New York Yankees

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
52 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #41
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
 Spookerrr said:
Yeh, another horrible argument on your side. Most people on here dont rep two teams in the same fu*king division! You are so fu*king stupid, its really just getting comical now. Who gives a sh*t if you saw them develop, then be a fan of them and not the Red Sox. And why shouldnt I be rooting for the Yankees dumbass? I live closer to Yankee Stadium than I do any other stadium. So your logic fails once again. My point doesnt even lie in the fact of mileage, its the two team factor. You can be a fan of whatever you want, but thats just gay.
You get all mad because I pointed out plenty of flaws in Boston, and now cuz you're lookin like a retard for repping two teams in the same division. You really have nothing intelligent to say much like your Xtadaz f*g counterpart. Just stop talkin now and go make your Tampa Bay Devil Rays thread, or go back to the Red Sox, its your choice.
Are you really this stupid. Every argument you've had I've clearly came back with an intelligent reply usually dissecting your whole argument. You can think whatever you want. I think it's a lot worse being a fan of multiple teams in multiple states that you don't even live in, then being a fan of teams in 2 states you live in. It shows no loyalty. I actually want the Devil Rays to move to the NL because they have no chance with the Payroll that the Yankees & Red Sox have. I had this argument with a guy from Philly a couple months bag. He was a die hard Eagles fan then moved down here and became a Bucs fan. It's fine to take on new teams, but don't give up loyalties. And I never gave up my loyalty. So keep getting mad.
 02-05-2007, 06:29 PM         #42
Spookerrr 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Santoro said:
Are you really this stupid. Every argument you've had I've clearly came back with an intelligent reply usually dissecting your whole argument. You can think whatever you want. I think it's a lot worse being a fan of multiple teams in multiple states that you don't even live in, then being a fan of teams in 2 states you live in. It shows no loyalty. I actually want the Devil Rays to move to the NL because they have no chance with the Payroll that the Yankees & Red Sox have. I had this argument with a guy from Philly a couple months bag. He was a die hard Eagles fan then moved down here and became a Bucs fan. It's fine to take on new teams, but don't give up loyalties. And I never gave up my loyalty. So keep getting mad.
What the hell have you dissected? You only made yourself sound dumber than you did before, which I didnt think was even possible. And if you could put two and two together, you'd see all of my favorite professional teams are in one state you fu*king moron. Your logic really mystifies me.
I live in Connecticut, where there are no professional sports teams. And you say you have a masters. Well, THERE ARE NO PROFESSIONAL SPORTS TEAMS IN CONNECTICUT, U R SO fu*kING STUPID IT AMAZES ME!! That is seriously the only logic you can come up with? More than half of the states in the country dont have a professional sports team. So they are not entitled to root for a team? Yeh, thats a pitiful argument.
I cannot help the fact my family settled in Connecticut you retard, use some common sense seriously. I can help the fact though that I only root one team in the AL East. You lost the argument my man, just stop seriously.
 11 years ago '05        #43
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
 Spookerrr said:
What the hell have you dissected? You only made yourself sound dumber than you did before, which I didnt think was even possible. And if you could put two and two together, you'd see all of my favorite professional teams are in one state you fu*king moron. Your logic really mystifies me.
I live in Connecticut, where there are no professional sports teams. And you say you have a masters. Well, THERE ARE NO PROFESSIONAL SPORTS TEAMS IN CONNECTICUT, U R SO fu*kING STUPID IT AMAZES ME!! That is seriously the only logic you can come up with? More than half of the states in the country dont have a professional sports team. So they are not entitled to root for a team? Yeh, thats a pitiful argument.
I cannot help the fact my family settled in Connecticut you retard, use some common sense seriously. I can help the fact though that I only root one team in the AL East. You lost the argument my man, just stop seriously.
Oh fu*k man. You're retarded. Learn how to fu*king read. sh*t. Multiple teams in multiple states. I was talking about all the f*g**ts on here representing some state and like 3 different teams in 3 different states. I don't care where you live or who you root for. I know how much CT sucks. I don't blame you for being an angry little girl. You were trying to challenge my loyalty to my favorite team. I'm done explaining. Your arguments are the same sh*t over and over. My team has all these championships and we're better than you and blah fu*king blah and that's it. You make some points once and a while, but that's it. Mostly you're just another fu*king douchebag from CT who is pissed that he has no real professional sports in his state. Shonuff is a real Yankees fan. Take lessons from him.

Last edited by Santoro; 02-05-2007 at 10:26 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #44
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239 OP
space
space
$55,727 | Props total: 13124 13124
lol @ u 2, yall need to fly to a meeting point and have a duel.
 11 years ago '05        #45
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
 stunna2004 said:
 11 years ago '05        #46
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
 stunna2004 said:
Lol. This is the internet. Don't you know nothing is serious on the internet? Lol
 02-06-2007, 10:17 AM         #47
Spookerrr 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Santoro said:
Oh fu*k man. You're retarded. Learn how to fu*king read. sh*t. Multiple teams in multiple states. I was talking about all the f*g**ts on here representing some state and like 3 different teams in 3 different states. I don't care where you live or who you root for. I know how much CT sucks. I don't blame you for being an angry little girl. You were trying to challenge my loyalty to my favorite team. I'm done explaining. Your arguments are the same sh*t over and over. My team has all these championships and we're better than you and blah fu*king blah and that's it. You make some points once and a while, but that's it. Mostly you're just another fu*king douchebag from CT who is pissed that he has no real professional sports in his state. Shonuff is a real Yankees fan. Take lessons from him.
Its plain to see you have nothing left to say. I dont understand what me being from CT has to do with anything? What does CT not having professional sports teams have to do with anything? You can only resort on that as your last defense because your tiny brain cannot muster up anything intelligent to say, or remotely related to the argument for that matter.
Im sorry I dont need to represent two baseball teams in the same division, yet two NFL teams also lol. Im a true fan who stays loyal to my teams no matter what. If I moved, I would still rep them, not adopt new ones while still repping the old ones.
And what makes Shonuff more of a real yankee than me? Only because you didnt get into an argument with him, and I got you upset? Yeh, thats really only the reason. :rolleyes:
Stop making up retarded excuses and just go back to your red sox thread.
 02-06-2007, 10:20 AM         #48
Spanish 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
February 6, 2007 -- Jorge Posada is already working out in Tampa, and he said he won't be distracted by a contract issue this season. Posada, who will be in the final year of a six-year, $59 million deal in 2007, told an a.ssociated Press reporter he isn't fixated on his next contract.

"Obviously I have one more year left, and a lot can happen," Posada reportedly said after a pre-spring training workout. "We'll see. It's up to (his agents and the Yankees). That will take care of itself. I'm concentrating on what I have to do.

"To tell you the truth, if I keep feeling like I'm feeling right now, I'm going to keep playing. If I don't feel like that, it's time to go."

The 35-year-old catcher mentioned one of the new additions to the Yankees' rotation, Kei Igawa, whom he'll need to get to know this spring in Tampa.

"He was very good in Japan, and I'm looking forward to catching him," Posada said. "It's going to be a good experience for me. I think [Hideki] Matsui is going to help him a big deal. Matsui had it tougher being here by himself. It's going to be all right."
 11 years ago '05        #49
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
 Spookerrr said:
Its plain to see you have nothing left to say. I dont understand what me being from CT has to do with anything? What does CT not having professional sports teams have to do with anything? You can only resort on that as your last defense because your tiny brain cannot muster up anything intelligent to say, or remotely related to the argument for that matter.
Im sorry I dont need to represent two baseball teams in the same division, yet two NFL teams also lol. Im a true fan who stays loyal to my teams no matter what. If I moved, I would still rep them, not adopt new ones while still repping the old ones.
And what makes Shonuff more of a real yankee than me? Only because you didnt get into an argument with him, and I got you upset? Yeh, thats really only the reason. :rolleyes:
Stop making up retarded excuses and just go back to your red sox thread.
No one is upset. Who are you? Nobody. I don't know you. This is a message board. You're just another a**hole with an opinion. I'm actually getting paid to reply to you. I've called you out on your bullsh*t arguments and all you can reply with is,"you have a tiny brain." You've said that like 15 times. Work on a new insult. Shonuff is real Yankees fan and more of a fan than you because he can actually back up his arguments and knows pretty much everything there is to know about the Yankees. My homes are in 2 separate places. I don't need to explain myself to you.
 02-06-2007, 11:56 AM         #50
BeenStackinB's 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Let's talk yankees , all children take you matters somewhere else
 02-06-2007, 12:16 PM         #51
Spookerrr 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Santoro said:
No one is upset. Who are you? Nobody. I don't know you. This is a message board. You're just another a**hole with an opinion. I'm actually getting paid to reply to you. I've called you out on your bullsh*t arguments and all you can reply with is,"you have a tiny brain." You've said that like 15 times. Work on a new insult. Shonuff is real Yankees fan and more of a fan than you because he can actually back up his arguments and knows pretty much everything there is to know about the Yankees. My homes are in 2 separate places. I don't need to explain myself to you.
Wow, Im gettin paid to reply to you too, so dont think thats something above me. You haven't backed up one single argument, all you can say is "You're from CT, you dont have a sports team." Thats it! thats all you've said. Shonuff is obviously more of a real fan than yourself as well, because you haven't backed up sh*t about the Red Sox. I've been watchin the Yankees for over 20 years, so dont think I dont know my team well. Obviously he wasn't as confrontational to you as I was, and thats what makes him a better yankee fan right?
Now are you done? Our arguing is getting tired, and neither one of us is going to agree to anything. We both know damn well we got a lot of pride for our teams, and its just going to go on and on. Enjoy your third and last place AL east teams man, Im done with your a.ss.
 11 years ago '05        #52
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
 Spookerrr said:
Wow, Im gettin paid to reply to you too, so dont think thats something above me. You haven't backed up one single argument, all you can say is "You're from CT, you dont have a sports team." Thats it! thats all you've said. Shonuff is obviously more of a real fan than yourself as well, because you haven't backed up sh*t about the Red Sox. I've been watchin the Yankees for over 20 years, so dont think I dont know my team well. Obviously he wasn't as confrontational to you as I was, and thats what makes him a better yankee fan right?
Now are you done? Our arguing is getting tired, and neither one of us is going to agree to anything. We both know damn well we got a lot of pride for our teams, and its just going to go on and on. Enjoy your third and last place AL east teams man, Im done with your a.ss.
When you learn how to read I'll start replying to you. Lol @ Shonuff not be confrontational to me.
 02-06-2007, 01:00 PM         #53
Spookerrr 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Santoro said:
When you learn how to read I'll start replying to you. Lol @ Shonuff not be confrontational to me.
Wow, good comeback. Ill take that as your resignation to the argument.
 11 years ago '05        #54
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
 Spookerrr said:
Wow, good comeback. Ill take that as your resignation to the argument.
It makes sense to everyone, but you.
 02-06-2007, 01:06 PM         #55
Spookerrr 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Santoro said:
It makes sense to everyone, but you.
Yeh cuz everyone in here is on your bandwagon. Its just me and you arguing and no one else is paying attention, so your falling on deaf ears man.

And that had to have been the fastest response Ive seen yet in this thing. Are you sitting there and reloading the page waiting for my response lol. Goddamn, alright, I gotta get back to work, Im seriously done with you for today. You're welcome to keep talking to yourself....
 11 years ago '05        #56
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
 Spookerrr said:
Yeh cuz everyone in here is on your bandwagon. Its just me and you arguing and no one else is paying attention, so your falling on deaf ears man.

And that had to have been the fastest response Ive seen yet in this thing. Are you sitting there and reloading the page waiting for my response lol. Goddamn, alright, I gotta get back to work, Im seriously done with you for today. You're welcome to keep talking to yourself....
Same response time as yours. You're a clown man. Get back to McDonalds.
 02-06-2007, 01:19 PM         #57
BeenStackinB's 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Santoro said:
Same response time as yours. You're a clown man. Get back to McDonalds.
lol he told that n*gga to get back on the fries , both of ya'll is weak tho goin back and forth online like you actually gonna accomplish somethin
 11 years ago '04        #58
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239 OP
space
space
$55,727 | Props total: 13124 13124
lol @ living in TB and repping Boston and TB Devil Rays, that is pretty pathetic.
 11 years ago '06        #59
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
how do you rep for tampa bay? they fu*king suck lol.
i cant understand how a fan sits in a game watching their team lose every season lol, just like the royals..god dam, how can you be a fan of that sh*t..pathetic...
 11 years ago '05        #60
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
 Manny05 said:
how do you rep for tampa bay? they fu*king suck lol.
i cant understand how a fan sits in a game watching their team lose every season lol, just like the royals..god dam, how can you be a fan of that sh*t..pathetic...
Because there is talent on that team. It's mostly the owners that fu*k that team up. Carl Crawford is probably the best left fielder in the game, especially defensively. Rocco Baldelli when he is not hurt is one hell of center fielder and this year he will have his best year. And fu*k Delmon Young is just nasty. He's only 21 and he just going to get better. The Devil Rays have one of the best Outfields defensively and will have one of the best outfields offensively. We have a lot of young players that can only get better with the right coaching. The problem is our ownership says they're going to do this and that and just don't.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
199 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
80 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
132 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Nintendo Switch - Life in colour
7 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy