Damn!! Is all I can say
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
35 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Which party was most offensive

Props Slaps
 02-02-2007, 08:26 PM         #81
LearnToSpell 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you should look back at the people who are black that have prominent place in the public limelight and have a go at them...

everybody wants to be a gangsta...all the rappers claim they are gangstas...maybe if you have a go at them and make them change...these kids wouldnt be mocking you...because i see rappers all the time talking about stupid sh*t..."i k!lled 10 guys" or something...wow...your giving the african-americans a good image........
 11 years ago '05        #82
T-Heazy 
space
space
$414 | Props total: 6 6
and anyone else that wants to defend this disrespectful shyt fuk you too.... and especially fuk the kid that painted his entire body black. you white muthafukas make me sick i swear. i guess im so pissed off because i spent half of the day reading about the civil rights era and the mistreatment of blacks in general which already pissed me the fuk off now i come across shyt like this. you muthafukas just don't change do you.
 11 years ago '05        #83
T-Heazy 
space
space
 LearnToSpell said:
you should look back at the people who are black that have prominent place in the public limelight and have a go at them...

everybody wants to be a gangsta...all the rappers claim they are gangstas...maybe if you have a go at them and make them change...these kids wouldnt be mocking you...because i see rappers all the time talking about stupid sh*t..."i k!lled 10 guys" or something...wow...your giving the african-americans a good image........

and fuk you too white boy....
 02-02-2007, 08:41 PM         #84
Zo1987 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 02-02-2007, 10:26 PM         #85
LearnToSpell 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 T-Heazy said:
and fuk you too white boy....
who says i am white?
 11 years ago '04        #86
Dash420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$14,763 | Props total: 6171 6171
fu*k everybody who had anything to do with it and everybody trynna justify that sh*t. b/c if i catch one of u muhfu*kas doin dat sh*t near me specially during black history month....oh imma stomp ya a.ss out in the name of Malcom X. imma Chris Brown stomp the yard yo a.ss if u try it....dont sleep muhfu*kaz
 11 years ago '06        #87
reppnta19 
space
space
space
$191 | Props total: 6 6
i go to clemson and i'm black. sh*t was uncalled for everywhere...people need to be educated so they know better than to do stupid sh*t like this. then again, they might learn sh*t like this in their "homes." Either way we don't know and we shouldn't care. Just be glad the people who made those decisions don't have half the common sense we have.
 02-02-2007, 11:23 PM         #88
kriis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
stupid fcks!
 02-02-2007, 11:46 PM         #89
lilboyva3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is where we need to stop being ignorant against each other and prove them wrong. We can't even get along on this forum, imagine if we were face to face. We need to stop getting mad at what we can't control and improve on what we can.
 02-02-2007, 11:48 PM         #90
lilboyva3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 majestic75 said:
white people are just mad rap k!lled rock n roll.
It's not white people. It's ignorant people. They come in all races.
 02-03-2007, 12:05 AM         #91
Carmine2007 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
as long as this country lives ... racism is a wound that just wont heal......hope we live to see it one day....
 02-03-2007, 12:59 AM         #92
soul4dagame 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 been_grimm said:
This is why racism won't die: White people.
amen nuka
 02-03-2007, 06:21 AM         #93
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 majestic75 said:
white people are just mad rap k!lled rock n roll.
black ppl created rock n roll
 02-03-2007, 11:04 AM         #94
MrMischief66 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 T-Heazy said:
and anyone else that wants to defend this disrespectful shyt fuk you too.... and especially fuk the kid that painted his entire body black. you white muthafukas make me sick i swear. i guess im so pissed off because i spent half of the day reading about the civil rights era and the mistreatment of blacks in general which already pissed me the fuk off now i come across shyt like this. you muthafukas just don't change do you.

fu*k you black boy. when you group all white people into the same group you are being just as racist as anyone else. that sh*t that happen in the civil rights area has nothing to do with any of us. you can't put what our ancestors did on us.
 11 years ago '04        #95
BunDLeZ 
space
space
$3,242 | Props total: 1 1
 been_grimm said:
This is why racism won't die: White people.
:applause: :applause: :applause:
 11 years ago '05        #96
T-Heazy 
space
space
 MrMischief66 said:
fu*k you black boy. when you group all white people into the same group you are being just as racist as anyone else. that sh*t that happen in the civil rights area has nothing to do with any of us. you can't put what our ancestors did on us.
man fuk you. the nerve of you man. get the fuk outta here. don't get it twisted, a large number of you muthafuka's racist plain and simple. then we have you trying to defend a white dude painting his entire body black while holding 40 ounces of beer, this makes you as bad as them as far as im concerned. so fuk you dawg and every punk muthafuka like you. you got some damn nerve dude. all the shyt you punks put blacks through of course the civil rights era has everything to do with all of us. we are a product of this fuked up country which was stolen by white muthafukas who to this day think they entitled to shyt for some reason. you got me fired up dude. you punks r*ped, lynched, beat, hung, degraded, murdered innocent men women and children, bombed homes and churches, segregated, treated like 2nd class citizens, denied basic civil liberties, sold blacks like they were property, sprayed with fuking high powered fire truck hoses, attacked with dogs along with all the other countless numbers of fuked up shyt yall did to my race and yall wanna pull some shyt like this! during black history month! are you fuking serious! and you wanna try to defend it!!!! MAN FUK YOU!!! :finger:

Last edited by T-Heazy; 02-03-2007 at 03:05 PM..
 11 years ago '06        #97
elmonto 
space
space
$5,413 | Props total: 2 2
i wonder what will happen if some black people wear birkenstocks and cargo shorts with long a*s chains with too tight faded shirts for lincoln's birthday (which is coming up on feb. 12th)
 11 years ago '06        #98
elmonto 
space
space
$5,413 | Props total: 2 2
man fuk you. the nerve of you man. get the fuk outta here. don't get it twisted, a large number of you muthafuka's racist plain and simple. then we have you trying to defend a white dude painting his entire body black while holding 40 ounces of beer, this makes you as bad as them as far as im concerned. so fuk you dawg and everything punk muthafuka like. you got some damn nerve dude. all the shyt you punks put blacks through of course the civil rights era has everything to do with all of us. we are a product of this fuked up country which was stolen by white muthafukas who to this day think they entitled to shyt for some reason. you got me fired up dude. you punks r*ped, lynched, beat, hung, degraded, murdered innocent men women and children, bombed homes and churches, segregated, treated like 2nd class citizens, denied basic civil liberties, sold blacks like they were property, sprayed with fuking high powered fire truck hoses, attacked with dogs along with all the other countless numbers of fuked up shyt yall did to my race and yall wanna pull some shyt like this! during black history month! are you fuking serious! and you wanna try to defend it!!!! MAN FUK YOU!!!
cosign
 11 years ago '05        #99
T-Heazy 
space
space
i encourage all my black brothers and sisters to take time this month to honor those that have sacrificed there lives so that we could enjoy simple civil rights such as being able to ride in the fronts of buses, being able to use public restrooms, being able to attend the schools of our choice. what ever it is that you need to do whether it be reading a book, attending a cultural event, visiting a museum or just sitting down and speaking with one of our elders, please take time to honor those individuals during this month that has been designated to celebrate our heritage
 11 years ago '04        #100
Eklypss 1 heat pts
space
space
$563 | Props total: 1 1
 Dash420 said:
fu*k everybody who had anything to do with it and everybody trynna justify that sh*t. b/c if i catch one of u muhfu*kas doin dat sh*t near me specially during black history month....oh imma stomp ya a.ss out in the name of Malcom X. imma Chris Brown stomp the yard yo a.ss if u try it....dont sleep muhfu*kaz
every month is black history month!
If your at Clemson you should be throwing a"Blak Panther Party" and t=if your white you should be throwing a "Honkies for Huey Party" (the white brothas that bailed Panthers out of jail and paid for there trip to exile). And who ever you dress up as, come with the knowledge of them ans spread it to everyonme at the party, give a detailed speach that they gave, by the time the parties over, it will have just begun!!!!
And this is from a "White Guy" who was invited to teach black history, a few times a week, by a well respected basketball coash and history teacher, THE GREAT SY GREEN AT PONTIAC NORTHERN HIGH, a PREDOMINANTLY black school because I educated myself on the rich history of the world, ancinet sumeria and the sudan....Theres to much work to be done to aknowledge this or even bullsh*t gangsta rap, too much good hip hop to bury yourself in, theres 4 other elements other than MCing to indulge in with hip hop anyway, everyone wanna listen to a bodacious rapper bullsh*ttin' you and hipself!
NOW HOW BOUT THAT NEW X-ClaN!!!

"SELF DESTRUCTION IS NOT A KEY FUNCTION, NEVER ROUNDTHE LEADAS CAUSE THE PEOPLE KEEP FRONTIN', WHEN WILL THEY REALIZE THAT BODY NEEDS HEAD, ITS MORE THAN WHATS SAID WHEN GENERATONS LIE DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ZOOOOOOOOOOOOM
SISSSSIIIIIIIIIIIES!!!!!!!!!!!
PEACE
MALAKI THE MOST HI
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy