New York Yankees

most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
37 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
187 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
24 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
194 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '07        #701
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 Manny05 said:

well atleast you have a fairly good shot of winning today with mussina on the mound.
but knowing how the yanks are playing, i wouldnt be surprise if they surrender today either.
..................I think it may be a wrap for the season...any thoughts?
 9 years ago '04        #702
klone03 
space
space
$9,930 | Props total: 2 2
i get to work today & my co-worker who's a red sox fan is screaming 'go yankees'. dude just wants us to beat the rays so they can advance in the pennant race. what a lose-lose situation.
 9 years ago '05        #703
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
 klone03 said:
i get to work today & my co-worker who's a red sox fan is screaming 'go yankees'. dude just wants us to beat the rays so they can advance in the pennant race. what a lose-lose situation.
This sh*t does suck man. I'm watchin the scoreboard hopin the Yankees pull it off against the Rays :banghead:

Hell has frozen over

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '04        #704
klone03 
space
space
^ lol.
 9 years ago '07        #705
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,890 | Props total: 2244 2244
fellas i was thinkin, as i often do when it concerns the yanks...

question... IF (and that's a big if, no pun intended) the yankees make the playoffs... would u be satisfied or consider them one of the greater yanks teams of recent yrs for doing the impossible?

better yet, we made the playoffs and win the world series... would this be one of the best yankees / baseball teams ever?

just a pipe dream but i'm tryin to keep hope alive like jesse jackson... manny05/bosox i'd like to see what either of yall have to say too
 9 years ago '05        #706
BoSox84 
space
space
If the Yanks managed to make the playoffs at this point, it would be an epic collapse on the part of the Rays IMO. The Sox have found their stride at the right time, so I think they're gonna pull away. So if the Yanks make it, I think it's a comeback on the level of '78, on the level of the Phils comin back on the Mets last year. I don't know if you could say they'd be one of the greatest Yanks teams of recent years, but you could say they had more heart than any Yanks team since '01 with the way that team came back 3 straight games at home in the WS
 9 years ago '04        #707
klone03 
space
space
 I Am The Truth said:
fellas i was thinkin, as i often do when it concerns the yanks...

question... IF (and that's a big if, no pun intended) the yankees make the playoffs... would u be satisfied or consider them one of the greater yanks teams of recent yrs for doing the impossible?

better yet, we made the playoffs and win the world series... would this be one of the best yankees / baseball teams ever?

just a pipe dream but i'm tryin to keep hope alive like jesse jackson... manny05/bosox i'd like to see what either of yall have to say too
well...i'm not manny05 or bosox but i'd like to say that IF the yankees do end up making the playoffs it would have to involve a major turn-around as far as clutch hitting & starting pitching as well as other teams collapsing terribly. & IF those things were to happen then i think yes, they could be considered one of the best teams ever given what they had to overcome.
 9 years ago '07        #708
space
space
well klone i knew u weren't just gonna let that question linger w/o an answer haha...

but i gotta agree w/ both of u in some respects. bosox i'm not necessarily talkin about the rays or sox breaking down, i'm just talkin if the yanks get on their 07 colorado rockies tip and just start winning everyday, and overtake either the AL east or the wildcard. And if the yanks won it all, i'd say they'd be top 3 yanks squads since the 90s besides the 96 and 01 teams. And yes, i'd rank em higher than the recording breakin 98 squad.

like klone said, the pitching, clutch hitting, and hitting w/ RISP needs to skyrocket ASAP

what do the rest of you all think?
 9 years ago '07        #709
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
fu*k a ray
 9 years ago '05        #710
Bx_Bomberz 183 heat pts183
space
space
$19,477 | Props total: 12579 12579
nah u guys r wrong we got a better chance catchin the sox then tampa..
 9 years ago '04        #711
klone03 
space
space
check out this commercial i saw on yes last night. not sure if it's new or not but it's fu*king hilarious.

9 years ago '07        #712
Adam Is BeTTeR 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,850 | Props total: 2534 2534
^^hahahaha that sh*t is mad funny
 9 years ago '05        #713
BoSox84 
space
space
 klone03 said:
check out this commercial i saw on yes last night. not sure if it's new or not but it's fu*king hilarious.

Me and my girl went up to Boston a couple weeks back. Me and my buddy started sayin wicked this and wicked that, fakin the Boston accent. My girl haaaaaated that sh*t. She started slappin me everytime I said wicked. But she's originally from Jersey, so that might be where that hatred comes from
 9 years ago '06        #714
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
wtf?...im pretty sure i posted today...
did my post get deleted?!?
 9 years ago '07        #715
space
space
 klone03 said:

lmaoooooo

"you guys ready to rent some cas???" the look on dudes faces, lol
 9 years ago '06        #716
jj01 
space
space
$44,959 | Props total: 4679 4679
damn, officially 4th in the division now. sh*t looks just about over
 9 years ago '04        #717
rashad0715 76 heat pts76
space
space
$10,403 | Props total: 212 212
 jj01 said:
damn, officially 4th in the division now. sh*t looks just about over
It's been over for them for awhile. Did you see that little brawl?
 9 years ago '07        #718
space
space
I dunno why but I think of the Rays like Baby Yankees
 9 years ago '07        #719
space
space
 Adam Is BeTTeR said:
I dunno why but I think of the Rays like Baby Yankees
cuz they play just like the 96 yanks... relatively young team w/ a few older guys, solid pitching, come from behind hitting

and of course they're AL east.... Rays/Sox games have been more of a rivalry this yr than Sox/Yanks. remember that coco crisp/rays pitcher f!ght?
 9 years ago '07        #720
space
space
 I Am The Truth said:
cuz they play just like the 96 yanks... relatively young team w/ a few older guys, solid pitching, come from behind hitting

and of course they're AL east.... Rays/Sox games have been more of a rivalry this yr than Sox/Yanks. remember that coco crisp/rays pitcher f!ght?
yeah man, that can definitely be why...

yeah i do brah, what about it?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
204 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
79 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy