New York Yankees

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

02-06-2007, 12:16 PM         #51
Spookerrr 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Santoro said
No one is upset. Who are you? Nobody. I don't know you. This is a message board. You're just another a**hole with an opinion. I'm actually getting paid to reply to you. I've called you out on your bullsh*t arguments and all you can reply with is,"you have a tiny brain." You've said that like 15 times. Work on a new insult. Shonuff is real Yankees fan and more of a fan than you because he can actually back up his arguments and knows pretty much everything there is to know about the Yankees. My homes are in 2 separate places. I don't need to explain myself to you.
Wow, Im gettin paid to reply to you too, so dont think thats something above me. You haven't backed up one single argument, all you can say is "You're from CT, you dont have a sports team." Thats it! thats all you've said. Shonuff is obviously more of a real fan than yourself as well, because you haven't backed up sh*t about the Red Sox. I've been watchin the Yankees for over 20 years, so dont think I dont know my team well. Obviously he wasn't as confrontational to you as I was, and thats what makes him a better yankee fan right?
Now are you done? Our arguing is getting tired, and neither one of us is going to agree to anything. We both know damn well we got a lot of pride for our teams, and its just going to go on and on. Enjoy your third and last place AL east teams man, Im done with your a.ss.

12 years ago '05        #52
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,951 | Props total: 13 13
 Spookerrr said
Wow, Im gettin paid to reply to you too, so dont think thats something above me. You haven't backed up one single argument, all you can say is "You're from CT, you dont have a sports team." Thats it! thats all you've said. Shonuff is obviously more of a real fan than yourself as well, because you haven't backed up sh*t about the Red Sox. I've been watchin the Yankees for over 20 years, so dont think I dont know my team well. Obviously he wasn't as confrontational to you as I was, and thats what makes him a better yankee fan right?
Now are you done? Our arguing is getting tired, and neither one of us is going to agree to anything. We both know damn well we got a lot of pride for our teams, and its just going to go on and on. Enjoy your third and last place AL east teams man, Im done with your a.ss.
When you learn how to read I'll start replying to you. Lol @ Shonuff not be confrontational to me.

02-06-2007, 01:00 PM         #53
Spookerrr 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Santoro said
When you learn how to read I'll start replying to you. Lol @ Shonuff not be confrontational to me.
Wow, good comeback. Ill take that as your resignation to the argument.

12 years ago '05        #54
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
 Spookerrr said
Wow, good comeback. Ill take that as your resignation to the argument.
It makes sense to everyone, but you.

02-06-2007, 01:06 PM         #55
Spookerrr 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Santoro said
It makes sense to everyone, but you.
Yeh cuz everyone in here is on your bandwagon. Its just me and you arguing and no one else is paying attention, so your falling on deaf ears man.

And that had to have been the fastest response Ive seen yet in this thing. Are you sitting there and reloading the page waiting for my response lol. Goddamn, alright, I gotta get back to work, Im seriously done with you for today. You're welcome to keep talking to yourself....

12 years ago '05        #56
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
 Spookerrr said
Yeh cuz everyone in here is on your bandwagon. Its just me and you arguing and no one else is paying attention, so your falling on deaf ears man.

And that had to have been the fastest response Ive seen yet in this thing. Are you sitting there and reloading the page waiting for my response lol. Goddamn, alright, I gotta get back to work, Im seriously done with you for today. You're welcome to keep talking to yourself....
Same response time as yours. You're a clown man. Get back to McDonalds.

02-06-2007, 01:19 PM         #57
BeenStackinB's 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Santoro said
Same response time as yours. You're a clown man. Get back to McDonalds.
lol he told that n*gga to get back on the fries , both of ya'll is weak tho goin back and forth online like you actually gonna accomplish somethin

12 years ago '04        #58
GarySanchize24 240 heat pts240 OP
space
space
$56,756 | Props total: 14754 14754
lol @ living in TB and repping Boston and TB Devil Rays, that is pretty pathetic.

12 years ago '06        #59
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 3 3
how do you rep for tampa bay? they fu*king suck lol.
i cant understand how a fan sits in a game watching their team lose every season lol, just like the royals..god dam, how can you be a fan of that sh*t..pathetic...

12 years ago '05        #60
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
 Manny05 said
how do you rep for tampa bay? they fu*king suck lol.
i cant understand how a fan sits in a game watching their team lose every season lol, just like the royals..god dam, how can you be a fan of that sh*t..pathetic...
Because there is talent on that team. It's mostly the owners that fu*k that team up. Carl Crawford is probably the best left fielder in the game, especially defensively. Rocco Baldelli when he is not hurt is one hell of center fielder and this year he will have his best year. And fu*k Delmon Young is just nasty. He's only 21 and he just going to get better. The Devil Rays have one of the best Outfields defensively and will have one of the best outfields offensively. We have a lot of young players that can only get better with the right coaching. The problem is our ownership says they're going to do this and that and just don't.

12 years ago '04        #61
space
space
plz dont talk about the rays in my thread, they are talented but alot of players on that team have attitude problems. plus after kazmir, nobody else can pitch on that team.

12 years ago '05        #62
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
 stunna2004 said
plz dont talk about the rays in my thread, they are talented but alot of players on that team have attitude problems. plus after kazmir, nobody else can pitch on that team.
You're an idiot. Upton & Young are the only ones who have ever spoke out about the management. And they were both right. Young should have been brought up at the beginning of last year. They all said they both would have attitude problems in the majors and neither of them have. Like I said Ownership is the reason our pitching blows.

02-08-2007, 11:58 AM         #63
BeenStackinB's 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Santoro said
Because there is talent on that team. It's mostly the owners that fu*k that team up. Carl Crawford is probably the best left fielder in the game, especially defensively. Rocco Baldelli when he is not hurt is one hell of center fielder and this year he will have his best year. And fu*k Delmon Young is just nasty. He's only 21 and he just going to get better. The Devil Rays have one of the best Outfields defensively and will have one of the best outfields offensively. We have a lot of young players that can only get better with the right coaching. The problem is our ownership says they're going to do this and that and just don't.
Carl crawford best left fielder in the game?? Best outfield offevsively????

My 8 year old brother just looked at that coment , shook his head and laughed. hahahaha

12 years ago '05        #64
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
 BeenStackinB's said
Carl crawford best left fielder in the game?? Best outfield offevsively????

My 8 year old brother just looked at that coment , shook his head and laughed. hahahaha
Can you read. I said they will be the best, key word, will be. And name a better left fielder defensively then Carl Crawford. He gets robbed every year because he is on the Devil Rays. Not to mention he is only 25 and getting better every year.

12 years ago '06        #65
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 3 3
true, although i must admit they have alot of talent..i just dont have patiences for a team to rebuild...sort of like the red sox dont have patience on their youngster (which have led them to trade all star players in the past)..idk, im just the type of person that likes a contending team (although i've always been a red sox fan, not on a bandwagon..)but thats jsut me..

12 years ago '04        #66
space
space
 Santoro said
You're an idiot. Upton & Young are the only ones who have ever spoke out about the management. And they were both right. Young should have been brought up at the beginning of last year. They all said they both would have attitude problems in the majors and neither of them have. Like I said Ownership is the reason our pitching blows.
Have you ever heard of Elijah Dukes you f'n retard, the player that was crying along with Upton talking sh*t about the Rays' FO not giving the prospects a chance. Maybe bcuz....they suck. And oh yeah, Crawford will probly be traded at the deadline along with Baldelli.

12 years ago '05        #67
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,184 | Props total: 26 26
Elijah Dukes is a big queefing pus*y

12 years ago '04        #68
space
space
nah....Joey Gathright is, after taking that uppercut from Julian "The Real Deal" Tavarez. LOL

12 years ago '05        #69
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
 stunna2004 said
Have you ever heard of Elijah Dukes you f'n retard, the player that was crying along with Upton talking sh*t about the Rays' FO not giving the prospects a chance. Maybe bcuz....they suck. And oh yeah, Crawford will probly be traded at the deadline along with Baldelli.
You're fu*king kidding me right? Dukes hasn't even played one game in the majors. Your basing his attitude on bullsh*t he did in the Minors. Delmon Young also threw a bat at an umpire in the minors. Has he done anything like that in the majors? No. Let's no forget Bernie Williams almost hit an ump with his helmet last year. So that's 3 attitudes on and only 2 starters who have shown known of these attitudes what so ever. Rocco & Carl are on the trade block every year. They've gone no where yet. I'm not worried.

And to your comment on Tavarez. I hate him. Gathright went after the game and called him out from his locker room. Gathright is a black belt and shorter and still would have whooped Taverz' a.ss.

Last edited by Santoro; 02-09-2007 at 01:31 AM..

12 years ago '04        #70
space
space
Yanks>BJ's>Sox>Bal>TB this year

02-09-2007, 02:18 PM         #71
BeenStackinB's 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why is everybody talking about the devil gays? who cares about minor league baseball

12 years ago '06        #72
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
 BeenStackinB's said
Let's talk yankees , all children take you matters somewhere else
just flock to my yankee thread man.....

thats why i created mine before these other idiots did....cuz all they do is carry on meaningless arguments, and give us true yankee fans a bad name

12 years ago '04        #73
space
space
yankees got it this year!

12 years ago '07        #74
Mr.NYCinNC 34 heat pts34
space
space
$9,929 | Props total: 2336 2336
26 world series is all i got to say

02-18-2007, 09:55 PM         #75
currybai 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all i got to say is that the yankees better wint he world series this year with that motherfu*kin lineup, its been too damn long and i been rocking my yankees fitted since i was 5.

Home      

most viewed right now
-27online now  43
Image(s) inside Brianna Amor IG Thot Getting SUED A Turn Of Events
47 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+20online now  28
Video inside If You Decide To Get Married, This Will Be Your Life
127 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-18online now  21
MMA Conor McGregor Accused Of Rape?
47 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+190online now  18
Video inside Kanye let's it be known.
333 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+47online now  16
Money making Mitch
75 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+147online now  15
Strippers long jump now?
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+53online now  14
Image(s) inside Rich Porter Sister Patricia Blasts Alpo In Latest IG post #StopGlorify..
171 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-28online now  11
Nicki Minaj Sneak Disses Meek Mill "You Need Your Ops, You Not A Real Man"
133 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy