 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,511 | Props total: 42 42
on that speeklife website ...that writer said they feel like watchin higher learning right now ...i feel that sh*t ...im finna watch Busta Rhymes wild'out real quik
 02-03-2007, 08:30 PM         #119
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sanchez said:
uh i never said mimicked mlk i said they did this for mlk day and there is no need for me to have to tell black people anything, people should dress and talk however the hell they feel like it and not have to worry about ignorant a.ss individuals taking their style or culture and degrading it by exaggerating it, the fact that you ask "what if blacks did this or that" there have been no parties of Blacks doing so, there have been no blacks dressing up for presidents day or any other for that matter, those people are a disgrace and i hope they're dealt with

edti- also how can anyone say this is how those kids see black people potrayed? they go to school with well spoken, intelligent black people that dont wear clothes like that or look anything like that you can see it in the video
i didnt say u said they mimicked mlk either, u said that mlk never did any of those things and i said that they werent mimicking him they were mimicking alot of black ppl u see today. and u right ppl choose to talk and dress however they feel but if u do that u take the criticism that comes with it and dont bi*ch about it. i dont see how it was exaggerated, all those things they did at that party ive either seen in real life or in movies. and how can u say theyre were no blacks doin that and be sure, we had a white face party in high skool and nothin was said about it, not even the skool newspaper.

and i say thats how they see black ppl portrayed cuz thats how i see them portrayed in the media and movies. and they also go to skool wit those same stereotypical ppl. if u never been arond a certain type of person and they come round u at the age of 18 u gonna think that thats wat they really do. and u cant even deny that most ppl didnt grow up wit more than 5 middle eastern dudes at their skool and after the media portrayal alot of ppl just think they like to fly planes into buildings.

i dont know if ur trying to say thats not how black ppl portray or wat, it really dont matter.
 11 years ago '04        #120
JTwizzy 
space
space
$2,053 | Props total: 0 0
This is why racism won't die: White people.
no, that comment is why racism won't die.

i am IN NO WAY defending this.... this is one of the worst things ive seen in my goddamn life. i fu*kin hate racists. fu*k EM ALL!!!
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
75 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
85 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago