Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
109 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
29 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Which party was most offensive

Props Slaps
 01-31-2007, 10:49 AM         #21
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I personally thought it was funny, one of my friends called me that night told me bout it that was a trip and that chick in the last pic got gums for days.
 01-31-2007, 10:52 AM         #22
!ALLMONEYENT! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
My question to our people is what do we do now? what do we do next? we understand that racisim still exist. you would have to be too nieve to think that this wasnt going on! if you look at televison the black face still is used however its not as blatent. Its a different black face and our black leaders or celebraties did nothing to stop this before it reached this point. We have to stand up as a people and sweep sh*t like this under a rug get into congress and university boards and creat laws that will prevent sh*t like this. Then as a people try to change a culture that invites sh*t like this. Wearing a big a.ss buck wheat afro and putting big a.ss checkin and beer props in your videos is a prime example of step and fetch it! Ludacris didnt realize it but thats what he was doing increasing the black stereotypes and promoting whites to think its ok to do sh*t like this. So again we have a lot of work to do but we need the right leader who is strong enough and powerfull enough to stand up to years and years of racism. its sad
 01-31-2007, 10:55 AM         #23
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what do we do?

we progress and stop bein all sensitive cryin like lil girls
 01-31-2007, 11:01 AM         #24
!ALLMONEYENT! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 billieskeet said:
what do we do?

we progress and stop bein all sensitive cryin like lil girls

Thank you thats what weve been doing for decades im sorry i have love for MLK but why dont you think they praise Malcom X the same way? because he was aggressive and was straight to the point, if you hit me im gonna hit you back....Seperation from the white man by taking care of our communities building schools with good black teachers etc?? yeah thats why the governemnt could care less about Malcom because his teachings was a solution and not a F'n march allowing whites to use blacks as target practice! nah that we shall over come sh*t is done it got the results it was made for and thats voting rights and public usage privlages thats it! what Martin had is that exactly a dream
 01-31-2007, 11:06 AM         #25
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 !ALLMONEYENT! said:
Thank you thats what weve been doing for decades im sorry i have love for MLK but why dont you think they praise Malcom X the same way? because he was aggressive and was straight to the point, if you hit me im gonna hit you back....Seperation from the white man by taking care of our communities building schools with good black teachers etc?? yeah thats why the governemnt could care less about Malcom because his teachings was a solution and not a F'n march allowing whites to use blacks as target practice! nah that we shall over come sh*t is done it got the results it was made for and thats voting rights and public usage privlages thats it! what Martin had is that exactly a dream
mlk accomplished more than wat malcolm no matter how passive it was, it got sh*t done and thas wat matters. me personally i like malcolm more but u cant ignore facts.
 11 years ago '06        #26
reppnta19 
space
space
space
$191 | Props total: 6 6
try going to school with these racists fu*ks....this is my 4th year at Clemson and absolutely nothing has changed
 01-31-2007, 11:22 AM         #27
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 reppnta19 said:
try going to school with these racists fu*ks....this is my 4th year at Clemson and absolutely nothing has changed
ur makin it seem worse than it is. my brother graduated from clemson and ive up been back forth from there for years, thats most problems ive ever had was wit other black ppl not white ppl.
 11 years ago '04        #28
collegeboy58 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,511 | Props total: 790 790
 billieskeet said:
mlk accomplished more than wat malcolm no matter how passive it was, it got sh*t done and thas wat matters. me personally i like malcolm more but u cant ignore facts.
You only BELIEVE Martin got more accomplished...but what did he REALLY do?
We can vote, wow...most of us don't and even if we did, they'd just rig the ballots or declare some re-count...we can go to schools with whites...Wow, they'll just re-zone where the school district is and make it so the blacks get the poor schools and whites get the better schools...I can eat where i want to...wow...just more money for white people...etc

Malcolm spoke the truth...its only after intergration did black people really begin to suffer
 01-31-2007, 11:58 AM         #29
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 collegeboy58 said:
You only BELIEVE Martin got more accomplished...but what did he REALLY do?
We can vote, wow...most of us don't and even if we did, they'd just rig the ballots or declare some re-count...we can go to schools with whites...Wow, they'll just re-zone where the school district is and make it so the blacks get the poor schools and whites get the better schools...I can eat where i want to...wow...just more money for white people...etc

Malcolm spoke the truth...its only after intergration did black people really begin to suffer
so lets list wat martin accomplished and wat malcolm accomplished, whos list is longer? and the fact malcolm changed and become more like mlk in his end as he even saw his faults and turned a blind eye to a leader that was more hypocritical than anyone else. all u can say bout malcolm is he spoke truth which aint even all the way true lol.
 11 years ago '06        #30
elmonto 
space
space
$5,413 | Props total: 2 2
and even though they posted their pics, they still wont have trouble getting a job
 01-31-2007, 12:02 PM         #31
linixon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats why i pimp white hoes and skeet on they faces,it basic
country still racist, white boys that wanna be cajun cuz they d*ck the the size of a two rasins first kramer then clemson slavery no redemption it so tempting to do thangs but Im cool.....SHAME a black person can go to school wit out the ridacule, wit out the mockery.....how bout we throw a party and wear abrcombie/ficth and dockers, c*ck suckers should apoligize properly, been strugglin to long for a joke, ain't nuttin funny thats why Imma make a mil pay my taxes and laugh at all them racist bastard, can't blame them imma a racist too.....just a victims of a country wit a leader as a fool and poverty next too you.......
 01-31-2007, 12:06 PM         #32
jswz6 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 billieskeet said:
the reason that MLK was so successful is because they were scared of malcom. not to take anything away from MLK . and if you do not see these parties as a problem , youre blind .
 01-31-2007, 12:09 PM         #33
jswz6 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 elmonto said:
and even though they posted their pics, they still wont have trouble getting a job
truth spoken .
 01-31-2007, 12:10 PM         #34
Lake85 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the article says 3rd racially themed part so i guess it was cool to mimic the other races until it got to blacks. it's funny cause the way they dressed up is exactly how the average black person is portrayed in the news, tv, radio, music, or any other media outlet so what other black characteristic was they suppose to be mimic. i'm sure a lot of these white kids didn't mean anything malicious by it but this just shows how the average 'black man' is looked upon in America. not to take any blame from them but maybe if our black ppl in the spotlight quit feeding America these untrue stereotypes this type of ignorant sh*t wouldn't happen.

Last edited by Lake85; 01-31-2007 at 12:11 PM..
 01-31-2007, 12:11 PM         #35
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jswz6 said:
the reason that MLK was so successful is because they were scared of malcom. not to take anything away from MLK . and if you do not see these parties as a problem , youre blind .
its not that i dont see it as a problem, im just not gonna talk about it imma do somethin about it. most of the ppl on here who complain about sh*t do little to nothing to change it but complain. i mean are u really surprised? im not so it doesnt bother me. and it doesnt matter why mlk was successful the fact is he was and the govt werent as scared of malcolm as u think he was. if they were they wouldve k!lled him years b4 he died, the nation was scared of him more than the govt was.
 01-31-2007, 12:13 PM         #36
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lake85 said:
the article says 3rd racially themed part so i guess it was cool to mimic the other races until it got to blacks. it's funny cause the way they dressed up is exactly how the average black person is portrayed in the news, tv, radio, music, or any other media outlet so what other black characteristic was they suppose to be mimic. i'm sure a lot of these white kids didn't mean anything malicious by it but this just shows how the average 'black man' is looked upon in America. not to take any blame from them but maybe if our black ppl in the spotlight quit feeding America these untrue stereotypes this type of ignorant sh*t wouldn't happen.
thats a good way to look at it. we do look very plain and wen were shown it ppl get mad.
 11 years ago '06        #37
jester2trife 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,588 | Props total: 3697 3697
Who cares, get over it...

xXx
 01-31-2007, 12:16 PM         #38
jswz6 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 billieskeet said:
its not that i dont see it as a problem, im just not gonna talk about it imma do somethin about it. most of the ppl on here who complain about sh*t do little to nothing to change it but complain. i mean are u really surprised? im not so it doesnt bother me. and it doesnt matter why mlk was successful the fact is he was and the govt werent as scared of malcolm as u think he was. if they were they wouldve k!lled him years b4 he died, the nation was scared of him more than the govt was.
what are you doing to change things ? im from SC too . let me know . maybe i would like to get involved .
 11 years ago '06        #39
elmonto 
space
space
$5,413 | Props total: 2 2
Who cares, get over it...
i wonder what race you are.
 01-31-2007, 12:37 PM         #40
Lake85 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 billieskeet said:
thats a good way to look at it. we do look very plain and wen were shown it ppl get mad.
Yea a lot of African-Americans feel we need to embrace stereotypes or else we're not 'acting black'. Then we wonder why black men in America get such bad rep. Quit being afraid to do u just cause the next man says u ain't keeping it real. While u getting in a position to help our ppl they're still trying to 'keep it reall'.

just my 2 cents
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
160 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
148 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
51 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago