New York Yankees

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
84 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
131 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
77 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '07        #581
Adam Is BeTTeR 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,845 | Props total: 2532 2532
people always mention the age of the Yankees, but how come nobody ever mentions the age of the Angels? Their just as old
 9 years ago '04        #582
klone03 
space
space
$9,930 | Props total: 2 2
quit talking sh*t about the red sox and how they're gonna suck. the fact is, right now we suck & we been sucking all year. they did something about their main problem...what did we do?

pettitte's getting shelled right now & he's probably our 2nd best starter. mussina got shelled in his last appearance & he's our #1. the only one pitching worth sh*t is joba. our hitting is hot & cold. sh*t's ridiculous.
 07-31-2008, 07:20 PM         #583
Ramzrule999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i agree with u man...im a die hard yankee fan and watch almost every single game and i just saw petitte get lit up and turned off the tv...im soo fu*kin pissed that one night we score 13 runs and then the next night we score nothing...our pitching is just like that too...our starters win 6 straight games with eras of like 2 and then outta nowhere we lose 2 out of 3 to the fu*kin orioles..WTF
 9 years ago '04        #584
klone03 
space
space
^ word. for this much money we should be competing with the best teams...not laying down one game & playing the next. i remember back in the day we used to play with heart & go after every game. no more.
 9 years ago '07        #585
space
space
who cares dude, let them talk sh*t, why are you taking away their freedom of speech? RedSox fans talk just as much sh*t to us, not even during just the baseball season, but during Basketball season especially, and Football, I personally don't talk sh*t, because I honestly don't give a fu*k, but I'm not going to tell someone else, and hold them back from what they want or got to say...and trust me, I NEVER talk sh*t, but if somebody replies back to me and try and get at me, I'm going to reply back, that's just how it is, or how it should be, shouldn't it?
 9 years ago '04        #586
klone03 
space
space
 Adam Is BeTTeR said:
who cares dude, let them talk sh*t, why are you taking away their freedom of speech? RedSox fans talk just as much sh*t to us, not even during just the baseball season, but during Basketball season especially, and Football, I personally don't talk sh*t, because I honestly don't give a fu*k, but I'm not going to tell someone else, and hold them back from what they want or got to say...and trust me, I NEVER talk sh*t, but if somebody replies back to me and try and get at me, I'm going to reply back, that's just how it is, or how it should be, shouldn't it?
^ i'm exercising my freedom of speech right now too.
 9 years ago '07        #587
space
space
 klone03 said:
^ i'm exercising my freedom of speech right now too.
your right, and I understand where you're coming from, we shouldn't talk sh*t, were in third place, and even if we are in first, I still believe that we shouldn't talk sh*t, always respect your opponents...well, that's just how I am, always show respect, but people that don't show respect are just the people that p!ss me off, so I just f!ght back.
 9 years ago '04        #588
klone03 
space
space
^ i agree with you. if it's a situation where i have to defend myself or the yankees than i go all out...but some people on here take it to a different level. & imo it's people like that who give yankee fans a bad name.
 9 years ago '08        #589
El Fuerte 
space
space
$3,902 | Props total: 1700 1700
why is Andy still in there?
 9 years ago '07        #590
space
space
 klone03 said:
^ i agree with you. if it's a situation where i have to defend myself or the yankees than i go all out...but some people on here take it to a different level. & imo it's people like that who give yankee fans a bad name.
I understand, and I agree with you on that, I think it's giving a bad name not just the Yankees, but the fans, and for the people in NY, people from other states will look at us and say, "wow, this is how New Yorkers are?"...but yeah, I understand...

and smh @ this game right now, just take Pettite out man
 9 years ago '04        #591
klone03 
space
space
 El Fuerte said:
why is Andy still in there?
^ i guess they don't know what to do without farnsie.
 9 years ago '04        #592
klone03 
space
space
:wow: oh sh*t.
 9 years ago '07        #593
space
space
Abreu, A-rod, and Giambi are up, hopefully we can get a little rally going
 9 years ago '08        #594
El Fuerte 
space
space
$3,902 | Props total: 1700 1700
god this team makes me so fu*kin mad

i swear its like they play wit no sense of urgency, get close in the standings just to let it slip away

they can never put together a prolonged string of good play

they tease u with one great week and then just come back down to normalcy
 9 years ago '07        #595
space
space
that call fu*ked everything up, f*g**t a.ss ump, I hope he gets stomped out by a bunch of fans after the game
 07-31-2008, 10:31 PM         #596
shonuff12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 klone03 said:
quit talking sh*t about the red sox and how they're gonna suck. the fact is, right now we suck & we been sucking all year. they did something about their main problem...what did we do?

pettitte's getting shelled right now & he's probably our 2nd best starter. mussina got shelled in his last appearance & he's our #1. the only one pitching worth sh*t is joba. our hitting is hot & cold. sh*t's ridiculous.
1) calm the fu*k down..for being such a fan..you apparently haven't seen the Yankees the last 3-4 years in August and Sept.

2) We're losing the angels..what a shock..they always beat our a.ss...they smoked the Sox too...no surprise here. Never mind if you watched the game our fielding was a.ss..Cano missed a few balls he could have gotten, A-Rod had that one ball that ricocheted off his glove away from Jeter..it was Andy's first game with a brand new catcher..be easy

3) You aren't paying attention to Mussina either..look at his worst starts this year..two of them came against the Orioles...their lineup gives him trouble..what can I say about that, never mind that Kevin Millar has single handedly beat our a.ss when we have played them...he has 16 HR this year, 6 came against the Yanks..

The sox just got hosed and Yanks fans have a right to be happy for a minute..but we have a hard schedule the rest of the year and our hitting needs to be more consistent..but two bad pitching outings is nothing to get all worked up about..when they start doing it for 2-3 games in row..then you should worry

Last edited by shonuff12; 07-31-2008 at 10:33 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #597
klone03 
space
space
nice work by ponson getting out of that jam.
 9 years ago '07        #598
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,890 | Props total: 2244 2244
this is a good game... let's see if the pinstripes can pull it out
 9 years ago '04        #599
klone03 
space
space
why? why mo?
 9 years ago '07        #600
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,890 | Props total: 2244 2244
 klone03 said:
why? why mo?
thinking the same thing... control wasn't there
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
142 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
94 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
77 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
45 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
297 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy