Steph Kegels
41 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
216 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
95 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
84 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #21
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
Yeah pretty much. He knows his sh*t when it comes to baseball. I know more about Football, than I do about baseball. But at least I defend my team. I'm one of the only few to come at Shonuff.
 11 years ago '05        #22
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
I've seen more than a few morons go at Shonuff with no factual evidence of anything. He's one of the few Yankee fans on here that I respect because he actually knows what the fu*k he's talking about
 02-01-2007, 07:11 PM         #23
shonuff12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BoSox84 said:
I've seen more than a few morons go at Shonuff with no factual evidence of anything. He's one of the few Yankee fans on here that I respect because he actually knows what the fu*k he's talking about
*bows*
 11 years ago '04        #24
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239 OP
space
space
$55,751 | Props total: 13138 13138
Starting Pitching
Mussina vs. Schilling
Wang vs. Dice K
Pettitte vs. Beckett
Igawa vs. Papelbon
Pavano vs. Wakefield

Edge- Yankees
Mussina is coming off one of his best years as a Yankee while Schilling is already going into the media demanding a contract extension after saying 2007 would be his final year. Wang has the edge over Dice-K because he won 19 games last year and he's not even a strike out pitcher. Dice-K is being billed as a power pitcher, so what is going to happen when the league catches up with him. Pettitte over Beckett because of experience, more mental toughness, and the fact that he's had tons of playoff success in NY.
Papelbon over Igawa but we haven't seen Igawa pitch in the majors and Papelbon was a league average starter back in '05. Wakefield and Pavano is a crap shoot, Wake can only beat the Yankees and Pavano can only beat himself.

Lineup
Posada vs. Varitek = they're both old but Posada has been more productive.
Minky vs. Youkilis = Youkilis, because he's a good obp guy and defender.
Giambi vs. Ortiz = Ortiz, only hits in the clutch which is good.
Cano vs. Pedroia = Cano almost won a batting title, what has that other kid done.
Jeter vs. Lugo = not even a debate here.
A-Rod vs. Lowell = " " " " " " " " " " " "
Matsui vs. Manny = Manny
Damon vs. Crisp = Damon, by FAR
Abreu vs. Drew = Abreu, one of the most underrated players EVER.

Edge: Yankees

Bullpen

Proctor > Donnelly
Myers > Romero
Farnsworth > Timlin
Bruney > Hansen
Vizcaino > Tavarez
Mariano > Piniero

The Red Sox will be blowing alot of leads this year unless they some how talk Dennis Eckersly out of retirement. Donnelly is 40 something and has gotten worse over the last couple years, same with Romero. Hansen has alot of upside but that's it. Tavarez is still peaved about possibly being traded and Pineiro, if that guy is your closer at years beginning, i will cry tears of joy.
 11 years ago '05        #25
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
 stunna2004 said:
Starting Pitching
Mussina vs. Schilling
Wang vs. Dice K
Pettitte vs. Beckett
Igawa vs. Papelbon
Pavano vs. Wakefield

Edge- Yankees
Mussina is coming off one of his best years as a Yankee while Schilling is already going into the media demanding a contract extension after saying 2007 would be his final year. Wang has the edge over Dice-K because he won 19 games last year and he's not even a strike out pitcher. Dice-K is being billed as a power pitcher, so what is going to happen when the league catches up with him. Pettitte over Beckett because of experience, more mental toughness, and the fact that he's had tons of playoff success in NY.
Papelbon over Igawa but we haven't seen Igawa pitch in the majors and Papelbon was a league average starter back in '05. Wakefield and Pavano is a crap shoot, Wake can only beat the Yankees and Pavano can only beat himself.

Lineup
Posada vs. Varitek = they're both old but Posada has been more productive.
Minky vs. Youkilis = Youkilis, because he's a good obp guy and defender.
Cano vs. Pedroia = Cano almost won a batting title, what has that other kid done.
Jeter vs. Lugo = not even a debate here.
A-Rod vs. Lowell = " " " " " " " " " " " "
Matsui vs. Manny = Manny
Damon vs. Crisp = Damon, by FAR
Abreu vs. Drew = Abreu, one of the most underrated players EVER.

Bullpen

Proctor > Donnelly
Myers > Romero
Farnsworth > Timlin
Bruney > Hansen
Vizcaino > Tavarez
Mariano > Piniero

The Red Sox will be blowing alot of leads this year unless they some how talk Dennis Eckersly out of retirement. Donnelly is 40 something and has gotten worse over the last couple years, same with Romero. Hansen has alot of upside but that's it. Tavarez is still peaved about possibly being traded and Pineiro, if that guy is your closer at years beginning, i will cry tears of joy.
Let's break what you did down.
First off Donnelly is 35, not 40 something.
Proctor > Donnelly - Proctor, are you fu*king kidding me? Donnelly 23-8 with a 2.87 ERA lifetime. Proctor is younger, but has blown some big games. He will get better, but Donnelly is better at this point.
Myers > Romero - Romero blows, but Myers ain't much better and he's older. Why do you think we let him go?
Farnsworth > Timlin - Are you retarded? Farnsworth blows more games than a motherfu*ker. Timlin is a proven setup man and reliever. Only thing Farnsworth has on Timlin is age.
Bruney > Hansen - Bruney had a good year last year, but look at the 2 years before it. He also only played in 19 games last year. Hansen is very young and will be a good pitcher.
Vizcaino > Tavarez - They both equally suck.
Mariano > Piniero - Well this isn't debatable. Mariano is probably the best reliever in the history of baseball.

Mussina is coming off one of his best years as a Yankee while Schilling is already going into the media demanding a contract extension after saying 2007 would be his final year.
I'd say 2001 was his best year. He had more wins, better ERA, more complete games and more shutouts. Schilling is still > Mussina. We thought this year would be his last year, so no one is worried if he leaves.

You can't compare Wang to Dice-K because Dice-K hasn't even pitched in the majors yet. Pettitte is 34 and has been pitching in the NL for 3 years, coming off his worst season. So no one really knows how he will perform. Wakefield > Pavano at this point, because Pavano is Mr. Glass.

Posada vs. Varitek = They're equal Posada is older and looked like he lost a step last year.
Minky vs. Youkilis = Agreed that Youk is better.
Cano vs. Pedroia = Well Pedroia is a rookie basically so you can't compare at this point.
Jeter vs. Lugo = Jeter >
A-Rod vs. Lowell = Fielding Lowell > A-Rod at 3rd base. Hitting A-Rod >. Not being clutch, ever = A-Rod
Matsui vs. Manny = Manny, all day. But Godzilla is fu*king nice with it.
Damon vs. Crisp = Crisp is much younger and was injured all last year. And Damon wasn't hitting like a lead off hitter last year. I think Jeter should be lead off.
Abreu vs. Drew = Agreed, Abreu was an decent pick up for them.

Last edited by Santoro; 02-02-2007 at 09:52 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #26
{XtoDaZ} 
space
space
$4,236 | Props total: 548 548
 Spookerrr said:
No fact is you're basically a retard who cant back up anything you say. You mocked me because I laughed at the Red Sox winning the World Series this year. What makes you think you guys even stand a chance? Your lineup has gotten progressively worse. Manny is only even more pissed he hasn't been traded. Julio Lugo, wtf is that about? He aint gonna do sh*t. Lowell is done, Cora is a bum, and Kevin Youkilis is nothing special either. You have one of the worst infields in the major leagues at this point. In the outfield, oh no Willy Mo Pena, everybody watch out for him! Coco Crisp, lol, gimme a break. Ortiz isn't gonna bail you clowns every game with a game winning homerun over the tiny a.ss right field fence. Ramirez and Ortiz may be the best 3-4 punch in the major leagues, but 1-2, and 5-9 looks atrocious.
Do I even need to get started on your pitching? Joel Piniero lol. The Yankees dont have all their answers when it comes to starting pitching, but our lineup is like night and day compared to yours. We have the best closer of all time, and our bullpen has only gotten stronger with younger arms. So let me know how you guys plan on even winning the wildcard, and then we can talk.
when did i ever say we are going to win the world series...quote me specifically saying the red sox are going to win the WS...we gotta long way to go...so shut the fu*k up saying i said we was going all the way...god damn c*ck smooch
 11 years ago '04        #27
{XtoDaZ} 
space
space
 Spookerrr said:
You've only gotten strong really in terms of Daisuke, who is also unproven in the MLB. So dont act liek you signed fu*kin Cy Young already.
so what did you think of matsui when he came to the states...did youi think because he was unproven in the mlb that he wasnt going to be great...you think you're team is fu*king invincible and that makes you an ignorant fan...
 02-02-2007, 03:05 PM         #28
Spookerrr 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 {XtoDaZ} said:
when did i ever say we are going to win the world series...quote me specifically saying the red sox are going to win the WS...we gotta long way to go...so shut the fu*k up saying i said we was going all the way...god damn c*ck smooch
Stop getting your panties in a bunch you f*g**t. Goddamn, first you follow me around from thread to thread because I made fun of Bostonians for thinking those things were bombs, and now you're bi*ching and moaning about this again. God, you get so goddamn defensive about everything, like an annoying a.ss bi*ch on the rag.
I pointed out all the sh*t wrong with your team, and you cant take it. Oh well, move on and stop complaining. The Yankees arent invisible and I never said they were, but we're better than you guys in basically every single aspect of the game right now, ask anyone. Its not rocket science.
Now if you're done airing your v*gina out, go back to your red sox thread. I left that sh*t a few days ago and felt no more need to argue with your dumbass because it will never end.
 11 years ago '04        #29
{XtoDaZ} 
space
space
 Spookerrr said:
Stop getting your panties in a bunch you f*g**t. Goddamn, first you follow me around from thread to thread because I made fun of Bostonians for thinking those things were bombs, and now you're bi*ching and moaning about this again. God, you get so goddamn defensive about everything, like an annoying a.ss bi*ch on the rag.
I pointed out all the sh*t wrong with your team, and you cant take it. Oh well, move on and stop complaining. The Yankees arent invisible and I never said they were, but we're better than you guys in basically every single aspect of the game right now, ask anyone. Its not rocket science.
Now if you're done airing your v*gina out, go back to your red sox thread. I left that sh*t a few days ago and felt no more need to argue with your dumbass because it will never end.
all i got to say wait until the season....punk
 02-04-2007, 09:51 AM         #30
Spookerrr 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 {XtoDaZ} said:
all i got to say wait until the season....punk
the usual Red sox in first place until the end of may-early june, and the yankees move right on in to first and stay there the rest of the year. Ill be waitin for sure
 11 years ago '04        #31
RoyceDa59 240 heat pts240
space
space
$14,969 | Props total: 4681 4681
Let's go Yanks, hopefully we bring up either Hughes, Sanchez, or Ohlendorf. I want to see what all these kids are about.
 11 years ago '04        #32
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239 OP
space
space
$55,751 | Props total: 13138 13138
w0rd, Phillip Hughes this year, a start vs. a double-a team

This guy might be the 2nd coming of Clemens.

11 years ago '05        #33
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
 Spookerrr said:
the usual Red sox in first place until the end of may-early june, and the yankees move right on in to first and stay there the rest of the year. Ill be waitin for sure
And then the Yankees choke in the first round.
 02-05-2007, 10:29 AM         #34
Spookerrr 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Santoro said:
And then the Yankees choke in the first round.
I'd be mad at life too if my team sucked. No need to bring all that negativity in here

And who the hell reps two baseball teams in the same division . You're so fu*king lame

Last edited by Spookerrr; 02-05-2007 at 10:31 AM..
 11 years ago '05        #35
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
 Spookerrr said:
I'd be mad at life too if my team sucked. No need to bring all that negativity in here

And who the hell reps two baseball teams in the same division . You're so fu*king lame
Yeah I wake and go, "The Red Sox had a bad season, this affects my whole year." Are you that fu*king stupid? I'm pissed for a like a week and then move on because it's just a game loser.
And I was born and raised in Boston. Moved to Tampa and have lived here since. I went to the Devil Ray's Games since the organization started and go to at least 20-40 games a year. That's how a**hole.

Last edited by Santoro; 02-05-2007 at 11:14 AM..
 02-05-2007, 11:21 AM         #36
Spookerrr 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Santoro said:
Yeah I wake and go, "The Red Sox had a bad season, this affects my whole year." Are you that fu*king stupid? I'm pissed for a like a week and then move on because it's just a game loser.
And I was born and raised in Boston. Moved to Tampa and have lived here since. I went to the Devil Ray's Games since the organization started and go to at least 20-40 games a year. That's how a**hole.
Thats just beyond stupid. You're still repping two teams in the same division you dumb bastard. That goes against all the nature of rooting for a baseball team. Thats like me moving to Baltimore, and next time they get back into first, I can claim Im reppin them. I doubt Tampa Bay will ever win the division, but its still the principle. Pick a team dumbass!! Dont even waste your time talking to me anymore if you're not a real Boston fan, I'd rather argue and debate baseball with someone who truly reps their team, and doesnt live hundreds and hundreds of miles away pretendin to rep them. fu*k outta here flamer
 11 years ago '05        #37
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
 Spookerrr said:
Thats just beyond stupid. You're still repping two teams in the same division you dumb bastard. That goes against all the nature of rooting for a baseball team. Thats like me moving to Baltimore, and next time they get back into first, I can claim Im reppin them. I doubt Tampa Bay will ever win the division, but its still the principle. Pick a team dumbass!! Dont even waste your time talking to me anymore if you're not a real Boston fan, I'd rather argue and debate baseball with someone who truly reps their team, and doesnt live hundreds and hundreds of miles away pretendin to rep them. fu*k outta here flamer
You're sad. You don't even live in New York. So why are you talking? All of my family actually lives in Boston and I'm up there every summer. My loyalties are with Boston. When Boston plays the Devil Rays I root for Boston. No one reps Boston on this board harder than me. So keep acting like you think you know what's going on.
 02-05-2007, 11:41 AM         #38
Spookerrr 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Santoro said:
You're sad. You don't even live in New York. So why are you talking? All of my family actually lives in Boston and I'm up there every summer. My loyalties are with Boston. When Boston plays the Devil Rays I root for Boston. No one reps Boston on this board harder than me. So keep acting like you think you know what's going on.
Yeh, and I live about an hour and 15 mins from New York City, I dont live fu*king 8 or 9 states south of it. And thats not even my point, you rep TWO teams! If you moved to TB and still repped only Boston, then you are a true fan, but you dont, and thats why you arent a real baseball fan.
Also to add that they are in the same division nonetheless! So who do you root for when they play each other 12-13 times a year? Thats just fu*king stupid lol.
If you were a fan of Boston and a team in the NL, at least that would make more sense, but after plenty of arguments with you, I can see you lack any sense whatsoever.
 11 years ago '05        #39
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
 Spookerrr said:
Yeh, and I live about an hour and 15 mins from New York City, I dont live fu*king 8 or 9 states south of it. And thats not even my point, you rep TWO teams! If you moved to TB and still repped only Boston, then you are a true fan, but you dont, and thats why you arent a real baseball fan.
Also to add that they are in the same division nonetheless! So who do you root for when they play each other 12-13 times a year? Thats just fu*king stupid lol.
If you were a fan of Boston and a team in the NL, at least that would make more sense, but after plenty of arguments with you, I can see you lack any sense whatsoever.
Learn how to read. I don't have to explain myself to you. You = No one. By your reasoning you shouldn't be rooting for the Yankees either. I watched the Devil Rays develop. You're getting on me for liking 2 baseball teams in areas I live in, when there are 100's of kids on these boards repping multiple teams in multiple states. You = Mad Little Girl.
 02-05-2007, 01:30 PM         #40
Spookerrr 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Santoro said:
Learn how to read. I don't have to explain myself to you. You = No one. By your reasoning you shouldn't be rooting for the Yankees either. I watched the Devil Rays develop. You're getting on me for liking 2 baseball teams in areas I live in, when there are 100's of kids on these boards repping multiple teams in multiple states. You = Mad Little Girl.
Yeh, another horrible argument on your side. Most people on here dont rep two teams in the same fu*king division! You are so fu*king stupid, its really just getting comical now. Who gives a sh*t if you saw them develop, then be a fan of them and not the Red Sox. And why shouldnt I be rooting for the Yankees dumbass? I live closer to Yankee Stadium than I do any other stadium. So your logic fails once again. My point doesnt even lie in the fact of mileage, its the two team factor. You can be a fan of whatever you want, but thats just gay.
You get all mad because I pointed out plenty of flaws in Boston, and now cuz you're lookin like a retard for repping two teams in the same division. You really have nothing intelligent to say much like your Xtadaz f*g counterpart. Just stop talkin now and go make your Tampa Bay Devil Rays thread, or go back to the Red Sox, its your choice.
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
34 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
88 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
189 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
66 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
4 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC Watch Season 10 Teaser
57 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy