New York Yankees

most viewed right now
+26  33
11 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

12 years ago '04        #26
{XtoDaZ} 
space
space
$4,534 | Props total: 1051 1051
 Spookerrr said
No fact is you're basically a retard who cant back up anything you say. You mocked me because I laughed at the Red Sox winning the World Series this year. What makes you think you guys even stand a chance? Your lineup has gotten progressively worse. Manny is only even more pissed he hasn't been traded. Julio Lugo, wtf is that about? He aint gonna do sh*t. Lowell is done, Cora is a bum, and Kevin Youkilis is nothing special either. You have one of the worst infields in the major leagues at this point. In the outfield, oh no Willy Mo Pena, everybody watch out for him! Coco Crisp, lol, gimme a break. Ortiz isn't gonna bail you clowns every game with a game winning homerun over the tiny a.ss right field fence. Ramirez and Ortiz may be the best 3-4 punch in the major leagues, but 1-2, and 5-9 looks atrocious.
Do I even need to get started on your pitching? Joel Piniero lol. The Yankees dont have all their answers when it comes to starting pitching, but our lineup is like night and day compared to yours. We have the best closer of all time, and our bullpen has only gotten stronger with younger arms. So let me know how you guys plan on even winning the wildcard, and then we can talk.
when did i ever say we are going to win the world series...quote me specifically saying the red sox are going to win the WS...we gotta long way to go...so shut the fu*k up saying i said we was going all the way...god damn c*ck smooch

12 years ago '04        #27
{XtoDaZ} 
space
space
 Spookerrr said
You've only gotten strong really in terms of Daisuke, who is also unproven in the MLB. So dont act liek you signed fu*kin Cy Young already.
so what did you think of matsui when he came to the states...did youi think because he was unproven in the mlb that he wasnt going to be great...you think you're team is fu*king invincible and that makes you an ignorant fan...

02-02-2007, 03:05 PM         #28
Spookerrr 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 {XtoDaZ} said
when did i ever say we are going to win the world series...quote me specifically saying the red sox are going to win the WS...we gotta long way to go...so shut the fu*k up saying i said we was going all the way...god damn c*ck smooch
Stop getting your panties in a bunch you f*g**t. Goddamn, first you follow me around from thread to thread because I made fun of Bostonians for thinking those things were bombs, and now you're bi*ching and moaning about this again. God, you get so goddamn defensive about everything, like an annoying a.ss bi*ch on the rag.
I pointed out all the sh*t wrong with your team, and you cant take it. Oh well, move on and stop complaining. The Yankees arent invisible and I never said they were, but we're better than you guys in basically every single aspect of the game right now, ask anyone. Its not rocket science.
Now if you're done airing your v*gina out, go back to your red sox thread. I left that sh*t a few days ago and felt no more need to argue with your dumbass because it will never end.

12 years ago '04        #29
{XtoDaZ} 
space
space
 Spookerrr said
Stop getting your panties in a bunch you f*g**t. Goddamn, first you follow me around from thread to thread because I made fun of Bostonians for thinking those things were bombs, and now you're bi*ching and moaning about this again. God, you get so goddamn defensive about everything, like an annoying a.ss bi*ch on the rag.
I pointed out all the sh*t wrong with your team, and you cant take it. Oh well, move on and stop complaining. The Yankees arent invisible and I never said they were, but we're better than you guys in basically every single aspect of the game right now, ask anyone. Its not rocket science.
Now if you're done airing your v*gina out, go back to your red sox thread. I left that sh*t a few days ago and felt no more need to argue with your dumbass because it will never end.
all i got to say wait until the season....punk

02-04-2007, 09:51 AM         #30
Spookerrr 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 {XtoDaZ} said
all i got to say wait until the season....punk
the usual Red sox in first place until the end of may-early june, and the yankees move right on in to first and stay there the rest of the year. Ill be waitin for sure

12 years ago '04        #31
RoyceDa59 256 heat pts256
space
space
$15,326 | Props total: 6749 6749
Let's go Yanks, hopefully we bring up either Hughes, Sanchez, or Ohlendorf. I want to see what all these kids are about.

12 years ago '04        #32
GarySanchize24 240 heat pts240 OP
space
space
$56,757 | Props total: 14755 14755
w0rd, Phillip Hughes this year, a start vs. a double-a team

This guy might be the 2nd coming of Clemens.

12 years ago '05        #33
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,951 | Props total: 13 13
 Spookerrr said
the usual Red sox in first place until the end of may-early june, and the yankees move right on in to first and stay there the rest of the year. Ill be waitin for sure
And then the Yankees choke in the first round.

02-05-2007, 10:29 AM         #34
Spookerrr 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Santoro said
And then the Yankees choke in the first round.
I'd be mad at life too if my team sucked. No need to bring all that negativity in here

And who the hell reps two baseball teams in the same division . You're so fu*king lame

Last edited by Spookerrr; 02-05-2007 at 10:31 AM..

12 years ago '05        #35
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
 Spookerrr said
I'd be mad at life too if my team sucked. No need to bring all that negativity in here

And who the hell reps two baseball teams in the same division . You're so fu*king lame
Yeah I wake and go, "The Red Sox had a bad season, this affects my whole year." Are you that fu*king stupid? I'm pissed for a like a week and then move on because it's just a game loser.
And I was born and raised in Boston. Moved to Tampa and have lived here since. I went to the Devil Ray's Games since the organization started and go to at least 20-40 games a year. That's how a**hole.

Last edited by Santoro; 02-05-2007 at 11:14 AM..

02-05-2007, 11:21 AM         #36
Spookerrr 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Santoro said
Yeah I wake and go, "The Red Sox had a bad season, this affects my whole year." Are you that fu*king stupid? I'm pissed for a like a week and then move on because it's just a game loser.
And I was born and raised in Boston. Moved to Tampa and have lived here since. I went to the Devil Ray's Games since the organization started and go to at least 20-40 games a year. That's how a**hole.
Thats just beyond stupid. You're still repping two teams in the same division you dumb bastard. That goes against all the nature of rooting for a baseball team. Thats like me moving to Baltimore, and next time they get back into first, I can claim Im reppin them. I doubt Tampa Bay will ever win the division, but its still the principle. Pick a team dumbass!! Dont even waste your time talking to me anymore if you're not a real Boston fan, I'd rather argue and debate baseball with someone who truly reps their team, and doesnt live hundreds and hundreds of miles away pretendin to rep them. fu*k outta here flamer

12 years ago '05        #37
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
 Spookerrr said
Thats just beyond stupid. You're still repping two teams in the same division you dumb bastard. That goes against all the nature of rooting for a baseball team. Thats like me moving to Baltimore, and next time they get back into first, I can claim Im reppin them. I doubt Tampa Bay will ever win the division, but its still the principle. Pick a team dumbass!! Dont even waste your time talking to me anymore if you're not a real Boston fan, I'd rather argue and debate baseball with someone who truly reps their team, and doesnt live hundreds and hundreds of miles away pretendin to rep them. fu*k outta here flamer
You're sad. You don't even live in New York. So why are you talking? All of my family actually lives in Boston and I'm up there every summer. My loyalties are with Boston. When Boston plays the Devil Rays I root for Boston. No one reps Boston on this board harder than me. So keep acting like you think you know what's going on.

02-05-2007, 11:41 AM         #38
Spookerrr 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Santoro said
You're sad. You don't even live in New York. So why are you talking? All of my family actually lives in Boston and I'm up there every summer. My loyalties are with Boston. When Boston plays the Devil Rays I root for Boston. No one reps Boston on this board harder than me. So keep acting like you think you know what's going on.
Yeh, and I live about an hour and 15 mins from New York City, I dont live fu*king 8 or 9 states south of it. And thats not even my point, you rep TWO teams! If you moved to TB and still repped only Boston, then you are a true fan, but you dont, and thats why you arent a real baseball fan.
Also to add that they are in the same division nonetheless! So who do you root for when they play each other 12-13 times a year? Thats just fu*king stupid lol.
If you were a fan of Boston and a team in the NL, at least that would make more sense, but after plenty of arguments with you, I can see you lack any sense whatsoever.

12 years ago '05        #39
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
 Spookerrr said
Yeh, and I live about an hour and 15 mins from New York City, I dont live fu*king 8 or 9 states south of it. And thats not even my point, you rep TWO teams! If you moved to TB and still repped only Boston, then you are a true fan, but you dont, and thats why you arent a real baseball fan.
Also to add that they are in the same division nonetheless! So who do you root for when they play each other 12-13 times a year? Thats just fu*king stupid lol.
If you were a fan of Boston and a team in the NL, at least that would make more sense, but after plenty of arguments with you, I can see you lack any sense whatsoever.
Learn how to read. I don't have to explain myself to you. You = No one. By your reasoning you shouldn't be rooting for the Yankees either. I watched the Devil Rays develop. You're getting on me for liking 2 baseball teams in areas I live in, when there are 100's of kids on these boards repping multiple teams in multiple states. You = Mad Little Girl.

02-05-2007, 01:30 PM         #40
Spookerrr 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Santoro said
Learn how to read. I don't have to explain myself to you. You = No one. By your reasoning you shouldn't be rooting for the Yankees either. I watched the Devil Rays develop. You're getting on me for liking 2 baseball teams in areas I live in, when there are 100's of kids on these boards repping multiple teams in multiple states. You = Mad Little Girl.
Yeh, another horrible argument on your side. Most people on here dont rep two teams in the same fu*king division! You are so fu*king stupid, its really just getting comical now. Who gives a sh*t if you saw them develop, then be a fan of them and not the Red Sox. And why shouldnt I be rooting for the Yankees dumbass? I live closer to Yankee Stadium than I do any other stadium. So your logic fails once again. My point doesnt even lie in the fact of mileage, its the two team factor. You can be a fan of whatever you want, but thats just gay.
You get all mad because I pointed out plenty of flaws in Boston, and now cuz you're lookin like a retard for repping two teams in the same division. You really have nothing intelligent to say much like your Xtadaz f*g counterpart. Just stop talkin now and go make your Tampa Bay Devil Rays thread, or go back to the Red Sox, its your choice.

12 years ago '05        #41
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
 Spookerrr said
Yeh, another horrible argument on your side. Most people on here dont rep two teams in the same fu*king division! You are so fu*king stupid, its really just getting comical now. Who gives a sh*t if you saw them develop, then be a fan of them and not the Red Sox. And why shouldnt I be rooting for the Yankees dumbass? I live closer to Yankee Stadium than I do any other stadium. So your logic fails once again. My point doesnt even lie in the fact of mileage, its the two team factor. You can be a fan of whatever you want, but thats just gay.
You get all mad because I pointed out plenty of flaws in Boston, and now cuz you're lookin like a retard for repping two teams in the same division. You really have nothing intelligent to say much like your Xtadaz f*g counterpart. Just stop talkin now and go make your Tampa Bay Devil Rays thread, or go back to the Red Sox, its your choice.
Are you really this stupid. Every argument you've had I've clearly came back with an intelligent reply usually dissecting your whole argument. You can think whatever you want. I think it's a lot worse being a fan of multiple teams in multiple states that you don't even live in, then being a fan of teams in 2 states you live in. It shows no loyalty. I actually want the Devil Rays to move to the NL because they have no chance with the Payroll that the Yankees & Red Sox have. I had this argument with a guy from Philly a couple months bag. He was a die hard Eagles fan then moved down here and became a Bucs fan. It's fine to take on new teams, but don't give up loyalties. And I never gave up my loyalty. So keep getting mad.

02-05-2007, 06:29 PM         #42
Spookerrr 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Santoro said
Are you really this stupid. Every argument you've had I've clearly came back with an intelligent reply usually dissecting your whole argument. You can think whatever you want. I think it's a lot worse being a fan of multiple teams in multiple states that you don't even live in, then being a fan of teams in 2 states you live in. It shows no loyalty. I actually want the Devil Rays to move to the NL because they have no chance with the Payroll that the Yankees & Red Sox have. I had this argument with a guy from Philly a couple months bag. He was a die hard Eagles fan then moved down here and became a Bucs fan. It's fine to take on new teams, but don't give up loyalties. And I never gave up my loyalty. So keep getting mad.
What the hell have you dissected? You only made yourself sound dumber than you did before, which I didnt think was even possible. And if you could put two and two together, you'd see all of my favorite professional teams are in one state you fu*king moron. Your logic really mystifies me.
I live in Connecticut, where there are no professional sports teams. And you say you have a masters. Well, THERE ARE NO PROFESSIONAL SPORTS TEAMS IN CONNECTICUT, U R SO fu*kING STUPID IT AMAZES ME!! That is seriously the only logic you can come up with? More than half of the states in the country dont have a professional sports team. So they are not entitled to root for a team? Yeh, thats a pitiful argument.
I cannot help the fact my family settled in Connecticut you retard, use some common sense seriously. I can help the fact though that I only root one team in the AL East. You lost the argument my man, just stop seriously.

12 years ago '05        #43
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
 Spookerrr said
What the hell have you dissected? You only made yourself sound dumber than you did before, which I didnt think was even possible. And if you could put two and two together, you'd see all of my favorite professional teams are in one state you fu*king moron. Your logic really mystifies me.
I live in Connecticut, where there are no professional sports teams. And you say you have a masters. Well, THERE ARE NO PROFESSIONAL SPORTS TEAMS IN CONNECTICUT, U R SO fu*kING STUPID IT AMAZES ME!! That is seriously the only logic you can come up with? More than half of the states in the country dont have a professional sports team. So they are not entitled to root for a team? Yeh, thats a pitiful argument.
I cannot help the fact my family settled in Connecticut you retard, use some common sense seriously. I can help the fact though that I only root one team in the AL East. You lost the argument my man, just stop seriously.
Oh fu*k man. You're retarded. Learn how to fu*king read. sh*t. Multiple teams in multiple states. I was talking about all the f*g**ts on here representing some state and like 3 different teams in 3 different states. I don't care where you live or who you root for. I know how much CT sucks. I don't blame you for being an angry little girl. You were trying to challenge my loyalty to my favorite team. I'm done explaining. Your arguments are the same sh*t over and over. My team has all these championships and we're better than you and blah fu*king blah and that's it. You make some points once and a while, but that's it. Mostly you're just another fu*king douchebag from CT who is pissed that he has no real professional sports in his state. Shonuff is a real Yankees fan. Take lessons from him.

Last edited by Santoro; 02-05-2007 at 10:26 PM..

12 years ago '04        #44
GarySanchize24 240 heat pts240 OP
space
space
$56,757 | Props total: 14755 14755
lol @ u 2, yall need to fly to a meeting point and have a duel.

12 years ago '05        #45
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,184 | Props total: 26 26
 stunna2004 said

12 years ago '05        #46
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
 stunna2004 said
Lol. This is the internet. Don't you know nothing is serious on the internet? Lol

02-06-2007, 10:17 AM         #47
Spookerrr 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Santoro said
Oh fu*k man. You're retarded. Learn how to fu*king read. sh*t. Multiple teams in multiple states. I was talking about all the f*g**ts on here representing some state and like 3 different teams in 3 different states. I don't care where you live or who you root for. I know how much CT sucks. I don't blame you for being an angry little girl. You were trying to challenge my loyalty to my favorite team. I'm done explaining. Your arguments are the same sh*t over and over. My team has all these championships and we're better than you and blah fu*king blah and that's it. You make some points once and a while, but that's it. Mostly you're just another fu*king douchebag from CT who is pissed that he has no real professional sports in his state. Shonuff is a real Yankees fan. Take lessons from him.
Its plain to see you have nothing left to say. I dont understand what me being from CT has to do with anything? What does CT not having professional sports teams have to do with anything? You can only resort on that as your last defense because your tiny brain cannot muster up anything intelligent to say, or remotely related to the argument for that matter.
Im sorry I dont need to represent two baseball teams in the same division, yet two NFL teams also lol. Im a true fan who stays loyal to my teams no matter what. If I moved, I would still rep them, not adopt new ones while still repping the old ones.
And what makes Shonuff more of a real yankee than me? Only because you didnt get into an argument with him, and I got you upset? Yeh, thats really only the reason. :rolleyes:
Stop making up retarded excuses and just go back to your red sox thread.

02-06-2007, 10:20 AM         #48
Spanish 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
February 6, 2007 -- Jorge Posada is already working out in Tampa, and he said he won't be distracted by a contract issue this season. Posada, who will be in the final year of a six-year, $59 million deal in 2007, told an a.ssociated Press reporter he isn't fixated on his next contract.

"Obviously I have one more year left, and a lot can happen," Posada reportedly said after a pre-spring training workout. "We'll see. It's up to (his agents and the Yankees). That will take care of itself. I'm concentrating on what I have to do.

"To tell you the truth, if I keep feeling like I'm feeling right now, I'm going to keep playing. If I don't feel like that, it's time to go."

The 35-year-old catcher mentioned one of the new additions to the Yankees' rotation, Kei Igawa, whom he'll need to get to know this spring in Tampa.

"He was very good in Japan, and I'm looking forward to catching him," Posada said. "It's going to be a good experience for me. I think [Hideki] Matsui is going to help him a big deal. Matsui had it tougher being here by himself. It's going to be all right."

12 years ago '05        #49
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
 Spookerrr said
Its plain to see you have nothing left to say. I dont understand what me being from CT has to do with anything? What does CT not having professional sports teams have to do with anything? You can only resort on that as your last defense because your tiny brain cannot muster up anything intelligent to say, or remotely related to the argument for that matter.
Im sorry I dont need to represent two baseball teams in the same division, yet two NFL teams also lol. Im a true fan who stays loyal to my teams no matter what. If I moved, I would still rep them, not adopt new ones while still repping the old ones.
And what makes Shonuff more of a real yankee than me? Only because you didnt get into an argument with him, and I got you upset? Yeh, thats really only the reason. :rolleyes:
Stop making up retarded excuses and just go back to your red sox thread.
No one is upset. Who are you? Nobody. I don't know you. This is a message board. You're just another a**hole with an opinion. I'm actually getting paid to reply to you. I've called you out on your bullsh*t arguments and all you can reply with is,"you have a tiny brain." You've said that like 15 times. Work on a new insult. Shonuff is real Yankees fan and more of a fan than you because he can actually back up his arguments and knows pretty much everything there is to know about the Yankees. My homes are in 2 separate places. I don't need to explain myself to you.

02-06-2007, 11:56 AM         #50
BeenStackinB's 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Let's talk yankees , all children take you matters somewhere else

Home      

most viewed right now
+29online now  34
Article inside Chiko Juan death: Meek Mill affiliate reportedly dead after Atlanta s..
159 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+27online now  22
Video inside If You Decide To Get Married, This Will Be Your Life
170 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+18online now  22
Dec 13 - Atlanta goons shoot and kill a Police officer and K-9 off Candler Road
196 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+22online now  20
Video inside Remember when Murder Inc. tried to create there own 50 Cent....
80 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+34online now  9
NBA Dirk and the next 4 are in a category that Lebron will never be apart of
49 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  7
JID Forced To Change "DiCaprio 2" Artwork, Resulting In Sales Loss