Jan 30 - 3rd racially-themed party (Clemson) featured Blackface, Enhanced Rears

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

Which party was most offensive

New replies show every 10 seconds
 12 years ago '04        #126
memyselfni 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,555 | Props total: 2 2
everybody who participated should be expelled from school. just to show their racist a.ss that the sh*t won't be tolerated.

02-04-2007, 11:47 AM         #127
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 memyselfni said
everybody who participated should be expelled from school. just to show their racist a.ss that the sh*t won't be tolerated.
that aint gonna solve anything cuz all they gonna do is sue the skool and more likely theyre gonna win because their freedom of speech and action was violated.

12 years ago '04        #128
Eklypss 1 heat pts
space
space
$563 | Props total: 1 1
Like I Said If You Aint Throwing A "black Panther Party" Next Weekend Or Have A Better Idea You Might Aswell Quit!!!
Ill Send A Dj To Clemson And Mc's To Throw A Show, Now Hit Me If You Can Host This, Ill Sponsor The Live Acts And A Keg And 2 Liters, You Go From There!!!

12 years ago '05        #129
YoungRockJizzay 
space
space
$1,181 | Props total: 113 113
This is by far some of the most racist crap I have ever seen. I went to UNC and I saw racism on a different level but to see something like this lets me know that white people will not let racism die. I want to know how do they find this humorous or even somewhat acceptable? The further will try to go as a people the more whites like this try to make us go backwards. I am disappointed but definitely not shocked.

12 years ago '04        #130
Def Poet|M 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,746 | Props total: 309 309
 One_Luv said
Its not that black people are blaming you or anybody else in our generation for what your ancestors did but white people don't seem to understand that what took place in the past has benefited them and still has a major effect on us today. Remember the Civil Rights era ended in the 70's that's only a little over 30 years ago which is nothing historcially speaking or when you compare it to the mistreatment of blacks in this country. I'm not looking for sympathy from you or anything like that but trying to show you a different perspective.

As far as this whole situation goes its ridiculous but I can't say I'm surprised by their actions... Yes this does go to show you that a good portion of white people view us in this manner and don't respect us but I could care less about people like that their opinion holds no weight to me.
this is the realest and most intellectual thing in this thread.

12 years ago '04        #131
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,293 | Props total: 463 463
 One_Luv said
Yes this does go to show you that a good portion of white people view us in this manner and don't respect us but I could care less about people like that their opinion holds no weight to me.
Well, their opinion should matter because these are the people who have the power in this country. Who do you think owns most businesses? Who do you think is going to interview you when u apply for a job?

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
+109online now  46
The Best Pancakes Of The 90's
225 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+94online now  40
Image(s) inside Malania Trump Ain't Got Sh!t On This First Lady
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+40online now  38
Video inside 20 Sports Hats You Should Never Wear In Los Angeles
132 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  25
Dec 10 - Verizon says 10,000 employees have accepted its buyout offer
96 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  14
Jada Pinkett-Smith used to send 2Pac Pictures In Lingerie While He Was In Prison
77 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  13
The Ghost Of Yummy Murder In Chicago Documentary
35 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+31online now  12
Video inside First look at Sonic the Hedgehog in his upcoming 'live-action' movie an..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+34online now  10
Image(s) inside Why my hairline ain't straight like khaleds, why did bush knock down t..
95 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy