Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
10 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #61
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239 OP
space
space
$55,764 | Props total: 13147 13147
plz dont talk about the rays in my thread, they are talented but alot of players on that team have attitude problems. plus after kazmir, nobody else can pitch on that team.
 11 years ago '05        #62
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
 stunna2004 said:
plz dont talk about the rays in my thread, they are talented but alot of players on that team have attitude problems. plus after kazmir, nobody else can pitch on that team.
You're an idiot. Upton & Young are the only ones who have ever spoke out about the management. And they were both right. Young should have been brought up at the beginning of last year. They all said they both would have attitude problems in the majors and neither of them have. Like I said Ownership is the reason our pitching blows.
 02-08-2007, 11:58 AM         #63
BeenStackinB's 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Santoro said:
Because there is talent on that team. It's mostly the owners that fu*k that team up. Carl Crawford is probably the best left fielder in the game, especially defensively. Rocco Baldelli when he is not hurt is one hell of center fielder and this year he will have his best year. And fu*k Delmon Young is just nasty. He's only 21 and he just going to get better. The Devil Rays have one of the best Outfields defensively and will have one of the best outfields offensively. We have a lot of young players that can only get better with the right coaching. The problem is our ownership says they're going to do this and that and just don't.
Carl crawford best left fielder in the game?? Best outfield offevsively????

My 8 year old brother just looked at that coment , shook his head and laughed. hahahaha
 11 years ago '05        #64
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
 BeenStackinB's said:
Carl crawford best left fielder in the game?? Best outfield offevsively????

My 8 year old brother just looked at that coment , shook his head and laughed. hahahaha
Can you read. I said they will be the best, key word, will be. And name a better left fielder defensively then Carl Crawford. He gets robbed every year because he is on the Devil Rays. Not to mention he is only 25 and getting better every year.
 11 years ago '06        #65
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
true, although i must admit they have alot of talent..i just dont have patiences for a team to rebuild...sort of like the red sox dont have patience on their youngster (which have led them to trade all star players in the past)..idk, im just the type of person that likes a contending team (although i've always been a red sox fan, not on a bandwagon..)but thats jsut me..
 11 years ago '04        #66
space
space
 Santoro said:
You're an idiot. Upton & Young are the only ones who have ever spoke out about the management. And they were both right. Young should have been brought up at the beginning of last year. They all said they both would have attitude problems in the majors and neither of them have. Like I said Ownership is the reason our pitching blows.
Have you ever heard of Elijah Dukes you f'n retard, the player that was crying along with Upton talking sh*t about the Rays' FO not giving the prospects a chance. Maybe bcuz....they suck. And oh yeah, Crawford will probly be traded at the deadline along with Baldelli.
 11 years ago '05        #67
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
Elijah Dukes is a big queefing pus*y
 11 years ago '04        #68
space
space
nah....Joey Gathright is, after taking that uppercut from Julian "The Real Deal" Tavarez. LOL
 11 years ago '05        #69
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
 stunna2004 said:
Have you ever heard of Elijah Dukes you f'n retard, the player that was crying along with Upton talking sh*t about the Rays' FO not giving the prospects a chance. Maybe bcuz....they suck. And oh yeah, Crawford will probly be traded at the deadline along with Baldelli.
You're fu*king kidding me right? Dukes hasn't even played one game in the majors. Your basing his attitude on bullsh*t he did in the Minors. Delmon Young also threw a bat at an umpire in the minors. Has he done anything like that in the majors? No. Let's no forget Bernie Williams almost hit an ump with his helmet last year. So that's 3 attitudes on and only 2 starters who have shown known of these attitudes what so ever. Rocco & Carl are on the trade block every year. They've gone no where yet. I'm not worried.

And to your comment on Tavarez. I hate him. Gathright went after the game and called him out from his locker room. Gathright is a black belt and shorter and still would have whooped Taverz' a.ss.

Last edited by Santoro; 02-09-2007 at 01:31 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #70
space
space
Yanks>BJ's>Sox>Bal>TB this year
 02-09-2007, 02:18 PM         #71
BeenStackinB's 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why is everybody talking about the devil gays? who cares about minor league baseball
 11 years ago '06        #72
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
 BeenStackinB's said:
Let's talk yankees , all children take you matters somewhere else
just flock to my yankee thread man.....

thats why i created mine before these other idiots did....cuz all they do is carry on meaningless arguments, and give us true yankee fans a bad name
 11 years ago '04        #73
space
space
yankees got it this year!
 11 years ago '07        #74
Mr.NYCinNC 33 heat pts33
space
space
$9,902 | Props total: 2280 2280
26 world series is all i got to say
 02-18-2007, 09:55 PM         #75
currybai 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all i got to say is that the yankees better wint he world series this year with that motherfu*kin lineup, its been too damn long and i been rocking my yankees fitted since i was 5.
 11 years ago '05        #76
bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
space
$8,275 | Props total: 0 0
 BeenStackinB's said:
why is everybody talking about the devil gays? who cares about minor league baseball
We all know the Yanks takin the AL East...the more interesting talk is, who's gonna take second place? Sox or Blue Jays?
 11 years ago '04        #77
space
space
BJ's got a decent rotation and a deep lineup. They should be 2nd place bound if Halladay and Burnett avoid the DL.
 11 years ago '06        #78
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
Im very skeptical on the yankees this season..i just dont think they a solid rotation with Pettite, Pavano and that Jap. pitcher..
 11 years ago '04        #79
space
space
 Manny05 said:
Im very skeptical on the yankees this season..i just dont think they a solid rotation with Pettite, Pavano and that Jap. pitcher..
The Yankees will be fine, the projected lineup as is will score probably 6-7 runs a game for us. Wang(The Ace) can be counted on, Mussina is a capable #2, Pettitte is a super #3 to have, Pavano can perform as a #4, and if the Igawa experiment goes bad, he can get pushed to the bullpen for Phillip Hughes.
 11 years ago '04        #80
RoyceDa59 240 heat pts240
space
space
$14,969 | Props total: 4681 4681
Still pissed we lost to the Tribe today.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
105 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy