Jan 30 - 3rd racially-themed party (Clemson) featured Blackface, Enhanced Rears

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
53 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
150 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
194 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
46 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Which party was most offensive

Props Slaps
 01-31-2007, 10:24 PM         #61
Krazy K 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
disgusting
 01-31-2007, 10:31 PM         #62
stackmatics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
smh if they wouldve started hangin black people again that day.. i bet they wouldve dialed 1 800 proactiv real quick to wash that sh*t off. and i also have no respect for the people of color that attend those school.. let that happen to a county college niccas wouldve tossed it up..
 11 years ago '04        #63
ronfable 
space
space
$688 | Props total: 85 85
Man i see it as this: In those pictures a lot of black people dress that way wether it be on t.v. the movies or down the street from you. And the only reason the person down the street is dressed like that is because they see it on videos and in movies. So they think that's how they are suppose to look. It's called yellow journalism look it up, it's been going on forever. They don't show positive black figures in the news until they do something wrong. Look at what they are doing to Michael Jordan about his divorce. But when a damn race horse breaks his leg and they have to k!ll his a.ss all of his accomplishments are all over the news at noon, five, six, and the ten o'clock news. It isn't a white person or a black person thing its a society thing. Our whole society is phucked up. And these pictures do nothing but prove that. I live right down the road from Clemson and all there is is ignorant people from there that come into my store. And to the person who says its because its s.c. yeah that's partly true but there are a ton of out of state students. I can almost say for sure 90% of those people in those pictures have never really been around black people no more than i've been around giraffes. You know what they say ignorance is bliss.
 11 years ago '06        #64
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
this thread is such a joke stop bi*ching and crying about nothing. way more important things to worry about than a bunch of geeky rich kids putting in fake grills
 02-01-2007, 11:48 AM         #65
Trovoni21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Thats a damn shame... and one of the exact reasons why the world will always be the way it is and ever get better.
 02-01-2007, 12:05 PM         #66
Tight_Grip 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I hate white people like this...try to be funny but go way to far
 11 years ago '07        #67
sacpasse87 
space
space
$758 | Props total: 0 0
its funny, dont call me racist b/c im black, but its not a big deal, thyre jus imitating wat they see us black people doin...
 02-02-2007, 04:52 PM         #68
MrMischief66 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sup3r_hyphii said:
Im glad u knew u was bout to get cussed out but u kno it ain't even on that level its's whatever but since u feel u've "expressed yourself" let me do so 2.
Toga parties are totally different from havin a "blackface" party i don't recall nobody wit a toga on pickin cotton and gettin beat and ain't shyt about that supposed to be celebrated. I would hope that white ppl got mad if a bunch of blk kids threw a "white" party because that's racist rasist and since u seem to kno so much about racism u would kno that u are going to stand up for who you are. I live in South Carolina and nah i ain't in college yet but i don't see no similarity in a toga party and a "black face" party and since u feel so lightly about it u kno what lets all get togetha and have a c racka party! how would u like dat...u prolly wouldn't even care cause u don't have sense enough to. Plus white ppl ain't been through no kinda struggle so ya'll will prolly b tha main ones at tha dayum party...its a fu*kin shame that u thought what u said mad a dayum point....

my point is that when these kids got together to throw this party, they weren't doing it to be racist or offensive to anyone, it was just a themed party that fu*kin college kids have all the time. get over it. they weren't making fun of slavery, if they were then I would agree %100 that it was fu*ked up.
 11 years ago '04        #69
XoStikoX 
space
space
$1,019 | Props total: 0 0
Duct taped 40's.....sh*t was funny. I few of my fellow nigs have that problem. Hurts to know that these are our future lawyers. Is it me or is racism making a strong comeback.....(not that it ever left.....)
 11 years ago '04        #70
cedar49 1 heat pts
space
space
$469 | Props total: 0 0
wow its all ugly girls, I'm white and offended by this...glad to see college education is failing with these morons.

but edward 40-hands is always fun, can't p!ss till you finish them both
 11 years ago '04        #71
VickVega 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,739 | Props total: 114 114
Clemson is a good school ,dont get it twisted, these frat f*g**ts are all racist all throughout the south, I mean I guess you all have never been to a Georgia football game, those frat boys wearing white hoods, flying rebel flags everywhere and sh*t, thinkin its funny, cause theyre protected by the "good ol boy system", a slap on the wrist, an apology and thats it, case closed. They feel like they gotta do it or they wont be accepted by the fraternity, its fu*ked up but segregation only ended like 40 years ago, most of their parents never grew up with black people or went to school with black people, and dont even get me started on the grandparents, Racism is Pure Ignorance. Im a Clemson fan and feel ashamed to see this sh*t, man fu*k those dudes, what goes around comes around.
 02-02-2007, 07:45 PM         #72
Jaydog 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its college fu*ks like these that make all white people look racist... theyre probably just dumb hicks that are probably too stupid to even realize theyre bein racist

but honestly alot of the comments on this thread are just as racist as this dumb a.ss idea of a party
 02-02-2007, 08:02 PM         #73
Eiy-Kyu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This one's definitely the most difficult to defend. The guy painted black and the artificially enhanced booties are really offensive. I'm white, but I have no clue what these kids were thinking pulling a stunt like that. I'd like to believe they're not racists, but what those kids did was incredibly stupid and insensitive.
 11 years ago '05        #74
T-Heazy 
space
space
$414 | Props total: 6 6
 MrMischief66 said:
funny how you say racism won't die because of white people, yet you are making a racist statement. You are grouping all white people together, which is racism.

so let me ask y'all something, when college kids throw toga parties, are they being disrespectful to people who wear togas? Or when they have anything but clothes parties are they being disrespectful to people who can't afford clothes? Do you think if a bunch of black people threw a "white" party and everybody dressed up like white people, would white people get mad? The point is its fu*kin college. Kids throw every kind of theme party they can think of. Its not a thing of disrespect. Its a fu*kin party. Lighten up.

So I guess you can call me the dumbass for defending it, bring on the hate.
fuk this white boy...
 11 years ago '05        #75
T-Heazy 
space
space
 Lake85 said:
the article says 3rd racially themed part so i guess it was cool to mimic the other races until it got to blacks. it's funny cause the way they dressed up is exactly how the average black person is portrayed in the news, tv, radio, music, or any other media outlet so what other black characteristic was they suppose to be mimic. i'm sure a lot of these white kids didn't mean anything malicious by it but this just shows how the average 'black man' is looked upon in America. not to take any blame from them but maybe if our black ppl in the spotlight quit feeding America these untrue stereotypes this type of ignorant sh*t wouldn't happen.
fuk this white boy...
 11 years ago '05        #76
T-Heazy 
space
space
 t1m_mcgrath said:
lmao have a sense of humor. I love how black ppl have entire comedy shows about white people and how we are geeks etc etc but sh*t like this makes ppl cry n sh*t lmaoooo
fuk this white boy....
 11 years ago '05        #77
T-Heazy 
space
space
 sacpasse87 said:
its funny, dont call me racist b/c im black, but its not a big deal, thyre jus imitating wat they see us black people doin...
fuk this dude for thinking its cool...
 02-02-2007, 08:16 PM         #78
IMPERIOUS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ LOL ...

But fu*k Them Silly Mah fu*kaz ...
 02-02-2007, 08:19 PM         #79
LearnToSpell 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
but yet when dave chapelle imitates a white man its funny?

and i dont get the grills thing being racist...grills do look stupid
 11 years ago '04        #80
coolhandluc 
space
space
space
$300 | Props total: 1 1
we are a product of our own ignorance. the more we disrespect ourselves as a race & allow white america to act as if nothing is wrong w/ sayn' "n...r" & emulating us as a people we will never unleash our chains & truly be free. cause no matter how educated,rich,etc. to Amerikkka you still a ni...r. Before anybody respect you, you must respect yourself & a lot of us don't. also ignorance is bliss. these white kids (in the pictures) are going to look for a job one day,running for political office etc. that's when these pictures are going to come back & hurt their dumb white a.sses.

Last edited by coolhandluc; 02-02-2007 at 08:28 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
75 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
174 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago