Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
21 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NBA Charles Barkley "Lavar Ball isn't a good father."
100 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
13 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
95 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-05-2013, 05:25 AM         #801
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SoFresh170 said:
Bring back Cano for a reasonable amount, maybe 8 yrs/250mil.
So you're into either paying a 31-35 year old 40 Million for one year or a 38 year old 31 million if the contract is 31 million a year? If he gets 250 Million, it's going to be ten years and it's going to be front loaded.

SoFresh170 said:
The thing is Hanley is on his way to make big bucks and Jose Reyes already getting paid. They're dominican and love these big contracts.
Jose Reyes is going to make the Blue Jays regret paying that money because he isn't going to get them any closer to the promised land. Toronto is paying $79 million dollars more than the Marlins are in payroll and they only won twelve more games. Shoutout to WhoNextWithPlex who looks like a complete douchebag in hindsight after our argument about the uselessness of that Marlins trade.

SoFresh170 said:
As far as pitching, I would like to get a guy like Lincecum to come to the yanks. Pretty sure SF aint gonna make a big effort if at all to retain him.
Tim Lincecum vs. the Yankees at Yankee Stadium this past visit: 6.2 Innings, 5 hits, 4 Earned Runs, Six Strikeouts, 2 walks, 1 homer. Personally, I've had enough damaged goods. Unless Tim wants to come ride in the bullpen and attempt to be our next closer then I'd rather let him walk to the Mariners.

SoFresh170 said:
If we can bring back kuroda for under 10mil then i'd say give it a shot. we need new faces on this team, young guys. i say go after lincecum & jesse crain. Our rotation could be CC, Lincecum, Kuroda, Nova, Pineda.

I don't want to shortchange Kuroda, pay that man his money. I don't want Lincecum or Crain. I want Masahiro Tanaka. I want to throw around cash like the Cubs have been doing for some of these top Dominican prospects. The fact that the Yankees aren't even mentioned in the talks for Abreu has me We need young, not old.

SoFresh170 said:
I agree, we shouldn't let curtis granderson walk that easily. Yes, hes been very injury prone but he can be somewhat of a reliable guy, so if hes not tryna be greedy throw him a 2 or 3 year deal.
Grandy isn't injury prone as much as he has really bad luck with hand and forearm placement. He'll be fine, give him 4 years.

SoFresh170 said:
We should look at somehow getting tulo when ever he's done with the rockies to take over at short.
Now THAT guy is injury prone. Same with CarGo.

SoFresh170 said:
But i think we dont need to go all out on getting a decent ss.

[pic - click to view]

Cito fu*king Culver is why we don't need to go all out on a decent SS. Let Jeter hold that spot until Cito gets promoted. @yaboicito made Pinstriped Bible look like a fool for calling him a glove with a limp bat. He went on a 16 game rampage dropping a .417 BABIP in Tampa. He isn't going to be an offensive powerhouse but he has the range to be our shortstop for the future. At 20 years old, I hope he brings his stuff to Tampa this Spring.

SoFresh170 said:
No closers available that I can think of. I think Robertson could replace Mo for the time being. I doubt McCann will walk from where hes at, I think he will be hard to get. Same with Salty. (being that they come right off teams that hate the yanks) I'd say Jose Molina but he's only good to start every other game or so.
Nobody should buy saves and Gary Sanchez is due in late 2014/spring 2015 so McCann can go f himself. The Yankees have a good farm system and they let these kids just linger in mediocrity until they retire and end up at Seton Hall (I'm REALLY bitter about Eric Duncan, okay?).
 10-05-2013, 05:26 AM         #802
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 trill jackson said:
everybody sleeps on masahiro tanaka, he's a japanese pitcher who can come up big for somebody next year. the guy was like 20-0 1.24 era in japan this year, i hope the sox sign him
I hate you for posting about Tanaka before I could.
 4 years ago '04        #803
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239 OP
space
space
$55,710 | Props total: 13101 13101
 Dangerously said:
Like he's about to have the most amazing years in Chicago I mean, his choices are a fulfill the dream of every kid from Peoria could ever have with a band of losers or have the most stressful job in Major League Baseball with a team teetering on the brink of competitive and flat out awful.

I don't think the Yankees have bad years in the plural sense, but I think Joe Girardi's usefulness as a solid name post-Joe Torre has met it's expiration date and he's never going to get a chance to make this leap. He should go for it. Can you imagine if Billy Beane took the Boston job? I bet he secretly regrets it. Girardi doesn't want to regret not going back to Wrigley.

Yankees should be smart and promote Tony Pena to manager. Nothing much will change and the players will be happier with him than a hardass manager trying to play Joe Torre and ending up like Billy Martin. Unless Buck wants to swallow the sour grapes and drop the Orioles. We'll even let him bring Wieters for good measure.

You know, before Pujols got that stupid 10 year $240 Million dollar hate crime, I would agree with you. But the Pujols race only had about three teams seriously in on him (St. Louis, Miami and Anaheim). Hamilton had double that (Angels, Rangers, Mariners, Red Sox, Phillies and at one point Marlins because they would have flipped Giancarlo for prospects (crazy, right?)). Why wouldn't you lock up .309/.355/.504 and a player who hasn't hit fewer than 25 homers in a season since Barack Obama took the oath of office? You're going to see at least six teams in on Cano.

Prepare yourself, the offer is going to be desperate, stupid and costly. Cano is entering year thirty-one or probably thirty-four, so I can see someone giving him no fewer than seven years with a peak year somewhere in there for $30 Million. If it were seven years, you're going to hand Cano, Seven years, $165M, a little under half of what he asked for. He's going for ten years, $250 million. And somebody will give it to him.

$112 Million just let David Price walk into Arlington and dominate them for nine innings in a one game playoff to get into the one game playoff. You don't think they're ready to do something stupid? Especially after getting burned on the Hamilton deal and getting burned with the Nelson Cruz suspension. Rangers aren't that far behind the Angels in total payroll but I wouldn't be surprised to see them put in a bid for Cano, it makes too much sense. Especially if they could flip Profar for some pitching depth.

I told you about the Kendrick trade rumors with the Angels, I'm not sure why you think the Angels would think for a second about ditching league average for league leading when they have such a dynamic squad on the verge of greatness. Why not bid for Cano? I don't think they're going to get him now that I think about the ungodly number Mike Trout is going to command, but I'm putting a few chips on the Angels being mentioned this winter.

People will bid Grandy up because they know the Yanks are getting a discount so they'll tempt him to leave, especially Boston who would give him a nice landing spot in a championship caliber team. I'd give him four years.

[pic - click to view]

or Washington Heights riots!!!!!

[pic - click to view]

(riot not pictured)
-I really don't see the Red Sox going after Granderson. They're gonna let that Bradley kid take over CF.

-Angels are saving every penny to throw at Trout for his eventual megadeal. I doubt they wanna have Pujols, Cano, and Hamilton all in their mid to late 30's and then having to give trout a 300mm extension.

-Texas needs pitching more. They're surplus is infield depth, doubt they go after Cano just based on price. Daniels is a smart GM/president.

-Pena would only be a place holder manager and scapegoat for why we suck for the next few years.
 10-05-2013, 05:30 AM         #804
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 theblast22 said:
basically we are fu*ked.
Until May 2015, probably yes.
 4 years ago '04        #805
space
space
 Dangerously said:
I hate you for posting about Tanaka before I could.
They need to start getting aggressive in the international market for pitchers. The ghost of Kei Igawa still haunts the Yankees. Its part of the reason they shyed away from Darvish.

Ryu from the dodgers was pretty solid. I rather gamble on one of international stars then overpay and be stuck with a bum like Matt Garza.
 10-05-2013, 05:35 AM         #806
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 theblast22 said:
- That bi*ch a.ss pitcher pienda better be ready
He has back end rotation stuff, he's going to be nothing more than Carl Pavano until proven otherwise.

theblast22 said:
- Chris Stewart NEEDS TO fu*k OFF

theblast22 said:
- ICHRO can stay
Too much youth in the minors for Ichiro to continue dropping drag bunts to pad his stats.

theblast22 said:
- VELLS
That was fun for a moment.

theblast22 said:
- I would bring back Renyolds and Overbay
I only want Soriano back.

theblast22 said:
- Flip nunez for somebody

theblast22 said:
- hopefully mark and derek are ready to go.
Probably will be.

theblast22 said:
- Going to need 3 new starting pitchers and a closer because robinson likes to get cute and put people on all the time
Thinking about buying a veteran closer makes me physically ill.

theblast22 said:
- Cashman needs to fu*k off.
Cashman should be Executive of the Year for some of the magic he pulled off.
 10-05-2013, 05:36 AM         #807
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StuNNa said:
They need to start getting aggressive in the international market for pitchers. The ghost of Kei Igawa still haunts the Yankees. Its part of the reason they shyed away from Darvish.

Ryu from the dodgers was pretty solid. I rather gamble on one of international stars then overpay and be stuck with a bum like Matt Garza.
I'm hoping they put money on Tanaka. But by the looks of it, probably won't.
 4 years ago '04        #808
space
space
 theblast22 said:
not really.
after the luxury tax thing resets to 17 pct we'll be back in 2015
 10-05-2013, 05:38 AM         #809
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StuNNa said:
-I really don't see the Red Sox going after Granderson. They're gonna let that Bradley kid take over CF.

-Angels are saving every penny to throw at Trout for his eventual megadeal. I doubt they wanna have Pujols, Cano, and Hamilton all in their mid to late 30's and then having to give trout a 300mm extension.

-Texas needs pitching more. They're surplus is infield depth, doubt they go after Cano just based on price. Daniels is a smart GM/president.

-Pena would only be a place holder manager and scapegoat for why we suck for the next few years.
Bradley looked like overhyped garbage.

I should bet you on who is going to be in on who Stunna because you keep countering me with these needs and I'm telling you they're practically irrelevant.

Tony is good money, pay that man his money.
 10-05-2013, 05:39 AM         #810
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StuNNa said:
after the luxury tax thing resets to 17 pct we'll be back in 2015
I bet you the Yankees don't spend sh*t and let some of these AA and A+ Tampa talents get promoted. Maybe 1 or 2 veteran names will get added.
 4 years ago '04        #811
space
space
 Dangerously said:
I'm hoping they put money on Tanaka. But by the looks of it, probably won't.
they need to fu*king get creative man. these cubans are coming over and playing good. Puig gonna be making like 7 or 8 million for his prime years

i dont know much about Tanaka, gonna check out some vids. There were just too many failed Japanese pitchers in the MLB.
 10-05-2013, 05:40 AM         #812
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 steeLTown said:
Yankees are gonna suck for a while
Not as much as the Pirates will in two years
 4 years ago '04        #813
space
space
 Dangerously said:
I bet you the Yankees don't spend sh*t and let some of these AA and A+ Tampa talents get promoted. Maybe 1 or 2 veteran names will get added.
id love to see one of those outfielders make it to the bigs. i mean if we know we're gonna suck, atleast give them a try in the bigs to know what we got going forward. one of williams/austin/heathcott has to atleast be league average. better than running ichiro out there every day
 4 years ago '04        #814
space
space
 Dangerously said:
Not as much as the Pirates will in two years
u would think he'd be humble after 20 years of losing

aj burnett is retiring and the real francisco liriano will rear his ugly head soon
 10-05-2013, 05:42 AM         #815
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StuNNa said:
they need to fu*king get creative man. these cubans are coming over and playing good. Puig gonna be making like 7 or 8 million for his prime years

i dont know much about Tanaka, gonna check out some vids. There were just too many failed Japanese pitchers in the MLB.
Something tells me Puig is going to fall off hard.

As far as Tanaka goes, I think he's worth the risk.
 10-05-2013, 05:43 AM         #816
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StuNNa said:
id love to see one of those outfielders make it to the bigs. i mean if we know we're gonna suck, atleast give them a try in the bigs to know what we got going forward. one of williams/austin/heathcott has to atleast be league average. better than running ichiro out there every day
That's what i'm saying, it's like these kids are being groomed to be nothing more than future Miami Marlins
 10-05-2013, 05:44 AM         #817
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StuNNa said:
u would think he'd be humble after 20 years of losing

aj burnett is retiring and the real francisco liriano will rear his ugly head soon
 4 years ago '04        #818
space
space
 Dangerously said:
Something tells me Puig is going to fall off hard.

As far as Tanaka goes, I think he's worth the risk.
if he falls off, the guy only makes 7 or 8 million. whats that to the yankees, or the dodgers for that matter? they pay carl crawford/ethier/kemp a combined 60 million in salary to be hurt/underachieve.
 10-05-2013, 05:45 AM         #819
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StuNNa said:
if he falls off, the guy only makes 7 or 8 million. whats that to the yankees, or the dodgers for that matter? they pay carl crawford/ethier/kemp a combined 60 million in salary to be hurt/underachieve.
Yankees think they have about 7 or 8 Puigs for about as much as one costs right now.
 4 years ago '04        #820
space
space
 Dangerously said:
That's what i'm saying, it's like these kids are being groomed to be nothing more than future Miami Marlins
a-jax never got a shot here. they let him toil in triple-a for years. same with montero. montero could've been something more than what he is now.
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
30 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
63 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
285 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
128 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
53 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
63 comments
20 hours ago