New York Yankees

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
117 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
28 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
43 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
62 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-11-2007, 10:26 PM         #221
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yo on the real TRADE ABREU that guys is a.ss and goes to the plate WITH NO EMOTION and swings like sh*t. Trade him please, get some better pitching and get Melky on his spot.
 11 years ago '04        #222
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239 OP
space
space
$55,650 | Props total: 13041 13041
If Abreu hits like he should over the course of the regular season, the Yanks will pick up his option and then trade him like they did Sheffield.
 11 years ago '04        #223
RoyceDa59 240 heat pts240
space
space
$14,961 | Props total: 4667 4667
God that was just a pitiful display at the plate by the entire team today.
 11 years ago '06        #224
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
seatle, again!
dam, would have been great if red sox had won last night.
 11 years ago '04        #225
space
space
fu*k man this is terrible, everytime we win Boston wins and vice versa. There's no way we can make up ground like this
 11 years ago '04        #226
space
space
Clemens in 2 1/2, just chill
 11 years ago '04        #227
space
space
Wow, if this team does not take at least 2 out of 3 against the Sox this week we are completely fu*ked. Yeah you can say oh we're the Yanks we'll come back, sh*t not with the way we're currently fu*king playing. Players dropping like flies, some of our biggest bats doing absolutely nothing and the all around inconsistency we've had this year.
 11 years ago '06        #228
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
Schedule to pitch for NYY series:
Tim wake vs wang
Tavarez vs mussina
Schilling vs Pettite

should be a good series.
 11 years ago '04        #229
space
space
Great perfomance today by Clippard. Hopefully this can give the Yanks a small boost of confidence heading back home for the series against the BoSox. We should take two out of 3 considering we have our best 3 going.
 11 years ago '04        #230
space
space
Great work by the team today, this was there first all around winning effort in a while everybody contributed. Hopefully they can take the next 2 as well.
 11 years ago '04        #231
space
space
word up. Wang delivered, the bats came out, and the bullpen did a great job. We must beat Julian Tavarez tomorrow and then worry about the crybaby for wednesday.
 05-24-2007, 03:30 PM         #232
Spookerrr 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Look at this complete ownage of Boston fans some guy posted on an ESPN blog of the Carl Pavano Tommy John surgery article. If this isnt owning Boston in the worst way, I dont know what it. The entire city of Boston should collectively drown themselves in the toilet after this

I didnt write this by the way
__________________________________________________ _____--

jedwards2373 (5/24/2007 at 12:52 PM)

You red sox fans are really very funny to me. Always trying to compare your squad and your misery to everyone else. Take your ONE championship (over the last 90 years) and be happy with it. You shouldnt spend one minute comparing anything to the Yankees. Pavano was as close to becoming a Red Sox as he was anything else. The A-Rod to boston deal was all but done. You have $160 million tied into Manny and he is as sometimesy as it gets. So you can say anything you want about Giambi. Do not make me add in that you guys, second class citizens as always picked up his brother Jeremy... WHO ADMITTED TO USING as well. You ran Edgar Renteria out of town, have the biggest loudmouth in the world in Curt "Ketchup" Schilling, signed Coco Crisp to replace Johnny Damon who was supposed to be BELOVED in boston, and clearly forgot that Josh Beckett is not that far removed from 5.50 era. I am sick of you #### always having something to say, just to EVERY year finish SECOND. When :washed up" Clemens returns to the mound, tell me if you would really rather have Tim "Aaron Bleeping Boone" Wakefield pitching in a crucial situation. Red Sox fans are pathetic. You have been for 100 years and will be again for the next 100. We will see who wins a championship next. But right now, my count says 26 to 2. And I would bet the farm that we will get to 30 before you see 3.

11 years ago '05        #233
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
 Spookerrr said:
Look at this complete ownage of Boston fans some guy posted on an ESPN blog of the Carl Pavano Tommy John surgery article. If this isnt owning Boston in the worst way, I dont know what it. The entire city of Boston should collectively drown themselves in the toilet after this

I didnt write this by the way
__________________________________________________ _____--

jedwards2373 (5/24/2007 at 12:52 PM)

You red sox fans are really very funny to me. Always trying to compare your squad and your misery to everyone else. Take your ONE championship (over the last 90 years) and be happy with it. You shouldnt spend one minute comparing anything to the Yankees. Pavano was as close to becoming a Red Sox as he was anything else. The A-Rod to boston deal was all but done. You have $160 million tied into Manny and he is as sometimesy as it gets. So you can say anything you want about Giambi. Do not make me add in that you guys, second class citizens as always picked up his brother Jeremy... WHO ADMITTED TO USING as well. You ran Edgar Renteria out of town, have the biggest loudmouth in the world in Curt "Ketchup" Schilling, signed Coco Crisp to replace Johnny Damon who was supposed to be BELOVED in boston, and clearly forgot that Josh Beckett is not that far removed from 5.50 era. I am sick of you #### always having something to say, just to EVERY year finish SECOND. When :washed up" Clemens returns to the mound, tell me if you would really rather have Tim "Aaron Bleeping Boone" Wakefield pitching in a crucial situation. Red Sox fans are pathetic. You have been for 100 years and will be again for the next 100. We will see who wins a championship next. But right now, my count says 26 to 2. And I would bet the farm that we will get to 30 before you see 3.

Yeah that would be owange if the guy actually knew what he was talking about. We have 6 world series wins, not 2. Johnny was offered a great deal and sold his soul and lied to go play for more. Who the hell wouldn't think Coco was a great pick up at the time? He is a better centerfielder than Damon will ever be. Not to mention the year before we signed him he had a great year hitting. He's been hurt, but is still only 27 compared to 33. As for Kurt Schilling he may have a loud mouth, but that doesn't matter when he literally owned the post season hitters in 2004 to get us our Championship. And if you really think that wasn't blood, you're a fu*king moron. The Yankee fans are the ones complaining about A-Rod. Who the fu*k wouldn't have taken A-Rod? There is not one Red Sox fan that wouldn't want him playing 3rd base for us. And Jeremy played 50 games for the Red Sox when he wasn't even on roids and then got cut at the end of the year. So how the fu*k can anyone compare him to the blunder the Yankees have made in Pavano & Giambi is still using heavily. As for Manny he may be wishy washy, but he still gets the job done in the clutch. 160 mill for 40/100 .300 guy who performs stellar in the clutch. Yeah I'll take that any day. Whats worse Aaron Boone owning us by hitting a lucky home run or us owning the entire Yankees organization by coming back from 3 games down to win the ALCS? Which has never been done in sports history. Red Sox & Yankee fans always butt heads, but I see a lot more promise in our team than I do yours and that is just not from a Red Sox fan stand point, its from an MLB fan.
 05-25-2007, 09:55 AM         #234
Spookerrr 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Santoro said:
Yeah that would be owange if the guy actually knew what he was talking about. We have 6 world series wins, not 2. Johnny was offered a great deal and sold his soul and lied to go play for more. Who the hell wouldn't think Coco was a great pick up at the time? He is a better centerfielder than Damon will ever be. Not to mention the year before we signed him he had a great year hitting. He's been hurt, but is still only 27 compared to 33. As for Kurt Schilling he may have a loud mouth, but that doesn't matter when he literally owned the post season hitters in 2004 to get us our Championship. And if you really think that wasn't blood, you're a fu*king moron. The Yankee fans are the ones complaining about A-Rod. Who the fu*k wouldn't have taken A-Rod? There is not one Red Sox fan that wouldn't want him playing 3rd base for us. And Jeremy played 50 games for the Red Sox when he wasn't even on roids and then got cut at the end of the year. So how the fu*k can anyone compare him to the blunder the Yankees have made in Pavano & Giambi is still using heavily. As for Manny he may be wishy washy, but he still gets the job done in the clutch. 160 mill for 40/100 .300 guy who performs stellar in the clutch. Yeah I'll take that any day. Whats worse Aaron Boone owning us by hitting a lucky home run or us owning the entire Yankees organization by coming back from 3 games down to win the ALCS? Which has never been done in sports history. Red Sox & Yankee fans always butt heads, but I see a lot more promise in our team than I do yours and that is just not from a Red Sox fan stand point, its from an MLB fan.

Jesus christ man, lighten up. Thats why I posted in the Yankee thread, and not the Boston one.
The guy made some pretty valid points, but so did you.
But fact is, Coco Crisp is a fu*king bum. Damon is slowly turning into a bum, but he is still a better player than Crisp, thats unarguable.
Schilling is nothing of what he once was, and barely anyone outside of Boston talks or cares about the 2004 world series run you guys had anymore.
Boston fans say people dont care about our 26 rings we got cuz its in the past, but the 26 rings are the main reason everyone cant stand us, bi*ch all you want about salary, blah blah blah, everyone hates us because they cant be us.
Arod and Pavano were basically on their way to becoming Red Sox, so Boston is no better in the long run. Its a string of bad luck with Pavano, you guys were about to pay him out the a.ss too. Too bad you didnt sign him. And ARod was traded to Boston before the trade got nulled, so Boston is no better in that case either.
As far as Giambi, Im not gonna argue with you there. He is trash, and Selig is going to investigate him to the fullest now. He was a dumbass signing on Cashman's part, and he and George should take all the blame for that one.
Torre and Cashman are hopefully both on their way out after this season regardless.
Enjoy your division lead, because we may be too far to come back if the offense keeps sputtering like it is. Im shooting for .500 first, then wildcard, then division, which is still a long way away.
Its rough being a Yankee fan right now, because we do get spoiler every year by having a great team, but it looks like time has finally caught up to us.

Last edited by Spookerrr; 05-25-2007 at 09:57 AM..
 11 years ago '05        #235
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
I'm cool man there is just too many misconceptions about true Red Sox fans. And your point about A-Rod makes no sense. I would love to have A-Rod as a SS on my team. Any fu*king day. We don't need him to be clutch we have 2 many others that come through for us. And as far as Schill is concerned, he is getting older but will still win 12+ games and that is all we need. No to mention he is usually stellar in the playoffs.
 11 years ago '04        #236
rashad0715 76 heat pts76
space
space
$10,403 | Props total: 212 212
The Angels own the Yanks once again.
 11 years ago '04        #237
space
space
I am absolutely disgusted and dumbfounded by this team right now. This team is 4-20 in series victories which is absolutely horrendous and I'm pretty sure their longest win streak is 3. It looks like this team is just mailing it in everyday, no one has ripped this team and they need it badly. I hope Roger and Phil can do something for this team because right now they just seem like they don't want to win.

Last edited by RoyceDa59; 05-27-2007 at 04:41 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #238
rashad0715 76 heat pts76
space
space
$10,403 | Props total: 212 212
 RoyceDa59 said:
I am absolutely disgusted and dumbfounded by this team right now. This team is 4-20 in series victories which is absolutely horrendous and I'm pretty sure their longest win streak is 3. It looks like this team is just mailing it in everyday, no one has ripped this team and they need it badly. I hope Roger and Phil can do something for this team because right now they just seem like they don't want to win.
The fans booed Torre today too.
 11 years ago '04        #239
space
space
Yeah I saw that but Joe must of thought "Man he gives up one walk an these fans are booing him, poor Mike."
 11 years ago '04        #240
shookid 
space
space
space
$1,581 | Props total: 0 0
Thread starter may want to delete this thread and run for cover. Same goes for all Yankee fans. Could it be that baseball's "smartest fans" are finally seeing that Torre was placed in a magnificent situation in the 90's and now that he actually has to manage, he sucks at it. Torre was a loser with the Mets in the 70's and continues to be one now. Now we just wait till Roger gets back and throws 4-5 innings each start with his 88 mph fastball. Than the demise of the yankees is complete.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
65 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
74 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy