New York Yankees

most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #381
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239 OP
space
space
$55,735 | Props total: 13129 13129
Nice 3 game sweep of a 1st place team. We've beaten all the division leaders handedly. I can't wait for our next series at FenGay.
 10 years ago '04        #382
nuknuk42084 
space
space
$2,521 | Props total: 0 0
game tonite was nice...melky made a filthy throw to save the game for us...we're on fire right now...i bet the sox fans are gettin a little nervous
 10 years ago '04        #383
RoyceDa59 240 heat pts240
space
space
$14,969 | Props total: 4681 4681
Yup, Melky and The Cap'm coming through for the team.
 10 years ago '04        #384
space
space
Yankees>>>your fav mlb team right now

why couldnt the playoffs start now!!!
 10 years ago '04        #385
Obese82 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,982 | Props total: 0 0
R.I.P. Phil "The Scooter" Rizzuto!
 10 years ago '05        #386
justindlawson 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,860 | Props total: 0 0
 stunna2004 said:
Yankees>>>your fav mlb team right now

why couldnt the playoffs start now!!!
um your tied in the wild card. and after todays game if you lose youll be 1 out...aka you wouldnt be in the playoffs. lol
 08-15-2007, 01:18 PM         #387
djsmellie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Obese82 said:
R.I.P. Phil "The Scooter" Rizzuto!
:applause::applause:
 10 years ago '04        #388
klone03 
space
space
$9,930 | Props total: 2 2
tha fu*k??? moose has gotten shellaced in his past 2 outings. our bats need to come alive if this is the pitching we're getting.
 10 years ago '04        #389
RoyceDa59 240 heat pts240
space
space
$14,969 | Props total: 4681 4681
After watching us r*pe the Tigers this series I've become really pissed. How the fu*k do we sweep the Tribe and take 3/4 from the Tigers yet we lose a crucial series to Baltimore? These guys better pick it up against the bullsh*t teams cause it's not helping.

On a side note, how about the bullpen. 2 IP, 5 K's, 0 H, 0 ER
 10 years ago '04        #390
space
space
ya, there goes all the talk of the yankees can't beat playoff contenders. bring on boston.
 10 years ago '04        #391
klone03 
space
space
$9,930 | Props total: 2 2
 RoyceDa59 said:
After watching us r*pe the Tigers this series I've become really pissed. How the fu*k do we sweep the Tribe and take 3/4 from the Tigers yet we lose a crucial series to Baltimore? These guys better pick it up against the bullsh*t teams cause it's not helping.

On a side note, how about the bullpen. 2 IP, 5 K's, 0 H, 0 ER
^ yup...the bullpen was impressive. ramirez got some nasty pitches.
 10 years ago '06        #392
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
true ^, i saw him pitch and i was very impress.
you guys have a solid bullpen, very impressive.
But im still not convince just yet, i want to see how you guys play against the Angels.
 08-20-2007, 02:34 PM         #393
djsmellie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Iam going to the game tonight well all 3 of the series. Hughes Tonight gotta get a W
 10 years ago '04        #394
rashad0715 76 heat pts76
space
space
$10,403 | Props total: 212 212
How bout them Angels!!!
 10 years ago '04        #395
rashad0715 76 heat pts76
space
space
$10,403 | Props total: 212 212
The Mariners are on fire right now! The Sox keep winning. The Angels taking it to the Yanks once again!
 10 years ago '06        #396
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
Like i said..im not impress until you guys can beat the angels.
god dam yall got r*ped.
 08-22-2007, 10:33 PM         #397
shonuff12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Manny05 said:
Like i said..im not impress until you guys can beat the angels.
god dam yall got r*ped.
I guess sweeping AL central division leaders is nothing? :rolleyes:

come on, EVERYONE knows the Yanke have trouble with the halos..anyone who didn't see this sh*t coming is blind
 10 years ago '06        #398
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
No, beating the AL central leaders (as of right now) means nothing..
1. Detroit, like i said before, has been critically hit by injuries (Kenny rogers/ Joel Zumaya, Sheffield, Rodney, Andrew Miller..)
2. Cleveland: their offense just plain suck this year, especially Hafner. He hasnt been the same although he's having an alright year..Their pitching has been decent (sabathia and carmona) but the rest of their rotation is crap, and their bullpen is above avg. so clearly cleveland gave you somewhat a competition compared to Detroit.

Im just saying, in my eyes, im not impress. although, ill give you guys credit. You've come a long road and you guys been doing good, offensively, but pitching wise you guys arent there yet.. once your offense cools down then you'll being to see your pitching woes..and trust me, your not gonna make it when that happens.
 08-23-2007, 11:03 PM         #399
shonuff12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Manny05 said:
No, beating the AL central leaders (as of right now) means nothing..
1. Detroit, like i said before, has been critically hit by injuries (Kenny rogers/ Joel Zumaya, Sheffield, Rodney, Andrew Miller..)
2. Cleveland: their offense just plain suck this year, especially Hafner. He hasnt been the same although he's having an alright year..Their pitching has been decent (sabathia and carmona) but the rest of their rotation is crap, and their bullpen is above avg. so clearly cleveland gave you somewhat a competition compared to Detroit.

Im just saying, in my eyes, im not impress. although, ill give you guys credit. You've come a long road and you guys been doing good, offensively, but pitching wise you guys arent there yet.. once your offense cools down then you'll being to see your pitching woes..and trust me, your not gonna make it when that happens.
You act like the Yankees didn't have injuries all year..come on

And the Clevelands offense is 9th in baseball in runs scored...it that's "sucking," then you have a warped perception of what sucking is.

As for the pitching..the starters are fine (except Mussina), the pen is where the team is weak..and we'll see you in the playoffs and see how that works out
 10 years ago '06        #400
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
You act like the Yankees didn't have injuries all year..come on
Yes they did, but they look pretty healthy to me now..Im not taking away any credit from what the yankees have done. im just saying, in my eyes im not impress. i mean sure they did their job in beating up bad teams since the all star break (which you should), but i dont see them as a legit team with good enough pitching to win it all. I can see you get the WC, i just dont think you'll get the east, which i know you know that.

And the Clevelands offense is 9th in baseball in runs scored...it that's "sucking," then you have a warped perception of what sucking is.
Ranked 9th..thats not good, nor is it that bad..but considering the fact that they were struggling to score runs when you came in to face them and their pitching has been bad (other than sabathia and carmona) you have to consider the fact that they really arent that good of a team, atleast not until they get into a streak..

As for the pitching..the starters are fine (except Mussina), the pen is where the team is weak..and we'll see you in the playoffs and see how that works out

a 4.86 ERA isnt that fine since the all star break..(well maybe about 1-2 weeks ago that was the ERA) idk about now since i havent checked lately..
so that doesnt impress me at all.

Clemens (hes been alright..), Mussina (garbage), wang (good pitcher..although he has a 4.48 ERA and his last 10 starts but surprisingly he's 7-2), pettite (has been solid) and a rookie doesnt scare me one bit..sure you have alot of experience, but i dont think its enough..

so i still think the yankees need to get their SP straight. i just dont think you have enough to win in the post season, not unless you get that bullpen straight aswell. i mean dam when Joba has a day off, it seems like the bullpen gives it up. and i know dam well yall are not gonna use him every game of the series in the playoff. so idk man, im very skeptical about the yanks in the playoffs.

Last edited by Manny05; 08-24-2007 at 11:18 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
66 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
74 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
183 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
49 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
62 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
20 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
274 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy