most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
74 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-27-2007, 06:58 AM         #161
shonuff12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Santoro said:
I know plenty. A sweep is a sweep. Not really a big deal its only April.

So Philip Hughes got fu*king bombed tonight. That is definitely not a good look for the Yankees.
If you know...then don't act like sweeping at home is the same as sweeping away..you KNOW there's a difference

doesn't surprise me..like I've said before...we have no pitching..I don't blame the young kid for getting hit hard his 1st start...he's probably not ready, but management is panicking

Last edited by shonuff12; 04-27-2007 at 06:59 AM..
 11 years ago '05        #162
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
See Shonuff knows. This isn't the first time the Yankees have sucked this bad in April. They almost always bounce back. Torre's job is on the line though for sure. Your pitching is so fu*ked right now. I didn't think you could recover last year with injuries, but somehow they did. So I wouldn't be shocked if they did this year.
 04-27-2007, 09:46 AM         #163
Spookerrr 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Santoro said:
See Shonuff knows. This isn't the first time the Yankees have sucked this bad in April. They almost always bounce back. Torre's job is on the line though for sure. Your pitching is so fu*ked right now. I didn't think you could recover last year with injuries, but somehow they did. So I wouldn't be shocked if they did this year.
I really think its time for Torre to get the axe. I love Torre and all, and appreciate what he's done, but this this team isnt gelling like the ones of old. He doesnt get through to anyone, and Cashman only convinced the boss to bring him back out sympathy. Girardi needs to step in and fix this ship before it sinks completely.
 04-27-2007, 11:00 AM         #164
shonuff12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Spookerrr said:
I really think its time for Torre to get the axe. I love Torre and all, and appreciate what he's done, but this this team isnt gelling like the ones of old. He doesnt get through to anyone, and Cashman only convinced the boss to bring him back out sympathy. Girardi needs to step in and fix this ship before it sinks completely.
Torre is fu*kin up right now with the pitching...he brings in people at bad times and makes stupid subs...but his contract is up at the end of the year and no one is going to extend him. I think the yanks did the right thing and let him finish his contract....I think that was the honorable thing to do in light of his earlier success
 11 years ago '06        #165
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
dam..there had to be a rainout..now pettite is pitching today..sh*t, at best we might only take 1 out of 3 games in NY, maybe 2-3 if we're really lucky.
 11 years ago '04        #166
RoyceDa59 240 heat pts240
space
space
$14,969 | Props total: 4681 4681
Nothing and I mean ABSOLUTELY NOTHING is going right for this team. Seven in a row and with a toss up in tomorrow's game it's not lookin good. I've never seen the entire pitching staff both starting and relief struggle so bad in recent years.

Last edited by RoyceDa59; 04-27-2007 at 09:57 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #167
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239 OP
space
space
$55,764 | Props total: 13148 13148
this is a bad stretch, but I can't wait for our starters to come around, hopefully the Phillies trade us back Tom Gordon, he should've never left (fu*k FARNSWORTH)
 11 years ago '05        #168
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
Damn 7. Torre is getting axed.
 04-28-2007, 10:29 AM         #169
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
CASHMAN NEEDS TO MAKE DEALS NOW, get better pitchers NOW!
 04-28-2007, 12:57 PM         #170
shonuff12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Santoro said:
Damn 7. Torre is getting axed.
he's not going to get fired...they will let his contract expire at the end of the year not renew it...he'd have to be much worse than this for be fired...

but you guys got last night,..that's big...today is your gimme game...so you guys got 2 of 3 from us at home...thank god it's april :banghead:
 11 years ago '04        #171
space
space
great a.ss ball game today. I so wanted Kei Igawa to get demoted because he sucked but he came in admirably and pwned the Red Sox today. Bruney was excellent getting out of that jam, Farnsworth pwned Manny and Lugo, and Rivera saved it.
 04-29-2007, 08:47 AM         #172
shonuff12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
<--- can't believe kei igawa shut the sox down...why can't he just be good ALL the time?
 11 years ago '04        #173
space
space
How the fu*k is it that the two games we should've won we lost but in our toss up game Kei Igawa just dominate? Well let's see if this team can get something going in Texas
 11 years ago '06        #174
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
AROD's been quiet..NO HR against the sox this series. which is good b/c it shows that our pitching has been taking care of him very nicely.
 04-29-2007, 06:24 PM         #175
shonuff12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Manny05 said:
AROD's been quiet..NO HR against the sox this series. which is good b/c it shows that our pitching has been taking care of him very nicely.
I don't think anyone expected him to keep hitting jacks like had been. he wasn't finishing the year with 100+ HR

the guy I am more worried about is Bobby Abreu..he looks like sh*t lately, he needs to snap out of it

has been hitting poorly and been bad in the field too
 11 years ago '06        #176
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
no, not at all ^
but since he's been tearing it up, i was expecting him to come through somehow..but this series just really reminded me of last year's AROD..although our pitching was solid, he didnt come through..it just goes to show that, he can perform now, can he perform in the playoffs?..
 11 years ago '04        #177
space
space
a-rod will be alright, so will the rest of the stars...
 11 years ago '04        #178
S-I-X 
space
space
$1,184 | Props total: 146 146
 stunna2004 said:
a-rod will be alright, so will the rest of the stars...
you're right, people panic too much. i'm more concerned about this all these players slumping at the plate, we'll survive pitching when the starters come back.
 05-01-2007, 08:01 PM         #179
T.O.N.Y 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hughes is looking good right now!!!
 11 years ago '04        #180
space
space
fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k
I SWEAR TO GOD IF I HEAR THE WORDS HAMSTRING INJURY ONE MORE TIME I'M GOING TO fu*kING k!ll THE TRAINER.
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
111 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
193 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
68 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy