Jan 30 - 3rd racially-themed party (Clemson) featured Blackface, Enhanced Rears

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
95 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
123 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
94 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
282 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Which party was most offensive

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #41
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
lmao have a sense of humor. I love how black ppl have entire comedy shows about white people and how we are geeks etc etc but sh*t like this makes ppl cry n sh*t lmaoooo
 11 years ago '05        #42
SeanP3688 1 heat pts
space
space
$793 | Props total: 41 41
damn..i almost went to clemson.most of my homeys up there..

they say sh*t up there crazy...its prolly bout to get national attentino now..
 11 years ago '04        #43
VickVega 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,739 | Props total: 114 114
I used to stay in Clemson too, they all racist because those country muthafu*kas jackin them for they Dro. Stealin all they smoke, alot of them been robbed for drugs at gunpoint, so they become racist, or even more racist than they were before. Man fu*k those fraternity f*g**ts anyway, oh yeah and most of them aint smart, they use the "good ol boy system" down here. Holla
 11 years ago '06        #44
King Allister 36 heat pts36
space
space
$21,788 | Props total: 173 173
LOL... i like this posts.
 01-31-2007, 03:53 PM         #45
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jswz6 said:
what are you doing to change things ? im from SC too . let me know . maybe i would like to get involved .
most importantly the youth, u see these young kids out you their potential grab a couple of em up and show em the way. thats wat i do wit alot of my young cousins, my friends younger siblings, show em wat they can achieve cuz most kids only believe as far as they see. if they dont see that type of success alot of them arent gonna achieve it. its not about joining organization (which helps) its about grabbin these young kids early, show em the gold then show em how they can get to it. thats all drug dealers do to em, but the difference is what you show them will be legit. if u wanna join groups the naacp, habitat for humanity, mentoring kids, the Upward Bound groups its so many organizations and groups u can go to, so much work to be done and so many ways u can do it. we gotta learn to laugh at ourselves, if black ppl did that to white ppl it wouldve been funny and nothing wouldve been said about it.
 11 years ago '05        #46
cheyneyurep215 
space
space
$333 | Props total: 0 0
fu*kin idiots
 01-31-2007, 04:32 PM         #47
sup3r_hyphii 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MrMischief66 said:
funny how you say racism won't die because of white people, yet you are making a racist statement. You are grouping all white people together, which is racism.

so let me ask y'all something, when college kids throw toga parties, are they being disrespectful to people who wear togas? Or when they have anything but clothes parties are they being disrespectful to people who can't afford clothes? Do you think if a bunch of black people threw a "white" party and everybody dressed up like white people, would white people get mad? The point is its fu*kin college. Kids throw every kind of theme party they can think of. Its not a thing of disrespect. Its a fu*kin party. Lighten up.

So I guess you can call me the dumbass for defending it, bring on the hate.
Im glad u knew u was bout to get cussed out but u kno it ain't even on that level its's whatever but since u feel u've "expressed yourself" let me do so 2.
Toga parties are totally different from havin a "blackface" party i don't recall nobody wit a toga on pickin cotton and gettin beat and ain't shyt about that supposed to be celebrated. I would hope that white ppl got mad if a bunch of blk kids threw a "white" party because that's racist rasist and since u seem to kno so much about racism u would kno that u are going to stand up for who you are. I live in South Carolina and nah i ain't in college yet but i don't see no similarity in a toga party and a "black face" party and since u feel so lightly about it u kno what lets all get togetha and have a c racka party! how would u like dat...u prolly wouldn't even care cause u don't have sense enough to. Plus white ppl ain't been through no kinda struggle so ya'll will prolly b tha main ones at tha dayum party...its a fu*kin shame that u thought what u said mad a dayum point....

Last edited by sup3r_hyphii; 01-31-2007 at 04:42 PM..
 01-31-2007, 04:45 PM         #48
babyfacechica 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Back to the original topic......dipset is wack nuff said
 11 years ago '06        #49
9.18 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,676 | Props total: 656 656
silly white folks...
 01-31-2007, 06:16 PM         #50
Street Novelist 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ghettoprincess said:
jealousy... i'm not even upset anymore. i'm actually flattered. they want to be like us so bad, because our whole culture is fun and creative. i mean, on Washington's birthday, to mock them, what could we do? Put on Abercromie and Fitch? Wear our hair like Donald Trump. It wouldn't be near as entertaining. So on MLK B-day, they just got to live out their dreams of being black, for one day.
exactly..u seem to be one of the few people that actually understands what they're doing..

Last edited by Street Novelist; 01-31-2007 at 06:18 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #51
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,754 | Props total: 1572 1572
 been_grimm said:
This is why racism won't die: White people.
sh*t like this makes you so mad you wanna cry, I am one who have stated not to let things like that have power over our people but it sh*t like this that makes you wanna stomp they a.ss in the ground.

I try not to feel this way a few of my good friends are white but this sh*t is disgusting. :banghead: :finger:
 01-31-2007, 08:03 PM         #52
jesusslack 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What a bunch of fu*king retards....
 01-31-2007, 08:47 PM         #53
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sup3r_hyphii said:
Im glad u knew u was bout to get cussed out but u kno it ain't even on that level its's whatever but since u feel u've "expressed yourself" let me do so 2.
Toga parties are totally different from havin a "blackface" party i don't recall nobody wit a toga on pickin cotton and gettin beat and ain't shyt about that supposed to be celebrated. I would hope that white ppl got mad if a bunch of blk kids threw a "white" party because that's racist rasist and since u seem to kno so much about racism u would kno that u are going to stand up for who you are. I live in South Carolina and nah i ain't in college yet but i don't see no similarity in a toga party and a "black face" party and since u feel so lightly about it u kno what lets all get togetha and have a c racka party! how would u like dat...u prolly wouldn't even care cause u don't have sense enough to. Plus white ppl ain't been through no kinda struggle so ya'll will prolly b tha main ones at tha dayum party...its a fu*kin shame that u thought what u said mad a dayum point....
honestly i doubt white ppl would even care if u had a so called zzzzzz party. and sum white ppl hav been thru much struggle and have been thru slavery, genocide and the same sh*t we as black ppl have went thru.
 01-31-2007, 09:09 PM         #54
BangEmSmurf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bi*ches is ugly ...looks like a gay party
 11 years ago '04        #55
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,063 | Props total: 6109 6109
look at how ugly the bi*ches are...this isnt some normal people. By looking at them I could tell that they would do some racist sh*t...
 01-31-2007, 09:37 PM         #56
strikewhun 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MrMischief66 said:
funny how you say racism won't die because of white people, yet you are making a racist statement. You are grouping all white people together, which is racism.

so let me ask y'all something, when college kids throw toga parties, are they being disrespectful to people who wear togas? Or when they have anything but clothes parties are they being disrespectful to people who can't afford clothes? Do you think if a bunch of black people threw a "white" party and everybody dressed up like white people, would white people get mad? The point is its fu*kin college. Kids throw every kind of theme party they can think of. Its not a thing of disrespect. Its a fu*kin party. Lighten up.

So I guess you can call me the dumbass for defending it, bring on the hate.
you're missing the point. It's not "just a party." What makes this right???
 01-31-2007, 09:40 PM         #57
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 strikewhun said:
you're missing the point. It's not "just a party." What makes this right???
hes not sayin its right, hes sayin kids do dumb sh*t and u gotta know when to let stuff go.
 01-31-2007, 09:50 PM         #58
SimplyDC 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is just too close to home...when i saw this on the news i was like wtf...happy i aint go there...a whole bunch of my friends did tho..all of them white too...n i'm wonderin if any of them participated in that party..see them white people think sh*t like that is funny...my grandma pointed out that we think its funny when we make fun of white people..but we dont actually paint ourselves..thats just takin it a lil too far...its like they tryna be beat up...or to have the black people react in a violent way..so we look bad...
 11 years ago '04        #59
Big Shaq 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,932 | Props total: 38 38
fu*k UM!!!!!!:finger: :finger: :finger: :finger:
 11 years ago '05        #60
aKtIvItY! 
space
space
$1,031 | Props total: 0 0
lol thats awesome
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
64 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
98 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
210 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy