Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
66 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
132 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-31-2007, 02:13 PM         #21
renagade281  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
u gonna tell me this looks dumb?

[pic - click to view]

u crazy that sh*t goes hard
 01-31-2007, 02:20 PM         #22
BronXHu$tla  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 T i C a L said:
Nothing over 20 should belong on cars...Even 20" is pushing it. I think it looks fu*king incredibley dumb and doesn't belong on a car. I believe SUVS and Trucks are in order.

Why get huge a.ss rims for a car when you can get like 17-19 depending on your car and have it look 2589334678346x times better
k!ll yourself
 01-31-2007, 03:54 PM         #23
T i C a L  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^^what kind of car do you drive? i bet u mines better overall, looks better and faster
 11 years ago '04        #24
Chokeabiish 
space
space
$7,801 | Props total: 0 0
tical u know whut ive noticed? we see eye to eye lol
sum dude on here has a like 0'2 impala with 22's..or a max with 22's..people just throw rims on anything...personally i think if u put rims on ya car ya an attention wh0ore...if u have money why do u need to show off by gettin rims? if ya cars sick itll speak for itself.
 01-31-2007, 05:59 PM         #25
nYcKiNg23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 renagade281 said:
u gonna tell me this looks dumb?

[pic - click to view]

u crazy that sh*t goes hard

bet that sh*t rubs like crazy

that aint completely horrible but it dont look too great either
 01-31-2007, 06:26 PM         #26
Hood Headliner  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
chrome rims are crap period, only chrome id prefer is chrome lip on the rims and thats it.

*blacked out/ took out all chrome out of my car :) nightrider blat blat

i make fun of those cars on 26's though, if i see on in the street i usually go behind them then to there right, front and left and circle there a.ss and just roll down window and start pointing and laughing. good thing i can drive off fast though :)
 01-31-2007, 06:41 PM         #27
T i C a L  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chokeabiish said:
sum dude on here has a like 0'2 impala with 22's..or a max with 22's..people just throw rims on anything...personally i think if u put rims on ya car ya an attention wh0ore...if u have money why do u need to show off by gettin rims? if ya cars sick itll speak for itself.

yeah I've noticed that as well..

throwing huge rims on cars shows ignorance and stupidity I believe...From all my trips down south, thats all they do...you can find station wagons on rims, its ridiculous...
 01-31-2007, 09:02 PM         #28
Dblock2151  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I like cars that are clean, and look like they could have come out of the factory looking that way. My car for instance, most people think it's stock, but to the trained eye, they know it's modded, and has quality parts.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

11 years ago '05        #29
benadreal 
space
space
$3,586 | Props total: 73 73
i dont see the point in getting anything under 20 inches. if i could afford rims i wouldn't even consider anything under 20. now i probably wouldn't get over 22's for daily drive, but who knows. go big or go home haha.
 11 years ago '05        #30
Adamsville4real 
space
space
$5,918 | Props total: 506 506
 Chokeabiish said:
thats i dumbest sh*t i ever heard. People put rims on for different reasons and not just to show off. Some cars are fine stock and rims make them look even better. I dont know wtf u talking bout but you just sound like a hating a.ss n*gga to me.
 11 years ago '04        #31
Chokeabiish 
space
space
$7,801 | Props total: 0 0
 Adamsville4real said:
thats i dumbest sh*t i ever heard. People put rims on for different reasons and not just to show off. Some cars are fine stock and rims make them look even better. I dont know wtf u talking bout but you just sound like a hating a.ss n*gga to me.
ya rims shouldnt make tha car brah...
so im hatin cuz i think spendin' 2-6gz on rims which will call for newer brakes ,possibly a new transmission,more attention from cops and a constant worry about dentin them?..thank u i'll be tha one puttin another down payment on a better car or another house. :)
 11 years ago '05        #32
Angry_Black_757 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,664 | Props total: 0 0
do u

close thread
 02-04-2007, 04:27 AM         #33
C Mau  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
umm...

"Throw some Ds on it".....................no??
 02-04-2007, 06:45 AM         #34
renagade281  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nYcKiNg23 said:
bet that sh*t rubs like crazy

that aint completely horrible but it dont look too great either
never rubbed one time
 11 years ago '07        #35
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15

[pic - click to view]

to me that sh*t look retarded...when cats lift the sh*t real high and add the rims

[pic - click to view]

but i fu*ks with a bubble caprice on 24's...thats a thing of beauty
 11 years ago '04        #36
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,462 | Props total: 6615 6615
 T i C a L said:
Nothing over 20 should belong on cars...Even 20" is pushing it. I think it looks fu*king incredibley dumb and doesn't belong on a car. I believe SUVS and Trucks are in order.

Why get huge a.ss rims for a car when you can get like 17-19 depending on your car and have it look 2589334678346x times better

[pic - click to view]

^^^
22's all the way around

[pic - click to view]

^^
I believe it's 18's up front and 22's in the back

Say you find a hotter looking model of car with smaller rims I DARE YOU....
And LOL @ "Getting attention from the cops and bigger brakes" you do know when Mercedes and BMW Upgrade there packages on there cars they add them as well..So why wouldn't you?....Rims DO make or break cars...the whole thing has to be a thing of beauty....they just don't stop at the wheel wells.

And why do the cops care? There going to pull you over REGARDLESS of what your driving if they want too...all you gotta do is fit the description of whatever and be in the right place at the wrong time.

Oh but I even have my limits ...I'll NEVER put anything over 22's on a car..then it has to be a certain kind of car...I won't thrown 20's on a G-Body
or 23's on a B-Body...I believe in that rims should NOT take away from the car but compliment it.

Last edited by Cutty Olds; 02-04-2007 at 12:07 PM..
 02-04-2007, 02:19 PM         #37
T i C a L  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^I don't need to find anything better or smaller than those...you just proved my point..

look at how ridiculous and whack those cars look and are.
 11 years ago '04        #38
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
 T i C a L said:

that's your preference....I personally like the way my car looks with 22's, I'm glad that's the size I chose; I wouldn't go smaller and I can't go bigger without modifications
 02-04-2007, 04:04 PM         #39
BronXHu$tla  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 T i C a L said:
^^^^what kind of car do you drive? i bet u mines better overall, looks better and faster
you think I care about your car f*g**t, boston? please your parents bought you that car you spoiled bi*ch no, you bought it yourself while your still in highschool,

dogs, you the types of lames that get laughed at, not 22inch rims,

i'm startin to believe about only these white little nerds use boxden

"my car is better than your car"

coward I got two cars

Last edited by BronXHu$tla; 02-04-2007 at 04:07 PM..
 02-04-2007, 04:30 PM         #40
T i C a L  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BronXHu$tla said:
you think I care about your car f*g**t, boston? please your parents bought you that car you spoiled bi*ch no, you bought it yourself while your still in highschool,

dogs, you the types of lames that get laughed at, not 22inch rims,

i'm startin to believe about only these white little nerds use boxden

"my car is better than your car"

coward I got two cars

your 2 cars wouldnt even come close to the equivalent of mine you fu*kin idiot. I'd rather own a bike then your whack a.ss firebird which probably barely runs and your other station wagon
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
76 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
47 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
97 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
113 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
156 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
251 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy