New York Yankees

most viewed right now
 107
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 81
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 53
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
25 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 44
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 3 years ago '06        #861
Jhnnyblz427 175 heat pts175
space
avatar space
space
$35,300 | Props total: 18233 18233
 kawgre12 said:
We're gonna have to sign a quality 3b and rf since arod and carlos will split the dh. Cash has a lot of work to do cuz we have no idea about kuroda tanaka or cc next season
i doubt kuorda comes back next year.
 3 years ago '04        #862
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239 OP
space
avatar space
space
$55,726 | Props total: 13124 13124
 kawgre12 said:
We're gonna have to sign a quality 3b and rf since arod and carlos will split the dh. Cash has a lot of work to do cuz we have no idea about kuroda tanaka or cc next season
Chase should be brought back. We need more team first guys.

Kuroda isn't going to be resigned. If i were Cash i'd stay away from Max Scherzer and James Shields. Brandon McCarthy can be brought back since it wouldnt cost alot.

One guy i'd go after though in FA is Jon Lester. It weakens the dead sox and he's a clutch reliable pitcher.
 3 years ago '04        #863
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239 OP
space
avatar space
space
$55,726 | Props total: 13124 13124
 kawgre12 said:
@HeymanCBS: teams lining up to scout cuban OF rusnay castillo in miami. yanks, mets, both sox, most in fact.
this guy is represented by Jay-Z. I wonder if the Yankees would mind doing business with him after the Cano debacle.
 3 years ago '10        #864
kawgre12 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$13,151 | Props total: 7716 7716
 StuNNa said:
Chase should be brought back. We need more team first guys.

Kuroda isn't going to be resigned. If i were Cash i'd stay away from Max Scherzer and James Shields. Brandon McCarthy can be brought back since it wouldnt cost alot.

One guy i'd go after though in FA is Jon Lester. It weakens the dead sox and he's a clutch reliable pitcher.
Id rather go after james instead of giving lester 100 mil...that would be 3 sp making 100 mil
 3 years ago '04        #865
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239 OP
space
avatar space
space
$55,726 | Props total: 13124 13124
 kawgre12 said:
Id rather go after james instead of giving lester 100 mil...that would be 3 sp making 100 mil
James will cost at least 75 plus. Don't doubt that man.
 3 years ago '10        #866
kawgre12 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$13,151 | Props total: 7716 7716
 StuNNa said:
James will cost at least 75 plus. Don't doubt that man.
As long as cash doesnt over pay looking for an ace...tanaka will be back in 2016. Lets see how greene and phelps continue to develop and nova will be back
 3 years ago '04        #867
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239 OP
space
avatar space
space
$55,726 | Props total: 13124 13124
 kawgre12 said:
As long as cash doesnt over pay looking for an ace...tanaka will be back in 2016. Lets see how greene and phelps continue to develop and nova will be back
Dude nova wasn't sh*t before what makes u think he's worth counting on after tj surgery.
 3 years ago '10        #868
kawgre12 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$13,151 | Props total: 7716 7716
 StuNNa said:
Dude nova wasn't sh*t before what makes u think he's worth counting on after tj surgery.
My point is we can survive with our rotation if nova and mike are healthy...i dont want cash to sign to over pay for a pitcher just cuz tanaka will miss the season
 3 years ago '06        #869
Jhnnyblz427 175 heat pts175
space
avatar space
space
$35,300 | Props total: 18233 18233
why i have a feeling tanaka and michael are being stashed for the playoffs?






sorry
 3 years ago '04        #870
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239 OP
space
avatar space
space
$55,726 | Props total: 13124 13124
 kawgre12 said:
My point is we can survive with our rotation if nova and mike are healthy...i dont want cash to sign to over pay for a pitcher just cuz tanaka will miss the season
He will especially if sabathia is out.
 3 years ago '04        #871
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239 OP
space
avatar space
space
$55,726 | Props total: 13124 13124
 LowaEastSide5 said:
why i have a feeling tanaka and michael are being stashed for the playoffs?






sorry


[pic - click to view]

 3 years ago '10        #872
kawgre12 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$13,151 | Props total: 7716 7716
 StuNNa said:
He will especially if sabathia is out.
Hopefully not...the free agent class for position players isnt half bad
 3 years ago '04        #873
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239 OP
space
avatar space
space
$55,726 | Props total: 13124 13124
 kawgre12 said:
Hopefully not...the free agent class for position players isnt half bad
Im not really impressed. I see a bunch of overpaid candidates.
 3 years ago '10        #874
kawgre12 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$13,151 | Props total: 7716 7716
 StuNNa said:
Im not really impressed. I see a bunch of overpaid candidates.
We have a lot of holes to fill
 3 years ago '04        #875
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239 OP
space
avatar space
space
$55,726 | Props total: 13124 13124
 kawgre12 said:
We have a lot of holes to fill
indeed, cash has to do with right tho.
 07-24-2014, 06:29 PM         #876
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StuNNa said:
2014-2015 Offseason

C- Brian McCann
C- Francisco Cervelli - arbitration elibible
C - Austin Romine - pre-arbitration
C - JR Murphy - pre-arbitration
1B - Mark Teixeira
2B - Rob Refsnyder - prearb
SS -
3B -
DH - Alex Rodriguez
IF - Brendan Ryan
IF - Zelous Wheeler - pre-arbitration
LF - Brett Gardner
CF - Jacoby Ellsbury
RF - Carlos Beltran
OF- Zolio Almonte

SP1 - Masahiro Tanaka (might not pitch 2015)
SP2 - CC Sabathia (recovering from knee surgery)
SP3 - Michael Pineda - pre-arb
SP4 - David Phelps - pre-arb
SP5 - Ivan Nova - arbitration eligible (recovering from TJ surgery)



CP -
SU-Dellin Betances - pre arb
SU-Adam Warren - pre arb
RP - Shawn Kelly
RP - Matt Thornton
RP - Shane Greene
RP - Chase Whitley

Notable Losses

Derek Jeter, Chase Headley, Kelly Johnson, Ichiro, Alfonso Soriano, David Robertson, Brian Roberts, Brandon McCarthy, Hiroki Kuroda






@ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @

how do you see us filling out this roster? i know the season ain't over but its gonna be a loonnnnng winter
I won't have a clue on filling out that roster until October.
 3 years ago '04        #877
shadychef04 126 heat pts126
space
avatar space
space
$5,029 | Props total: 2980 2980
 StuNNa said:
Lineup -

2B- Give Refsnyder a shot at making the team out of ST next year
3B- Bring back Chase Headley. He's not 30 yet and wouldn't cost a lot to sign.
SS - Avoid Hanley Ramirez and trading for Troy Tulowitki. Call up Arizona and see what they want for Didi Gregorious. If not Asdrubal Cabrera or Jed Lowrie could be had.
OF - Just get someone athletic enough to spell Beltran but someone that's not old and a non bat like Ichiro
DH - If we don't bring back Headley, then A-Rod will have to play 3B. That would bump Carlos to DH
Man I really want Zobrist
 3 years ago '04        #878
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239 OP
space
avatar space
space
$55,726 | Props total: 13124 13124
 shadychef04 said:
Man I really want Zobrist
he's not a FA. the rays are going to pick up his affordable option for next year if they dont trade him at the deadline. i'd love him tho, he plays alot of positions.
 3 years ago '06        #879
Jhnnyblz427 175 heat pts175
space
avatar space
space
$35,300 | Props total: 18233 18233
What's cashmans deal with Ian Kennedy ? We about to really get him back
 3 years ago '04        #880
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239 OP
space
avatar space
space
$55,726 | Props total: 13124 13124
 LowaEastSide5 said:
What's cashmans deal with Ian Kennedy ? We about to really get him back
nah, SD asked for Jagielo and Clarkin
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 43
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 37
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 36
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 17
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
84 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
18 comments
1 day ago
@gear
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy